Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

After An Affair - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After An Affair (6443 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! / Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After An Affair by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 14, 2012
davidylan:

$830 is quite expensive regardless of how you cut it. That nigerian students were able to afford what is basically a useless toy for N125000 more as a status symbol just goes to show how misplaced our priorities truly are.
By the way, the ipad is barely 1 yr and 11 months old.

David, I was in naija sometime ago and i am telling you that the first time my hands ever held an iPad was when I visited, to me it was useless cos it didn't have a USB storage or a place to play my DVD's. Could I afford it? Yes maybe with a days work I can, But did I want it at first? Nope cos thought it was a waste of money. Even the first GPs i ever got, i waited until it was on correct low price special before i bought it grin .These people in Nigeria are rocking the thing like no man's business and this is real deal not some cheap aba made rubbish. So if a student can afford it, then a man shouldn't make a big deal out of it if he buys it for a woman. I mean, I am just saying.

Would I buy a Mac computer when I can get a low priced toshiba that works very well?Nope. Can I afford a Mac? Well yea, maybe if I steal from someone's account tongue

I don't believe in wasting money on gadgets, but emmmmmmmm shoes and bags are not gadgets are there tongue
Re: After An Affair by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 14, 2012
jennykadry:

David, I was in naija sometime ago and i am telling you that the first time my hands ever held an iPad was when I visited, to me it was useless cos it didn't have a USB storage or a place to play my DVD's. Could I afford it? Yes maybe with a days work I can? But did I want it at first? Nope cos thought it was a waste of money. Even the first GPs i ever got, i waited until it was on correct low price special before i bought it grin .These people in Nigeria are rocking the thing like no man's business and this is real deal not some cheap aba made rubbish. So if a student can afford it, then a man shouldn't make a big deal out of it if he buys it for a woman. I mean, I am just saying.

Would I buy a Mac computer when I can get a low priced toshiba that works very well? Can I afford a Mac? Well yea, maybe if I steal from someone's account tongue

my sister, that thing cost well well oh. if i were to buy it for a woman she better be my wife! grin $800 for a few romps in the hay? lai lai! I feel moremi's pain.
I dont know how the naija guys do it but i would rather put that money in stocks than buy an ipad . . . oh well that depends on what ipad3 looks like. grin
Re: After An Affair by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 14, 2012
^^so you cannot buy a gf an iPad? Then there is no hope for a car then cheesy Like RR evogue. See them, ijebu people's blood still flows through some of yous veins, where is saga mite, dayo, debosky e.t.c. I don't waste money oooo,recently my man was talking about getting a blu ray DVD player in our room and I was like for what? What is wrong with the one we are using now? I am not blind and can still see so ki lo de cheesy

But ermmmm if he wants to buy me my first gucci bag, I won't say no cheesy embarassed Just one is all I am asking for cheesy
Re: After An Affair by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 14, 2012
jennykadry:

^^so you cannot buy a gf an iPad? Then there is no hope for a car then cheesy Like RR evogue. See them, ijebu people's blood still flows through some of yous veins, where is saga mite, dayo, debosky e.t.c. I don't waste money oooo,recently my man was talking about getting a blu ray DVD player in our room and I was like for what? What is wrong with the one we are using now? I am not blind and can still see so ki lo de cheesy

But ermmmm if he wants to buy me my first gucci bag, I won't say no cheesy embarassed Just one is all I am asking for cheesy

for where? na me born am? grin
Re: After An Affair by dayokanu(m): 7:23am On Feb 14, 2012
$830? Thats like times 100 of my moms dowry

$830 when I still dey struggle to pay rent

How many month rents be that one?

Abeg me I no dey make mouth, I no fit afford $830 hi-pard oooo

jennykadry:

@UJu

Don't mind moremi jooo, he is envying your belle cheesy. Instead of him to congratulate you he is busy talking slangs, it is not easy to be married and preggers now ooooo, I know of a lot of nairalanders here, who are like in their late 20's not married and begging dayokanu to connect them to anything with a third leg, so rejoice my dear . At least you are able to conceive, some of them might have to pray like Sarah and take in after menopause. cheesy

No be you send them to go and sh@g and get dumped before walking down the aisle cheesy

Abstinence is the key cool

Why would I connect them, when I can connect my third leg to their kini
Re: After An Affair by moremi2008(m): 7:30am On Feb 14, 2012
Aunty Jenny, you need to go back and re-read my post. Although I think an iPad is relatively expensive (from a value stand-point), I never said an ipad was expensive in my post. Nah simple reading comprehension, haba!

chika98:

LMAOOO! Okay that was funny. NL stays cracking me up.

