Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) (2119 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus / 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) by Joagbaje(m): 7:54am On Feb 13, 2012
Re: Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) by Goshen360(m): 8:29am On Feb 13, 2012
They showed the lady's clip before she was healed. How did they video her before she was healed? Did they know she was going to be healed? Can you answer this question?
Re: Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) by Joagbaje(m): 10:06am On Feb 13, 2012
Some people get interviewed before he you will always see a camera at the entrance of crusade venue , if they receive healing, their interview will be joined with the testimony . Some also register ahead in certain praigrammes. Just like this man below.

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qltve62aSQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
[/flash]
Re: Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) by newmi(m): 11:49am On Feb 13, 2012
goshen360:

They showed the lady's clip before she was healed. How did they video her before she was healed? Did they know she was going to be healed? Can you answer this question?
Well thats an easy one!
These officials have participated in programs and experienced more than sights of people getting healed so in the first place they will be hypocritical not to expect these ill folks get healed so its their Job and responsibility to identify these persons and record their expections as come for these meeting
Re: Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) by crossman9(m): 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2012
This is wonderful if these people where healed I know Jesus is real but I Question anything from Christ embassy in all things?

But I know Jesus is still healing today

pray for me you know what is wrong I pray for you Joagbaje

Re: Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) by mabell: 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2012
Psycho
Re: Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) by crossman9(m): 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2012
grin grin grin grin shocked

Topic Summary
Posted on: Today at 12:47:38 PMPosted by: mabell
Insert Quote
Psycho
Re: Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) by crossman9(m): 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2012
I have a serious question for you "Joagbaje" would you answer it for me please
On the matter of tithes and healing?

going to the shower will back in few hours

Re: Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) by Sweetnecta: 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2012
Joagbaje and his pastors; I am a muslim. I have always been.
My boy Jihad in Brooklyn was sick with liver problems, taking dialysis that he did not fast in the last ramadhan.
Guess what; his liver came back to life in total amazement to the doctors in Crocklyn USA. A tree has truly grown in her.

Not to worry. The wife of brother Akbar went into coma in Queens [Elmhurst Hospital].
We were told about this and the whole people prayed in salah or outside it. 2 weeks or less she came out of it without any sign of her ever in any medical difficulty. Brother Jabir was saying that hw wishes to ask her what was her time like. I did discourage him to do so.

The old woman that you posted has nothing about her that will show that she was ever a muslim; especially an african muslim that old in pants and jacket and white shirt. If she is from the western country, it is a guaranteed that at that age she will accept her condition for the pleasure of God.

You christians need to grow spine and stop stooping so low thinking that we will not examine your presentation finding it to either a possibility or just pure lie.
Re: Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) by Joagbaje(m): 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2012
If the woman says she's a Muslim ,we should believe it . Why will she lie, after all we all heard her speaking some Islamic thing in her mouth. Besides this is not the first time Muslims have been healed in a christian meeting. They eventually embrace the the truth through the healing.

We have many ex Muslims like that.
Re: Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) by Joagbaje(m): 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2012
crossman9:

I have a serious question for you "Joagbaje" would you answer it for me please
On the matter of tithes and healing?
going to the shower will back in few hours

As long as theres no insult
Re: Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) by newmi(m): 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2012
^^^^
Joagbaje are you sure you want to engage him?
Re: Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) by newmi(m): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2012
Joagbaje:

If the woman says she's a Muslim,we should believe it.
Afterall she look old enough to know and understand the implications of such pronouncement in public
Re: Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) by newmi(m): 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2012
But whatever the case may be the underlining fact is that she was healed by God in through the ministry of Pst. Chris
Re: Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) by olapluto(m): 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2012
gen gennnn,
Re: Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) by Whymee: 11:40pm On Feb 13, 2012
This video just confirmed a healing process by Pastor Chris of Christ Embassy.

However, sometimes I get confused and not convince.

