Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

She Got It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Got It (676 Views)

OMG!!! She Got Served, Girls Wise Up! / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got / How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Got It by soma042(m): 8:03am On Feb 13, 2012
you need to see her up and down shs's so beautifull, i admire her, but she's is my mum sales girl and i want her to be my val girl, but i dont no how to say it.

pls need help
Re: She Got It by IZUKWU(m): 8:10am On Feb 13, 2012
You want her to be your girlfriend or you just want her to be your val's date. Which one ?
Re: She Got It by Tosinville(m): 8:15am On Feb 13, 2012
If i hear.
Re: She Got It by Tosinville(m): 8:18am On Feb 13, 2012
2pistols feat Tpain
Re: She Got It by Tosinville(m): 8:18am On Feb 13, 2012
2pistols feat Tpain
Re: She Got It by Idowuogbo(f): 8:23am On Feb 13, 2012
Dude u got to be careful o, If she's answering yes ma to ur mum it might be a little tricky making her ur gal.However,if she's well mannered it may not be much of a problem,give it a go if u mean well.Wotever remains unattempted remains impossible,bobo enter lane jus tink of d worst so if commas starts to appear u'll b prepared for woeva goodluck. cool cool
Re: She Got It by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 13, 2012
U can give a try by asking her out but if she refuse u might lose the respect she has for u
Re: She Got It by Killz3(m): 8:50am On Feb 13, 2012
You want to use her abi? You dont love her, but because you have no val date, you want to use your influence as the "bosses" child, to bully and pressurize her into havi[i]n[/i]g sex with you on vals day, and then dumping her afterwards? And then in your tiny pin head mind, you be sharp badt guy? SMH!

So after vals day, what happens to you and the girl afterwards?
Re: She Got It by soma042(m): 9:31am On Feb 13, 2012
You want her to be your girlfriend or you just want her to be your val's date. Which one

my girl friend  

Insert Quote
U can give a try by asking her out but if she refuse u might lose the respect she has for u

thats just what im afried of dude 

Insert Quote
You want to use her abi? You dont love her, but because you have no val date, you want to use your influence as the "bosses" child, to bully and pressurize her into having sex with you on vals day, and then dumping her afterwards? And then in your tiny pin head mind, you be sharp badt guy? SM

[i]dont allow your mind to decieve you ok. i love like her, but im afried i may loose the respect she have for me if she say no[/i]
Re: She Got It by Killz3(m): 9:41am On Feb 13, 2012
^^^
If you really love her as you claim, wait until after the Val's day before you proclaim that love! She wont take you serious if you proclaim love because of Val's day, unless of course she is dumb! And you on the other hand, why did you wait until vals day to proclaim your love for her? That should be because you really want a warm bed on vals day! Toying with a lady's emotion is wrong! Do things right. Wait until Val is over!
Re: She Got It by soma042(m): 9:59am On Feb 13, 2012
If you really love her as you claim, wait until after the Val's day before you proclaim that love! She wont take you serious if you proclaim love because of Val's day, unless of course she is dumb! And you on the other hand, why did you wait until vals day to proclaim your love for her? That should be because you really want a warm bed on vals day! Toying with a lady's emotion is wrong! Do things right. Wait until Val is over!

i dont know you befor, but you sound like a slowpoke. your evil mind dont worth somone  taking your advice. i said  i love her, but you dont seems to  get it. jst go away
Re: She Got It by Killz3(m): 10:06am On Feb 13, 2012
^^^
There you go! If you dont know how to tell a girl you love her, you are a reta[i]r[/i]ded slowpoke! You DONT love her. You just wanna use her and dump her. . . FOOL!
Re: She Got It by Killz3(m): 10:08am On Feb 13, 2012
She Got It! grin grin grin grin
Re: She Got It by iceblock(m): 1:47pm On Feb 13, 2012
haha

(1) (Reply)

4 G's / Why Is It Difficult To Find A Nice Girl After School? / How Do One Actually Treat A Lady Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.