Ha haaa did you really? You don't sound like someone who got over her quickly. Anyway on the issue of red ipad; an iPad cover you should say not a "red iPad" per se because Apple doesn't make colored Ipads.

Yes, it hurt like hell but nothing dulls pain like a rebound partner. We men know how to ignore unwanted emotions and thankfully, my family members knew better than to keep bringing her up. grin
Re: After An Affair by Metalgoong(m): 8:42am On Feb 14, 2012
@OP

Welcome to the playaz world. . . . Please go get as many girl friends as possible, bleep them all, and then choose the best wifey material amongst them. My guy no dulling!! grin grin grin
Re: After An Affair by 9lifes(m): 9:16am On Feb 14, 2012
Metalgoong:

@OP

Welcome to the playaz world. . . .  Please go get as many girl friends as possible, bleep them all, and then choose the best wifey material amongst them. My guy no  dulling!! grin grin grin

Most of the guys here are on the same page.Men i fear the devil in me ooh, I am not sure i want to take that path.
moremi2008:

No amount of words will make a mugu see the light. A mugu is always a mugu! As for me oh, there is no amount of begging a woman can do to make me take her back after she slept with another man!  grin I will only take her back on the condition that she brings me the head of the guy she slept with in a gold-plated calabash!  grin grin grin grin grin

I hope no be me u dey call mugu? because if na me,u are describing the wrong person.We are both independent people.She hardly ask for anything and that's one aspect of her life i love.I don't spend any how cos i got a lot on my table,so its either you deal with it or u bounce.This is my first serious relationship,and i had a lot of expectations.well shit happens, Right now,i am channeling all my energy into my postgrad, no time,when my head is cool i'll face the matter squarely.

From what i have seen in most relationship around,the cheating,games,double dating e.t.c .,they are just chain reactions of what  lack of trust can do, or something like that.People just want food wey don done,no body wants to build,and when someone is trying to be good,people just take them for granted.

We are all angels until we are caught, na the pattern.
Re: After An Affair by moremi2008(m): 10:43am On Feb 14, 2012
9lifes:

Most of the guys here are on the same page.Men i fear the devil in me ooh, I am not sure i want to take that path.
I hope no be me u dey call mugu? because if na me,u are describing the wrong person.We are both independent people.She hardly ask for anything and that's one aspect of her life i love.I don't spend any how cos i got a lot on my table,so its either you deal with it or u bounce.This is my first serious relationship,and i had a lot of expectations.well poo happens, Right now,i am channeling all my energy into my postgrad, no time,when my head is cool i'll face the matter squarely.

From what i have seen in most relationship around,the cheating,games,double dating e.t.c .,they are just chain reactions of what  lack of trust can do, or something like that.People just want food wey don done,no body wants to build,and when someone is trying to be good,people just take them for granted.

Sorry, but I don't buy your philosophical nonsense. You love her because she doesn't ask you for anything considering the significant strains on your finances? That's a poor excuse for loving a woman and if this is the reason why you're staying in the relationship, then you're in for a long and bumpy ride.

I just re-read your posts about how you found out she cheated and all I can do is shake my head in disgust. Bros, this woman isn't your future wife. She doesn't love you but can't let you go because you're her most serious prospect. Instead of walking away honorably, she decided to cheat on you and leave the ball in your court. That's EXACTLY why she gave you her password without getting rid of all the damaging evidence. How else can a woman communicate to you that she doesn't want to be with you anymore without actually dumping you? It's like she wanted to torture you, get you really angry and force you to break-up with her! She made you read through ALL her email exchanges with this guy for chrissakes! It wasn't even a one-night stand but a full-blown love affair that lasted months! Were both of you still talking and telling each other "i love you" while the affair was going on? And you're still whining about staying with her? Where is your pride, for God's sake?! If this isn't mugu, I honestly don't know what is.

