Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto (21084 Views)

EFCC Re-arrests Akpobolokemi Over Fresh N12.9bn Fraud Allegation / EFCC Re-arrests Former Head Of Police Pension Board, Yakubu Yusuf / Sss Re-arrests Kabiru Sokoto Inside Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Rad1cal: 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2012
To those bitter pious fools, kindly balance your warped criticism on this thread beneath

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-867530.0.html
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Joshua15(m): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2012
tank GODIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,His vengeance is faling little by little on d boko haramsssssssss
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by adedayo07: 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2012
There is no hiding place for the wicked man. The blood of the innocent will always cry for vengeance. God's willing their leader will also be trapped in that net soonest.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by uzoexcel(m): 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2012
H e was arrested in Taraba State close to the Camerounian borders, A friend of mine staying in that barea said he thought he saw a white man who looked like JACK BAUER coordinating with naija security operatives, Some one plz confirm cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by ikooko(m): 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2012
I've just seen part-2 of this movie, when is part-3 coming out?
But wait a minute, gej got all the blame in part-1, is it not just fair to praise him in part-2?
For me I wount because all na PDP arrangement, and gej is one of the actors acting his role in the grand script.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by sunkoye: 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2012
sum pple's BP would have risen by now, i pray they should not die now until they were disgraced by hanging. angry
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Gbawe: 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

My brother do you see what is going on? To be honest Nigeria encourages people to be bad and dangerous. Do you see how people are rewarded for bad behaviour? I bet you they probably begged that terrorist they gave 3 yrs in prison to "please take this sentence, please." Who knows, maybe they paid the family to keep calm and just wait for 3 yrs afterwhich their son (terrorist) would be release and compensated.

The question is - why do politicians and people from other regions keep taking this garbage? Wont it be correct to say we are scared of core north?

You go to school, look for work, establish Biz, I mean you do it all by yourself. On top of it you try to stay the hell away from trouble (Nigerian Police) and the only thing you gain is to have your brothers and sisters roasted in flames and the terrorists arrested and released and in some cases compensated. Devil must be laughing his but off.

My brother, this is what is wrong with Nigeria today i.e too may childish posturing , from grown adults, based on nothing but sheer sentiment. Some say GEJ is hated for no reason. Others accuse fellow Nairalanders of being sceptics. What they don't do , like pragmatic and grounded adults, is address the genuine issues raised.

I asked previously : "Does it not shame those jubilating here and praising our decietful leaders that Umar Farouk Abdulmutalab (to be sentenced on 16 Feb) faces a mandatory life sentence in the USA for attempting to bomb an airline while we handle terrorist and their sponsors with kid gloves on in Nigeria?"

You won't gain a response to that worthy of the mature level of back and forth discussion you might find on the forums of Nations with politically sophisticated adults. Instead all you get with Nigerians is crass sentiments and feudalist attacks against those raising very important issues.

Which non-Nigerian, from well administered Nations, will not wonder why the Borno Governor, Kashim Shetima, faced no scrutiny whatsoever despite the fact that Kabiru Sokoto was arrested in his Asokoro Lodge?

How many nations of the world, talk less of one being destroyed rapidly by terror attacks, sentence those associated with terrorism to 3 years in prison? Is that a deterrent or an encouragement to terrorism ? Do your worst and slaughter fellow Nigerians like chicken yet only jail awaits you? How is that fighting terrorism? Why then can some not be allowed their[b] justified pessimism[/b] over the arrest of Kabiru Sokoto when previous events, beyond the shadow of doubt, show that the Government prefers treating killers and murderers with kids gloves in a way unacceptable everywhere in the World but failed/failing nations like Somalia, Yemen, Sudan et al?  

There is so much many Nigerians are deliberately blinding themselves to in their predisposition to view virtually everything sentimentally and this is why Nigeria is not developing. We simply cannot hold our leaders to the standards of conducts taken for granted elsewhere. Instead we make excuses for them and attack others who raise questions even a mad man should seriously ponder over. Let us see what will happen to Sokoto and if there is success gaining info that leads to at least a serious crackdown of those who keep Boko Haram working. If it was America the entire nation would jubilate because they know what their security forces will get out of a terrorist , like Sokoto, touted as a mastermind "very knowledgeable" of the operation of a terrorist group destroying an entire Nation.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by kbdrim(m): 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2012
If boko haram leadership was smart, kabiru sokoto should have been one of the suicide bombers used in Kano, that way he would have sacrificed himself for the cause and take their secrets to the grave, nonsense, thought they no no dey fear death, by the way how far with the money wey police promise us
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by wordychap: 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2012
gud job sss. hope niga police wil not try a rescue mission for him!
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by pedestal82(m): 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2012
Rad1cal:
Quote from: PXtB on Today at 04:18:49 PM

