Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej (10179 Views)

See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) / Breaking: Army Accuses Air Force Of Bombing Adamawa Checkpoints / Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by yiladogo: 12:44am On Feb 11, 2012
It's true that GEj doesn't know how to talk sometimes. sha.
I guess the statement just didn't come out well.
Though I want to believe he had good intentions.
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by razznaija(f): 2:17am On Feb 11, 2012
Errrrm we are tired of [size=16pt]you[/size].
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by Lobolintin(m): 6:56am On Feb 11, 2012
biafra,
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by guvna(m): 7:58am On Feb 11, 2012
GEJ wherever youare you are a born animal!! How utterly irresponsible and for what a (so called) leader should say. U stupid idiot. Foolish man. Mugu!! Ape!!
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by Vansnickers: 10:19am On Feb 11, 2012

GEJ, What a comedian!
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by Ayatullah(m): 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]ANOTHER BIG SIGN OF A CLUELESS MAN MANNING ASO VILLA. MAY ALLAH COME TO NIGERIA'S AID WITH A VISIONARY LEADER.
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by werepeLeri: 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2012
guvna:

GEJ wherever youare you are a born animal!! How utterly irresponsible and for what a (so called) leader should say. U silly . Foolish man. Mugu!! Ape!!

As if he hears you. LOL
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by kokoA(m): 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2012
Somebody tell the president that we are tired of his government to.
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2012
Olofo president.
He's the one who makes me think PhD is a cheap feat to attain.
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2012
The ONLY*
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by AdannaNelly: 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2012
hi i cant post ads on this site like i used to i dnt know why. anyway my comapany waapp group of companies is recruiting pretty female client executives. interested folks should contact me the coporate affairs manager on 07030547189 our office is at banex plaza la vina wuse 2. pls do post this tanx.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom / Ambode Presents Cheques To Lagos State Employment Trust Fund Beneficiaries / Political Thugs Attack Oyo Commissioner And INEC Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.