Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto (21087 Views)

EFCC Re-arrests Akpobolokemi Over Fresh N12.9bn Fraud Allegation / EFCC Re-arrests Former Head Of Police Pension Board, Yakubu Yusuf / Sss Re-arrests Kabiru Sokoto Inside Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Gbawe: 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2012
Beaf:

I didn't read all of your post because it was just rambling, foolish stuff. Please don't take offense.

As for the bolded, you claimed you were the "owners of Nigeria" who were about to overthrow the govt with your id!ots subsidy "revolution."
Why are you now distancing yourself from the statement you made when you felt like a ten tonne gorilla in heat and with momentum? You and your cohorts at the time were singing songs about how jonathan was not going to last out a week. He was gonna be overthrown, shot or whatever.
In the same breath, you praised boko haram as being the sort that can deliver the goods in todays Nigeria. Guys with "stomach," you said.

Why are you backing away from your own words like a coward now? If not that you and your fellow hate-filled "owners of Nigeria" are losing the battle?

Stop posting evil crap. Its easy to see through you. Everyone else is elated that Kabiru Sokoto has been arrested, but you are sad. Why?

This is what bright Nairalanders now know you to be i.e a vacuous empty barrel always trying to instigate hatred against those far more intelligent than you and delivering arguments vastly superior in logic to the feudalistic and personality-centred crap you spam this forum with.

Is this not how you shouted non-stop, similar to your noise above, that those sceptical the arrest of Dokpesi , including myself, would not lead to anything were enemies of progress not happy Nigeria's enemy 'numero uno' was in custody? What eventually happened to Dokpesi? Why not tell the entire forum yourself given how you spammed non-stop that Dokpesi was doomed to spend the rest of his days in jail and life will go on happily ever after for Nigeria?

You are just a sad chap decieving those who simplistically follow your fuedalistic utterance and blind defense of those who cause the problem yet pretend to be part of the solution. We will review events in 4 months or thereabout as per the situation of Kabiru Sokoto. Who know whether , by then, he will be enjoying amnesty while enjoying a Boyloaf-type rebirth as chief negotiator of Boko Haram with his own Abuja office and Asokoro residence courtesy of the biggest 'settling' and appeasnik President in Nigeria's history.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by emmatok(m): 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2012
ikeyman00:

gbawe

if u ask me my guy;u dey play politics

this is the time everybody should forget politcs to come togerther to deal with these talibans in the north lol

so again u are increasing renouncing urself as a Oga Jon hater

Guy,

Why should anyone criticizing GEJ, becomes a GEJ hater.

Did see the way the AMERICANS treated Umar Farouk Abdulmutalab?

Kabir Sokoto is worst than Farouk Abdulmutalab yet he is standing like a KING.

Can you assure  me Kabir Sokoto won't escape again? NO

Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Gbawe: 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2012
ikeyman00:

gbawe

if u ask me my guy;u dey play politics

this is the time everybody should forget politics to come together to deal with these talibans in the north lol

so again u are increasing renouncing urself as a Oga Jon hater

funny as it sound the yorubas are the ones moving for dialogue and these b astard protection; "hahha like the say they yaribas act clever OK

wonder what u ponder on that

How will intelligent folks subscribe to your simplistic message when they know too well the deception going on at the top totally dedicated to efforts to keep the gravy train moving for a few, dedicated to shadow-boxing around each other, while Nigerians are cannon fodders and 'collateral damage'? Is it not obvious to you how evil Nigeria now is? Murderers and criminals are today appeased, elevated into governance, given important duties/contract and financially rewarded. Below is what I wrote in response to Beaf. When it comes to pass I hope the likes of yourself, even as you already have enough examples to guide you, will accept what Nigeria is to include the very powerful notion that , since 1999, we have only gained 'Voltrons' of the "owners of Nigeria" creed as Presidents and not genuine solutions providers.

