Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,194 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call (16133 Views)

Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too / Our People Don Come Again O.....GEJ Call To GMB / Open Letter To President GEJ: Call Governor T.A Orji Of Abia State To Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call by sunkoye: 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2012
this would either make him or mar him. eitherways, bet it, he wont come out clean sad
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call by dawg7o: 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2012
I do not understand Nigerians, If he says no, some people will say he is not patriotic and if he says yes, he is AGIP.

I don't get it.

It's a call to Serve the Nation, and if y'all have a problem with it, Go fly a Kite,

I've come to conclude that the best some people will be is just a statistic on Nairaland's counter.

I rest my case.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call by ziccoit: 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2012
Ribadu's comments on the last Saturday's gov election in Adamawa would actually tell you the man was already romancing with the enemies of Nigerian masses.

I saw something coming and here we .
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call by adamaw2tuf: 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2012
who gives a fu0rk about this southwesterners and their all criminal Yoruba, acn party? two face bunch of people. haba ku ba mu hanya sabo da allah!
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call by kunletech: 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2012
Rubish talk grin
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call by jkcilcomp: 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2012
Oleeeee, we know their type
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call by anonimi: 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2012
Why all the grammar? Just say you have "come to chop", Nigerian politician style-- AGIP (Any Govt In Power) syndrome.

Since when did it become wrong for a man to want to serve his country? Rather than interprete a man's action from your own parochial perspectives better measure the man's performance against his promises at a set later date.
Is that too much for you to do?
And we wonder why se are RULED by non-entities at federal, state and local levels. Do a people not get the leaders they deserve?

When I see posts like the one above I am reminded of the George Eliot's words:

"Blessed is the man, who having nothing to say, abstains from giving wordy evidence of the fact."
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call by kizito96(m): 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2012
Ribadu from Oga to boy boy
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call by kawkab: 10:58pm On Feb 08, 2012
He is right in accepting. This would be one of his greatest contribution to our nation.

Thank you Ribadu
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2012
nice one ribadu. you have my respect, at the end of the day, it is the community that matters.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call by efisher(m): 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2012
Ribadu don put pepper for haters eyes. See as dem dey whine for here.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call by kawkab: 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2012
He is right in accepting. This would be one of his greatest contribution to our nation.

Thank you Ribadu
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2012
old wine in new wine skin! Naija youths are really wasting, Must they rotate all the positions among themselves-the old caccus? Same guy that was hunted years back, confused and corrupt nation:
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call by bulksms247(m): 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2012
Shebo na de same Ribadu of Obasanjo's EFCC, hhmmmm. Let's wait and watch. Put not ur trust into Nigerian politicians cause they are after their own stomach. Watch it happen like a movie
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call by Pa22(m): 11:06pm On Feb 08, 2012
Do your job & know when to quit. If you get stained we'll all laugh in our different dialect. Mine's IJAW & I bet u don't wanna hear how it sounds.
Best of luck!
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call by itsme2(m): 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2012
Seriously, nofin is gonna suprise me anymore in ds country, i mean, can someone jst tell me, wat do u make of a fmr presidential candidate of an opposition taking up a job under an administration he has relentlessly condemned overtym?, Ribadu no worry, go recoup your campaign money!
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call by flexdee(m): 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2012
@ Mr Ribadu, do you really need those grammar to say i do?
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call by Parnassuss(m): 11:47pm On Feb 08, 2012
I have and will remain a Ribaduan but what's with all he circuitous grammar? lol
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call by courage89(m): 11:58pm On Feb 08, 2012
To those of you condemning Ribadu, I will reply by saying

"The greatest punishment to a wise man who refuses to rule, is for him to suffer the misrule of idiots"

The man has taking the honourable path. Kudos to him
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call by TRUTHTELA: 12:27am On Feb 09, 2012
It is Ribadu's prerogative to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer. My take is this, if the govt wants to use him for anything good, they would have placed him where he will make an impact & that impact will be felt by Nigerians, his EFFC stewardship is a case study. However, it's always good to know when to STAY or LEAVE, e.g Ngozi Iweala's rejection of her redeployment to THE MINISTRY OF FOREIGN MINISTRY. Why do you think Gen Buhari, has refused to have anything to do with the PDP, cos you MUST go down with them and they will SOIL your name.

Check the HISTORY of all the people that took WRONG appointments & claimed to be SERVING the beloved Nigeria, how did they end up? Dora Akunyili, Segun Adeniyi, Reuben Abati, et al.