First I want to congratulate the SSS, on this. But at the same time we woulnt be here if they hv been up and doing from the begining. Because their duty I blv is to Gather info, and nip in the the bud, groups such as BH, in their early stage. Kudos to them still. For the GEJ haters, I laff because, wen Sokoto escaped Gej is clueless, now arrested he did not go into the bush to carry out the arrest. I hv always told who ever wants to listen, that, I shall not consider my vote for GEJ a waste until the end of his tenure. We shld try and remember that this is the first time Nigerians are able to say, " I wasted my vote, or thank God I did not vote  him"
That in itself is a step. So let's all pray For Naija!

@ pedestal82, God bless you. People are just swayed by sentiments and voice out their hatred for President GEJ for no just reason. I was in Nigeria last December for Christmas and I met a couple of people who belong to the legion of GEJ haters and I challenge many of them to substantiate their reason for their hatred. The truth is that they could not give me any reason. Some said he has not solved electricity problem, he has not fixed the roads, he has not solved corruption problem,,  the list is endless, all in 6 months or thereabouts. I also want the above problems and more to be fixed in record time but expecting President GEJ to use 6 months or even one year to fix a country that it took the former leaders more than 30 years (at least counting from the time of Shagari) to DAMAGE is rather unfair.

I remember vividly that as early as May last year, just a month after the general elections that international observers and every rational person acclaimed as the best in recent times, people had started branding President GEJ as clueless. The word clueless was not there before the elections. Proponents of the "clueless" took the campaign to NL and every online forum they could assess just to tarnish the image of the President prematurely. Now people are here arguing that President GEJ deserves no credit for the arrest Sokoto just because he did not go into the bush with SSS. Ridiculous! Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. It's only a failure that sees only failures in what other people do. Deep calleth unto deep.

Thank YOU 
Thank God there are still ppl that look at these issues from my viewpoint.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Nigerd(m): 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2012
He was Arrested in Taraba State,
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by binhozie(m): 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2012
Kabiru in Puma T and Jeans  grin
SAY NO TO WESTERNIZATION!!  angry angry lipsrsealed

By the way, pls someone should tell that armed policeman in the second pic not to blow a hole in kabiru's back. . . .YET!

Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2012
Good job SSS, But my Question is this, "will GEJ reinstate the commisioner back to work" ??
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by mpmp: 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2012
So the Kabiru man knows how to wear a Puma T-shirt and yet he belongs to a group that advocates NO western influence?
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Beaf: 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2012
Where are alj haram, Negro_Nts, Rhino.5dm and other boko haram admirers and haters?
The only one posting here now is Gbawe. Where are the rest of the crew?

Gbawe:

keep watching buddy. We will see who has overestimated their touted strenght within a Nigeria where the stomach, and not enduring principles, is king[b] today[/b]. [size=14pt]Boko Haram has been butchering Nigerians from all walks of life so far. What has been the reaction of those who vacuously make noise about their 'powermen' strenght on the net?[/size] Where was the immediate burning of Mosques after the Christmas attack to indicate a readiness for t.i.t-for-tat and we-wont-take-it-lying-down people like you tout?

[size=14pt]Right now, the "owners of Nigeria" will do and undo , plus give the lead, while all Nigeria will follow as is the case so far !!! Many of you don't seem to understand that events on the ground has overtaken the history you so much hold on to and assume other share feverishly , as dogmatic mantra, with you.[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-837167.0.html#msg9883217

Gbawe, as you can see, your "owners of Nigeria" are losing the battle. Go on GEJ!! You is da man! cool
Fresh Air!!! cool
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Engineer96(m): 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2012
He was arrested in Taraba state at about 2am today.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by LogicMind: 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2012
I wish they could leave him alone in a room with me for a few hours.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Basics007: 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2012
Logic Mind:

Ha! Dont wish a deathwish on yourself o. That is an ogbologbo o. As for me i wish they leave him in a room with me properly handcuffed and with that SSS man still around in the background in case anything goes wrong
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by bandely(m): 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2012
binhozie:

Kabiru in Puma T and Jeans  grin
SAY NO TO WESTERNIZATION!!  angry angry lipsrsealed

