Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) (8863 Views)

When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) / HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) / Is The Person In This Picture A Boy Or A Girl? (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by Xenry: 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
Did you know that you can easily get/gain everything a boyfriend would get in a relationship, from a girl even if you didn't ask her out?
Asking girls out is silly in today's world. It's just like self- imprisonment; it will limit your Freedom in relating with other girls.
The way out is "Acting instead of Asking" (ilegend once said that too). That has been a trick that has worked for me for years, and it is still working till today. It's a path to FREEDOM, and you won't have to be stuck with only one girl until you guys break-up.
When I learned this trick, I stopped asking girls out (for my sanity's sake), and you should do the same.
Here's how it works: if you find a girl interesting, don't ask her to be your girlfriend. Just start acting like a boyfriend to her.
The Benefits:
1: She won't bill you; that would be silly because you didn't ask her out and you are not her boyfriend, even though you are acting like one.
2: You guys can easily go from friendship to relationship, and then to f***ing.
3: You could easily roll with multiple girls and she won't question you, though she would get jealous. But then, she couldn't do anything because you guys aren't officially dating.
4: The last one; this is the one I like the most: you can easily end everything with her and friend-zone her whenever you want. And If she ask you why you suddenly changed, be like, "wait, when did we even started dating? undecided "
With that, you can easily move on to the next girl. No break-up. No emotional wars. Easy peasy!
I wrote this from experience; this is your way to freedom in your relationship with girls.

34 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by Conner44: 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
Lol op you funny sha,
So you think relationships are based upon written or spoken contracts that have terms and conditions with references?

See guy, once you start acting the part you must be ready to pay the price. Even ashawor wey no Dey find boyfriend Dey collect payment

15 Likes

Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
Damn nigga, I need to buy you beer. You're on point

Ladies and gentlemen, help me welcome the redpillers

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by MajesticKris: 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
Lolz yeyeyeyeyeyeyhh Dey Cap Nonsense!!
Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by OGWILLS123: 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
This foolish OP once reported me to the mods just
to be the FTC on front page. angry angry grin.

1 Like

Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by FutureHNDRxXx: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
angry

1 Like

Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by Cerebellum: 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
gringrin

OP is a truthful mumugrin

1 Like

Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
Lol... This is an advanced dating hack! No time for unnecessary drama with girls.... Cool tricks @OP shocked.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by Blacknote: 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by Disappointed: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
I am truly disappointed in Nigerian girls! sad sad sad
La 'ask them out', La 'deactivate my account!' sad

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by Areola14(m): 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
Xenry:
Did you know that you can easily get/gain everything a boyfriend would get in a relationship, from a girl even if you didn't ask her out?
Asking girls out is silly in today's world. It's just like self- imprisonment; it will limit your Freedom in relating with other girls.
The way out is "Acting instead of Asking" (ilegend once said that too). That has been a trick that has worked for me for years, and it is still working till today. It's a path to FREEDOM, and you won't have to be stuck with only one girl until you guys break-up.
When I learned this trick, I stopped asking girls out (for my sanity's sake), and you should do the same.
Here's how it works: if you find a girl interesting, don't ask her to be your girlfriend. Just start acting like a boyfriend to her.
The Benefits:
1: She won't bill you; that would be silly because you didn't ask her out and you are not her boyfriend, even though you are acting like one.
3: You could easily roll with multiple girls and she won't question you, though she would get jealous. But then, she couldn't do anything because you guys aren't officially dating.
4: The last one; this is the one I like the most: you can easily end everything with her and friend-zone her whenever you want. And If she ask you why you suddenly changed, be like, "wait, when did we even started dating? undecided "
With that, you can easily move on to the next girl. No break-up. No emotional wars. Easy peasy!
I wrote this from experience; this is your way to freedom in your relationship with girls.

