Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Lagos Poetry Reading - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lagos Poetry Reading (3441 Views)

Call For Participation @ 2015 100 Thousand Poets For Change Poetry Reading / Poetry Reading Session On 5th April 2012 At The Us Embassy / Which Books Are You Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Poetry Reading by USALFWRITER: 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2012
This is to invite writers of all literary genres and especially Poets to an American reading corner at the US Embassy Walter Carrington Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria
Please Note, that it is a monthly reading session for literary works
You have the privilege of reading your works while other Poets listen and critic the work of Arts
There are limited invitations for participants in Lagos area Abuja and other major city will follow after.
If you would like to participate in this monthly exercise,
Please Call Macaulay for Interaction and invites,
On 08095325810
The first Reading is slated for March 1st 2012
Please Prospective readers are expected to present a Poem for examination and critic
The best Poet will be given recognition

Re: Lagos Poetry Reading by Jettage: 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2012
I just confirmed my partiscipation at the Lagos Poetry Today. this is an opportunity to be real me

will be there live,

(1) (Reply)

Honeymoon In Prison / Cold Heart In Love / We Need To Talk. (A short story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.