Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,437 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto (21085 Views)

EFCC Re-arrests Akpobolokemi Over Fresh N12.9bn Fraud Allegation / EFCC Re-arrests Former Head Of Police Pension Board, Yakubu Yusuf / Sss Re-arrests Kabiru Sokoto Inside Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Funkymallam(m): 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2012
itsmayiela:

Una too mumu. u guys allow urselves to be dcivd by all dis seasonal movies the govt is acting for us to keep us busy. they hid Kabiru Sokoto just to make it look as if the govt is cracking down on Boko (whenever he is re-arrested).

Make una wake up ooooooooooooooh. The govt is acting movies for us to be watching in order to keep our minds away from the original issue: FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL

Bros, ur mumuness is unique grin grin

He was rearrested in Taraba state.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by manchy7531: 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2012
i think the US,Britain,France collaboration with SSS is paying off.They seem to have improved but the need to do more on prevention.

by the way let's expect another heavy bomb blast before the end of next week as a punishment to the government for his arrest. i trust Boko on this.i will keep my hands crosses till then.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2012
~Bluetooth:

which gej ? Na jonathan enter bush go find the terrorist ? Abeg give the kudos to sss jare. . . . .

blind haters like you will never see anything good
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Koolking(m): 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2012
Comical!!!

Sokoto Re-arrested, soon he will re-escape and re-hunted. . .

Space for sale
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by ebecode(m): 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2012
Positively shocking,
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by karlmax2: 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2012
Escaped high-profile Boko Haram suspect, Kabiru Sokoto, said to be the mastermind behind Madalla bombings has been re-arrested.

Mr. Reuben Abati, spokesman for the presidency, confirmed in a message to Channels Televsion that "Kabiru Sokoto was arrested".

The Boko Haram member who had been arrested in Abuja in January had escaped while in police custody. The suspect was declared a wanted man by the Police High Command, following his escape, and a bounty of N50 million was placed on his head.

He had since remained at large, but Mr. Abati confirmed today that he was arrested by the State Security Service in Taraba State, which borders Cameroon. Channels Television has been unable to reach SSS spokeswoman Marilyn Ogar to confirm the reports.

More details to follow.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Beaf: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2012
He was recaptured on Friday in the eastern state of Taraba, which borders neighboring West African country Chad.

"Yes, we arrested him this morning in a small hut in Mutum Biu in Taraba State. He's being flown to Abuja about now," a State Security Service source told Reuters.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/10/us-nigeria-sect-idUSTRE8190OL20120210

I believe Reuters meant Cameroon sha. Anyways, UP GEJ!
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2012
Good news
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by jmaine: 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2012
Ninapha:

where una dey ooooooooo, "the Jonathan is clueless generation", una don sleep?  sokoto is in GEJ's net!!!!

Well-done Presido!

Before the end of GEJ tenure we shall look down at the cynic bitter legion and
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by roqchiq(f): 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2012
cyber6:

well done to all the people involved in the operation. But i think its high time you guys should go for the BH biggest boy. I mean that man on u-tube with two Kalashnikov by his side.
if you have any info on the guy's whereabout you can pass it on to d sss guys,they aint ghosts you know. They work with information.
~Bluetooth:

which gej ? Na jonathan enter bush go find the terrorist ? Abeg give the kudos to sss jare. . . . .
you get am jare, which kind gej? abeg big ups to sss!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by muyoto: 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2012
The man re-arrested in taraba, not abuja. get your facts right.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by muyoto: 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2012
the obvoius question is, how was he able to find his way to Taraba from Abuja where he had escaped?
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Reference(m): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2012
Beaf:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/10/us-nigeria-sect-idUSTRE8190OL20120210

Hmm, fly him to Abuja ?? They should chain him to the fuselage well well oh. We don't want to hear - he received his pilots training in Florida alongside Attar.  grin grin grin
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Beaf: 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2012
^
Lol!

muyoto:

the obvoius question is, how was he able to find his way to Taraba from Abuja where  he had escaped?