Bro.. take ur gbosa! gbosa! gbosa!.. wooing girls sometimes is time consuming, stressful and commitment, and some time it lead to depression. U might not be able to focus on important things... My advice is, when you are ready to marry, then go for it, if u notice anything u don't like in her, drop her straight away and look for another, never try to change her. Most of these girls are damaged already. But the irony part of it is, you have to marry one from them.. shine ur eyes Weller. I don't believe in the ideology of together forever oo!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by x123xlolls(m): 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
With this, I suggest YOU change the thread title to one of:

1. Advanced RedPill Pro
2. Girls Manipulation Hack Pro Max
3. Anti Simp Reloaded Drugs 2021

grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by Crossalpha: 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
This will never work with a girl that's in a serious relationship with her boyfriend. At best you will end up in the friend zone, once you are there you will remain there.

2 Likes

Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by Josbreed: 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
Abeg, collect 3 bottles of beer on me.

4 Likes

Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by cRobo: 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
Many years Back then in school I actually did these and it worked fine

Was more like friend zoning them

The true benefit is that they will be the one dying for you instead
Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by MasonKendall(m): 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
As a fresher the course rep of my course, I totally key into this.

3 Likes

Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by CarlScott: 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
Sounds like a good method of dating!
Yes, it's true that wahala no dey finish, but, honestly since I decided to always mind my business and leave those girls alone, my wahala reduced. cool

1 Like

Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by Xenry: 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
Damn nigga, I need to buy you beer. You're on point

Ladies and gentlemen, help me welcome the redpillers
Josbreed:
Abeg, collect 3 bottles of beer on me.
Thanks for the free bear! I'm glad you found this post helpful!
With this method, there will be no way they will be able to manipulate us, and our freedom won't be limited.

1 Like

Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
Xenry:
Thanks for the free bear! I'm glad you found this post helpful!
With this method, there will be no way they will be able to manipulate us, and our freedom won't be limited.
100%

1 Like

Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by Xenry: 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
Conner44:
Lol op you funny sha,
So you think relationships are based upon written or spoken contracts that have terms and conditions with references?

See guy, once you start acting the part you must be ready to pay the price. Even ashawor wey no Dey find boyfriend Dey collect payment
If you could act well, you won't pay any price.

1 Like

Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by Xenry: 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
OGWILLS123:
I can't remember reporting anybody to be the FTC on Nairaland Front-Page. You sure say na me? grin

Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by Daytrader1: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
This is golden and it has been my strategy for years nw, on Gad! I been with a bitch and her bf sef been calling while I'm blowing her back out, she just put it on silent and kept moaning out loud. It's crazy but I've don't it with multiple girls, no �
Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by Xenry: 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
x123xlolls:
With this, I suggest YOU change the thread title to one of:

1. Advanced RedPill Pro
2. Girls Manipulation Hack Pro Max
3. Anti Simp Reloaded Drugs 2021

grin grin grin grin grin
You are right! these are cool creative titles that actually reflect to what the thread is all about grin!

1 Like

Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by Came4amod: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
Xenry:
The Benefits:

Go and do hiv test bro .. u need it with this ur mindset

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by Malawian(m): 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
I only ask girls to come and Bleep.
Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by Xenry: 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
MasonKendall:
As a fresher the course rep of my course, I totally key into this.
We are together bro! No more relationship stress! cool

1 Like

Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by Xenry: 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
Daytrader1:
This is golden and it has been my strategy for years nw, on Gad! I been with a bitch and her bf sef been calling while I'm blowing her back out, she just put it on silent and kept moaning out loud. It's crazy but I've don't it with multiple girls, no �
This strategy never gets old. It lives on!

1 Like

Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by Disappointed: 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
Anny20anny:
Hi
What's up?! I'm disappointed, what are you? sad
Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by Chibuezem(m): 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
OGWILLS123:
are you kidding me grin
Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by Xenry: 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
Came4amod:

Go and do hiv test bro .. u need it with this ur mindset
I no go do anything bro... cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by Xenry: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
DriftOff:
Lol... This is an advanced dating hack! No time for unnecessary drama with girls.... Cool tricks @OP shocked.
It's indeed an advanced dating hack wink. No unnecessary drama and stress. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] / Lady Whose Big Ass Caused Commotion At Airport Has Been Identified / Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.