Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto (21088 Views)

EFCC Re-arrests Akpobolokemi Over Fresh N12.9bn Fraud Allegation / EFCC Re-arrests Former Head Of Police Pension Board, Yakubu Yusuf / Sss Re-arrests Kabiru Sokoto Inside Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Gloriouspa(m): 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2012
It is a good news indeed. I wonder what was he doing in a State Govt. house if not thtat some group of people harbbour him there, kudos tothe SSS.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Emade(m): 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2012
wondfr no go end 4 naija.waiting 4 part 3.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Basics007: 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2012
Limaoscar:

Welldone GEJ, Welldone NPF and welldone SSS. God bless Nigeria.
Bros abeg commot dat NPF part before you see my red eye
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by babaowo: 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2012
Now i believe that there are many boko's in GEJ government.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by adino(m): 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2012
What is it with huts, caves, under mattress, under pipes and these terrorists. Saddam Hussein caught under pavement, Ghadafi caught  inside gutter, Osama caught under bed, Abu Qaqa caught under bed, Sokoto caught under or is it inside a hut or cave. One thing is obvious THEY ARE ALL COWARDS. After deceiving other foolissh rams to bomb themselves and innocents, they are all caught in the most embarrassing ways like rats inside a hole and they cannot even bomb themselves or engage their captors.
KUDO'S TO SSS
KUDO'S TO THE NIGERIAN ARMY (THE VERY BEST IN AFRICA AND THE REASON WE ARE STILL ONE OVER HERE)
KUDO'S TO GEJ (HE TAKES ALL THE CURSES AND PRAISES ANYWAY grin grin grin grin grin)
TO THE POLICE shocked shocked( MY APOLOGIES TO PATRIOTIC CORTI MEN SHA)

BOKO HARAM IS ACTUALLY MAKING NIGERIA SECURITY STRONGER, INDIVISIBLE AND BETTER (NO BREAK-UP FOR NAIJA IN THE FARTHEST NEAREST FUTURE angry sad cry cry cry cry)
WE SHALL OVERCOME FOREVER.

NOTE: LEST I FORGET, GEJ AND FG WHERE IS MY N50M grin grin, SINCE I PREDICTED THAT THE MUMUISH KABIRU SOKOTO WILL BE CAUGHT cry cry cry.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Okijajuju1(m): 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2012
And it all falls down!!

They always knew he was there.

Na so Charles Taylor run, when U.N put fire for our yansh, they caught him.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by silibaba: 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2012
am sorry, let me say i dont trust this northern governors.dont even ask me why angry angry
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by akin33(m): 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2012
This is evidence that northern govnors partner wt boko haram.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Olowookere76: 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2012
thank God, IGP
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Gbawe: 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

I want to believe OBJ and some northern Emirs and ex-presidents know Nigeria and its inner workings, but for the rest of us I'm not sure we really know whats going on. Even GEJ may not completely know whats happening and the reason they're happening. Seems like the ones that know are playing some kind of mind game with us - today this person is arrested, tomorrow hes gone. The next thing they tell us the culprit went to the mosque to pray and fled from there or they tell us he went to pee and from there he evaporated. We never hear the real story no matter how deep the media dig, it seems like at some point they tell the media to shut up or face something. After all the culprit magical vanishings they set up a panel and we never get to hear their findings and for some reason we wont ask our Govt for it. Before you say Jack the same happens again and we're back to square one.

The above is why I doubt Al Mustapha would face the hangman's noose. They're going to dump him in Kirikiri and before we know it another Admin will come and release him through the backdoor and have him flown somewhere in Europe, US, or Arabia. You see sometimes we shout core north but some of our southern politicians are in a serious unholy cahoots with the power hungry ex-presidents and traditional rulers from up north if not why would it be this easy to blind all of us in broad day light. If not, why would it be only the people from core north that always disappear from maximum security detention and the rest of us are told to be calm. Think about it, if it were Yorubas or Igbos doing all the bombing do you think our villages would still have one tree left standing? How many times do you hear a southern police officer discharged his gun mistakenly or fired his gun and killed someone because pf checkpoint extortion?