By the way, pls someone should tell that armed policeman in the second pic not to blow a hole in kabiru's back. . . .YET!
Hehehe, and finally someone is smiling to the bank with 50milla cooling off!
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by yam: 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2012
Logic Mind:

The guy go kill u,oooooooooooo, u tik say na small thing, wetin u go even do 4 am self.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Gbawe: 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2012
Beaf:

Where are alj haram, Negro_Nts, Rhino.5dm and other boko haram admirers and haters?
The only one posting here now is Gbawe. Where are the rest of the crew?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-837167.0.html#msg9883217

Gbawe, as you can see, your "owners of Nigeria" are losing the battle. Go on GEJ!! You is da man! cool
Fresh Air!!! cool

As if on cue, the sentimental creature I talked about, alway "posturing childishly", appears. Pray tell us what battle the "owners of Nigeria" are losing when GEJ is too scared and compromised to deal with them typified by how zilch happened to the Governor of Borno who hid Kabiru Sokoto in his Governor Lodge. Where else does that happen in the world aside failed/failing Nations?

A president happy to round on Nigerians yet grotesquely inactive when a State Governor is found to have harboured a terrorist alleged to have supervised the murder of many innocent Nigerians? That is proof to anyone not into childish self-deception that those who are part of the problem (GEJ) can never be the solution.  How is Ndume spending his time on bail these days? You are simply a m.o.ron with how you cannot ever see that a man (GEJ) who stands for nothing and has no enduring passion for punishing misconduct againt Nigeria , as a way to sanitize the nation, can never deal with Boko Haram.

Did you not spam NL about how evidence against Dokpesi was damning and that he was going to spend the rest of his life in jail? Tell the forum what happened in reality and please don't leave out how Dokpesi went on to join GEJ's campaign team. Need I remind you of Teslim Folarin? Aondoakaa, Ruma, Aliero, Muthar, Edevbie,Rilwan, Dambazau and many others Nko? What of OGD and his impeachment lawlessness played out before the entire world? The problem is that Nigerians are creatures of sentiments and this is why a sad case like you has an audience. Many glaring historical evidence, no one can dispute, shows that GEJ has not even a minimal interest in punishing misdeed - however heinous. Even the most insane Nigerian knows that we need a strong President committed to bringing criminality to book otherwise an elite ruling class already predisposed to evil and inhuman conduct will become even more brazen. That is what we are seeing now with Boko Haram. A drama of deciet and callousness.

Keep fooling yourself and those who , despite your highly obvious vacuousness, take you seriously. We will revisit this Kabiru Sokoto thingy in future same as we later talked of Dokpesi enjoying prison food as you touted  wink
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by karlmax2: 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2012
Abuja -The fugitive alleged mastermind of the Christmas Day bombing of St. Theresa’s Catholic Church, Madalla, Niger, was re-arrested on Friday by the State Security Service (SSS).

Kabiru Abubakar Dikko, alias Kabiru Sokoto
The spokesperson for the SSS, Mrs Marilyn Ogar, told newsmen in Abuja on Friday that Kabiru Abubakar Dikko, alias Kabiru Sokoto, was arrested at Mutum in Gassol Local Government Area of Taraba.

Dikko was first arrested on Jan. 13 by the police but escaped from custody two days later when he was being taken to his residence at Abaji in the FCT for a search.

Ogar said Dikko was rearrested in a joint military-SSS operation at a hideout at about 4:30 a.m.on Friday

“Kabiru Sokoto was picked up from where he was hiding in a clothes rack at the residence of an accomplice.

“On his escape, he had taken refuge at Umaisha in Toto Local Government Area of  Nasarawa State before he fled to Taraba where he was eventually re-arrested,’’ she said.

Ogar did not name the accomplice or say whether they had the accomplice also in custody.

Ogar warned that perpetrators of evil would be brought to book and assured Nigerians that the security agencies were
determined to end the activities of “unscrupulous elements’’ in the country.

“We are poised to bring to an end the activities of a few unscrupulous elements,” she said, and warned that the
law would always catch up with perpetrators of evil.

Ogar said the 29-year-old suspect was born to the family of Umaru Jabbi of Gagi village in Sokoto South Local Government Area on May 9, 1983.

She explained that upon the death of his father, the suspect’s uncle, Abubakar Dikko, adopted him and gave him his name.

The spokesperson said that the suspect, who completed his secondary education in 2003, was admitted to the College
of Nursing and Midwifery, Sokoto, and described him as a “truant with extremist tendencies”.

She said the suspect was declared a leader of the Boko Haram sect in Sokoto in February, 2009.

