Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

After An Affair - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After An Affair (6447 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! / Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After An Affair by dayokanu(m): 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2012
jennykadry:

Debrief, go to any cat fish market, I bet you, you will find what you are looking for.

@uju

Stay diaaa, I say people work now is to come here and beg for life partners, it's a Pity the good ones are taken, the ones left are just stingy men(dayo, dafidi, saga, e.t.c). So those single late 20's frustrated girls looking for husbands on NLD should Better look elsewhere cos very soon their shop will close automatically, it's called ticking clock cheesy

See dayo and dafidi acting like supermen. How much is iPad sef that all of you are here making noise? Even small SUri cruise has got one and you people are here talking.These people are the first to complain If a woman refuses to open legs for them, why would she ? You guys are not even offering to pay for the l'oreal lotion she uses to moisturizer that area and you want her to open it for you? Unserious species angry

Jenny no be my fault o. Person no deylight make he say he heavy.

I no fit h-afford eye-pad walahi . Thats why I have been scouting around for rich sugarmummies

$830 gini? that would change my life forever
Re: After An Affair by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2012
Re: After An Affair by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2012
Re: After An Affair by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2012
Re: After An Affair by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2012
Re: After An Affair by moremi2008(m): 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2012
ftmom:

This section continues to get very interesting but I want your opinion . . . . .  I suspect a lot of these stories are just that - stories, real make-believe. What do you think?

Just to clarify - I mean the relationship stories like "draft game"  "lazy wife with kids not in school" etc.

The "draft game" is sarcastic. But the "lazy wife" story appears true. The ladies in this section (e.g. Aunty Big-Head Jenny) are pretty good at sussing out fairy tales.
Re: After An Affair by ronkebp(f): 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2012
dayokanu:

Jenny no be my fault o. Person no deylight make he say he heavy.

I no fit h-afford eye-pad walahi . Thats why I have been scouting around for rich sugarmummies

$830 gini? that would change my life forever
i thougt you are financially bouyant enough to be on the queue **** rolls eyes***** banaso talakawa faa!!! cool cool cool cool cool
Re: After An Affair by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2012
Re: After An Affair by ronkebp(f): 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2012
moremi2008:

The "draft game" is sarcastic. But the "lazy wife" story appears true. The ladies in this section (e.g. Aunty Big-Head Jenny) are pretty good at sussing out fairy tales.

so the 'draft game' cannot be true undecided undecided undecided
Re: After An Affair by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2012
Re: After An Affair by dayokanu(m): 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2012
ronkebp:

i thougt you are financially bouyant enough to be on the queue **** rolls eyes***** banaso talakawa faa!!! cool cool cool cool cool

I thought you are willing with standing my your man when money becomes funny?
Re: After An Affair by ronkebp(f): 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2012
dayokanu:

I thought you are willing with standing my your man when money becomes funny?

I can stand by my man, i can't stand by ale's pennyless pocket. why have the ale in the first place smiley smiley smiley
Re: After An Affair by kelz88(f): 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2012
If you can't forgive and try to forget then don't bother yourself cos you will never be happy.
Re: After An Affair by dayokanu(m): 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2012
ronkebp:

I can stand by my man, i can't stand by ale's pennyless pocket. why have the ale in the first place smiley smiley smiley

So the only reason we are having an affair is because of money?
Re: After An Affair by ronkebp(f): 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2012
dayokanu:

So the only reason we are having an affair is because of money?
nope not only that!!! other reasons best known to us smiley smiley smiley smiley but it makes sense when the ale has the money to buy ordinary ''hi pard', because am not ready to be a ''sugar aunty'', upgrading you as you 'go'. cool cool cool
Re: After An Affair by 9lifes(m): 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2012
ftmom:

This section continues to get very interesting but I want your opinion . . . . .  I suspect a lot of these stories are just that - stories, real make-believe. What do you think?

Just to clarify - I mean the relationship stories like "draft game"  "lazy wife with kids not in school" etc.

You are wrong.This is what i am currently facing right now,and this is just part of the whole thing.And i wish i dey dat creative to be a script writer,but far from it.

Men the thread done turn ipad thread, na cheating or something like that cos am too, lol.

@moremi2008
I don observe the way you dey ginger anyhow when woman talk comes up.Well,this is an online environment you can be anything you want to be.Na people like you dey fall in love anyhow.Imagine how the ipad thing keeps coming up again and again, i may be wrong.