I lived in Aba and I know this first hand. All the accidental police killings in Aba during my stay there came from officers from up north and one begins to wonder why its so. Our own officers from the south kill too but when you look at the stats it's crystal clear which section takes the chunk of the %. Each time these officers kill nothing happens, they're either tranfered or discharged with full benefits, I'm not even sure they're discharged. And today we're seeing the fruit of our nonchalant attitude in pursuing full justice - One arrest one disappearance. The culprits are usually from one section and the victims usually from other sections.

The culprits have come to believe the country is theirs therefore, how dare "others" prosecute them for what they did. If they're gracious enough they let us hold them for weeks in detention before the usual vanishing that has become the norm. I guess they feel like we should thank them for spending few weeks in detention before gracefully leaving. They dont take us seriously and I ask myself why should they? I mean if we were in there shoes, who knows, we would probably do the same after spending almost 2/3 of the life of this nation in leadership position.

Very astute post. Help me ask those expressing happiness and praising GEJ's Government what they predicate their thinking on. Ali Konduga (former Boko Haram spokesman) 3 years in jail. Ndume (alleged sponsor) currently on bail and free to do more 'sponsoring'. Terrorism is killing Nigeria (literally) and the best GEJ can come up with is 5 years in jail, or a monetary fine  shocked shocked shocked,  for terrorist and their sponsors. Shall we talk about Zakari Biu? What has happened to the Borno Governor in whose Asokoro lodge Kabiru Sokoto was first arrested? What about Ringim being 'retired' rather than sacked outrightly for the escape of Sokoto that was the apex of his many other failings?

They say they have Boko Haram's most recent Spokesman. Yet what action are we seeing? What difference has this made to the attacks and killings? In serious nations, the capture of the spokesman of a terrorist group would ordinarily become a valuable asset in fighting that group. Instead in Nigeria, because of the collusion you allude to, Abu Qaqa is 'worthless' and we are only getting ridiculous kumbaya information from him.

What will they do with Kabiru Sokoto or gain from him , based on what has happened to others linked to terrorism, for anyone to be jubilating? The absence of severe punishment for those involved with or abetting terrorism shows bright Nigerians what is going on. This compromised Government , because it knows precisely who it is fighting, is not interested in punishing anyone severely or pushing too hard since , more or less, it cannot really go after its fellow "owners of Nigeria" anyway.

While America is assasinating terrorist and instigators of terorism, without any judicial trial whatsoever, Nigeria is granting them bail (Ndume), avoiding them (Borno Governor and many others) or trying them in Court and handing them 3 years jail sentences (Konduga) . People should think about that to discern the difference in atitude and desire to fight a serious menace. Does it not shame those jubilating here and praising our decietful leaders that Umar Farouk Abdulmutalab (to be sentenced on 16 Feb) faces a mandatory life sentence in the USA for attempting to bomb an airline while we handle terrorist and their sponsors with kid gloves on in Nigeria ? Is that how those genuinely seeking solutions behave? How will the problem ever be defeated with this lackadaisical approach? Despite allegedly masterminding the killing of many, we will all probably see Sokoto reveal nothing useful and then be sentenced to 4 years in prison.

People should wake up to see that , for the GEJ Government, this is not really about genuinely battling and destroying 'enemies'. If it were, we would see Konduga, Ndume, Biu, Qaqa, Sheriff, the Borno Governor and others treated very differently as the gravitas of terrorism automatically and naturally demands.  Nigerians should just remain as safe as possible instead of allowing themselves to be cannon fodders in the fight between two decietful groups.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by 2Mekus: 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

I want to believe OBJ and some northern Emirs and ex-presidents know Nigeria and its inner workings, but for the rest of us I'm not sure we really know whats going on. Even GEJ may not completely know whats happening and the reason they're happening. Seems like the ones that know are playing some kind of mind game with us - today this person is arrested, tomorrow hes gone. The next thing they tell us the culprit went to the mosque to pray and fled from there or they tell us he went to pee and from there he evaporated. We never hear the real story no matter how deep the media dig, it seems like at some point they tell the media to shut up or face something. After all the culprit magical vanishings they set up a panel and we never get to hear their findings and for some reason we wont ask our Govt for it. Before you say Jack the same happens again and we're back to square one.