We will review events in 4 months or thereabout as per the situation of Kabiru Sokoto. Who know whether , by then, he will be enjoying amnesty while enjoying a Boyloaf-type rebirth as chief negotiator of Boko Haram with his own Abuja office and Asokoro residence courtesy of the biggest 'settling' and appeasnik President in Nigeria's history.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by simps(m): 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2012
I thought they said he was re-arrested in mutun-biu in Taraba State.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by ikeyman00(m): 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2012

Can you assure  me Kabir Sokoto won't escape again? NO

i think u miss the point

once again like i said in accordance and under disscussion in this thread with regard to those talabans in the north

this isnt time to play politics

thank u
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Beaf: 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2012
Gbawe:

This is what bright Nairalanders now know you to be i.e a vacuous empty barrel always trying to instigate hatred against those far more intelligent than you and delivering arguments vastly superior in logic to the feudalistic and personality-centred crap you spam this forum with.

Is this not how you shouted non-stop, similar to your noise above, that those sceptical the arrest of Dokpesi , including myself, would not lead to anything were enemies of progress not happy Nigeria's enemy 'numero uno' was in custody? What eventually happened to Dokpesi? Why not tell the entire forum yourself given how you spammed non-stop that Dokpesi was doomed to spend the rest of his days in jail and life will go on happily ever after for Nigeria?

You are just a sad chap decieving those who simplistically follow your fuedalistic utterance and blind defense of those who cause the problem yet pretend to be part of the solution. We will review events in 4 months or thereabout as per the situation of Kabiru Sokoto. Who know whether , by then, he will be enjoying amnesty while enjoying a Boyloaf-type rebirth as chief negotiator of Boko Haram with his own Abuja office and Asokoro residence courtesy of the biggest 'settling' and appeasnik President in Nigeria's history.

Lol! Funny guy!
I am not interested in any personal stuff, neither am I interested in your id!otic Nairaland beauty contest. You can play to the gallery like some trained monkey; its all good and entertaining. And we will laugh.
You lost the elections and your vampire allies will NEVER be in power in Nigeria, from now until doomsday (boko haram or not). Live with it.

The simple question at this point is:
Why are you so sad that Kibiru Sokoto has been arrested? Why are you so desperate, bitter, hate-filled and frustrated? Why?

Kabiru Sokoto has been arrested and that saddens boko haram luv'n, Nigeria hate'n freaks like you!
Why would a normal person love boko haram? angry

You described boko haram in embarrassingly fawning words, as people with "stomach." Na lie? Makes me wanna puke! embarassed
Any surprise you are sad that one of your hero's has been caught?
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by emmatok(m): 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2012
ikeyman00:

i think u miss the point

once again like i said in accordance and under disscussion in this thread with regard to those talabans in the north

this isnt time to play politics

thank u

I don't think anybody is playing politics here, but we have a trust deficit with Government due to insincerity.

I won't be surprised if these same guy disappears again.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Gbawe: 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2012
emmatok:

Guy,

Can you assure  me Kabir Sokoto won't escape again? NO

Welcome to Nigeria.

My brother, please don't mind them. Is it even Kabiru Sokoto escaping we should worry about in a Nation that has totally lost it's conscience and is now acting like a failed State that makes up laws as it goes along? Sokoto will have anything he desires if he pledges to aid efforts to secure a return to the comparative peace that allows our callous leaders to loot in peace and without scrutiny of their failings.

Anyone noting the modus operandi of Boko Haram, and the high level support the group enjoys, will know what is coming next. Have they not been begging Boko Haram to come out and "negotiate"? What prevents Sokoto or even Shekau from being included in that jamboree?. The first clue is seen from how an alleged mass murderer, who has escaped custody only recently, can be paraded unshackled in a crowded room. Where else is that seen in the world? With the cameras not filming, what other 'privileges', royal treatment and lax supervision is this dude enjoying considering he managed to 'abscond' previously?