Why is it that those they claims have received healings are not popular faces or celebrities within the society, after all we have celebrities in our midst that require miracle and healing, someone should help AYEFELE, Steve Kadiri of AIT and Kanu Nwokwo both had heart problem then, these were all treated surgically, not thru prayers. Where were these so call healer pastors

I have heard a Christian claimed a dead man was raised to live by his pastor, a similar stories was fabricated in TURNING POINT.
Gbenga Adeboye, MKO Abiola and host of other dignities died and no one could raise them from death.

Pls PASTOR CHRIS, Resurrect WHITNEY HOUSTON for the entire world.

Pls publish the name of the hospital the lady had been receiving treatment, she claimed she was discharged because of the program, WAS SHE THE ONLY ONE DISCHARGED, WHY ARE OTHERS NOT HEAL.
She said she is/was a Muslim, is it her faith and believe that healed her or YOURS (pastor)

If it is her faith that healed her then explain to me how deaf, blind and dump member can be heal or a mad or unconscious man or the faith of a dead man rose him from death.

If it is your faith that heals her, then champion the campaign to stop the building of hospitals and all members of your church studying medicine at the institution to stop wasting their time.

STOP THIS DECEIT.
Re: Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) by paradise00(m): 3:40am On Feb 14, 2012
Absolutely none on d way, hw cn a servnt of GOD healed whn God is stil in cntrl of of d universe, May God Almight shw u ppl d ryt path, Ameen
Re: Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) by mabell: 7:10am On Feb 14, 2012
@whymee,
I have seen popular faces, cecelia ibru's husband,an actor( can't remember his name now) and an activist. How many of our healing videos have you seen that you can come up with a conclusion and by the way we don't publicize celebrities(the same you will be against it and feel its a strong point) but rather we publicize Jesus in whomsoever's live he manifests
Re: Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 14, 2012
goshen360:

I really didnt care to watch the vid but the ones i've seen sparks some questions.

So pastor joe says they film all the people that come to the healing school. can you prove that pastor joe?

There was one about this ugandan man that fell off a ladder, broke his waist and later got healed in the 'healing school'. But the filming of the guy was done right into his village and his own home, this was before he got 'healed'. Pastor joe, is this same kind of filming done for every person that comes to the healing school? are they filmed right from their home? hospital? town or village?

But if it is not so, it means the people being filmed are selected,but how does pastor chris know that this sick person being filmed right from his own home will get healed, i mean the one being filmed right from their own home? who warrants their filming of their private life before they get 'healed' in the healing school?
Re: Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) by crossman9(m): 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2012
diluminati
Do you believe in God?

it is good to question
but there is some real healings there but some are staged in the church
Sweetnecta the Muslim person is wrong God does heal today I am living proof there is nowhere in the Qur’an did the prophet Mohammad heal a person, that I know of yet?
Yet it was the commission of Christ to preach the gospel and heal the sick and raise the dead did Mohammad every do one of these things the answer is no he never did yet the Muslim mind set states that he will send another mean another helper which is translated in a prophet and this by their reason and logic is Mohammad but the other jesus was talking about is the holy spirit which is given freely to all men who believe to help them do the work of God this is how people are healed
Islam does not believe in the Holy Spirit
Yet the Holy Spirit is from God to help us
But Mohammad did the complete opposite to this commission it was all about making laws fighting enemies and going to heaven to get 10 virgins and destroying idols which I am all for I am in total agreement there? Smash all idols in flesh or stone with truth
Now there is many wonderful things in Islam but it is not a religion peace only true Christianity is the answer not the one most hear get quick rich gospel

See I know the Qur’an talks about Jesus coming back and it will be in Damascus not Jerusalem like the bible teaches?
Go to a real Christian meeting where the power of God works and you will know what you understand is wrong
Joagbaje go to church with him he will open your eyes
Re: Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2012
i'm asking critical questions you are saying something else. guess it will also be better for you to answer crossman since you've been in and out right?
Re: Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) by Sweetnecta: 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2012
@Joagbaje: « #9 on: Yesterday at 03:00:29 PM »
[Quote]If the woman says she's a Muslim ,we should believe it .[/Quote]If she is an african, she will not wear a white sweat like pants, white shirt and a blazer. At that age no african woman is wearing white man's clothing. If she is from the western nations, she will be okay at that age to not want Jesus who couldn't help himself healed her. if she were much younger I would have said, maybe.