The above is why I doubt Al Mustapha would face the hangman's noose. They're going to dump him in Kirikiri and before we know it another Admin will come and release him through the backdoor and have him flown somewhere in Europe, US, or Arabia. You see sometimes we shout core north but some of our southern politicians are in a serious unholy cahoots with the power hungry ex-presidents and traditional rulers from up north if not why would it be this easy to blind all of us in broad day light. If not, why would it be only the people from core north that always disappear from maximum security detention and the rest of us are told to be calm. Think about it, if it were Yorubas or Igbos doing all the bombing do you think our villages would still have one tree left standing? How many times do you hear a southern police officer discharged his gun mistakenly or fired his gun and killed someone because pf checkpoint extortion?

I lived in Aba and I know this first hand. All the accidental police killings in Aba during my stay there came from officers from up north and one begins to wonder why its so. Our own officers from the south kill too but when you look at the stats it's crystal clear which section takes the chunk of the %. Each time these officers kill nothing happens, they're either tranfered or discharged with full benefits, I'm not even sure they're discharged. And today we're seeing the fruit of our nonchalant attitude in pursuing full justice - One arrest one disappearance. The culprits are usually from one section and the victims usually from other sections.

The culprits have come to believe the country is theirs therefore, how dare "others" prosecute them for what they did. If they're gracious enough they let us hold them for weeks in detention before the usual vanishing that has become the norm. I guess they feel like we should thank them for spending few weeks in detention before gracefully leaving. They dont take us seriously and I ask myself why should they? I mean if we were in there shoes, who knows, we would probably do the same after spending almost 2/3 of the life of this nation in leadership position.

Bros, I feeeeeeeeeeeeeeel you jare.  I agree completely but I also think that nothing lasts for ever.  One day the tide will change; just like they have been WITHOUT the so-called power for 8 - 9 years now.  It has never happend in the annals of this country and they are yet to come out of the shock.  The tide will change one day, be assured of that.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by closearms3: 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2012
this how it would keep unfolding , he escape , and was arrested , until they achieve the 50000 Muslims and northerners  sack goal and elimination ,conspiracy ,the deception of the mind , play the act, they were never looking for him , he never escaped ,it just a false flag ,until they are through with the target ,then ,,shall we have an end to this deadly stage act , the greatest slavery , is mind slavery,passing sublime massage right in front of us ,but we cant interpret it .because we are mentally conquered,mind controlled,and constructively brain washed.

wake up Nigerians this is the same stereotype of the al Qaeda-eda network in the us , the whole boko haram saga need a rethink, i bet you it would not be silent until 2015 , that is why the west are partaking full time in it ,if  there was no boko haram ,there would not  be a dis-integration in Nigerians , it have to exist for them to achieve their prediction said by an  American occult   in 2006 to be precise  , that Nigerian would dis-integrate in 2015,this is a well engineered,well planned deception of the west,to whole thing is a man made conspiracy ,don't be fooled , i am making a full write up of the event sequences and numerology of how it has been unfolding ,and their predictions ,believe it  or not ,but  don't reject it ,soon it shall be unfolding clearly right  before you .this is the same character assassination of Islam  that we see in western stream medias, please read this book ( LET TRUTH BE TOLD )volume1 by D.J.M Muffett . this are 33degree globalist,freemasonry,illuminates,KKK,skull and bone ,boehiming groups and screw and lock occultist works .numbers and letter counts, stay tunned as i unveil the greatest conspiracy ever in Nigeria
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by klas(m): 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2012
Beaf:

My own surprise is that Kabiru Sokoto is still alive, boko haram is known to summarily kill those it fears might have been compromised, so why wasn't he killed?
If you ask me, it points to people with emotional ties to each other running boko haram, either friends or family.

All Kabiru Sokoto's friends and family should be brought in and the secret to boko haram will be found.