For those that are still contributing,thanks for your points.I have more questions than answers.I thought when people find out about affairs like this they get really mad.i mean fight,scream or something to make a point,I was totally speechless.I had high expectations you know,i bragged about her strength and all that,but she fall my hand scatter.I have forgiven her,but the damage has been done. i don't think it will ever get normal again,i am not sure its worth sticking around.She has really been a very good friend,i just don't know what went wrong.

Moving on is not going to be easy.I have problem with trusting people and its getting worse.It's not going to be easy trusting another girl,or putting so much effort into something that may disappear one day-i may be reacting.But beyond this point,its really going to be different.

But one question first,why do most women, even married women encourage double dating for young ladies?It's always ok as long as it's a lady involved. Pls, it's just an observation within my small sphere,don't get me wrong.Keep your options open (aka double date) is the normal slogan now.

It's time to keep my own open too,like wide open.If you want to be with someone go all out for them or just stay away.if you can't totally trust,just have fun and let them have fun too, just saying.
Re: After An Affair by Freesia(f): 12:20am On Feb 15, 2012
ftmom:

grin  grin  grin  grin

To think that I quickly went to the apple site to confirm they had new colors when I saw his post. 

Awww shucks!! me too  grin

9lifes:

Men the thread done turn ipad thread, na cheating or something like that cos am too, lol.

LOL Welcome to Nairaland,I'm yet to see a post on NL that has never been derailed.People here are flexible like that  smiley
Re: After An Affair by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 15, 2012
Re: After An Affair by moremi2008(m): 2:53am On Feb 15, 2012
9lifes:

You are wrong.This is what i am currently facing right now,and this is just part of the whole thing.And i wish i dey dat creative to be a script writer,but far from it.

@moremi2008
I don observe the way you dey ginger anyhow when woman talk comes up.Well,this is an online environment you can be anything you want to be.Na people like you dey fall in love anyhow.Imagine how the ipad thing keeps coming up again and again, i may be wrong.

For those that are still contributing,thanks for your points.I have more questions than answers.I thought when people find out about affairs like this they get really mad.i mean fight,scream or something to make a point,I was totally speechless.I had high expectations you know,i bragged about her strength and all that,but she fall my hand scatter.I have forgiven her,but the damage has been done. i don't think it will ever get normal again,i am not sure its worth sticking around.She has really been a very good friend,i just don't know what went wrong.

Moving on is not going to be easy.I have problem with trusting people and its getting worse.It's not going to be easy trusting another girl,or putting so much effort into something that may disappear one day-i may be reacting.But beyond this point,its really going to be different.

But one question first,why do most women, even married women encourage double dating for young ladies?It's always ok as long as it's a lady involved. Pls, it's just an observation within my small sphere,don't get me wrong.Keep your options open (aka double date) is the normal slogan now.

It's time to keep my own open too,like wide open.If you want to be with someone go all out for them or just stay away.if you can't totally trust,just have fun and let them have fun too, just saying.

You're dumber than I thought! Are you even reading your own thread to understand the genesis of the iPad talk? So nah the stupid, irrelevant iPad talk you fit comment on? Misplaced priorities, much?!  Now that you have officially pissed me off, I think it's high time you heard the unvarnished truth.

You are an unfortunate excuse for a man! While you were slaving away for your post-grad certificate in Gynecological Hygiene, your woman spread her legs open for another man for 5 whole months, she recorded every detail via email exchanges and then sent you the password to her email account so you can read all about it. Even while this woman's congo was being mercilessly shined by her "friend", your poor mother was sending pounded yam to her office, happy that she had found a daughter-in-law for her mugu son!

And what did you do, oh great FOOL? First, you jacked-off to every titillating detail in the emails and then came to Nairaland to ponder your love and devotion to a slut that any virile man would have sent packing ages ago! You ARE the definition of mugu and your DNA can be traced back to the very first mumu in the history of humankind! A fcking disgrace to manhood!

Now roger this and then come back with another iPad insight! Dundee United to the power of googol!
Re: After An Affair by Nobody: 2:58am On Feb 15, 2012
moremi2008:

You're dumber than I thought! Are you even reading your own thread to understand the genesis of the iPad talk? So nah the silly, irrelevant iPad talk you fit comment on? Misplaced priorities, much?!  Now that you have officially pissed me off, I think it's high time you heard the unvarnished truth.

You are an unfortunate excuse for a man! While you were slaving away for your post-grad certificate in Gynecological Hygiene, your woman spread her legs open for another man for 5 whole months, she recorded every detail via email exchanges and then sent you the password to her email account so you can read all about it. Even while this woman's congo was being mercilessly shined by her "friend", your poor mother was sending pounded yam to her office, happy that she had found a daughter-in-law for her mugu son!