Our N20 police officers dropped him off somewhere nice. Simple.
The members of the police should be lined up against a wall and summarily executed.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by namfav(m): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2012
how many times should he be rearrested, atleast before making it official carry video or pictorial proof, because this is not the first time he has been arrested, he was arrested twice before, once near chad and the police spokesperson said he was flying to abuja only for the rumours to be false, before giving hope they are supposed to show pictures or alot of people will be disappointed, people in nigeria are not patient lol
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by kmzee(m): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2012
For making many pple go thro' pain and agony may GOD punish their souls and that of their colaborators. NOn of them will xperiance peace in JESUS name. God please!!! prevail over this matter.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by jmaine: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2012
muyoto:

the obvoius question is, how was he able to find his way to Taraba from Abuja where  he had escaped?

Shuu! is that a difficult feat  . . . . Just by taking a jolly ride overnight with one of his escape facilitators  . . . and his picture wasn't even publicized . . .
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Limaoscar: 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2012
Welldone GEJ, Welldone NPF and welldone SSS. God bless Nigeria.

Alj-Harem, and your illk Go to H.ell. At least you haven't come on here with your slimmy bull crap. I'm waiting.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by SamIkenna: 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2012
bump
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Atigba: 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2012
Welcome back brother, how has it been outside there to b free, Take him to unit B cell, so that those guys can rost his Asz for lunch
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Atigba: 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2012
Welcome back brother, how has it been outside there to b free, Take him to unit B cell, so that those guys can rost his Asz for lunch
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by kunletech: 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2012
After interogation, execution should follow immidiatly, so that his case will not be like that of mustapher.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Ninapha(f): 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2012
rafhell:

blind haters like you will never see anything good

Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by favcom(m): 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2012
Reference:

Hmm, fly him to Abuja ?? They should chain him to the fuselage well well oh. We don't want to hear - he received his pilots training in Florida alongside Attar.  grin grin grin

lol abi o, they should chain not only the legs but the whole body. No more excuse
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Marlboro1: 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2012
Allahu Akhbar, Allahu Akhbar, Allahu Akhbar. Hope it is real this time. Hope MD Abubakar does not play the Biu game.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by feelamong(m): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2012
Hmmmmmmm, Prison Break Season 2!!! grin

The more You look the less you see!!!
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by pedestal82(m): 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2012
First I want to congratulate the SSS, on this. But at the same time we woulnt be here if they hv been up and doing from the begining. Because their duty I blv is to Gather info, and nip in the the bud, groups such as BH, in their early stage. Kudos to them still. For the GEJ haters, I laff because, wen Sokoto escaped Gej is clueless, now arrested he did not go into the bush to carry out the arrest. I hv always told who ever wants to listen, that, I shall not consider my vote for GEJ a waste until the end of his tenure. We shld try and remember that this is the first time Nigerians are able to say, " I wasted my vote, or thank God I did not vote him"
That in itself is a step. So let's all pray For Naija!
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by schban: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2012
inside govt house na wah, wetin e go find der, maybe na employment e go find, abi wetin u want make i talk
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by dplordx(m): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2012
They should offer him a deal. He either gets tortured until he dies, or he starts sing, and goes to prison forever.
They shouldnt kill the guy. Hes extremely connected, and will give extra insight into whats happening, and who the sponsors are.
Lets just hope another bribe wont get into the SS circle and make them re-release him this time again.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by TEEGBE: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2012
PLEASE AND PLEASE DONT LET HIM ESCAPE AGIANNNNNN cool

GOOD NEWS , GOOD JOB SSS wink
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by PatKing(f): 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2012
next , publish the sponsors!
abi arrest em.
funny thing is, hope they don't waste his life in order to stop him from opening cans the of worms.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Beaf: 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2012
My own surprise is that Kabiru Sokoto is still alive, boko haram is known to summarily kill those it fears might have been compromised, so why wasn't he killed?
If you ask me, it points to people with emotional ties to each other running boko haram, either friends or family.

All Kabiru Sokoto's friends and family should be brought in and the secret to boko haram will be found.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Garba Shehu - The President Will Not Take Action That Violates The Constitution / Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) / Fact Check: Did INEC Prevent Igbos From Registering For PVC In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.