The police had declared Dikko wanted shortly after he escaped from custody with a N50 million bounty for information that might lead to his arrest. (NAN)
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by aletheia(m): 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2012
@Gbawe:

It does appear that you are embittered and losing it. . .since your much trumpeted coup and revolution following on fuel subsidy removal has not materialized (even your preferred presidential candidate is now an appointee of GEJ.)  grin grin grin

A lot of your caviling here shows a lack of objectivity and a failure to critically analyze the issues:
Gbawe:

. . .the best GEJ can come up with is 5 years in jail, or a monetary fine  shocked shocked shocked,  for terrorist and their sponsors.

^So the President has now become both Judge and Court of Law to be dispensing sentences. He has done his part by signing into law the Anti-Terrorism Bill. Direct your complaints to the judges and courts.

Gbawe:

Shall we talk about Zakari Biu? What has happened to the Borno Governor in whose Asokoro lodge Kabiru Sokoto was first arrested?
^Please do tell us what happened to the Borno Governor? Your emotions cloud your reasoning. Firstly, the accounts of the initial arrest of Sokoto in the Borno Lodge do not directly involve the Governor. So in your mind: he should be arrested on the rumor of a suspicion. Yeah right, then the same you will come shedding buckets of hypocritical tears about GEJ's abuse of human rights. Secondly, do tell us how a sitting governor can be removed from office (assuming as you do that he is guilty).

Gbawe:

What about Ringim being 'retired' rather than sacked outrightly for the escape of Sokoto that was the apex of his many other failings?
^Whether "retired" or sacked, the objective of removing Ringim from office was achieved in a pragmatic fashion. I can see you are a faux-democrat who revels in dictatorial tendencies. Since the lately departed IG was not found guilty of a misdemeanor or malfeasance in office, why should he have been sacked except to gratify impulses like yours?

Gbawe:

They say they have Boko Haram's most recent Spokesman. Yet what action are we seeing? What difference has this made to the attacks and killings? In serious nations, the capture of the spokesman of a terrorist group would ordinarily become a valuable asset in fighting that group. Instead in Nigeria, because of the collusion you allude to, Abu Qaqa is 'worthless' and we are only getting ridiculous kumbaya information from him.
^Make we hear word: did you even think about the sentence you wrote above. So covert intelligence gathering and actions should be announced to you beforehand so that you can "see action". Yeah, right.  

Gbawe:

While America is assasinating terrorist and instigators of terorism, without any judicial trial whatsoever, Nigeria is granting them bail (Ndume), avoiding them (Borno Governor and many others) or trying them in Court and handing them 3 years jail sentences (Konduga).
^Please! Name one American citizen that the Americans assassinated due to involvement in terrorism. So because America uses extrajudicial means, Nigeria should do the same. And then the same you will come and be asking that Al-Mustapha should be hanged for extra-judicially assassinating Mrs Abiola. The arrested terrorists deserve their day in court. . .just like Abdul-Muttalab. Moreover in your haste to hate and castigate; you forget that it is the extra-judicial murder of Mohammed Yusuf that provided the major grievance for the rise of militant Boko Haram.

Gbawe:

People should wake up to see that , for the GEJ Government, this is not really about genuinely battling and destroying 'enemies'. If it were, we would see Konduga, Ndume, Biu, Qaqa, Sheriff, the Borno Governor and others treated very differently as the gravitas of terrorism automatically and naturally demands.
^ grin grin grin You take yourself too serious. The root causes of BH are political and ultimately will require a nuanced political solution with the right balance of stick and carrot to solve. Obviously if you weren't so busy hating GEJ; you would see that.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Rad1cal: 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2012
^
[size=16pt]Imagine what the bitter and frustrated caricature called Gbawe placed 0n this thread
[/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-867964.96.html

Gbawe:

We are jokers in Nigeria who , with our conduct, demonstrate we deserve the tag "failed/failing" State many describe us to be. Why are many heinous murder suspect never shackled appropriately in Nigeria ? Na curse? Is it an indication of our unevolved barbarism and how we are casually comfortable, bow-and-go style, with crude and murderous inhuman creatures  ?

Below are pictures of how Jose Antonio Torres Marrufo, a Mexican cartel assassination boss , and other murderous criminals, are shackled for public display. Instead our own Kabiru Sokoto is treated sympathetically and even almost reverentially with no cuffs to hands or legs. Na wa. We need core discipline back in Nigeria. I don't even consider Marrufo as dangerous as Sokoto consideration the enviroment they operate in and their respective motivation.

