Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,824 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

I'll Tear Them Apart! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'll Tear Them Apart! (2260 Views)

Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution / How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding / 3 Types Of Guys — Bad, Decent, Amazing — And How To Tell Them Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Tear Them Apart! by Flashaldrin(m): 8:34am On Feb 11, 2012
Wtf is wrong with you guys?? Are you just plain dumb or you're trying so hard to be funny. Obviously the op was trying to protect the real names of the characters by using pseudonyms but she let it slip once, whats so hard to understand??
Sexkills, you don come with your wahala! angry
Re: I'll Tear Them Apart! by Goldieluks: 8:52am On Feb 11, 2012
Who is Peter and who is Henry? What a tale.
Re: I'll Tear Them Apart! by IbroSaunks(m): 10:04am On Feb 11, 2012
if it's true, don't be a "bigger" person, it's overrated! go ahead and tear them apart grin grin
Re: I'll Tear Them Apart! by LilMizzGood(f): 10:28am On Feb 11, 2012
i think OP was trying to soo hard not to say their real names but at the end she said it , i was confuse too when i saw another man name but i understand now,

@OP it does sound like a movie i have watched and just let them be if the guy loves u deeply he will return to u , go with mother nature and don't force anything.
Re: I'll Tear Them Apart! by TroyJay(m): 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2012
Ok, now we need Directors and Producers. . . This Movie must sell! cheesy
Re: I'll Tear Them Apart! by Chnges(m): 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2012
Lol
Re: I'll Tear Them Apart! by Flashaldrin(m): 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2012
TroyJay:

Ok, now we need Directors and Producers. . . This Movie must sell! cheesy
^^^confirming the saying, a leopard never changes its spots.
Re: I'll Tear Them Apart! by TroyJay(m): 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2012
Not forgetting props, costume designers. . . Special effects too. For the transformation of Peter to Henry. That scene is a MUST WATCH! cheesy
Re: I'll Tear Them Apart! by MrsChima1(f): 4:32am On Feb 12, 2012
I would like to be the director. I would like to look over the script and add some funny scenes to the mix.
Re: I'll Tear Them Apart! by InkedNerd(f): 4:40am On Feb 12, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I would like to be the director. I would like to look over the script and add some funny scenes to the mix.

Are these nude scenes? If so, you're gonna have to talk to my agent so we can discuss my contract cool
Re: I'll Tear Them Apart! by babsjnr(m): 5:41am On Feb 12, 2012
Mimi is a smart azz bitc* and you need to upgrade and be more smarter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? / My Mother Contributed To My Father's Success. Why Are Our Girls Now Are Not So? / So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.