Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Got A Text Message People Prime - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got A Text Message People Prime (1449 Views)

People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out / Invitation For People Prime Interview Discussion / People Prime {urgent} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got A Text Message People Prime by anyiudeh(m): 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2007
GUDAY LANDERS,
I cry GOT A TEXT MESSAGE @ ABT 06:58PM ,18TH 10 2007 FROM PEOPLE PRIME.ASKING MY TO CUM FOR A TEST WITHOUT ORIGINALS OF ALL MY CREIDENTIALSAND WITH THE SUM OF #500 ADMINISTRATION FEE.PLEASE,HOUSE ANYBODY WITH ANY USEFULL INFORMATION OR EXPERIENCE WITH THEM ASSIST ME.I AWIT UR QUICK REPLIES.TANX
[color=#990000]
Re: Got A Text Message People Prime by maden9ja(m): 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2007
Man, I got the same text message today also. I don't even know if it's authentic or not.

And I'm not even in Lagos at the moment. I don't know what to do.

Please when you get any info. concerning the test, endeavor to pass it across.  Thanx.
Re: Got A Text Message People Prime by rock2(m): 8:43am On Oct 19, 2007
That sounds very unusual of PeoplePrime.

I'll suggest you contact PeoplePrime through telephone or email
to confirm the authenticity of the message.
Re: Got A Text Message People Prime by cyonujemen(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2007
People Prime and People Temp are one and the same recruitment company. They recruit for big companies and multinationals. The test u re invited for is written and simple. Thats what qualifies u to be added to their database. When there is any vacancy that suits u, they will invite u for interview. Thats it. The N500 according to them is for administration charges. Wishing the best as u take a decision on what to do .
Re: Got A Text Message People Prime by Geezle(m): 11:23am On Oct 19, 2007
cyonujemen:

People Prime and People Temp are one and the same recruitment company. They recruit for big companies and multinationals. The test u re invited for is written and simple. Thats what qualifies u to be added to their database. When there is any vacancy that suits u, they will invite u for interview. Thats it. The N500 according to them is for administration charges. Wishing the best as u take a decision on what to do .

Cy is correct. I'm sure ur cv is clicked with what they have on ground.
Just go, u might be lucky
Re: Got A Text Message People Prime by bibiking1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2007
Avoid People Prime like a mad diseases, those guys are really out to fester on the unemployed this time around. If you decide to ignore this warning it will be your funeral at the bottom of the sea with the sharks, and not mine
Re: Got A Text Message People Prime by apostle: 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2007
people prime are cool gofor it, my freind actually works there
Re: Got A Text Message People Prime by SOJ(m): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2007
bibiking1:

Avoid People Prime like a mad diseases, those guys are really out to fester on the unemployed this time around. If you decide to ignore this warning it will be your funeral at the bottom of the sea with the sharks, and not mine
@bibiking: have u considered a career in poetry or copy writing tongue
My pals bone this bibiwhateva, peopleprime/peopletemp is a genuine recruiting agency and as an agency they need to cover admin costs most of which are given to contract staff they emply from time to time to handle recruitment exercises like this.If u are called for a test/interview abeg go sharp,sharp.
Re: Got A Text Message People Prime by jpmcmanus(m): 8:39am On Oct 20, 2007
Please confirm by calling them. PeoplePrime is a great organization and Iam a testimony to that effect. They mean well everyjobless graduate out there. Please try and attend, you never can tell. As per the NGN500, its very unlike them, i have attended about two tests and one interview through PeoplePrime and they have never demanded for administrative fees. All the best though!
Re: Got A Text Message People Prime by roggyarmy: 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2007
jpmcmanus ,u said u re a testimony but did u get the job tru the so calld prime people?and since they recruitment for mulitinational ,i think is crazy of dem to be demanding 500 from graduate so far they been paid by the international coy.the are alll yahoo yahooo company.
Re: Got A Text Message People Prime by anyiudeh(m): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2007
hello lander,
i actually posted this question,i was just wondering if the cridentials that i was asked to bring the original copy and the administration fee is necesary?
Re: Got A Text Message People Prime by anyiudeh(m): 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2007
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]
Hello landers,
I have been studing all day,But i dont have any clue to the kind of questions Peoples prime are like.Plz, anybody with usefull info help.S.O.S
Re: Got A Text Message People Prime by anyiudeh(m): 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2007
[b][/b]
Hello landers,
I have been studing all day,But i don't have any clue to the kind of questions Peoples prime are like.Please, anybody with usefull info help.S.O.S
Re: Got A Text Message People Prime by bob2039: 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2007
Go wel my people follow you instinct, cos i wonda why sum people are just hailing them.wel are u pipol working for them,

(1) (Reply)

Bank Phb Test: 26th / A Missed Call From Intercontinental Bank: Are They Calling? / P&g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.