It ties with abul qaqaa confession that only non-kanuris carry the can in the boko organization. Kabiru in a kanuri from biu, so he is well covered by the top hierarchy of the boko haram.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Baawaa(m): 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2012
Thank God they've decided to bring him out from where they hid him.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin, u guys wont kill person wit laugh for nairaland.

It is not laughing matter,it is a bitter truth
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by beeke(m): 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2012
This is not what Nigerians want to hear please SSS we want to hear that the self proclaimed spokesman has started revealing names of sponsors like IBB, Ciroma, Gusau, Atiku, Tinubu, Emir of Niger and others with report of GEJ ordering their immediate arrest. abi my fellow Nigeria i dey lie shebi na una mind i just speak so
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Baawaa(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2012
Una too mumu. u guys allow urselves to be dcivd by all dis seasonal movies the govt is acting for us to keep us busy. they hid Kabiru Sokoto just to make it look as if the govt is cracking down on Boko (whenever he is re-arrested).

Make una wake up ooooooooooooooh. The govt is acting movies for us to be watching in order to keep our minds away from the original issue: FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL

If mumu have association,you will be their chairman.Your name show you are a confirmed ABOKI grin grin grin
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by emmatok(m): 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2012
Gbawe:

Very astute post. Help me ask those expressing happiness and praising GEJ's Government what they predicate their thinking on. Ali Konduga (former Boko Haram spokesman) 3 years in jail. Ndume (alleged sponsor) currently on bail and free to do more 'sponsoring'. Terrorism is killing Nigeria (literally) and the best GEJ can come up with is 5 years in jail, or a monetary fine  shocked shocked shocked,  for terrorist and their sponsors. Shall we talk about Zakari Biu? What has happened to the Borno Governor in whose Asokoro lodge Kabiru Sokoto was first arrested? What about Ringim being 'retired' rather than sacked outrightly for the escape of Sokoto that was the apex of his many other failings?

They say they have Boko Haram's most recent Spokesman. Yet what action are we seeing? What difference has this made to the attacks and killings? In serious nations, the capture of the spokesman of a terrorist group would ordinarily become a valuable asset in fighting that group. Instead in Nigeria, because of the collusion you allude to, Abu Qaqa is 'worthless' and we are only getting ridiculous kumbaya information from him.

What will they do with Kabiru Sokoto or gain from him , based on what has happened to others linked to terrorism, for anyone to be jubilating? The absence of severe punishment for those involved with or abetting terrorism shows bright Nigerians what is going on. This compromised Government , because it knows precisely who it is fighting, is not interested in punishing anyone severely or pushing too hard since , more or less, it cannot really go after its fellow "owners of Nigeria" anyway.

While America is assasinating terrorist and instigators of terorism, without any judicial trial whatsoever, Nigeria is granting them bail (Ndume), avoiding them (Borno Governor and many others) or trying them in Court and handing them 3 years jail sentences (Konduga) . People should think about that to discern the difference in atitude and desire to fight a serious menace. Does it not shame those jubilating here and praising our decietful leaders that Umar Farouk Abdulmutalab (to be sentenced on 16 Feb) faces a mandatory life sentence in the USA for attempting to bomb an airline while we handle terrorist and their sponsors with kid gloves on in Nigeria? Is that how those genuinely seeking solutions behave? How will the problem ever be defeated with this lackadaisical approach?  Despite allegedly masterminding the killing of many, we will all probably see Sokoto reveal nothing useful and then be sentenced to 4 years in prison.

People should wake up to see that , for the GEJ Government, this is not really about genuinely battling and destroying 'enemies'. If it were, we would see Konduga, Ndume, Biu, Qaqa, Sheriff, the Borno Governor and others treated very differently as the gravitas of terrorism automatically and naturally demands.  Nigerians should just remain as safe as possible instead of allowing themselves to be cannon fodders in the fight between two decietful groups.

Funny indeed,

US arrested Umar Farouk Abdulmutalab(attempted Suicide) -Life in jail.