Nigeria, as it presently constituted is too CORRUPT for an HONEST individual to associate his or herself with it.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call by executinal(m): 12:29am On Feb 09, 2012
Congratulation Ribadu
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call by Buhari1(m): 12:53am On Feb 09, 2012
Nuhu Ribadu, you must be absolutely stupid and foolish not to realise that a snare has been set for you. I'm sooo disappointed that after all said and done, the offer of a ridiculous position as chairman of a "waste of time" panel would be what a presidential candidate with pedigree would accept. you will be disgraced out of office after you have been used as a pawn on the PDP chess board. Just hope and pray that you would have any remnant of dignity when it happens. The writing has always been on the wall. Cant you see?

I have hopes for you in 2015. You will ruin your chances for that opportunity. Open your eyes and stop listening to these crazy PDP demons cajoling you into their dark and diabolical pit of political embarassment.
If you accept this offer, you have sold your soul.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call by TawaTemi1(f): 1:06am On Feb 09, 2012
If not Ribadu then who? He is young,smart and intelligent. We should atleast give him d opportunity 2 serve his father's land. Let him show us he can be trusted,afterall,he was a former presidential candidate. If he cant shut his critics up now,then I dont knw when he will be given d opportunity. To be the president of Nigeria is not an easy task,let him build his resume inclusive with this job from an opposing party that he has wat it takes 2 lead Nigeria. If he fails,then it is just one of those things from one out of 140,000,000 Nigerians that was entrusted with public trust but failed to deliver. His generation and history wil remember him as a hero or a corrupt-opportunist of this nation.
In my own opinion pls!
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call by master2(m): 2:26am On Feb 09, 2012
Nigerians always see bad in any thing. So because Nuhu is from the opposition he should not accept the offer? How will the change come if the political arena is left to evil ppl alone? Ribadu is right in accepting this offer and like he said its a national call an opportunity to serve his country, if he fails, then posterity will judge him. With this he's building his resume for higher task - The presidency.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call by Pecca: 2:32am On Feb 09, 2012
If Ribadu can do the job and restore sanity, he is a Nigerian, why not. After all it will keep him before Nigerians every day. I think he needs that in his political ambition
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call by Rad1cal: 2:51am On Feb 09, 2012
diluminati:

[size=16pt]Shame on you Ribadu if you accept this from the Corrupt GEJ. Where is Gbawe when you need him?
[/size]

I expect you to reject this from GEJ, to send a strong message to his increasingly corrupt government. You see how Okonjo Iweala compromised herself? Well we all know that one is on her own dangerous mission from IMF. But you? Associating with GEJ is doom and failure. You wont see it now , if you havent been seeing it, but later you will see it and you will bite your tongue.

If you accept this, i'll know you are just another selfish baastard, because the common nigerian will never feel your impact, so you are just going there to collect your own share before it's too late.

has your god answered you , facking biatch and a freaking doom seeking slime
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call by Mucokey(m): 3:52am On Feb 09, 2012
No need for all de grammar from Ribadu. He's free 2 make de selection of making himself available 2 serve in dis capacity buh my problem with his current decision, is dat he's been orchestrated 2 fail from de onset, though i wish he ll disappoint me n conquer.
My only advice for him is for him 2 watch his steps cos several traps dat re meant 2 act as impediments re already in place(s) 2 checkmate him. Asked me n i wud ve discouraged him from making dis acceptance.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call by chyket(m): 5:39am On Feb 09, 2012
Is just so easy and cheap to criticize every effort made to turn things around in Nigeria,but I sincerely believe that God will not send Angels to turn things around in Nigeria.Nuhu Ribadu is one of the best we have around and like every human being he has his faults but we could not take away the fact that He loves this nation and he has contributed most significantly to the fight against corruption in Nigeria.I think GEJ deserves some commendation for the courage he has displayed in appointing Ribadu for this job.
Let's pray for Nuhu Ribadu that God will give him the courage to be steadfast and bold in handling this very difficult and sensitive appointment
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call by Ayoobscom(m): 7:16am On Feb 09, 2012
Do you love poems?

Do you love literature?

Do you appreciate art?

Then visit my blog today, http://ayubajamiu..com/2011/12/angry-sun.html?spref=fb
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call by gbolah1(m): 7:47am On Feb 09, 2012
I think its a good development if gej can appoint Ribadu, but I will advice Ribadu to be wise enough in carring out dis assignment,he mite use it in two ways.is either to build is political ambition or to run is ambition. I guess Gej has genuine intention 4 dis country,we need people like him in d helm of affairs of dis country. I believe he willnt disappoint us.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call by AjanleKoko: 8:26am On Feb 09, 2012
Let him take up the appointment, and let's give him the benefit of doubt.
Let's also watch his subsequent words and actions, and see if there are any departures from his recent posturings.

No need to throw out the baby with the bath water. I support him taking up the job. Only then will we know his true character.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB: We Will Only Support Lawful Agitations - House Of Reps / Female Students Arrested In Akwa Ibom Over Campaign Mobilization Fee. Photos / Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.