Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

My Friends I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friends I Need Advice (954 Views)

I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. / I Find It Difficult Keeping Ladies As Friends . I Always Wana Go Down With Them / I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friends I Need Advice by FCmome(m): 10:57pm On Oct 17, 2007
hi to all my friends in nairaland, i have a probs and need advice,
am in love with my school mate but i dont know how to come about it and tell her how i feel for her,
please my friends i need advice or steps to follow on how to win her love.
Re: My Friends I Need Advice by rachiwise(f): 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2007
Whao! That is a big one.

U know her better than us(ur so-called friends on nairaland) and only u know y u r attracted to her.U can start on that basis,were u attracted to her becos she is smart?-then act smart and she would like it,were u attracted to her becos she is nice?-be nice to her when u approach her(she would love that),were u attracted to her beocs she is nasty?-then act nasty( grin) when u approach her(but If u r attracted to her becos of her body or ehmmmn pls dont let her know ooo abeg oo i no send u that one oo shocked )

Ok,all i'm trying to say is that,try to really know y u like her and let that be trick to use to get her(it worked for me grin)
Re: My Friends I Need Advice by Orikinla(m): 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2007
Love is not as easy as you think.
Do not mistake your emotions for love.

How do you prove your love to her?
Mentally or physically?

Why are you attracted to her?

Is she attracted to you?

Intellectually or sexually?

May I advise you to be her friend first and time will tell if you truly love her.

Time will tell.
Re: My Friends I Need Advice by finekid(m): 5:50am On Oct 18, 2007
Hire me to do the talking for you! grin just kidding wink
Re: My Friends I Need Advice by adekennis(m): 7:50am On Oct 18, 2007
Ohh my friend,go ahead and express your feelings and try let her know how you really feel for
her,its never a crime grin but dont be to forward oo! shocked

Good luck grin

(1) (Reply)

Can U Marry Ur Partner Dat Mistakenly Infected U? / My Wife To Be Abort For My Close Pal / Will You Pay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.