Nigeria arrested terrorist(accomplished suicide bombing) - 3-years in jail.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by McAmah(m): 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2012
Baawaa:

u sound aggrieved, r u related 2 kabiru sokoto?
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by jmaine: 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2012
For once peeps can never see anything good in this development . . . . .and . . .why am i not surprised at the usual skeptic herd . . .
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by rawtruth(m): 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2012
@Bluetooth,
                   SSS emanated from the Police, just as the EFCC is made up of, mostly, police officers. The deficiencies in the police are symptomatic of the decay in our collective moral values. The functions of the police are intricately immersed and shaped by the dynamics of the society which it polices, which then prompts and thereby produces the effects that might meet or fall below defined and written moral or social codes of the given society. The SSS, by the definitions of their roles, are not exposed to the daily demands placed on the police by the public. opposing parties in conflicts, be they girl friends vs boy friends, expect, with uncompromising stands, favourable responses. And, owing to a very low understanding and appreciation of the demands placed on each individual by our written laws, many wouldn't accept any decision different from what they originally thought would be the out-come. Individual policemen have their deficiencies, of course, but the general attitude of our people,  many of whom do not have the patience to obey our laws, contribute to rendering the police in this country ineffective. You may like to ponder why the United Nations never missed to demand the services of the Nigeria Police in every of its peacekeeping assignments where the roles of the police are needed.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by egtl: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2012
thank the devil have been rearrested at last.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by SamIkenna: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2012
I heard one of the agreements FG had with some leaders in the north before was to not prosecute terrorists. They were to be handed back to the emirs/spritiual leaders for reorientation and reintegration into the society. Can you imagine that? It was after the whole thing was blown open that FG abandoned that path. I ask myself why are we even looking for the terrorists? I guess its the "in thing" now, - to look for terrorists. This "look" will end up taking another 50 yrs of our national life because the same people that look for them end up releasing them, makes me want to throw up!

How many laws do we have in this country? which section and people obey which one? Nigerian lives have become worthless because those that take it know they can do it with reckless abandon and nothing will happen. At best they give us their 3 weeks in detention afterwhich they go home to their families with free oil money. Is this the story of our country? Its good that we got Kabiru but in all honesty what do you think Nigeria can do to him? Nothing! If Kabiru belongs to the "sacred blood" in the north the highest pound of flesh we can extract from him is 8 yrs of another Mustapha-type prosecution. Like I said earlier, do you think Nigeria will kill Al Mustapha? think again.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Zulele: 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2012
i pray dey wont allow dis mens xcape again ooo. i no wan cari ears hear story again! left to me,dey shd scrap police and allow civil defence to replace dem,
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by SamIkenna: 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2012
emmatok:

Funny indeed,

US arrested  Umar Farouk Abdulmutalab(attempted Suicide) -Life in jail.

Nigeria arrested terrorist(accomplished suicide bombing) - 3-years in jail.

My brother do you see what is going on? To be honest Nigeria encourages people to be bad and dangerous. Do you see how people are rewarded for bad behaviour? I bet you they probably begged that terrorist they gave 3 yrs in prison to "please take this sentence, please." Who knows, maybe they paid the family to keep calm and just wait for 3 yrs afterwhich their son (terrorist) would be release and compensated.

The question is - why do politicians and people from other regions keep taking this garbage? Wont it be correct to say we are scared of core north?

You go to school, look for work, establish Biz, I mean you do it all by yourself. On top of it you try to stay the hell away from trouble (Nigerian Police) and the only thing you gain is to have your brothers and sisters roasted in flames and the terrorists arrested and released and in some cases compensated. Devil must be laughing his but off.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by egtl: 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2012
the devil was rearrested this morning in a town called Mutum Biu in Taraba state very close to cameroon. source Vanguard
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Rad1cal: 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2012
Fools would always be fools

All those who feel the recapture of this guy is not worth being happy about, need to walk to the nearest ocean and drown his/herself

You can all dine in hell if you don't appreciate the recent effort of the SSS in getting the key men of this bastards
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by PXtB(m): 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2012
First I want to congratulate the SSS, on this. But at the same time we woulnt be here if they hv been up and doing from the begining. Because their duty I blv is to Gather info, and nip in the the bud, groups such as BH, in their early stage. Kudos to them still. For the GEJ haters, I laff because, wen Sokoto escaped Gej is clueless, now arrested he did not go into the bush to carry out the arrest. I hv always told who ever wants to listen, that, I shall not consider my vote for GEJ a waste until the end of his tenure. We shld try and remember that this is the first time Nigerians are able to say, " I wasted my vote, or thank God I did not vote  him"
That in itself is a step. So let's all pray For Naija!