This is all an indication of the greed, sectional interest and evil that has developed unchecked in our Nation. Next thing is that Sokoto is part of a 'reconciliation committee' aided by the unprincipled and nonsensical "bow and go" mentality our leaders subscribe to all for the sake of allowing the gravy train to keep moving. Dokpesi afterall went on to join Jonathan's campaign team when the fact he had being questioned over the independent day bombing should  morally, at the very least, mean GEJ should have given him a wide berth. Let us watch and see. Those who do not learn from history are bound to repeat mistakes of the past.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Limaoscar: 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2012
Where are alj haram, Negro_Nts, Rhino.5dm and other boko haram admirers and haters?
The only one posting here now is Gbawe. Where are the rest of the crew?

Did I not ask the same question earlier and the Mofo.s are still in hiding.

On a personal note, I will not class Gbawe with that 5-star yam head Alj-Harem, I see the tension between you two to be typical "far right and far left political positons."

My only concern is that on one hand while you continue to stauchly support GEJ Administration irrespective of His flaws ( I also do same while sometimes embrazing Constructive critics as well as those who are just plain ignorant of the issues) some people do not even pause to applaud Him for meaningful decisive decisions He has taken in these tumultous times.

I confess, In my over 3 decades of existence as a Nigerian, I have never seen a Leader burdened with so much troubles all at once as GEJ. I have no doubt that there are lots of forces working against His government but He cannot be the Judge and the jury in all matters. To continue to knock His person and mock His History and make jokes about His wife and call him names like some others Have done here on NL is not the way to go. It rather amplifies the nagative politics which has been around our Nation as far back as the first republic.

My take is that Yourself and Gbawe can disagree on many issues but there are times when even the worst of political enemies will sheath their sword in order to look at the common issues plaquing their nation and agree on the Obvious.

Oya, Gbawe and Beaf make una shake hands grin grin----- and let's jointly root Boko Haram out of Nigeria. It is a National responsibility and not a one man or one party's job. When the Chips are down The GOP and the DEMs in the U.S. usually come to gether for national interest irrespective of their political differences.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Rad1cal: 11:51pm On Feb 10, 2012
It's obvious that some creeps here are having serious pile disease discomfort over the recapture of Kabiru

They feed on any sad news they can lay their filthy hands on, but this time their sadness knows no bounds when something to cheer about is here

Sokoto has been captured, and you all can suffer from your heavy pile hemorrhage, due to your inabilities to stop constipating on your hate, bitterness and frustration.

Facking ACN rabid low life dogs.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by ojazman: 6:43am On Feb 11, 2012
How he come take resemble dagrin like this. Well kudos to sss.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by dmainboss: 7:32am On Feb 11, 2012
The likes of Gbawe are the reason CAN cannot grow outside the southwest. They propagate a politics of exclusion and 'superiority complex' that only puts others off. That is why Oshiomole is now getting farther and farther awat from the party and might eventually leave. It is sad because Nigeria does need a strong opposition but what we have is a bigottted one
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by lekerenike: 8:45am On Feb 11, 2012
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by uzoexcel(m): 9:21am On Feb 11, 2012
wat time is the man utd vs liverpool match, dz s urgent
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by karlmax2: 9:30am On Feb 11, 2012
^^ 1.45pm nigerian Time! 12.45pm if ur in london or europe
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Gbawe: 9:52am On Feb 11, 2012
dmainboss:

The likes of Gbawe are the reason CAN cannot grow outside the southwest. They propagate a politics of exclusion and 'superiority complex' that only puts others off. That is why Oshiomole is now getting farther and farther awat from the party and might eventually leave. It is sad because Nigeria does need a strong opposition but what we have is a bigottted one

Spare me the sermon. Folks like you cannot dispute the facts I base my argument on yet you wan't to ignore what is important to conveniently make this about politics . Screw the ACN !!! I am first and foremeost a person disgusted with how Nigerians are dying like Chicken in a nation where some "owners of Nigeria" animals view ordinary folks as cannon fodders in their twisted game of greed, deception and pretense. Even the USA warned of this in their categorisation of the PDP ruling class yet Nigerians ignore that for their usual ethnocentric fights.

