Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,082 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? (8908 Views)

One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria / If You Do The Crime, You Should Serve The Time...... / Bakassi - Jonathan Says Country Committed To ICJ Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by FXKing2012(m): 10:44am On Feb 10, 2012
daroz:

My worst crime was knowing and trading FOREX.  Its a very huge mistake , and it has really affected me and every single Forex trader i have ever knew in the past. So I advice everyone(especially my fellow Nigerians) to flea from it today, no matter how deep u have gone into it. Earlier the better o, a word is enough for the wise

I must disagree with u on this, u didnt know forex, u only traded it. Many people go into forex trading wtout adequate preparation and when they lose they come out to blame the market. Pls blame urself instead.
I trade forex for a living.
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Afam4eva(m): 11:22am On Feb 10, 2012
My worst crime would be "hacking into someone's internet to use it free of charge".
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by KnowAll(m): 11:34am On Feb 10, 2012
When is our Politicians going to come out and confess their sins, Oya IBB how much you steal, OBJ nko how much dey ya account, Akala how much u take commot for Oyo State.

And many other Politicians, you can create a user name and logon and confess your sins,(don’t worry about your IP address, just go to the nearest internet café, so my people if una see IBB for internet café make una no surprise oh) for the bible says whoever confesses his/her r sins are forgiven, oya to our numerous “Rogues In Power”, let us hear your juicy stories of how you reduced a once touted  “Richest Country in the world” to a pitiable poverty stricken, religious rioting and scam bating enterprise.

Oya we dey wait for the mother of all confessions. undecided cool
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2012
More tales from Okija. . . . .

5. At age 19, Assaulted an elderly man who broke my windscreen in a road altercation. I smashed his windshield, driver side window, pulled him out the car and beat him silly. [In my defense, he was a douchebag, and deserved it]. I also won the Police case that followed. cool

6. At 15, falsified my age on my drivers licence to read that I was 18, and thanks to the uselessness of the Nigerian system, I got it.

7. at 19, shoplifted two Playstation3 video games.

8. Illegally resided abroad for 3 years.
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by FXKing2012(m): 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2012
Okija_juju:

More tales from Okija. . . . .

5. At age 19, Assaulted an elderly man who broke my windscreen in a road altercation. I smashed his windshield, driver side window, pulled him out the car and beat him silly. [In my defense, he was a douchebag, and deserved it]. I also won the Police case that followed. cool

6. At 15, falsified my age on my drivers licence to read that I was 18, and thanks to the uselessness of the Nigerian system, I got it.

7. at 19, shoplifted two Playstation3 video games.

8. Illegally resided abroad for 3 years.

Hope u know u shld be behind bars.
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by afm4ever(m): 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2012
Have not done anytin dat I have regretted so far and I don't want to
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Pennywise(m): 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2012
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Pennywise(m): 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2012
I joined a mob that took on a campus thief. I heard he died later. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . , . . . . . much later.
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by FXKing2012(m): 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2012
afm4ever:

Have not done anytin dat I have regretted so far and I don't want to
Are u from another world?
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Daluuzor(m): 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2012
ma worst crime eva: i beat d hell outta ma younger bro cuz he pissed me off, i regreted doin it. Then, i went to visit a gurl frnd wen i was in high sch, her dad came bck, she hid me inside her wardrobe!!! Damn!! Sucks!!
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 11, 2012
Loadin, Loadin, Loadin, 2much file, Loadin, [color=#006600][/color]
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by FXKing2012(m): 8:53am On Feb 11, 2012
handsomeness:

Loadin, Loadin, Loadin, 2much file, Loadin, [color=#006600][/color]
Your connection must be very weak.
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by doofanc: 9:02am On Feb 11, 2012
Funny
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 11, 2012
FXKing2012:

Your connection must be very weak.

nope, the Files are too much.
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by FXKing2012(m): 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2012
Chai! See criminals ooo!!!
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by FXKing2012(m): 7:47am On Feb 12, 2012
More crimes pls!
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 12, 2012
I bleeped a yr old
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by timpaker(m): 9:04am On Feb 13, 2012
An Army Major caught me bleeping his daughter in his house. that dat day was hell! i spent my Easter in a soak-away filled with,
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by FXKing2012(m): 11:01am On Feb 13, 2012
timpaker:

An Army Major caught me bleeping his daughter in his house. that dat day was hell! i spent my Easter in a soak-away filled with,
Sorry bro
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by jookco(m): 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2012
So far as I was not caught I'm innocent, but I will do something very funny one day, I mean am going to be real mean y'all, maybe like Adolf Hitler
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by FXKing2012(m): 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2012
jookco:

So far as I was not caught I'm innocent, but I will do something very funny one day, I mean am going to be real mean y'all, maybe like Adolf Hitler

?
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by FXKing2012(m): 9:38am On Feb 23, 2012
lucenzo:

I bleeped a yr old

WHAT! YOU GAT TO BE KIDDING ME, U SHLD BE IN JAIL!
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by daroz(m): 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2012
3years ago i bleeped my GF's church cell leader like five times in 2weeks, then i latter started secretly dating/bleeping her best friend/room mate. She found out & i know u can predict what happened to d relationship
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by BabaEleko(m): 5:56am On Apr 18, 2012
@@waterworks. . . . . . You never know what those "unknown suckers" are up to or capable of doing. You just have to give it you one and best shot. It's a risk that's justified even if I died trying.
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by nxanadu: 7:50am On Apr 18, 2012
grin mind was d Day I fell dOwn n injured myself
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by ylaa(f): 12:33am On Apr 19, 2013
i maze for my oga
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by dayokanu(m): 12:37am On Apr 19, 2013
Voting for PDP would be the worst crime I would ever commit
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by FXKing2012(m): 6:39am On Apr 19, 2013
dayokanu: Voting for PDP would be the worst crime I would ever commit
Considering what the likes of Akwa Ibom and Rivers state governors who are PDP members have done in their states, then voting for the PDP could never be a crime.

I'm not surprised by your comment though, a bigot who has never left the south west is bound to have such mindset.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by dayokanu(m): 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2013
FXKing2012:
Considering what the likes of Akwa Ibom and Rivers state governors who are PDP members have done in their states, then voting for the PDP could never be a crime.

I'm not surprised by your comment though, a bigot who has never left the south west is bound to have such mindset.

I am not surprised you think that way given the fact that your IQ is in the negative integer

Was PDP not ruling in most SWest states just a few years ago?

You should have the word Mumu tattooed to your forehead
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by vanbonattel: 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
dayokanu:

I am not surprised you think that way given the fact that your IQ is in the negative integer

Was PDP not ruling in most SWest states just a few years ago?

You should have the word Mumu tattooed to your forehead

Dayomumu!
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by FXKing2012(m): 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
van bonattel:

Dayomumu!
The guy mumu no be small; he's extremely streamlined and limited.
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by dayokanu(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
van bonattel:

Dayomumu!

I am sure thats how you describe the oldest person in your lineage

No surprises there from people who wake their father with vicious kicks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N106BN Approved For New Airport Terminals / 'Comrade' Aisha Buhari: Beyond The Other Room By Oke Umurhohwo (@OkeStalyf) / Simon Ekpa Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.