Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej (10178 Views)

See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) / Breaking: Army Accuses Air Force Of Bombing Adamawa Checkpoints / Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by velo10: 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2012
GEJ, we are tired of corruption and government incompetency stories too angry angry angry
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by adamaw2tuf: 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2012
SPARE US YOUR BLACKMAILING TRICK,YOU AND HIM 2 USERNAMES =1 PERSON.
jeron1:

@asorock b,u are an and illitrate, wat does biafra contribute to dis country, u are mad
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by soochukwu(m): 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2012
tired please drop ur i`m tired letter now
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by afm4ever(m): 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2012
Find d solution
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by anonimi: 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2012
Demdem:

Then simply ask him to shut up. he doesnt know how to talk.

I will agree with you on the bold part.
He surely needs to take serious lessons on how to communicate your thoughts precisely and minimising opportunities to be MISQUOTED out of context.
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by ASOROCKb(m): 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2012
jeron1:

@asorock b, u are an and illitrate, wat does biafra contribute to dis country, u are mad

Go grab a life, boko haram boy.
Biafra, land of Peace and Freedom is a must.
God Bless Biafra!
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by muyoto: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2012
@topic, we are tired as well
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by oge4real(f): 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2012
Then he should close his ears, smh
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by jidewin(m): 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2012
showing your true NATURE, LAZY PRESIDENT.
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by jmaine: 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2012
The cynic junks are here letting off . . .buncha eediots . .
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by ASOROCKb(m): 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2012
oge4real:

Then he should close his ears, smh
No, he should cede chance for a competent leader or apart the forced + unproductive + corrupted + killing machine + evil nation.
Lol@ the comfused president.
Ehh Never Start oh
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by KnowAll(m): 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2012
[size=18pt]Tired ke!!!!, bombing never even start[/size], cool
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by genxris: 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2012
d topic is misleading, gej simply meant he also wishes d bombings to stop but i guess d gej haters in NL would always want to read out of d line,i personaly believe gej is trying hard to solve this security challenge cald bh
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by DrummaBoy(m): 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2012
Once tired of being shoeless
Now tired of being clueless
Soon to be tired of being jobless
If not lifeless
BewareLESS!!!
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by Wasung: 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2012
what an hopeless situation,if i our president sorry "ur chosen president" should be talking like this,then those that are saying he should carry on must be considere as doomed like him
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by Kobojunkie: 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2012
President Goodluck Jonathan yesterday in Ibese, Yewa North local government area of Ogun State, said that his government is tired of hearing and reading stories of insecurity in the country, hence his determination to get the country out of the various challenges that are facing it.

President Jonathan said Nigerians are tired of hearing that there is bomb explosion in Maiduguri or Kano or Bayelsa but will prefer news geared towards the development of the country.

“Yes, we have security challenges in the country. We have challenges in terms of infrastructure, but we are totally committed individually and collectively to get the country out of this situation. Our children want a better Nigeria,” he stated.

Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by Kinikini: 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2012
Quote from Jonathan speech

Yes, we have security challenges in the country. We have challenges in terms of infrastructure, but we are totally committed individually and collectively to get the country out of this situation. Our children want a better Nigeria,” he stated.

I am amazed GEJ believes he is on the path to making Nigeria a better country for our children with corruption hitting the ceiling, wasteful spending of govt funds by himself and his officials and other wrong things going on.

GEJ must be one man that does not understand his actions, and how to achieve his visions or simply pretending. I choose the later i.e GEJ is playing nollywood.

Hahaha
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by Chyz2: 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2012
You are tired,so who is suppose to rescue you? The president of Nigeria? And you are even admitting to the enemies that what they are doing is working and that their goal may soon be actualized. Keep letting your tongue of stupidity fuel these bokos.
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2012
We Nigerians are tired of his incompetency undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by werepeLeri: 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2012
haters will never disappoint.

Whats wrong with what the guy has said? Who is not tired?
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by 1forall: 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2012
So do something to stop the bombing stories and stop complaining to citizens, or are you not the individual occupying the post of President? angry
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by wowo2: 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2012
if the C-in-C is tired (resigned, hopeless about the situation) what about me, the mekunu?
GEJ why exactly did you run for presidency? Just so you can use green biro sign cheques and you dont think there are and will be challenges you have to overcome? Wahala dey
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by dayokanu(m): 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2012
[size=28pt]I yam tired of bombing

These bad pipo, they are "wickeding" me an ordinary poor fisherman with no shoes and no brains[/size]

Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by Bawss1(m): 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2012
Unless GEJ was quoted way out of context then that statement qualifies as a straight out gaffe. It gives the impression that he is at his wit's end over this bombing issue and that he sees these bombings as an irritation that don't deserve attention. That's not the kind of talk one would expect from a confident leader who is prepared to deal with any threat to the lives and property of his followers.
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by mystikal(m): 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2012
This is just sensational reporting. You just take out a line and leave out the follow up statement. #aproko
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by flexdee(m): 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2012
Can u imagine an utterance from a confused and incompetent president. Only what he knows how to do is to hike fuel price.

My HEART bleed for Naija
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by nagoma(m): 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2012
The country is a headless Chicken. GEJ had never agreed to take control just contented chasing shadows -He is not tired of bombings but of bombing stories. Which means "if I had the guts I will stop all media reporting of bomb attacks". A pathetic presdent and orphan country abandoned to run itself while the so called government is busy looting the  nation to pauperization wink
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by Yeske2(m): 10:32pm On Feb 10, 2012
His normal gaff as usual.
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by Revolva(m): 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2012
Oga Jonathan Resign ooo!!!!!!if you re tired please dont you know these bastards Boko Haram warned you, they gonna make your country ungovernable. and you are there not wanting to fight them, Please just step aside, to reduce this killing Ok, I know an African dont have ethics of resignation,
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by gempo(m): 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2012
It is very painful that a president of a country will be making that sought of comments.
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by iluvnaija: 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2012
He doesnt know how to tell you he is tired of ruling NIGERIA!
Are you sure he is tired of looting? grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by jeron1(m): 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2012
@asorock b,i am from the south south, u igbo's are notin but bunch of problems

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan - Boko-Haram Cant Frustrate Nigeria / How Quest For Money Collapsed Fresh PDP / Herdsmen Kill Five, Injure Others In Fresh Attack In Ondo Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.