When evolution of our minds will make us a match for the deception of those who lead us and are addicted to free money, to the point they covertly sanction the senseless deaths of Nigeria to keep that money flowing, then you will view things differently. As things stand, you are fooling yourself thinking GEJ really wants to defeat those fighting him when, in reality, they are political 'brothers' who are temporarily pissed off with each other. At any time, they can kiss and make up after thousands of Nigerians have been wasted. That "kiss and make up" may involve the likes of Sokoto, Shekau et al even becoming Political leaders in the North. Afterall Ndume, Sheriff and many others are strutting their stuff on the political scene. Teslim Folarin was suddenly innocent of a murder rap and flown to Abuja, courtesy of desperate Aso Rock, to deliver delegates. Gbenga Daniels impeachment gangsterism was ignored and he was instead rewarded as GEJ's SW campaign coordinator.  'Public enemy number one (Dokpesi) went on to help make GEJ President While IBB ("Independent day bomber"wink went on to be GEJ's "father". We saw slaps on the wrist and "rehabilitation" for many who may have hung in China for treason (Dambazau, Ruma, Aliero,  Edevbie, Aondoakaa et al) while others (Ringim et al) are given 'soft landing' for gross incompetence. Who exactly has been punished commensurate to their misbehaviour since GEJ took over for anyone to have faith in the ability of Government to deal with criminality and keep Nigerians protected?

I won't explain my history to any of you suffice to say I comment on Nigeria only because I care. Majority of folks in my positions will not even bother with Nigeria let alone be on a forum taking insults from every tom, d.i.c.k and Harry. Sam-Ikenna, below, illustrates the evil of what is actually going on many do not factor into their views when they think naively that the Government is 'committed' to fighting these killers. Instead folks like you prefer to act like Ostriches decieving yourself that there is a zeal and committment to bring 'perps' to book.

The only enduring factor motivation our leaders  currently , especially those in the ruling Party,  is the desire to keep the money flowing. This is why they do nothing about a constitution grossly failing everyone and the innate injustice associated with how Nigeria is currently convened yet they can , in a self-defeatist manner, budget nearly a trillion Naira to security. They chase tenure elongation et al yet fail to embrace measure that can bring change immediately!!! Are you a fan of such an approach the entire world will agree puts the Cart before the Horse? Why do we not focus, as a matter of national emergency, on amending the constitution to make the centre less attractive ASAP to destroy the zeal motivating political Boko Haram? Politically sophisticated folks will admit to themselves that this is not happening because the FG itself does not want a weakened centre and is thus not interested in lasting solutions!!! Who sides with such deciet if not creatures of sentiments i.e many Nigerians?

When Kabiru Sokoto, Shekau et al are "rehabilitated" like Dokpesi by those who don't understand nation building 101 and stand for nothing , other than appeasing the evil that keeps the gravy train running, please make sure you are the first to apologise to me. Beaf, to date and disgracefully , never did when I told him nothing would happen to Dokpesi or IBB over the independence day bombing. In fact I predicted they would go on to enjoy future relevance. Our Nation will never develop when majority are sentimental and unable to say "I don't like this but I cannot argue with the facts presented". Can any of us say we don't see what is bolded below in the body language of the FG i.e a zeal to appease unreasonable killers just to secure a false peace? HAve we not seen Boko Haram suspect freed regularly instead of being punished severely? People, think. Your callous leaders , on all sides of the fence and devoted only to their pockets, are slaughtering you and meeting in the evening for suya, alchohol and concubines.

Sam-Ikenna wrote:

I heard one of the agreements FG had with some leaders in the north before was to not prosecute terrorists. They were to be handed back to the emirs/spritiual leaders for reorientation and reintegration into the society. Can you imagine that? It was after the whole thing was blown open that FG abandoned that path. I ask myself why are we even looking for the terrorists? I guess its the "in thing" now, - to look for terrorists. This "look" will end up taking another 50 yrs of our national life because the same people that look for them end up releasing them, makes me want to throw up!
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by uzoexcel(m): 10:07am On Feb 11, 2012
karl max:

^^ 1.45pm nigerian Time! 12.45pm if ur in london or europe
hope say u b man utd fan, we need 2 deal wid these liverpool peopl seriously, worse than boko haram
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Rad1cal: 11:31am On Feb 11, 2012
[size=14pt]The same judiciary that acquitted Tinubu and was widely celebrated by the hating constipating dogs that the rule of law was upheld against all odds,

Is the same judiciary those same constipating hate filled dogs are trying to rubbish

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-814535.0.html

Hating hypocrites who would soon die of frustration of seeing one of their tools of terror recaptured

Afterall, An ACN chieftain validated Boko haram onslaught as a sign of silent revolution  due to bad governance, no wonder the resident ACN dogs are not happy with this development

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-833693.0.html

A bad governance they are sadly a part of

Hate filled bitter and frustrated constipating hypocrites .