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4h7uhnv3w--Blq49zNpMxc9HAQfxkTz61FtokCPVHCDn3ugHUPg[/img]

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZi3ChjM5W5_9ydXlO2Ir64RSTpCIU30tsJh6KKFNLcK2hiJYncg[/img]

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoW1Sc8cNG8ohjyjotQA2htsg8KdATZXdeVWDtW5NjiKhMhtzW[/img]

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXeJWPb3Wq3BxNBlZ5ALWK4FtHCytUzoFYoWf43ZWffXR1-OrPJw[/img]

The picture below is a disgrace to Nigeria and an indication of our unprofessional/compromised and poorly trained security forces. Kabiru Sokoto, unshackled, and with decent training from a semi-potent terrorist group, could escape and cause chaos in that room with the hideous slackness displayed , aided by a grotesquely unacceptable proximity to 'civvies', that security bosses worldwide will shake their heads at.

If Kabiru, because he is unproffesionally allowed to be unshackled so close to civilians, mad a run for it, who will the Security agent with the gun shoot? Is it not better to ensure suspect is adequately incapacitated? 101 really yet Nigeria continues to disgrace us by showing it is several centuries behind. Don't take my word for it. Show this picture to any security official in your diasporan nation, explain Sokoto's alleged crime, and watch them laugh.

^

[size=16pt]This useless shiet above me is a prove that Gbawe would rather die than see Nigeria make progress for obvious warped reasons only known to him

The frustration at seeing their silent prayers of a failed Nigeria not happening is now bearing fruits in the open [/size]
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Gbawe: 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2012
Rad1cal:

This useless shiet above me [b]is a prove [/b]that Gbawe would rather die than see Nigeria make progress for obvious warped reasons only known to him

The frustration at seeing their silent prayers of a failed Nigeria not happening is now bearing fruits in the open

Ye gbele OOO !!! Oga, learn to speak English properly abeg. This one is simply too much !!!
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Rad1cal: 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2012
Gbawe:

Ye gbele OOO !!! Oga, learn to speak English properly abeg. This one is simply too much !!!

[size=16pt]Look at this Hate Filled Caricature,.

that is the best you could come up with as against your usual rattling dung hill posts

You would die of frustration cos progress are being made.

[/size]
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Gbawe: 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2012
aletheia:

@Gbawe:

It does appear that you are embittered and losing it. . .since your much trumpeted coup and revolution following on fuel subsidy removal has not materialized (even your preferred presidential candidate is now an appointee of GEJ.)  grin grin grin

A lot of your caviling here shows a lack of objectivity and a failure to critically analyze the issues:
^So the President has now become both Judge and Court of Law to be dispensing sentences. He has done his part by signing into law the Anti-Terrorism Bill. Direct your complaints to the judges and courts.
^Please do tell us what happened to the Borno Governor? Your emotions cloud your reasoning. Firstly, the accounts of the initial arrest of Sokoto in the Borno Lodge do not directly involve the Governor. So in your mind: he should be arrested on the rumor of a suspicion. Yeah right, then the same you will come shedding buckets of hypocritical tears about GEJ's abuse of human rights. Secondly, do tell us how a sitting governor can be removed from office (assuming as you do that he is guilty).
^Whether "retired" or sacked, the objective of removing Ringim from office was achieved in a pragmatic fashion. I can see you are a faux-democrat who revels in dictatorial tendencies. Since the lately departed IG was not found guilty of a misdemeanor or malfeasance in office, why should he have been sacked except to gratify impulses like yours?
^Make we hear word: did you even think about the sentence you wrote above. So covert intelligence gathering and actions should be announced to you beforehand so that you can "see action". Yeah, right.  
^Please! Name one American citizen that the Americans assassinated due to involvement in terrorism. So because America uses extrajudicial means, Nigeria should do the same. And then the same you will come and be asking that Al-Mustapha should be hanged for extra-judicially assassinating Mrs Abiola. The arrested terrorists deserve their day in court. . .just like Abdul-Muttalab. Moreover in your haste to hate and castigate; you forget that it is the extra-judicial murder of Mohammed Yusuf that provided the major grievance for the rise of militant Boko Haram.
^ grin grin grin You take yourself too serious. The root causes of BH are political and ultimately will require a nuanced political solution with the right balance of stick and carrot to solve. Obviously if you weren't so busy hating GEJ; you would see that.

