Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? (3134 Views)

Let Be Honest Who Lies Most In A Relationship Guys Or Ladies? / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by honeric01(m): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2012
gree-die:

i tot i did, lemme check...

@biola4u, Break up wit ha already. wt r u waitin 4?

oversabi dey do u o.
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by Bisjosh(f): 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2012
jobfront: Today i woke up feeling tired not to go to church, but finally, God inspired me & i went & it was awesome, i worship at RCCG a.k.a. Redeem, and the man of God that preached today seemed like he was sent to speak to me personally because all he said- fornication, using & dumping girls, immoral lifestyle and encouraging others not to be righteous, was all that i do. though i wasn't born this way, i was raised by a disciplinary father and a loving mother, who provided all my needs and showered me with love, but life experiences with the opposite sex began to turn me into a bad guy with no conscience for girls. in fact i was headed towards going as far as breaking hearts of at least 20 different girls by the end of this year. I loved guys that maltreat girls; if you cheat on your wife, u are my best friend, if you use & dump girls, u are my paddy and i don't mind giving u money to achieve any evil (besides physical killing) against girls. i just hated girls and had already cancelled marriage in my dictionary cos i was determined to adopt or born on contract. but this morning at RCCG amazing grace parish, God touched me amazingly, i am now a new person, so please ignore all my threads and posts against Nigerian girls. i Am sorry pls, forgive me Lord, i am sorry if i hurt any of u or destroyed your faith in God or in human, forgive me & forget. join me in prayers so i can stand and not fall again. to the ladies, try & be nice to men, try & ask God to help u become a good friend, daughter, sister, fiancee, wife and mother, God can do all things, i am now a witness. don't always put money & material things first in all u do, especially in your relationships. if u love a guy with your heart, go after him irrespective of his financial or social status, and join him in prayers and encourage him, he will surely make it and will forever value and respect/ treat you like a queen, than when you just come when he is already made. pls forgive my frequent bashing on Nigerian females, even if any wronged me, i have forgiven you all from the bottom of my heart and pls do find it in your own heart to forgive me too & forget. i want to live a new happy life, even with or without a woman. Now i see that having money is not all it takes to be happy in life, but having Jesus Christ, the giver of peace and joy, now i feel inner peace, good afternoon friends and God bless you all. Please moderators help me put this on the front page. Thank you & God bless you all & God bless NL! Pls find time and read these Bible verse: 2Timothy 3:1-4. Isaiah 53:5
ℓ̊ thank God for your life. It is well my broda
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by cowgurl: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2012
We both had EGO issues, twas hell.
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2012
jobfront: Today i woke up feeling tired not to go to church, but finally, God inspired me & i went & it was awesome, i worship at RCCG a.k.a. Redeem, and the man of God that preached today seemed like he was sent to speak to me personally because all he said- fornication, using & dumping girls, immoral lifestyle and encouraging others not to be righteous, was all that i do. though i wasn't born this way, i was raised by a disciplinary father and a loving mother, who provided all my needs and showered me with love, but life experiences with the opposite sex began to turn me into a bad guy with no conscience for girls. in fact i was headed towards going as far as breaking hearts of at least 20 different girls by the end of this year. I loved guys that maltreat girls; if you cheat on your wife, u are my best friend, if you use & dump girls, u are my paddy and i don't mind giving u money to achieve any evil (besides physical killing) against girls. i just hated girls and had already cancelled marriage in my dictionary cos i was determined to adopt or born on contract. but this morning at RCCG amazing grace parish, God touched me amazingly, i am now a new person, so please ignore all my threads and posts against Nigerian girls. i Am sorry pls, forgive me Lord, i am sorry if i hurt any of u or destroyed your faith in God or in human, forgive me & forget. join me in prayers so i can stand and not fall again. to the ladies, try & be nice to men, try & ask God to help u become a good friend, daughter, sister, fiancee, wife and mother, God can do all things, i am now a witness. don't always put money & material things first in all u do, especially in your relationships. if u love a guy with your heart, go after him irrespective of his financial or social status, and join him in prayers and encourage him, he will surely make it and will forever value and respect/ treat you like a queen, than when you just come when he is already made. pls forgive my frequent bashing on Nigerian females, even if any wronged me, i have forgiven you all from the bottom of my heart and pls do find it in your own heart to forgive me too & forget. i want to live a new happy life, even with or without a woman. Now i see that having money is not all it takes to be happy in life, but having Jesus Christ, the giver of peace and joy, now i feel inner peace, good afternoon friends and God bless you all. Please moderators help me put this on the front page. Thank you & God bless you all & God bless NL! Pls find time and read these Bible verse: 2Timothy 3:1-4. Isaiah 53:5

my guy, i dey suspect you o. you be BADT GUY dis one you just dey preach for here. I give you just 2days you go turn to your old sef. 2days i say! grin grin ;Dabi you wan yansh one sisi for church and this one na ya method. Talk tru jare
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by greedie1(f): 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2012
honeric01:

oversabi dey do u o.
if u tink so...
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by obagangan: 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2012
xynerise: She is just too pompous just because she had money more than.
sorry
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by datrmon(m): 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2012
Everything was heading south, I could remember what I liked in her anymore,I was bored, she doesn't understand me and I'm happy she found some1 better to take good care of her.
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by ujchief(m): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2012
The ex b4 my ex - distance
my imediate ex - some sharp guy proposed mariage, claiming love at first sight. She was so confused that she needed my re-assurance and comitment to our future together. I was in 400level then, so i inocently couldnt give her the assurance she needed.
The guy went ahead to see her parents, seeing i couldnt match the guy's actions, we agreed to part ways so she could get maried. WE WERE BOTH DUPED! Two years later, it was obvious the guy didnt want mariage afterall, i'm hooked with the love of my life now, shes still wondering why guzs could be so heartles.
What a word!

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by jaz(m): 3:56am On Mar 26, 2012
Will beready for a stable relationship next year. All ladies I meet this year God help them.
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by LeeFreezy(f): 9:00am On May 18, 2016
I quit my last relationship cuz my boyfriend was way too possessive and always picked up unnecessary quarrels for unreasonable matters ... He had a hot temper and didn't think twice about laying a finger on me . Twas becoming unbearable and I jst had 2quit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things She Wishes He Knew :'( / Happy Birthday To My Special Friend, Nomski!!!! / Most Black Girls Want Their Black Partners To Look Like White Or Asian Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.