Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria (47568 Views)

Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. / Sos Transcript From Unilorin / Getting Transcript From Oau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Teledom1: 8:38am On Mar 17, 2020
Please the personal electronic....please was it signed and sealed in pdf ?? Like official ??

wellmax:

I selected electronic delivery.
To the best of my knowledge, OAU now uses ETX exclusively
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by wellmax(m): 10:23am On Mar 17, 2020
Teledom1:
Please the personal electronic....please was it signed and sealed in pdf ?? Like official ??

It was properly signed and has been accepted everywhere I present it.

If you want a contact to help you process, I can connect you to a trusted guy
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Teledom1: 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
oh thanks alot for the reply . I had just applied through ETX ....but however, i still wouldn't mind with the link you talked about for a follow up . and I will also like to reach out to you aswell. need to ask a few things . need your mobile # . thanks

wellmax:

Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Teledom1: 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
did you do a follow up when you applied through ETX ?

wellmax:

Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by wellmax(m): 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by wellmax(m): 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
Teledom1:

did you do a follow up when you applied through ETX ?

Etx will deliver but they will frustrate you first.
Add 1 month to the initial date they give you.

Which school are you requesting the transcript from.
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Teledom1: 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
I'm requesting from OAU. but how come you got yours delivered in less than a week even with ETX

wellmax:

Etx will deliver but they wil frustrate you a bit.
Add 1 month to the initial date they give you.

Which school are you requesting the transcript from.
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by wellmax(m): 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
Teledom1:
I'm requesting from OAU. but how come you for yours less than a week even with ETX

First request wil take time. Subsequent request is usually faster with them. And I told them I wanted soft copy

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Teledom1: 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
im requesting from OAU. this is my first request and I also choose electronic delivery. how long do u think this will take . in your own time did u do a follow up with ETX

wellmax:

First request wil take time. Subsequent request is usually faster with them. And I told them I wanted soft copy
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Teledom1: 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
wellmax:
I used ETX, and got my transcript in less than a week. I not holding brief for them but I didn't have any issues.
Maybe OAU is very cooperative with them.
Their cost is high sha.

do you think I can get mine within a week too as I also selected electronic delivery
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by wellmax(m): 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
Teledom1:

do you think I can get mine within a week too as I also selected electronic delivery
it depends on etx, they cannot be predicted. I had to follow up, go to thier office severally before I got the first one. But subsequent one was easier. Since then I stopped using them and got from school directly.
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Teledom1: 9:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
wellmax:
it depends on etx, they cannot be predicted. I had to follow up, go to thier office severally before I got the first one. But subsequent one was easier. Since then I stopped using them and got from school directly.

oh ok . so the contact of the guy you want to give me is he a staff at ETX or OAU
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by wellmax(m): 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
Teledom1:

oh ok . so the contact of the guy you want to give me is he a staff at ETX or OAU

OAU, but since you have started with etx just wait for them. I suppose you must have paid them.
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Teledom1: 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
wellmax:

OAU, but since you have started with etx just wait for them. I suppose you must have paid them.
yes I paid today . but u said you used their service and u got it within a week . what were the the things u did . maybe I can do same .
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by wellmax(m): 1:35am On Mar 18, 2020
Teledom1:
yes I paid today . but u said you used their service and u got it within a week . what were the the things u did . maybe I can do same .
This is what I said.

I did the first one, it took a long time, I called called and visited their office. They kept saying it's in processing. Finally got it after a long wait.

The second application, I just told them I have done one before and gave them my copy, that made processing for the soft copy easier.

When I needed my transcript again, I didn't use them, I used the contact in OAU
You get?
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Teledom1: 5:49am On Mar 18, 2020
wellmax:

This is what I said.

I did the first one, it took a long time, I called called and visited their office. They kept saying it's in processing. Finally got it after a long wait.

The second application, I just told them I have done one before and gave them my copy, that made processing for the soft copy easier.

You get?

oh ok but your first application was it an electronic soft copy?
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by wellmax(m): 6:24am On Mar 18, 2020
Teledom1:

oh ok but your first application was it an electronic soft copy?

Soft too
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Teledom1: 7:22am On Mar 18, 2020
wellmax:

Soft too

oh ok that's serious then . can you give me the contact of that guy you talked about . I need to reach out to him .
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by wellmax(m): 8:20am On Mar 18, 2020
Teledom1:

oh ok that's serious then . can you give me the contact of that guy you talked about . I need to reach out to him .

First or second degree transcript
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Teledom1: 8:31am On Mar 18, 2020
wellmax:

First or second degree transcript
first
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Teledom1: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
wellmax:

Soft too

can I have the guy's contact
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Teledom1: 10:13am On Mar 19, 2020
[quote author=wellmax post=87529068]
Etx will deliver but they will frustrate you first. Add 1 month to the initial date they give you.
Which school are you requesting the transcript from. [/quote
like how long did it take you to your first electronic transcript from etx
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Teledom1: 10:14am On Mar 19, 2020
wellmax:

This is what I said.

You get?

like how long did it take you to get your first electronic transcript from etx
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by slickyjiggy: 2:13pm On May 08, 2020
wellmax:

This is what I said.

You get?

Bro I also won't mind having the contact of the person in OAU. Thanks a lot��
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by adeptonlin(m): 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
For transcript processing for Obafemi Awolowo University, I can assist. You contact me via zero hate zero, five nine nine, seven hate five, three eight.
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by nyengisam: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hello my Oga's
How much does it take for Uniport transcript to be sent abroad.
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Olastac1(f): 2:19am On Oct 04, 2020
How long does it take to get a uniport transcript?
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Kellyreaper: 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
Please, how do I go about in getting my Delsu transcript anyone

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by nekepyar(f): 8:12am On Oct 27, 2020
Chukeg:
This worst thing is that UNIBEN transcript application can only be made on ETX now. Having seen the negative testimonies of people that used ETX, I went to UNIBEN to manually apply for transcript or to use any other channel, but they told me it can only be done on ETX. It's getting to Two months now, transcript has not been sent.
Have you been able to collect your transcript?
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by nekepyar(f): 8:18am On Oct 27, 2020
massinola:
Transcript is not a problem bro. Go to your school and pay the required amount into your school account and your transcript will be wired to its destination. You can even get the hard copy yourself. Na naija we dey. I did it for a friend. Just paid the normal 5k into the school account and blessed the man in charge with small amount and fiaaaa!! The transcript was in my palms
Was it Uniben?
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Chukeg: 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
nekepyar:
Have you been able to collect your transcript?
Yes. It took about 8 months travelling to and fro Uniben. But there's goodnews. UNIBEN doesn't use ETX anymore.
Visit uniben.edu to apply for your transcript at the comfort of your home

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by nekepyar(f): 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
Chukeg:

Yes. It took about 8 months travelling to and fro Uniben. But there's goodnews. UNIBEN doesn't use ETX anymore.
Visit uniben.edu to apply for your transcript at the comfort of your home
can it be sent directly to me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Passes Bill Abolishing HND/BSc Dichotomy / Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? / UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.