Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Who Do U Love More? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do U Love More? (1477 Views)

Which Nlder Would U Love To Be Ur Val....comment For Fun.. / Who Should Love More In A Relationship:the Guy Or The Lady / Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do U Love More? by victorazy(m): 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2012
@ Mrs, Chima
Ur gud cuz I'v been seeing ur contributions. Plz no mind that guy, he is a maggot "Amadioha ga-amaji ya olu very soon".
Re: Who Do U Love More? by tellwisdom: 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2012
angry angry angry angry mshewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Go for counselling angry angry
Re: Who Do U Love More? by tellwisdom: 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2012
@ Mrs, Chima
Ur gud cuz I'v been seeing ur contributions. Plz no mind that guy, he is a maggot "Amadioha ga-amaji ya olu very soon".

Moved to jokes section undecided undecided
Re: Who Do U Love More? by TroyJay(m): 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2012
Between my mother and my girlfriend? My Mother
Between my mother and my wife? My Wife.

I love my mother dearly. Getting married doesnt stop that love for my mother. Simultaneously i love my wife as well. Where the love for my wife tips the scales is the fact that she will become the mother of my children. Mothers are not replaceable, but legal laws binding marriage does not make provision for any man to come between a man and his wife. . . Mothers included.

As long as i'm not married, mother's love all the way! cheesy
Re: Who Do U Love More? by MrsChima1(f): 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2012
TroyJay:

I love my mother dearly. Getting married doesnt stop that love for my mother. Simultaneously i love my wife as well. Where the love for my wife tips the scales is the fact that she will become the mother of my children. Mothers are not replaceable, but legal laws binding marriage does not make provision for any man to come between a man and his wife. . . Mothers included.

Hey Sexkillz. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Do U Love More? by tellwisdom: 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2012
Bro, you are living in the past. If you must live long, go close to your mom and stay a bit far from your wife sad sad
Re: Who Do U Love More? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2012
tellwisdom:

Bro, you are living in the past. If you must live long, go close to your mom and stay a bit far from your wife sad sad
lol, got me thinking too
Re: Who Do U Love More? by MrsChima1(f): 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2012
tellwisdom:

Would you think the same way after marriage? wink

Talk is cheap. cool
Re: Who Do U Love More? by victorazy(m): 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2012
How come no one is loving dad?
Re: Who Do U Love More? by tellwisdom: 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2012
Would you think the same way after marriage?    wink
Talk is cheap cool

Sweerie, all spoken words has its own gravity when it comes to taking effect; whether now or later. But mine is goin 60-40=Mom winning the vote wink wink

I can always have millions of gurls to love as my wife, but u cant have 2 women to love as your mom

Your wife can always have millions of men to love, but your mom cant have 2 children to love as her son wink wink # Roger  wink wink
Re: Who Do U Love More? by TroyJay(m): 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2012
victorazy:

How come no one is loving dad?
That's to show you that choosing a parent over a spouse(married) is a fallacy.
Re: Who Do U Love More? by MrsChima1(f): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2012
tellwisdom:

Sweerie, all spoken words has its own gravity when it comes to taking effect; whether now or later. But mine is goin 60-40=Mom winning the vote wink wink

I can always have millions of gurls to love as my wife, but u cant have 2 women to love as your mom

Your wife can always have millions of men to love, but your mom cant have 2 children to love as her son wink wink # Roger  wink wink

What are you smoking? Do it make you itch?
Re: Who Do U Love More? by mamalola19: 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Hey Sexkillz. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Lolz so easy to spot the champ wink cheesy
Re: Who Do U Love More? by tellwisdom: 11:21pm On Feb 10, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Who Do U Love More? by mamalola19: 2:35am On Feb 11, 2012
TroyJay:

just come back as you.
nl should not change who u r
never so far as you r being real
i can take it just minimize fights
killx come back
Re: Who Do U Love More? by TroyJay(m): 6:26am On Feb 11, 2012
mamalola19:

just come back as you.
nl should not change who u r
never so far as you r being real
i can take it just minimize fights
killx come back

Re: Who Do U Love More? by Chnges(m): 7:15am On Feb 11, 2012
I love my babe more. Yes! I love her more than my mum.

Although i love my mum so much but mi babe?? More!
Re: Who Do U Love More? by KayDee4: 8:07am On Feb 11, 2012
No contest, dear mama comes first.
Re: Who Do U Love More? by TroyJay(m): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2012
A question for all the people choosing mama over wife:

If you, your father, your mother and your 2 siblings are in a boat, and there's a mishap and your mother has a chance of saving only one of you, who should she save?

Her husband?
Her first child?
Her Second child?
Her third child.?
Re: Who Do U Love More? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2012
TroyJay:

A question for all the people choosing mama over wife:

If you, your father, your mother and your 2 siblings are in a boat, and there's a mishap and your mother has a chance of saving only one of you, who should she save?

Her husband?
Her first child?
Her Second child?
Her third child.?

Now that's just cold!
Re: Who Do U Love More? by TroyJay(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2012
It's not! It's a question of "Who do you love more?"
Re: Who Do U Love More? by Chnges(m): 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2012
I think it depends on the age of the woman. If she hasn't gotten to menopouse, she'll save the husband. Then they'll bear all their lost children in 4yrs time. Simple!
Re: Who Do U Love More? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2012
@TJ, at that point its no more more who one loves more I tell ya. Look I have a son and I know that with the love I had for his mom(baby mama now) I WOULD HAVE DIED SAVING THEM BOTH if it came down to that, surely I would not choose. However, from a spousal and parental point of view I know that you have favourites but in the end everyone is treated with the love, fairness and respect due them.
Re: Who Do U Love More? by TroyJay(m): 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2012
^^^
I get your point! I wanted people to realize that spousal love comes above parental love. . . No man (kids included) should put asunder a wife from her husband!
Re: Who Do U Love More? by freecocoa(f): 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2012
Oh well truth is my dad will always be the first man in my life cos he's the first man i ever loved but that doesn't mean when I get married my husband won't come first,God has made it so by saying one will leave his\her parents and cling to the spouse and the two shall become one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"5 Ways Women Destroy Their Relationship Without Knowing" / Why Are Men So Hard / Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.