And what did you do, oh great FOOL? First, you jacked-off to every titillating detail in the emails and then came to Nairaland to ponder your love and devotion to a slut that any virile man would have sent packing ages ago! You ARE the definition of mugu and your DNA can be traced back to the very first mumu in the history of humankind! A fcking disgrace to manhood!

Now roger this and then come back with another iPad insight! Dundee United to the power of googol!

shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Oro nla!
Re: After An Affair by cfours: 3:20am On Feb 15, 2012
go and kneel down for corner and thank God you are not married to her.

you mentioned u brag and boast about her more than three times already. is she a trophy? if the purpose of being with her is to have something to brag about to your friends then I don't know. . .I'm just wondering what you mean when you say you brag and boast about her because you keep repeating it.

We knew each other for a year plus before i travel for a two years course.

this, to me, is ultimately where the problem started.
how often did you visit each other during that 2yr period?
how old are you and how old is she?
Re: After An Affair by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 15, 2012
Watever hapend 2 2nd chance? 2 fgv is divine
Re: After An Affair by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 15, 2012
ROTFLMAO . . . . Ahh, I love NL jare! cheesy cheesy
Re: After An Affair by debosky(m): 11:17am On Feb 15, 2012
Pure comedy. grin

As for why girls 'double date', for some it's greed, but for many it's the fear of being left hanging with no man. Many guys have suddenly dumped girls and left them starting from square one so to mitigate unforeseen losses, they also have 'back up plans' in play as well.

For me this thread has outlived usefulness - the decision is yours to take. Either start afresh on a clean slate or end things.
Re: After An Affair by yme1(f): 11:35am On Feb 15, 2012
chidyhels:

In this case that is not necessary cheesy
The trust in that relationship is lost already, to avoid further love suffering by both parties they should move on because sooner or later that relationship is going to crash
Re: After An Affair by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2012
chidyhels:

pls dont get confused, it is divine to PUNISH people at fault. . . . . . . . .if forgiveness was "divine" then there wouldnt be laws about stoning people TO DEATH, duh!!!
Re: After An Affair by 9lifes(m): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2012
Thanks guys.

I think this issued is settled.There are so many details i cannot not post here,i just can't.I have decided to move on with my life.i have called her to discuss my stance,she is not taking it too well.I am afraid i cannot proceed with the relationship,i don't see us happy in the future,i cant get pass the flashbacks,questions and more questions.

She has been a wonderful friend,but the damage is just too much to bear.I am taking a break.

Thanks again.
Re: After An Affair by moremi2008(m): 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2012
9lifes:

Thanks guys.

I think this issued is settled.There are so many details i cannot not post here,i just can't.I have decided to move on with my life.i have called her to discuss my stance,she is not taking it too well.I am afraid i cannot proceed with the relationship,i don't see us happy in the future,i cant get pass the flashbacks,questions and more questions.

She has been a wonderful friend,but the damage is just too much to bear.I am taking a break.

Thanks again.

Congratulations! Don't fall for her "not taking it too well" acting. She should have remembered that when she cheated on you and sent you the password to all the evidence. Please make that break permanent stop talking to her immediately! Your own wife, one that will love and cherish you unconditionally, stoopid as you are grin, will come. Just give it time and prayers. May God give you the grace and strength to emerge from this storm stronger and better than ever. Good luck!
Re: After An Affair by Youngpo413: 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
taryour:
@op
there is definately life after an affair.the two sides to the coin are either the love gets stronger cause more love and care would be shown to prevent such act from occuring again or the love dries up. My own opinon is that you forgive your spouce,yes it will take long to heal your pain and trust her again,but since you said you still love her then give her another chance and find out what made her do such,but if she isnt remorseful then you need to have a second thought. Good luck,
only a fool will forgive a cheating girlfriend
Re: After An Affair by taryour(f): 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
Youngpo413:
only a fool will forgive a cheating girlfriend

are you just waking up to see this thread after 3 years my God you must be really deep in your slumber.

1 Like

Re: After An Affair by Youngpo413: 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
taryour:

are you just waking up to see this thread after 3 years my God you must be really deep in your slumber.
so what difference does it make,I stick to my words,only a fool will take back a cheating girlfriend
Re: After An Affair by taryour(f): 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
Youngpo413:
so what difference does it make,I stick to my words,only a fool will take back a cheating girlfriend

I wonder why you are this bitter. guess you have been cheated on. eiya pele shogbo. you opinion, your life. not mine. .......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Money Should A Lady Contribute towards Family Upkeep? / He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! / Meet Nyalong Ngong Deng Jalang Whose Dowry Is 500 Cows And 3 V8 Cars.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.