[Quote] Why will she lie, after all we all heard her speaking some Islamic thing in her mouth.[/Quote]Lying for Jesus is the best why and there are a lot of non muslims who speak Islamic things to confuse event the believers.

[Quote] Besides this is not the first time Muslims have been healed in a christian meeting.[/Quote]No old woman muslim with all grey hairs will wear a jacket over white shirt, flying the collar over it over a white slacks will go to a christian meeting to get healed. My old former christian mother will not do it. No black american woman at that age who is a muslim will be thanking powerless Jesus for converting her. She has already accepted her fate the moment she reverted to Islam and she knows getting sick comes with the territory of getting old.

[Quote] They eventually embrace the the truth through the healing.[/Quote]Joe, I am not a village man, you know.What is truth other than what Jesus said about himself that Quran validated as truth about him? Here is what Jesus said and you should argue it out with him; Of my own power I can do nothing.

We have many ex Muslims like that.
Re: Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) by Sweetnecta: 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2012
@Joagbaje: I listened to the woman and the few arabic words she uttered. I do not want to say that she was wrong in pronunciation. I will let others say that. What she said can be picked up in the community of Yorubas, anywhere in Yoruba land. We know non muslims who can recite Surah Fatiha, so say walaihi summa bIllahi aliazim is not a sign of being Muslim.

Let us assume she was a muslim. There is no medical proof that she is healed, already. More importantly, it is her lack of faith that will drag her to such a gathering. After all there are Christians who are sick, still. Even prophet Job was sick. Is sickness enough reason to switch religion? How many babalawo have healed non muslims? Healing is not enough for a wise person to leave a religion, finding One God that must be obeyed is the only reason. We do know that the concept that a God dies is enough to abandon him. After all that should have been a healing so as no death occurs.
Re: Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) by Whymee: 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2012
@crossmate9,

It's true Jesus healed and raised the dead, Pastors of today also claim they heal and raise the dead.

JESUS ALSO WALKED ON THE WATER AND FED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WITH FEW BREAD, IT'S MIRACULOUS.

These are miracles that can not be staged, arranged or managed.

The so call pastors only engaged in miracles, healing that can be staged, arranged and sponsor for cheap publicity.

I have witness a gathering where all members claimed they received holy ghost and they all fell down, YET THE CAMERA MAN covering the event was upright standing.

BE WISE.
Re: Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2012
What exactly is the point of this video? That Jesus heals?

Healing isn't exclusive to Christianity,
Re: Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) by crossman9(m): 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2012
Sweetnecta  

I am glad you have brain to think JOB WAS NOT SICK IT WAS A CURSE he had a rash on the body and it was Satan that gave him the illness, as you put it?

You’re very right to question everything from the church but not only the church but everyone the bible tells us to test the spirits but your knowledge of the bible might not be enough to show you the true path it would take time to really study both sides to the coin?

Bless you
Re: Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) by crossman9(m): 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2012
The so call pastors only engaged in miracles, healing that can be staged, arranged and sponsor for cheap publicity.

I have witness a gathering where all members claimed they received holy ghost and they all fell down, YET THE CAMERA MAN covering the event was upright standing.

BE WISE.

Whymee

thanks for the wisdom and more to the point you are correct it is just like the bible tells us in this end time there would be false prophets and even signs and wonders but we are told test what we see miracle don't confirm truth alone the bible does that we need to study to match up what it teaches
Re: Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) by Joagbaje(m): 5:59am On Feb 15, 2012
Sweetnecta:

@Joagbaje: I listened to the woman and the few arabic words she uttered. I do not want to say that she was wrong in pronunciation. I will let others say that. What she said can be picked up in the community of Yorubas, anywhere in Yoruba land. We know non muslims who can recite Surah Fatiha, so say walaihi summa bIllahi aliazim is not a sign of being Muslim.