[/size]
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Nigerd(m): 11:34am On Feb 11, 2012
Make una deal wit Liverpool so that Arsenal go get Champions league,

mind u Kabiru sokoto must pay for his debts,
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by uzoexcel(m): 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2012
i just hope no 1 kills kabiru by poison or other stuff to prevent him 4rm spillin dirty secrets
anyway sha we need 2 deal wid liverpool once and 4 all, they messed us up last 2 weekz
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Limaoscar: 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2012
Spare me the sermon. Folks like you cannot dispute the facts I base my argument on yet you wan't to ignore what is important to conveniently make this about politics . Screw the ACN !!! I[b] am first and foremeost a person disgusted with how Nigerians are dying like Chicken in a nation where some "owners of Nigeria" animals view ordinary folks as cannon fodders in their twisted game of greed, deception and pretense. [/b] Even the USA warned of this in their categorisation of the PDP ruling class yet Nigerians ignore that for their usual ethnocentric fights.

When evolution of our minds will make us a match for the deception of those who lead us and are addicted to free money, to the point they covertly sanction the senseless deaths of Nigeria to keep that money flowing, then you will view things differently. As things stand, you are fooling yourself thinking GEJ really wants to defeat those fighting him when, in reality, they are political 'brothers' who are temporarily pissed off with each other. At any time, they can kiss and make up after thousands of Nigerians have been wasted. That "kiss and make up" may involve the likes of Sokoto, Shekau et al even becoming Political leaders in the North. Afterall Ndume, Sheriff and many others are strutting their stuff on the political scene. Teslim Folarin was suddenly innocent of a murder rap and flown to Abuja, courtesy of desperate Aso Rock, to deliver delegates. Gbenga Daniels impeachment gangsterism was ignored and he was instead rewarded as GEJ's SW campaign coordinator. 'Public enemy number one (Dokpesi) went on to help make GEJ President While IBB ("Independent day bomber"wink went on to be GEJ's "father". We saw slaps on the wrist and "rehabilitation" for many who may have hung in China for treason (Dambazau, Ruma, Aliero, Edevbie, Aondoakaa et al) while others (Ringim et al) are given 'soft landing' for gross incompetence. Who exactly has been punished commensurate to their misbehaviour since GEJ took over for anyone to have faith in the ability of Government to deal with criminality and keep Nigerians protected?

I won't explain my history to any of you suffice to say I comment on Nigeria only because I care. Majority of folks in my positions will not even bother with Nigeria let alone be on a forum taking insults from every tom, d.i.c.k and Harry. Sam-Ikenna, below, illustrates the evil of what is actually going on many do not factor into their views when they think naively that the Government is 'committed' to fighting these killers. Instead folks like you prefer to act like Ostriches decieving yourself that there is a zeal and committment to bring 'perps' to book.

The only enduring factor motivation our leaders currently , especially those in the ruling Party, is the desire to keep the money flowing. This is why they do nothing about a constitution grossly failing everyone and the innate injustice associated with how Nigeria is currently convened yet they can , in a self-defeatist manner, budget nearly a trillion Naira to security. They chase tenure elongation et al yet fail to embrace measure that can bring change immediately!!! Are you a fan of such an approach the entire world will agree puts the Cart before the Horse? Why do we not focus, as a matter of national emergency, on amending the constitution to make the centre less attractive ASAP to destroy the zeal motivating political Boko Haram? Politically sophisticated folks will admit to themselves that this is not happening because the FG itself does not want a weakened centre and is thus not interested in lasting solutions!!! Who sides with such deciet if not creatures of sentiments i.e many Nigerians?