I suspect that the real problem here is that you're the sort of laid-back guy that values stability and avoids embarrassment. Once you find a "good-enough" or "stable" thing, you want to stick with it by force. You have gotten used to this woman, your family loves her, she was your girl while you were away for post-grad and you can't imagine starting all over and potentially becoming the butt of your friends' jokes. Unfortunately, even the best laid plans often go awry. The sooner you accept this, the better. This woman has absolutely no regard for you or for your family. If she did, she would never have started a love affair with another man while still eating your mother's food and telling you lies on the phone.

Bros, you're going to have to man-up big-time. I know it's painful and heartbreaking but things will get better if only you give it time. You will meet somebody else that will love, cherish and value you. Like they say, it's better to have a bad relationship than to have a bad marriage. With this woman, you will always be afraid that she'll leave you for another man and there's is no point continuing the relationship.
Re: After An Affair by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 14, 2012
jennykadry:

@UJu

Don't mind moremi jooo, he is envying your belle cheesy. Instead of him to congratulate you he is busy talking slangs, it is not easy to be married and preggers now ooooo, I know of a lot of nairalanders here, who are like in their late 20's not married and begging dayokanu to connect them to anything with a third leg, so rejoice my dear . At least you are able to conceive, some of them might have to pray like Sarah and take in after menopause. cheesy

No be you send them to go and sh@g and get dumped before walking down the aisle cheesy

Abstinence is the key cool

ROTFLMAO  cheesy  cheesy

Abeg I no send bad belle people jare . . .  cool  cool

moremi2008:

Aunty Uju, you seem really upset! Aren't you supposed to be pregnant and lactating? Don't worry, you shall remained pressed, oppressed and upset by my success! If you don't like my stories, then set your hairdryer to "high" and get into a warm, bubble bath with it. I don't fcking care.  grin

I can't be bothered with giving you a detailed account of how I caught her (you're just not worth the effort) but just let it suffice to say that I am a wizard at interrogation and there was no way she could escape my logical dismantling of her hocus-pocus. Thank Baba God I realized I was the spare and quickly moved on. Too bad her main guy is now engaged to another woman. She played the game, failed miserably at it and got burnt.  grin Me? I licked my wounds in private and found me a beautiful rebound honey to rock me to sleep at night. I forgot that woman in a matter of weeks! grin grin

Me, upset ke? Abeg o, why should I be? I just wonder why you are acting like a child. Dey there dey call me aunty, you fit don reach to born me sef!

First of all you claimed you bought a 'red ipad' . . .  someone called you out on that and then you claimed it was the pack that was red! As if the girl cannot change her ipad pack.

Please spare us the 'real story', we all know it's a big lie. Grow up please!
Re: After An Affair by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 14, 2012
Ujujoan:

ROTFLMAO  cheesy  cheesy

Me, upset ke? Abeg o, why should I be? I just wonder why you are acting like a child. Dey there dey call me aunty, you fit don reach to born me sef!

First of all you claimed you bought a 'red ipad' . . .  someone called you out on that and then you claimed it was the pack that was red! As if the girl cannot change her ipad pack.

Lol, Dont I just love Nairaland
Re: After An Affair by moremi2008(m): 10:58am On Feb 14, 2012
Ujujoan:

ROTFLMAO  cheesy  cheesy

Grandmother Uju, abeg believe what you want! I don't give two fcks!  grin grin grin

For all we know, you might be a muscular hairy man in real life forming brand-new mum on the internet!  grin grin grin grin Baby ko, bread ni!
Re: After An Affair by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 14, 2012
moremi2008:

Grandmother Uju, abeg believe what you want! I don't give two fcks! grin grin grin

For all we know, you might be a muscular hairy man in real life forming brand-new mum on the internet! grin grin grin grin Baby ko, bread ni!

Yes oh oga moremi, I'm a muscular hairy man . . . and you bought your gf a 'red ipad'! ROTFLMAO grin grin
Re: After An Affair by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 14, 2012
davidylan:

for where? na me born am? grin

shocked shocked shocked

Chei . . . Anwu kwa'm oh! Davidi so you are this stingy eh?

