Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi (2885 Views)

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi by adekennis(m): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2007
Pls is it advisable for a guy to send recharge card to a girl meeting for the first time?

I just meet this girl and she started demanding for credit.

pls should i send it?
but i think if i do she may take me as her maga

Im scared oo! shocked
Re: Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2007
ah! you are meeting for the first time and she's asking for a recharge? shocked
funny cheesy
Re: Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi by efuah(f): 9:51am On Oct 18, 2007
adekennis:

I'm scared oo! shocked

scared of what it's simple! u either buy it for her or don't it all depends on the kind of discussion u had with her undecided
Re: Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi by Joey82(m): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2007
dont buy it boy, what if she never met u in d first place, how would she get the r/card?
Re: Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi by Gogirl(f): 10:20am On Oct 18, 2007
She's a gold -digger( if at all you have one)

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunawayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy from her or she will ?
Re: Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi by havanah: 10:51am On Oct 18, 2007
efuah:

scared of what it's simple! u either buy it for her or don't it all depends on the kind of discussion u had with her undecided

i have to agree with efua on this, it does depend on the kind of discussion u both had

but if ur having doupts or second thoughts about the whole thing,then dont do it!!! ur not obliged to do any thing
Re: Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi by t00cUTE(f): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2009
trust me once us end dat card u turn 2 her mugu. but she myt be doin dat 2 test u, dats if u asked her out, she myt want 2 c if u can provide 4 her.

is d chick ibo?
Re: Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi by Treetop20(m): 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2009
t00 cUTE:

trust me once us end dat card u turn 2 her mugu. but she myt be doin dat 2 test u, dats if u asked her out, she myt want 2 c if u can provide 4 her.

is d chick ibo?
meaning?
Re: Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi by t00cUTE(f): 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2009
Treetop20:

meaning?
its almost normal grin grin
Re: Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi by IykeD(m): 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2009
Don't bring in tribal sentiments here, she coukd be from any tribe.
@poster, you met her for the first time and she is asking for a recharge card, trust me, she will ask for a Phone on your second meeting.
Re: Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi by MrCrackles(m): 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2009
What is all this recharge card menace and nonsense sef?

Poster

How old are you?

I cant believe you cant deploy your own common sense to make an informed decision!

You cant be that daft, i am sure! angry
Re: Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi by spikedcylinder: 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2009
If you're her father, then no problem! wink
Re: Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2009
do not send i repeat! or u will be a mugusky! already pre-mugu
Re: Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi by patwhizkid(f): 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2009
Mugu!
Re: Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi by maray(f): 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2009
To me there is no big in buying her a recharge card if u can afford it.Atleast she didnt ask 4 cash. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi by Czarskit(m): 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2009
~ Yes, it is advisable! Send her the recharge! ~
Re: Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2009
To me there is no big in buying her a recharge card if u can afford it.Atleast she didnt ask 4 cash.

BIG DEAL! why will she demand for Recharge Card at first sight? For whaT? That is RUBBISH!! If you send it you don fall in the GutteR!
Re: Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi by iwefactria: 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2009
she's too fast about the whole thing or maybe she's acting based on what u must have told her.But, the truth is that dont send it.
Re: Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi by maray(f): 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2009
Mugun for how much?i beg lets stop being stingy,if a boy i met for d first time ask me for a small gesture,i see no reason why not 2 do it,if i can.
Re: Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2009
she's too fast about the whole thing or maybe she's acting based on what u must have told her.But, the truth is that dont send it.

Yes she is too fasT

Mugun for how much?i beg lets stop being stingy,if a boy i met for d first time ask me for a small gesture
It not about stinginess. Just not proper
Re: Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2009
You just meeting her for the first time. . .and already she's asking for recharge card. . .and you are still seeking advise about sending it to her. . .OK. . .since you want to turn yourself into a correct maga. . .please send her the recharge card. . .infact don't stop at only once. . .keep doing it constantly. . .good Samaritan.
Re: Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi by piwunoh: 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2009
Hey Thoniaslim! Nice photo
Re: Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi by jalether(m): 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2009
poster i cannot believe you actually posted this,  this is why there are so many simps and tricks in naija

so you saying, you wanna start spending money on a girl u dont really know like that

let me ask you one question, what has she done to deserve it ? i see some guys simping, lolligagging and tricking on a girl

n at the back of their mind thinking their doing the right thing, let me break this game down for you n other simps out there

a girl can never respect a trick, sure she will  accept you n ur cash, but its all about respect not acceptance
Re: Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi by yme1(f): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2009
@poster
nah it is not advicable, that is to tell you the kind of girl she is, demanding on the first day, it isnt good at all
Re: Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi by Czarskit(m): 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2009
~ ThoniaSlim! I want to Marry U, hia and now! I will send u recharge cardzssss. . . ~Infact, I will purchase a telecom network 4 U ~ Oya, we need a priest sharp sharp! ~
Re: Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi by 190: 1:12am On Apr 13, 2009
@Czarskit
wen u never win d recharge card raffle draw
on the cheaters zone u de here dey secretly dey find
thonia!
NLAND MUST HERE THIS grin grin

So tey u are even promisin a whole telecom industry
just 2 get a piece of her p0ssy
na wa 4 u,

im shocked undecided undecided
Re: Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi by Kalatium(m): 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
adekennis:
Pls is it advisable for a guy to send recharge card to a girl meeting for the first time?

I just meet this girl and she started demanding for credit.

pls should i send it?
but i think if i do she may take me as her maga

Im scared oo! shocked

She don maga you already, I think she's trying to to chase you away. In my opinion she doesn't like you
Re: Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi by Warhawk(m): 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
Ressurected Thread..!!
Re: Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi by donMIG(m): 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
Guy u r mumu maga sef....
U neva jam
Send n u no go c dat pant
Wise up my brother.....give her stories jor
Re: Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi by Silentgroper(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2020
maray:
To me there is no big in buying her a recharge card if u can afford it.Atleast she didnt ask 4 cash. smiley
Send me recharge card, baby girl.

(1) (Reply)

A Story Of A Lucky Husband And Father / Can An 100 Level Student Ask A Girl In 300 Level Out On Date Date / 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.