Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,698 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Dilema,my Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Love. Plz Help Its Urgent - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilema,my Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Love. Plz Help Its Urgent (4773 Views)

NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister / Can I Marry My Senior Brother's Wife? / Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilema,my Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Love. Plz Help Its Urgent by ohwofasa(m): 11:25pm On Sep 16, 2009
bros TRUE PASTORS r mouth piece of God,dey reprsent God here on earth,i ve bn dey b4 so i no wat u r talkin about but 2day I THANK GOD,if u mak dat mistake 2day,u will ve 2 leave with it 4 d rest of ur life;think my broda
Re: Dilema,my Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Love. Plz Help Its Urgent by Caspery: 8:38am On Sep 17, 2009
@Poster, you have to be very carefull about what the pastor says and truly confirm if the message is really from God or not.

I know someone(a lady) who was in the same position as yours. A pastor told her not to marry the one she was in love with, but marry the one whom she didn't love. To cut the long story short, she went ahead and heed the pastor's advice. Obviously, she married the one she didn't have feelings for and guess what, that marriage was hell, the man physically abused, he would beat her almost to the point of death, he did not take responsibility of the family either. One day, the man just dissapeared leaving her for good and never came back to the marriage.

So my friend, BE VERY CAREFUL( am not saying all pastors are fake though), if God doesn't want you to marry d one you claim you love, He would also speak to you and direct you, pray hard and be sensitive to his leading. You just have to watch out for signs.

Peace!!!

1 Like

Re: Dilema,my Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Love. Plz Help Its Urgent by AfricaFace(f): 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2009
this are the kind of things you won't see in Roman catholic churches, ok, let the pastor tell you the name of teh lady you should marry without you taking any name to him. Marriagge is a complex thing, Our geneeration doesn't want to see the other side of marriage, we all want to see the sweet part, i won't be surprise that if you eventually marries the one that pastor reccomemnded, you will expect her not to nag you if you keep late nights or not living up to your expectations, Life is a Risk itself,
Re: Dilema,my Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Love. Plz Help Its Urgent by Rosabelle(f): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2009
ohwofasa:

bros TRUE PASTORS r mouth piece of God,dey reprsent God here on earth,i ve bn dey b4 so i no wat u r talkin about but 2day I THANK GOD,if u mak dat mistake 2day,u will ve 2 leave with it 4 d rest of your life;think my broda

NO ONE represents God on earth. NO ONE.
Our heavenly Father is not some office manager that can be replaced or represented.
God is represented by His Laws. : the law of sowing and reaping, the law of gravity and the law of attraction of homogenious characters.
In every facet of life, you will experience these three laws. They always make full cycle.

@poster. What is your fear?? You should pray on your own and wait for an answer. We so called 'believers' think that if we believe in God nothign bad will happen to us. False. As a believer, you should know that EVEN when bad things happen, The grace of God is not far.

No one prays to marry and divorce, but who says life is a bed of roses. Some experiences come our way so we mature and make better choices in future, and if we are rubbed off these experiences in the first palce, we may never learn these lessons.

If you love someone, marry them. If tomorrow it turns out it was wrong, it would have been your decision and you would beable to see where you went wrong. But if you marry one selected for you by parent or pastor, you may have pretended-peace but you will be restless continuosly.

I feel your asking this question in the first place shows youre not ready to settle down, otherwise you'd listen to the voice inside you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! / Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / 7 Ways To Turn Her On And Make Her Keep Tripping For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.