When Kabiru Sokoto, Shekau et al are "rehabilitated" like Dokpesi by those who don't understand nation building 101 and stand for nothing , other than appeasing the evil that keeps the gravy train running, please make sure you are the first to apologise to me. Beaf, to date and disgracefully , never did when I told him nothing would happen to Dokpesi or IBB over the independence day bombing. In fact I predicted they would go on to enjoy future relevance. Our Nation will never develop when majority are sentimental and unable to say "I don't like this but I cannot argue with the facts presented". Can any of us say we don't see what is bolded below in the body language of the FG i.e a zeal to appease unreasonable killers just to secure a false peace? HAve we not seen Boko Haram suspect freed regularly instead of being punished severely? People, think. Your callous leaders , on all sides of the fence and devoted only to their pockets, are slaughtering you and meeting in the evening for suya, alchohol and concubines.

Sam-Ikenna wrote:

I heard one of the agreements FG had with some leaders in the north before was to not prosecute terrorists. They were to be handed back to the emirs/spritiual leaders for reorientation and reintegration into the society. Can you imagine that? It was after the whole thing was blown open that FG abandoned that path. I ask myself why are we even looking for the terrorists? I guess its the "in thing" now, - to look for terrorists. This "look" will end up taking another 50 yrs of our national life because the same people that look for them end up releasing them, makes me want to throw up!

Report to moderator Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Gbawe,
The bolded by you has been My point exactly and the reason I don't want you to get off your track and make your position look like you are in favor of any political party irrespective of their structures. It is obvious that we still do not have a credible opposition in our polity and all those "pretenders" you see on the other side of the devide are aggrieved until they are compensated handsomely ----shame!!
To the Govt of the day issues you raised. I don't pick up lines from on here and just comment. Some of the so-called agreements you have quoted from folks e.g. Ikenna may not be the case. I do not rule out the fact that people tried to compare the @new@ boko haram to MEND and such advised GEJ to broker peace. OBJ took the challenge as a statesman to try to wade in. Result was they murdered the then spokesman. If you are in Leadership, of any kind, there tend to be the issue of wanting to carry everybody along in a diverse or complex nation as ours or you risk being branded a tyrant, high-handed blah--blahblah. It is not easy any way you look at it.
My concern is can we use our dissent for continous poor governance in Nigeria to galvanise people who have like passion for our nation irrespective of their tribe, religion and status and see if we can evolve into a proper group using this NL mEDIUM since it's obvious we have some of the greatest minds on here if we can be properly harnessed. I mean beyond partisan politics, ---just purey on the platform of we love Nigeria and do want a a real change! I still hate the fact that you and beaf cannot agree on a truce at some point so we can get the best of two excellent views without de-railing a thread and without degenerating into personal attacks etc grin
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by nsiadi: 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2012
We were told that Kabiru Sokoto was about travelling to Europe to complete his masters program
Let the Boeno state commissioner tell us more of the truth. The SSS shd prevail on him to talk now
We are getting to the real gists. Some people must pay for these
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by rachidy: 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2012
hi
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by betty009(f): 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2012
I am Miss Betty Bill, I work with Dell Company here in the United State of America (Chicago Branch)

Sir it have come to my notice that Electronics sell very well there in West Africa, meaning that Nigeria is the place were Electronics is highly required in the Market.

i have decided to look our for God fearing and humble Nigerian, due to i am planning on establishing a Whole Sales and Retailers buying site there in Nigeria, where Nigerians can buy it cheap and easy.

These men are to represent the me there in Nigeria and each will handle each selling site there

But first, i will give each man a try by sending little quantity of the products to them and if you can sell and send the money back, then you have created a trust.

If you are interested you are to forward any required information to my mail
Full Name:
to (bettybill98@yahoo.com)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections / Agharese Arase Visits Gwoza & Bama IDP Camp, Donates Items (photos) / Massacred Miners: Enugu Commemorates 70th Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.