Thank God say I no know men like una . . . You and this moremi clown! cheesy cheesy
Re: After An Affair by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 14, 2012
Ujujoan:

Yes oh oga moremi, I'm a muscular hairy man . . .  and you bought your gf a 'red ipad'! ROTFLMAO  grin  grin
una no go kill me here
Re: After An Affair by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 14, 2012
moremi2008:

I just re-read your posts about how you found out she cheated and all I can do is shake my head in disgust. Bros, this woman isn't your future wife. She doesn't love you but can't let you go because you're her most serious prospect. Instead of walking away honorably, she decided to cheat on you and leave the ball in your court. That's EXACTLY why she gave you her password without getting rid of all the damaging evidence. How else can a woman communicate to you that she doesn't want to be with you anymore without actually dumping you?

This woman has absolutely no regard for you or for your family. If she did, she would never have start a love affair with another man while still eating your mother's food and telling you lies on the phone.

Gosh, you are so on point I can hardly stand it! I should have just bolded the whole dam.n thing!
Re: After An Affair by moremi2008(m): 11:31am On Feb 14, 2012
Ujujoan:

Yes oh oga moremi, I'm a muscular hairy man . . .  and you bought your gf a 'red ipad'! ROTFLMAO  grin  grin

People like you annoy the heck out me! Why on earth would I lie about giving someone an iPad! Even market women in Naija have iPads for goodness sake! Abeg, comot jor and go breastfeed your imaginary baby.
Re: After An Affair by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 14, 2012
moremi2008:

People like you annoy the heck out me! Why on earth would I lie about giving someone an iPad! Even market women in Naija have iPads for goodness sake! Abeg, comot jor and go breastfeed your imaginary baby.
Abeg which market you dey go?
Re: After An Affair by oluite(f): 11:53am On Feb 14, 2012
9lifes:

There so many conflicting versions to the whole thing or right now i just cant take any explanation.
We knew each other for a year plus before i travel for a two years course.And since most of her friends are guys,this is one part of her life i never went into,now i think i made a mistake or something like that.In the first few months outside Nigeria she complained about a close male friend crossing his allowable space,i told her to deal with it.But few months after, i discovered the friendship was still on,this led to our first major misunderstanding.After that phase i heard nothing of her male friends until the affair issue came up.it lasted for more than 5 months,but according to her it was shorter than that,but the guy kept replaying the whole thing over an over,i saw several mails.Now i remember the words of my friends, "oboy catch fun ooh,woman go do u something one day, "may be they are right.

Before this,we always had problems with boundary issues.She is very close to her male friends,but i have never had problems with this,but i warn her about certain lines i am uncomfortable with.There was no improvement,so i ignore that part and moved on, i really don't have energy to keep tabs on anyone, but right now,i am not sure if that was the right approach.Actually i expected nothing less,cos i was completely and totally committed to her,and i have to reassure her of my love like every fing day.Any text msg or mail without ending it with i love u, go turn to wahala, i mean i gave my best.

Her relationship with the guy ended few months after i was due to return but failed to make it.Then she accused me of cheating and all that,and asked for the password to my mail.I was like mails are suppose to be private things,she refuse to listen and insisted that my refusing was the proof she was looking for.I gave it to her, gave her one week to do her investigations and then change the passowrd.The problem started when i had to ask her too for the password to her mail.[b]Then she said with a low voice tune, " make your heart no break for the things u see inside, there are mails that will shock you", and yes she was right, i found hell.[/b]That was the first time ever to access someones mail box.

The guy was practically in my spot.The words they exchanged were not different from ours, the way they talked about their whole experience and shits.And this guy was also engaged to another person.And things that are  not suppose to be shared,she did with this guy, and i was like,where is my special place?For now i am dealing with all these myself,cos i practically boasted about her among my friends.My friends go go kill me and her if they find out.My mom is madly in love with this girl,she does things she has never done  to us, send food even to her office,cook special meals for her, god,what else do women want,what is too good to be true,LOVE?

