Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,109 members, 7,863,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Now What - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now What (904 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now What by IZUKWU(m): 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2012
I met this chick last year around this time. I went after her but she was blowing hot and cold. I took my leave. Actually she told of that she have a bf. I told her that i don't mind .we dated small but i couldn't hit home base . The bf found out and she ask me not to call her again so i chill out. About a month later i had accident and needed help to do somethings since i live alone and she helped out. We went out small ,yet again we felled out because she wanted a mugu from the things she was demanding from me. I refused to comply and told her plainly that my gf's are not my responsibility. And she ran. Lap week i ran into her many times and talked . On sunday she saw me in the evening as i was flexing and we started gisting. She took my number or do i say verified that she still have my number and say that even her picture and number is still stored in my phone. Today she flashed me and when i called her and asked what ? She was like so i don't call my ex. I told her that i don't regard her as my ex . She asked if it is i didn't sleep with her and that she will be my val tomorow and she knew that i don't have girl presently and since her ,have not bothered any girl . Since after the call ,i don't know what she want.
Re: Now What by Killz3(m): 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2012
You know what she wants, but you are scared that after giving it to her tomorrow, she'll hang on. You dont want her to hang on, and that's getting you scared.
Re: Now What by DeBlunt: 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2012
i dont think he is scared; rather, he doesn't want to be taken for a ride again  smiley . OP i think she has broken up with her bf and she is presently on the reverse gear   grin  if you still want her, then collide with her  wink
Re: Now What by Killz3(m): 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2012
He knows what she wants. He wants it too, but it's too sudden for him. . . Anyways, colliding with her is a bad idea, especially during this val blah blah!
Re: Now What by Oluwa4Sure: 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2012
Hmmmm Na wa ooo
Re: Now What by IZUKWU(m): 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2012
~Killz~:

You know what she wants, but you are scared that after giving it to her tomorrow, she'll hang on. You dont want her to hang on, and that's getting you scared.
i am not sure what she wants . Whether sex or some tlc or just she doesn't want to be alone on that day. Am not sacred of ,if she will hang on but on my terms . Am sacred of if  she will ran again .
Re: Now What by Killz3(m): 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2012
Bro, you know what she wants. She wants the sex, the tlc(whatever that means), the companionship and everything you have to offer tomorrow. You want it too, and you wanna give it to her, but you are scared she'll run again. Well, after tomorrow, she'll high tail as usual. DONT fall for it! Dont think of a future with her. . . Dont be a statistic of Val's day shenanigans.

Btw, i've gotten a strong whip for peeps that'll complain from tomorrow! cheesy
Re: Now What by IZUKWU(m): 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2012
De~Blunt:

i dont think he is scared; rather, he doesn't want to be taken for a ride again  smiley . OP i think she has broken up with her bf and she is presently on the reverse gear   grin  if you still want her, then collide with her  wink
you may be correct as she didn't mention of her bf. I remember before i decided to forget about her last  year around october , she was asking to wait so that she will finish with her bf but i got offended and you are also correct in that i don't want to realise in 18 months time that i have wasted my emotions,time and resources. I abhor waste.
Re: Now What by Agybabe(f): 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2012
She will break your heart. Be careful!!!
Re: Now What by IZUKWU(m): 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2012
~Killz~:

Bro, you know what she wants. She wants the sex, the tlc(whatever that means), the companionship and everything you have to offer tomorrow. You want it too, and you wanna give it to her, but you are scared she'll run again. Well, after tomorrow, she'll high tail as usual. DONT fall for it! Dont think of a future with her. . . Dont be a statistic of Val's day shenanigans.

Btw, i've gotten a strong whip for peeps that'll complain from tomorrow! cheesy

lol @ whip . Well  let her bring it on ,am willing to burn upwards of 5k with her tomorrow . Let tomorow dawn . Been tied down with work since last year. I think i have earned the right to some merriment.
Re: Now What by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2012
Dnt understnd ur post
Re: Now What by IZUKWU(m): 6:32am On Feb 14, 2012
Agybabe:

She will break your heart. Be careful!!!
i will be. I like the girl . You know there are times you will meet a person,it will be like this one was meant for me. Could have easily fallen in love with her then,infact was half way there then.but i still like her though .she left an impact even then. . .
Re: Now What by Killz3(m): 7:47am On Feb 14, 2012
Bro ride on jare. . . We'll be here to read your heart break story. But is it that no other girl wants you?
Re: Now What by IZUKWU(m): 8:20am On Feb 14, 2012
Haven't had the time or too busy or refused to play on their terms. You won't believe the things the girls requests for. Sorry there will be no heart break ,i will not spend what i will miss.
Re: Now What by itiswell1(m): 8:36am On Feb 14, 2012
Play along with her but be careful.
Re: Now What by Agybabe(f): 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2012
I understand what the op is going through
Op sef na my brother from the same town (Ikom town).
Bros just know that many ladies out there are devilish and unavoidably wicked. BE CAREFUL!!!
Re: Now What by IZUKWU(m): 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2012
Agybabe:

I understand what the op is going through
Op sef na my brother from the same town (Ikom town).
Bros just know that many ladies out there are devilish and unavoidably wicked. BE CAREFUL!!!
i will take her to ebusan around 8 ,eat ,drink ,club till mama calls. If she wants to fu3k, no problem . But issues will come up latter. She called this afternoon telling me that she is free.
Re: Now What by Agybabe(f): 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2012
Na near my aunty house you wan go do am. Enjoy jare!!!

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Jaybee / Kissing With Eyes Closed... A Jinx! / My Heart Still Beats For Her...i Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.