Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Who Should Pay For The Flight? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Pay For The Flight? (3098 Views)

High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home / Who Should Pay On A Date? / Man or Woman, Who Should Pay on a Restaurant Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Pay For The Flight? by eatme: 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2012
my friend here in yankee has a boo in Naija. They talked about her coming to naija to visit but for some reason, her guy doesn't feel like he should foot the bills.

How does all this across the ocean relationships work? Who foots the bills?
Re: Who Should Pay For The Flight? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2012
eatme!
Re: Who Should Pay For The Flight? by kelz88(f): 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2012
If he can afford it and is feeling generous then he can offer. But she really shouldn't expect him to. Their relationship is questionable.
Re: Who Should Pay For The Flight? by pendo89(f): 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2012
50/50
Re: Who Should Pay For The Flight? by henryhemon(m): 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2012
surprised at the replies here,r u gals Nigerians?here once you start dating a Nigerian girl her responsibilities automatically becomes urs,if you don't do all that sorry ,you lose her to the highest bidder and she will say u re a mistake in her life. My advise it should be the one that has the resources and is willing to foot the bill.
Re: Who Should Pay For The Flight? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2012
^^^sadly that exactly how most prostitutes around the world think.

@OP
there is certainly NOTHING wrong with the person traveling paying their own tix. if the guy is the one traveling then he buys his own ticket; if she travel, she pays her own ticket. case closed!
Re: Who Should Pay For The Flight? by born2boink(m): 12:22am On Feb 13, 2012
Either foot, shoot or boot the bills, according to nigeria girls, if you are not paying the bills, they will give up immediately
Re: Who Should Pay For The Flight? by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 13, 2012
the important question IS: what kind of desperate maga would even want to be with such broke ass begging goldigger anyway?!
Re: Who Should Pay For The Flight? by Killz3(m): 12:37am On Feb 13, 2012
If the guy foots the bills, he is a what? A FOOL! wink
Re: Who Should Pay For The Flight? by born2boink(m): 12:54am On Feb 13, 2012
~Killz~:

If the guy foots the bills, he is a what? A FOOL! wink
i wan type but my nyansh scratch me and i scratch back. . The guy is equivalent to a fool
Re: Who Should Pay For The Flight? by Killz3(m): 1:04am On Feb 13, 2012
^^^
Wait first na. . . Make him pay for the flight first! Then we'll show am the different classifications of FOOL! wink
Re: Who Should Pay For The Flight? by eatme: 1:12am On Feb 13, 2012
If the babe pays for her own flight, would the guy still make sexual advances at her?
Re: Who Should Pay For The Flight? by Killz3(m): 1:23am On Feb 13, 2012
Hellooooo! Didnt you say the guy is her boo? If she feels she can not pay for her own flight, then let her side her arse down over there in yankee, and find a boo she wouldnt have to pay flights to go and see! Damn! i cant believe i just explained that!
Re: Who Should Pay For The Flight? by Nobody: 3:35am On Feb 13, 2012
^^bro, some of these gals just have "unique" way of thinking, lol!

@Eatme
are you insinuating that payment of the flight ticket by this gentleman is compensation (or advance payment) for unrestricted coochie access?! what does se.xual advances got to do with flight ticket?!?!

****MBJ goes on his knees and ask baba God to save our 9ja sistas from such cheap and whorish way of thinking*****
Re: Who Should Pay For The Flight? by iice(f): 5:59am On Feb 13, 2012
Her of course undecided No be her body and mind they carry her go?
Re: Who Should Pay For The Flight? by Killz3(m): 6:36am On Feb 13, 2012
^^bro, some of these gals just have "unique" way of thinking, lol!
Hehehe grin
Makes you wonder what they were thinking getting into the relationship in the first place. . . Dumb things! grin grin
Re: Who Should Pay For The Flight? by pendo89(f): 7:10am On Feb 13, 2012
henryhemon:

surprised at the replies here,r u gals Nigerians?here once you start dating a Nigerian girl her responsibilities automatically becomes urs,if you don't do all that sorry ,you lose her to the highest bidder and she will say u re a mistake in her life. My advise it should be the one that has the resources and is willing to foot the bill.

With this mentality and you guys come here to blast the same girls? I see its you guys who really need help and lots of help not the girls.