There are so many conflicting and connecting dots, still watching shall,God dey,nothing do them.

forgive my errors.
shocked shocked
She broke up with the guy only because she thought you were coming back.
She wanted you to cheat so that you can be on the same page or maybe guilty conscience.
She[b] graciously[/b] allows you to see all evidence of her cheating.
And people here says she is remorseful.

9lifes:

I hope no be me  u dey call mugu? because if na me,u are describing the wrong person.We are both independent people[b].She hardly ask for anything and that's one aspect of her life i love.[/b]I don't spend any how cos i got a lot on my table,so its either you deal with it or u bounce.This is my first serious relationship,and i had a lot of expectations.well poo happens, Right now,i am channeling all my energy into my postgrad, no time,when my head is cool i'll face the matter squarely.

Really?So you think she doesnt ask someone else.Morever there are many independent women.
so what are you saying?Its alright to cheat?

@ OP
It is solely your decision but i think you need to walk away.
Re: After An Affair by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2012
debrief08:

Abeg which market you dey go?

Ahan nau, why you dey ask that kain question? Na the kain market wey dem dey sell red ipad. It's located inside his father's compound in Ikoyo. Even akamu sellers there have pink, blue and purple ipads!

ROTFLMA!
Re: After An Affair by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2012
Ujujoan:

Ahan nau, why you dey ask that kain question? Na the kain market wey dem dey sell red ipad. It's located inside his father's compound in Ikoyo. Even akamu sellers there have pink, blue and purple ipads!

ROTFLMA!
Uju God go bless you for adding so much flavor to my already wonderful day.
Re: After An Affair by blank(f): 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2012
I need 3 ipads stat, preferably red. Which market woman can I ask 2 get me one? I need market woman price o not Shoprite price.
Re: After An Affair by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2012
Blank go to iyana Iba, agboju, oto, or mile 12 market you will even find green iPad
Re: After An Affair by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2012
blank:

I need 3 ipads stat, preferably red. Which market woman can I ask 2 get me one? I need market woman price o not Shoprite price.
Me i need yellow and purple

jennykadry:

Blank go to iyana Iba, agboju, oto, or mile 12 market you will even find green iPad
Jenny thanks but which Market can i get it in Abuja?
Re: After An Affair by blank(f): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2012
I don't trust these your market women. I will wait for the authentic source but I need it stat. (Sad face).
Re: After An Affair by oluite(f): 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2012
^
chei,
ROTLMAO grin
Re: After An Affair by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 14, 2012
Debrief, go to any cat fish market, I bet you, you will find what you are looking for.

@uju

Stay diaaa, I say people work now is to come here and beg for life partners, it's a Pity the good ones are taken, the ones left are just stingy men(dayo, dafidi, saga, e.t.c). So those single late 20's frustrated girls looking for husbands on NLD should Better look elsewhere cos very soon their shop will close automatically, it's called ticking clock cheesy

See dayo and dafidi acting like supermen. How much is iPad sef that all of you are here making noise? Even small SUri cruise has got one and you people are here talking.These people are the first to complain If a woman refuses to open legs for them, why would she ? You guys are not even offering to pay for the l'oreal lotion she uses to moisturizer that area and you want her to open it for you? Unserious species angry
Re: After An Affair by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2012
jennykadry:

Debrief, go to any cat fish market, I bet you, you will find what you are looking for.

Make I rush go before stock finish. I will get a blue one for hubby dearest and yellow for me, Purple for pickin. E didnt easy
Re: After An Affair by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2012
This blank is very ungrateful, I spent my time researching markets where you can buy your green and blue iPad, typed and posted it here and all you can say is you don't trust my market research? Shame on you, I got me a green iPad in one of those markets angry angry
Re: After An Affair by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2012
jennykadry:

See dayo and dafidi acting like supermen. How much is iPad sef that all of you are here making noise? Even small SUri cruise has got one and you people are here talking.These people are the first to complain If a woman refuses to open legs for them, why would she ? You guys are not even offering to pay for the l'oreal lotion she uses to moisturizer that area and you want her to open it for you? Unserious species angry

grin grin grin my sister na the economy oh. things don cost.
Ipad ke? Abeg make everybodi bear im papa name.
Re: After An Affair by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2012
Re: After An Affair by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex / when your helper turns her back- advice please / I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.