@ pedestal82, God bless you. People are just swayed by sentiments and voice out their hatred for President GEJ for no just reason. I was in Nigeria last December for Christmas and I met a couple of people who belong to the legion of GEJ haters and I challenge many of them to substantiate their reason for their hatred. The truth is that they could not give me any reason. Some said he has not solved electricity problem, he has not fixed the roads, he has not solved corruption problem,, the list is endless, all in 6 months or thereabouts. I also want the above problems and more to be fixed in record time but expecting President GEJ to use 6 months or even one year to fix a country that it took the former leaders more than 30 years (at least counting from the time of Shagari) to DAMAGE is rather unfair.

I remember vividly that as early as May last year, just a month after the general elections that international observers and every rational person acclaimed as the best in recent times, people had started branding President GEJ as clueless. The word clueless was not there before the elections. Proponents of the "clueless" took the campaign to NL and every online forum they could assess just to tarnish the image of the President prematurely. Now people are here arguing that President GEJ deserves no credit for the arrest Sokoto just because he did not go into the bush with SSS. Ridiculous! Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. It's only a failure that sees only failures in what other people do. Deep calleth unto deep.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by executinal(m): 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2012
[size=18pt]FRESH AIR[/size] grin grin
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Rad1cal: 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2012
PXtB:

First I want to congratulate the SSS, on this. But at the same time we woulnt be here if they hv been up and doing from the begining. Because their duty I blv is to Gather info, and nip in the the bud, groups such as BH, in their early stage. Kudos to them still. For the GEJ haters, I laff because, wen Sokoto escaped Gej is clueless, now arrested he did not go into the bush to carry out the arrest. I hv always told who ever wants to listen, that, I shall not consider my vote for GEJ a waste until the end of his tenure. We shld try and remember that this is the first time Nigerians are able to say, " I wasted my vote, or thank God I did not vote  him"
That in itself is a step. So let's all pray For Naija!

@ pedestal82, God bless you. People are just swayed by sentiments and voice out their hatred for President GEJ for no just reason. I was in Nigeria last December for Christmas and I met a couple of people who belong to the legion of GEJ haters and I challenge many of them to substantiate their reason for their hatred. The truth is that they could not give me any reason. Some said he has not solved electricity problem, he has not fixed the roads, he has not solved corruption problem,, the list is endless, all in 6 months or thereabouts. I also want the above problems and more to be fixed in record time but expecting President GEJ to use 6 months or even one year to fix a country that it took the former leaders more than 30 years (at least counting from the time of Shagari) to DAMAGE is rather unfair.

I remember vividly that as early as May last year, just a month after the general elections that international observers and every rational person acclaimed as the best in recent times, people had started branding President GEJ as clueless. The word clueless was not there before the elections. Proponents of the "clueless" took the campaign to NL and every online forum they could assess just to tarnish the image of the President prematurely. Now people are here arguing that President GEJ deserves no credit for the arrest Sokoto just because he did not go into the bush with SSS. Ridiculous! Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. It's only a failure that sees only failures in what other people do. Deep calleth unto deep.

Thank YOU cool
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by juman(m): 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2012
Dramas are plenty in this country.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2012
Part 2 of the movie continues.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by teskyg: 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2012
Itsmayiala,na u need to wake up.u are one of those boko haram memeber in this forum and panicking cos ur brothers are feeling the heat.your attempt to discredit the government can not work.shame to u and buhari,atiku and all you northern blood suckers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP / What Really Is Wrong With This Administration? Unlucky Or Incapable? / Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.