The whole idea about a girl being able to take care of herself has nothing to do with Love. Its for her own good! Shit happens in this life and if you are too dependant on somebody then you will suffer.
A girl ought to be able to take care of her own self as soon as she's out of college or her parents house.Its not Independent talk its life and facts.
Re: Who Should Pay For The Flight? by Konnektions146(m): 8:43am On Feb 13, 2012
but come oooo, dis kind relationship, how e for take work.

if the lady means it, she should pay her ticket jooor,
i no fit shouting
Re: Who Should Pay For The Flight? by cynthiafred67(f): 11:11am On Feb 13, 2012
No be she dey go? She should foot her bills joor.
Re: Who Should Pay For The Flight? by henryhemon(m): 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2012
@pendo,
obviously you didn't understand my post,am just surprised that we could still find Nigerian gals that understands what a relationship is all about,am saying most Nigerian gals think that once you start dating them then automatically u take care of her responsiblities which is very wrong that's all am saying.
Re: Who Should Pay For The Flight? by Amya(f): 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2012
If the guy invited her down to naija, then he should foot her fare. If she invited herself, she should foot her fare, period.

@MBJ why are you screaming blue murder? This is Nigeria, and these are Nigerians. This is the way it's been done here. I can't spend a kobo to see my bf. He'll take care of ALL the expenses except ofcourse I want to be generous and split the tab. And he has to ask, plead possibly and not just assume.

I really wonder the what kind of cowardly guys Nigeria is churning out these days.
Re: Who Should Pay For The Flight? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2012
Maga don pay grin
Re: Who Should Pay For The Flight? by pinkydaisy(f): 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2012
@henryhemon and u other guys generalising Nija gurls,,,,,,Am a pure nija babe, i work for my money, not by sleeping around or gold digging but thru honest and decent hard work. But jus cos i can afford to pay for my flight but would rather want the guy to pay don"t make him a fool,,,,,,,,,,sometimes, it's about wanting to know how far he can go to want to see you or be with you,,,,is he really down with doing ALL it takes including spending his money.

Anyway,,,,,different strokes for diff folks,,,,,i knw sha say una wey dey make mouth for nairaland na em dey spend their last kobo plus borrowed money sef on top woman wey never even gree for them,,,,,,,,,, undecided quote me anytime.
Re: Who Should Pay For The Flight? by henryhemon(m): 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2012
@Amya,
I really pity those magas u call bf and i bet you are a runs gal.
Re: Who Should Pay For The Flight? by pinkydaisy(f): 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2012
@henryhemon, y u dey talk like mumu sef!
Re: Who Should Pay For The Flight? by henryhemon(m): 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2012
@pinkdaisy,
I used the word most and that shld be like 90 percent of Nigerian gals.I can spend on a gal cuz i want to and i care not cuz its an obligation to spend on her,ofcourse you can buy her gifts and go out on dates but like most Nigerian gals act as if men r under obligation to spend on u cuz u re my gf. The question is wht do these gals even offer us (men)in a relationship?
Re: Who Should Pay For The Flight? by henryhemon(m): 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2012
@pinkdaisy,
do not resort to insult if i don't agree with you plz.
Re: Who Should Pay For The Flight? by arrived(m): 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2012
Amya, if i slap u there, u go forget your name. All naija babes are not like you, and most naija babes are not what guys painted them to be here. I've seen many naija babes who dont give a damn about your money while in a relationship with u.
@topic, the babe should foot the bills meeeen.
Re: Who Should Pay For The Flight? by pinkydaisy(f): 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2012
@h3nryh3mon, if a girl off3rs yu nofin in a r3lationship, th3n why not trying fucking a man for a chang3!  angry angry angry

I will r3sort to insult if i so choos3 cos you start3d it by ref3rring to som3on3 3ls3 as a runs girl.
Re: Who Should Pay For The Flight? by pinkydaisy(f): 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2012
arrived:

Amya, if i slap u there, u go forget your name. All naija babes are not like you, and most naija babes are not what guys painted them to be here. I've seen many naija babes who dont give a damn about your money while in a relationship with u.
@topic, the babe should foot the bills meeeen.

JJC
Re: Who Should Pay For The Flight? by pinkydaisy(f): 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2012
Infact,,,,### shits on thread and walks out#####
Re: Who Should Pay For The Flight? by henryhemon(m): 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2012
@pinkdaisy,
And its cool for her to call men names right?y r u angry that i called someone runs gal,r u one?

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Lost Her Virginity... / What Is The Most Expensive Item In Your Room? / Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.