So what's your point? Why would she lie ? . It's a sick person that knows shes healed. The pastor didn't pronounce her healed. He didn't pray for her. Jesus healed her. Is that hard?

Let us assume she was a muslim. There is no medical proof that she is healed, already. More importantly, it is her lack of faith that will drag her to such a gathering

Her medical records were there. Didn't you hear it? I guess you're a Muslim right? Is that why you don't want to believe

After all there are Christians who are sick, still. Even prophet Job was sick. Is sickness enough reason to switch religion? How many babalawo have healed non muslims? Healing is not enough for a wise person to leave a religion, finding One God that must be obeyed is the only reason. We do know that the concept that a God dies is enough to abandon him. After all that should have been a healing so as no death occurs.

We are not saying Islam is a religion or sickness. The point is . Jesus is so loving , he even heal a Muslim .Haleluyah
Re: Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) by Whymee: 7:54am On Feb 15, 2012
@joagbaje

Why can't they mention or publicize the name of the hospital and the doctor in charge to buttress the medical record.
Why was she at the gathering with such record. Did other sich people in the gathering who have not receive healing have their respective medical records with them. If a patient is discharge at hospital, is his / her medical record given to him / her. Is such record not the hospital property.

She claimed she just left the hospital, yet she presented a medical record, where are her drugs to sustain her health, or did she refuse to collect her drugs in anticipation, SHE BELIEVED SHE WILL BE HEAL.

Many unanswered question, hospital bill,

These are rather confusing NOT CONVINCING, BUT APPEAR TO BE HOAX
Re: Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) by Joagbaje(m): 9:02am On Feb 15, 2012
^^^^
That wasn't the point . Several hundreds were healed ,that's only a clip of a meeting. There are other testimonies which carry such. Such as the one below.

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wagKWnYRjSg&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]
Re: Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) by mabell: 11:24am On Feb 15, 2012
Whymee:

@joagbaje
1. Why was she at the gathering with such record
2.Did other sich people in the gathering who have not receive healing have their respective medical records with them 3.If a patient is discharge at hospital, is his / her medical record given to him / her.
4. Is such record not the hospital property.

5.She claimed she just left the hospital, yet she presented a medical record, where are her drugs to sustain her health, or did she refuse to collect her drugs in anticipation, SHE BELIEVED SHE WILL BE

e. Now the answers are as follows:
1. At times records are requested as proof as to to visiting an hospital, diagnosis carried out (and results gotten and also for some doting
2. Very possible
3. You know, I already had the answers to your above questions but I got in touch with a medical personnel and got the same response, the answer is yes
4. No
5. You can leave the hospital with a medical report even if you are not through with your treatment and yes you can either leave with your prescriptions or drugs
Re: Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) by newmi(m): 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2012
paradise00:

Absolutely none on d way, hw cn a servnt of GOD healed whn God is stil in cntrl of of d universe, May God Almight shw u ppl d ryt path, Ameen
do you mean to say ". . . how can a servant of God HEAL when God is still in contr of the universe?"
If that is the case then the answer is simple because the Bible tells us "HOW"
Mark 16:17-18
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover
[/b]
The scipture didn't these signs will follow "The God who is in cntrl of the universe" as nice as that may sound God has finished His work from the foundations of the world
Hebrews 4:3
For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
[b]

So what God does now on earth is through His kids
1 Peter 2:9 (Amplified Bible)
9But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God's] own [a]purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.
[/b]

And this is another profound verse of scripture in
Amos 3:3nd7
3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed? 7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. (KJV)
[b]

God take pride in working and manifesting His greatness through His kids little wonder the Bible says

Isaiahs 8:18
Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.
[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Edo Witches Vs Igbo Witches Vs Yoruba Witches Vs Calabar Witches Vs Hausa Wiches / Nigerian Pastor Spread Woman Legs, Removes Her Underwear During Prayers / What Can God Not Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.