My guy, say what you want. Clearly you are one of those who think playing Ostrich, relying on 'luck, banking on prayers, and pretending everything is OK, because of ethnic affiliation and sentimental predisposition, is a legitimate way to run a Nation that is seeking progress. Let us watch as events unfold.

Is it by openly avoiding those most highly placed in society, yet with their hands overtly soaked in blood, Nigeria will stop it's rapid descent into becoming another Somalia? Go and study the history of Somalia,Yemen, Pakistan et al to see the role a complicit, murderous, fundamentalist, opportunist, sabotaging and callous ruling class played in delivering the unrest and chaos that those Nation now have to live with.

The main reason most Nigerians cannot make sense of this and prefer to embrace sentiments is because we never consult history or use its lessons proactively to note examples of others who have gone through what we are now going through. If we did that we would see , unequivocally, the approach required to successfully defeat what we are facing. Somalia is a perfect example with how a large percentage of those sympathetic to fundamentalism were involved in Governance while simultaneously pretending publicly to be seeking solutions till their behind-the-scene machinations and sabotage ensured the entire Nation failed to give way to what now obtains today.
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Gbawe: 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2012
Rad1cal:

Look at this Hate Filled Caricature.

that is the best you could come up with as against your usual rattling dung hill posts

You would die of frustration cos progress are being made.

Correction. Progress[b] is[/b] being made. Go and ask the last School you attended for a refund .
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Rad1cal: 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2012
Gbawe:

Correction. Progress[b] is[/b] being made. Go and ask the last School you attended for a refund .
[size=16pt]
A hateful caricature and a frustrated dog like you understood what was posted, so your correction equates to nothing  cool

A suicidal option shall be the only escape route of a bitter dog like you [/size]
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Beaf: 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2012
Gbawe:

As if on cue, the sentimental creature I talked about, alway "posturing childishly", appears. Pray tell us what battle the "owners of Nigeria" are losing when GEJ is too scared and compromised to deal with them typified by how zilch happened to the Governor of Borno who hid Kabiru Sokoto in his Governor Lodge. Where else does that happen in the world aside failed/failing Nations?

I didn't read all of your post because it was just rambling, foolish stuff. Please don't take offense.

As for the bolded, you claimed you were the "owners of Nigeria" who were about to overthrow the govt with your id!ots subsidy "revolution."
Why are you now distancing yourself from the statement you made when you felt like a ten tonne gorilla in heat and with momentum? You and your cohorts at the time were singing songs about how jonathan was not going to last out the week. He was gonna be overthrown, shot or whatever.
In the same breath, you praised boko haram as being the sort that can deliver the goods in todays Nigeria. Guys with "stomach," you said.

Now, why are you backing away from your own words like a coward? If not that you and your fellow hate-filled "owners of Nigeria" are losing the battle?

Stop posting evil crap. Its easy to see through you. Everyone else is elated that Kabiru Sokoto has been arrested, but you are sad. Why?
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by Rad1cal: 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2012
[size=16pt]Gbawe the rabid ACN dog constipating on his hate, bitterness and frustration[/size]
Re: Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto by ikeyman00(m): 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2012
gbawe

My guy, say what you want. Clearly you are one of those who think playing Ostrich, relying on 'luck, banking on prayers, and pretending everything is OK, because of ethnic affiliation and sentimental predisposition, is a legitimate way to run a Nation that is seeking progress. Let us watch as events unfold.

Is it by openly avoiding those most highly placed in society, yet with their hands overtly soaked in blood, Nigeria will stop it's rapid descent into becoming another Somalia? Go and study the history of Somalia,Yemen, Pakistan et al to see the role a complicit, murderous, fundamentalist, opportunist, sabotaging and callous ruling class played in delivering the unrest and chaos that those Nation now have to live with.

The main reason most Nigerians cannot make sense of this and prefer to embrace sentiments is because we never consult history or use its lessons proactively to note examples of others who have gone through what we are now going through. If we did that we would see , unequivocally, the approach required to successfully defeat what we are facing. Somalia is a perfect example with how a large percentage of those sympathetic to fundamentalism were involved in Governance while simultaneously pretending publicly to be seeking solutions till their behind-the-scene machinations and sabotage ensured the entire Nation failed to give way to what now obtains today.

if u ask me my guy;u dey play politics

this is the time everybody should forget politics to come together to deal with these talibans in the north lol

so again u are increasing renouncing urself as a Oga Jon hater

funny as it sound the yorubas are the ones moving for dialogue and these b astard protection; "hahha like the say they yaribas act clever OK

wonder what u ponder on that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! / Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked / APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.