Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? (8907 Views)

One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria / If You Do The Crime, You Should Serve The Time...... / Bakassi - Jonathan Says Country Committed To ICJ Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by begwong: 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2012
@Consultants1,can you move your post/comments to the Scam/Fraud section? If you cant find any,create one. Oloshi from qatar in need of 10'000 labourers!
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Dyt(f): 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2012
i killed an innocent
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by babaowo: 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2012
mine is giving my precious heart to 1 who doesn't care for it.
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by DrummaBoy(m): 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2012
Cheating @ an examination
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by dejust(m): 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2012
Ballot Box Snatching, so those of you that failed election meet me at PDP.
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2012
Vaginalization
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by hbrednic: 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2012
i shot the sheriff
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by eghost247(m): 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2012
^^^^ hahahahaha didnt know they were alot of ex cons on nairaland
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Atigba: 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2012
Scam one US maga, 30 thousand dollars.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by begwong: 1:17pm On Feb 09, 2012
DrummaBoy:

Cheating @ an examination
which of these types of copiers did you use:GIRAFFE method,XEROS,SHARP abi na OLYMPIA?
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by donsteady(m): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2012
over speed, the ghana olopa stop and i refuse, was driving from kumasi to accra lol was crazy that day u know
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2012
Dyt:

i killed an innocent

Abortion? How many times?  
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Dyt(f): 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2012
^ can u kip a secret?
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Zulele: 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2012
i have never committed any crime. But if beating up BEAF and giving him a black eye,damn with all pleasure,i will love it!!!
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Dyt(f): 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2012
^^ dat ll b no crime
can i watch?
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2012
woodcook:

Abortion? How many times?  

Lmao. . . . .seems women commit more crimes than men.ThankGod,I never kill before.
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Kcwarren: 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2012
Bleep an ash!!!
Lost my mind that nite!!
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by DAY12(m): 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2012
I nyansh my landlady in my landlord kitchen! undecided
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2012
Dyt:

^ can u kip a secret?

Keeping Secret is what I do for a living.
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Dyt(f): 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2012
u jst leaked my secret
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2012
Kcwarren:

Bleep an ash!!!
Lost my mind that nite!!

Sometimes you just feel like exhibiting that animalistic aspect in you.No big deal in fooking ash.
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by sammyke(m): 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2012
begwong:

which of these types of copiers did you use:GIRAFFE method,XEROS,SHARP abi na OLYMPIA?
haha
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by chibest5(m): 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2012
Am a Nigerian
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by FXKing2012(m): 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2012
My worst crime would be being a Nigerian.
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2012
FXKing2012:

My worst crime would be being a Nigerian.

Are you serious ? Being poor might make you think so.btw,where are you from ? Liberia or somalia ?
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2012
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by 1luvkipsus: 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2012
I was in church in 2003 and God specifically told me through the Preacher that I should not go for the date fixed for that day after the service.The girl herself was in church but alas,immediately after the service,we went to our rendezvous.I won't forget that incidence in a hurry.I blatantly disobeyed God that day.I have since begged for forgiveness anyway,
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by BabaEleko(m): 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2012
I been hearing a lot about armed robbers in my area. With my connections with guys in was in "the frat" with back then in skool I was able to acquire this "Desert Eagle". You know that sick gun that'll chase any niqqa down the entire block? Ok. I visited naija after a few years abroad, on my 2nd day at my parents house at around 3:40am while everyone was sleeping, I was sleepless as a result of the new climate and time change when I heard this 2 mumbling voice coming from the balcony outside my window. I quickly and slowly got up from bed, grabbed my precious newly found "love" and dodge behind my door and said my last prayer and prepared my mind for the worst, the moment i saw one of the thieves touched my window to slide it open. . . . . . I cocked my desert eagle, gave it a firm good grip, made a perfect target to his brain and screamed "You fuuckkd with the wrong niqqa!!" and then . . . . . .BoooOOOOMMM!!!!! BoooOOOOMMM!!!!! I "double tapped" his brain on the balcony while the other sucker jumped down the balcony and escaped. The following morning I called one of my cop friend on the island who hooked me up with his dpo, i explained everything and with 200k it was buried, Naija police style. The following week after I had left naija, my sister told me it was reported in the media that the armed robber was killed in a shoot out with the police. Lol
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by emmy11(f): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2012
Slaped my ex gf in clas while waitn 4 our lecturer 2 cum. lolz,
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by WebSurfer(m): 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2012
i conned a white who paid me totally 95 thousand USD, hahaha
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by WebSurfer(m): 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2012
and when our 9ja EFCC got to me, i bribed emm, money talks, got five chicks giving me a treat the last cash i got from the damm white, money rules
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Babamide(m): 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2012
Baba_Eleko:

I been hearing a lot about armed robbers in my area. With my connections with guys in was in "the frat" with back then in skool I was able to acquire this "Desert Eagle". You know that sick gun that'll chase any niqqa down the entire block? Ok. I visited naija after a few years abroad, on my 2nd day at my parents house at around 3:40am while everyone was sleeping, I was sleepless as a result of the new climate and time change when I heard this 2 mumbling voice coming from the balcony outside my window. I quickly and slowly got up from bed, grabbed my precious newly found "love" and dodge behind my door and said my last prayer and prepared my mind for the worst, the moment i saw one of the thieves touched my window to slide it open. . . . . . I cocked my desert eagle, gave it a firm good grip, made a perfect target to his brain and screamed "You fuuckkd with the wrong niqqa!!" and then . . . . . .BoooOOOOMMM!!!!! BoooOOOOMMM!!!!! I "double tapped" his brain on the balcony while the other sucker jumped down the balcony and escaped. The following morning I called one of my cop friend on the island who hooked me up with his dpo, i explained everything and with 200k it was buried, Naija police style. The following week after I had left naija, my sister told me it was reported in the media that the armed robber was killed in a shoot out with the police. Lol
Baba_Eleko:

You are joking abi? Worst crime ever- picked up an ashie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N106BN Approved For New Airport Terminals / 'Comrade' Aisha Buhari: Beyond The Other Room By Oke Umurhohwo (@OkeStalyf) / Simon Ekpa Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.