Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! (42331 Views)

Beautiful Love Quotes For Her / Best Of Love Quotes And Sayings / Share Love Quotes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 9:43am On Feb 13, 2012
Find someone that isn't afraid to admit they MISS YOU. Someone that knows YOU'RE NOT PERFECT but treats you as if you are. Someone who couldn't imagine losing you. Someone who gives their heart to you COMPLETELY. Someone who says I love you and PROVES IT. Last but not least, find someone who wouldn't mind waking up to you in the morning, seeing your wrinkles and grey hair but still FALLS IN LOVE WITH YOU ALL OVER AGAIN , ♥ ~
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 9:47am On Feb 13, 2012
May you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day, regardless if you are with someone or not. Let your Heart speak to you with truth.
You are ALL Loved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=n4vu5Yg63TA#!
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Acidosis(m): 9:52am On Feb 13, 2012
"my love for you is not based on valentine"
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2012
When they ask me, what was my favorite part of living, I will tell them it was YOU
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 9:59am On Feb 13, 2012
More,

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:01am On Feb 13, 2012
more

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by slimyem: 10:04am On Feb 13, 2012
:d :d
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:08am On Feb 13, 2012
More

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:14am On Feb 13, 2012
m

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2012
l:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:22am On Feb 13, 2012
o:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:24am On Feb 13, 2012
~♥~ The greatest happiness is to love and be loved in return ~♥~

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:29am On Feb 13, 2012
~♥~ My soul has been searching for you and even though you are miles away, when I close my eyes I feel you in every breath I take ~ We were meant to be together as one ~ for all of eternity ~♥~
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:33am On Feb 13, 2012
o:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2012
“This life is what you make it. Not matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, somg go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up becuase if you give up, you'll never find your soul mate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ~♥~
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:40am On Feb 13, 2012
l:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2012
o:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:44am On Feb 13, 2012
~♥~ When I think of you it warms my heart and soul ♥ You make me melt just thinking of the way your eyes light up and you get that silly smile when you see me,  mmmmm,  ~♥~ I'm so thankful God placed you in my life so I can feel how amazing it is to be in love
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:46am On Feb 13, 2012
v:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:48am On Feb 13, 2012
e:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:50am On Feb 13, 2012
The best thing in life is to find someone,
who knows all yours mistakes & weakness and still think that,
You are complete and you are special ,
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:53am On Feb 13, 2012
l:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:55am On Feb 13, 2012
o:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:57am On Feb 13, 2012
v:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:58am On Feb 13, 2012
e:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:59am On Feb 13, 2012
Sometimes we need to clear our minds and free our hearts and let go of logic and then this will be the time wonderful miracles can happen, trust your soul and have faith
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:15am On Feb 13, 2012
Don't let the last fool you trusted, tear you down and make you build wall around your heart, the right one is out there looking for you but can't see you behind those walls
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:18am On Feb 13, 2012
Some people enter a room and you can't wait for them to leave, while others enter your heart and you never wanna let them go ~ help who you can and honor the ones you can't be without ~♥~ Thank you God for blessing my life with these amazing souls that change my world ~♥~ Love and Blessings
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:24am On Feb 13, 2012
l:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:31am On Feb 13, 2012
Here's my love, take it. Here's my soul, use it. Here's my heart, don't break it. Here's my hand, hold it and together we will make it forever.

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:37am On Feb 13, 2012
Sometimes someone says something really small and it fits right into this empty place in your heart.

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by lekeling: 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2012
smiley[img][/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man / His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.