Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Could This Be True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be True? (1148 Views)

Can This Be True / Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? / Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be True? by anycorner(m): 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2007
I met this girl, and she said she is still a virgin. But she has tattoo of love at her waist and on her left breast.  Is it possible for her to still be a virgin?
Re: Could This Be True? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2007
the fact she's got a tattoo, does not mean she's loose or can't still be a virgin.
Re: Could This Be True? by inze(m): 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2007
U sounded very immature (no offense)

what has body pierceing got to do with having sex?? Tell me something i dont know.

I n z e
Re: Could This Be True? by zignorr(m): 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2007
I will tell you but on one condition undecided
Re: Could This Be True? by anycorner(m): 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2007
inze:

You sounded very immature (no offense)

what has body pierceing got to do with having sex?? Tell me something i don't know.

I n z e
Most people believe that only wild girls have tattoo on their body. So I was kind of thinking how possible this wild and party girl could still be a virgin. Maybe you can help me out here. undecided
Re: Could This Be True? by anney(f): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2007
@sheyi
it doesnt matter.some ladies are just crazy about tatoo. grin
Re: Could This Be True? by Bolarge(m): 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2007
She can't possibly be a virgin!!! angry Mba! Lailai! angry
Don't u know the dye is injected thru the lipsrsealed and then appears in the skin? ROFLMFAO grin grin

God go deliver me from ds forum called Nairaland. grin grin
Re: Could This Be True? by lucyc(f): 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2007
na wa ohh na wetin concern agbero with overload. : grin grin
Re: Could This Be True? by yimiton(f): 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2007
What has virginity got to do with tatoos? undecided

This might sound strange or outrightly stupid, but it is possible to be 'a wild party girl' with tatoos and still maintain your hymen. (If that is all virginity is about!) angry

A lady can kiss like a 100 guys, even let them funddle her, flirt with them crazy and say NO! to sex, tell you what, it's possible. All she has to do is to tell herself that absolutely no man is going down there! And guess what, if a girl is still a virgin (maybe I should say, 'If a girl has never had sex') and she decides to remain that way, there's no amount of smooching you'll do that will make her give it up. Once she feels you close, real close, she'll push you aside.

I keep saying to myself, why do people associate virginity with nice cool and 'virgin mary' look?
It's absolutely wrong!
There are lots of BBAAAAAAAAAADDDD virgins out there.
Bro, I know what I'm talking about! If your girl says she's a virgin, then, she just might be a virgin!
Re: Could This Be True? by iice(f): 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2007
silly deduction. . . angry
Re: Could This Be True? by olanajim(m): 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2007
Yimi was right. I have heard and seen with my own eyes girls that can be wild and still abstain from sex. It may sound silly to an outsider, but I have come to realise that being a party gal isn't enough reason to label a gal as loose. If a lady say she is something, I give her the benefit of doubt. I always have a way of finding out the truth without experimenting.
Re: Could This Be True? by spoilt(f): 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2007
another thread about virginity. much ado about a hymen.

(1) (Reply)

Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? / Think Before You Enter Into That Relationship / Sex Before Or After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.