Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,516 members, 7,840,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders (4155 Views)

Wish A Nairalander Happy Valentine With A Voice Note / Happy Valentine's Day Nairalanders / Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by ARareGem(f): 11:49am On Feb 14, 2012
Hmmn. . .
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Josh4life(m): 11:55am On Feb 14, 2012
Love is a word that comes and goes but,it's quite unfortunate that it's just few people that really knows what it means to really love somebody.
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by cantell(m): 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2012
Dyt:

goldie s a witch
i ll pass
You sure say you no snatch im boyfriend? Cos dis kind fight for val no make sense.
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Dyt(f): 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2012
^^ seriously i dont know
i dont snatch ppls bf
mayb er bf s flirtin arnd me
u know u guys can so compare
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by cantell(m): 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2012
Dyt:

^^ seriously i dont know
i dont snatch ppls bf
mayb er bf s flirtin arnd me
u know u guys can so compare

Smh, effizi. For sum1 who wants to stay out of trouble, you're doing a good job.
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Dyt(f): 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2012
hahahhaahahahah
m out
rili
trust me
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2012
Dyt:

hahahhaahahahah
m out
rili
trust me
DYT UR OWN SELF DON DEY TOO MUCH undecided
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Dyt(f): 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2012
wetin i do nao
ooo
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2012
You brought in a fight from another thread in here. (Goldie n U), Not cool at all
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Goldieluks: 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2012
Dyt:

Dyt s a witch
i ll pass

Fair enough! Rejected dirty black shiit mami water.

Born2fuccgk no vex, this dyt black beast started it all.
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by JangoDB: 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2012
Willing to take a lucky babe out to somewhere nice for a memorable time this evening. Are you in Port Harcourt? Do you want to be the lucky one? Then Holla me at 30BF3D1B
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by executinal(m): 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2012
R.I.P to all the viginity that will b lost 2day in d name of Val, grin grin grin
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by yemboy1(m): 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2012
Happy VAL to Slimyem, wink wink wink
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2012
Happy Valentine's Day to Everyone.

Just remember that Anything that can be done today can still be done another day. No need to hang yourself if things don't go right.
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Nayah(f): 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2012
Wish you a very special day to everyone, miss you
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Dyt(f): 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2012
Goldieluks:

Fair enough! Rejected dirty black shiit mami water.

Born2fuccgk no vex, this dyt black beast started it all.

ur winch no get teeth
i ll nt allow u ruin wat v built
i ll pass
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by lipstick1(f): 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2012
To all the sincere contributors on nairaland,may the love you have and will share 2day,be unending.GOD bless you all and have a lovefilled Valentine day.
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by born2boink(m): 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2012
Today is a lover's day, Gift day,Mercy Day,Kissing Day and Sex day, Not a fighting day,not a vexing day,not a battle day,Goldieluks and Dyt should make love and Let peace rain, I did not mean lesbian type of Love.I meant make peace
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Olumogun: 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2012
HAPPY VAL TO NAIRALANDERS

Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Koolking(m): 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2012
A day to make up and break up
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Nayah(f): 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2012
Koolking:

A day to make up and break up
lol what a pessimistic point of view tongue
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2012
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by agabaI23(m): 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2012
Happy Valentine Odunnu
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by peak115: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2012
Happy val my pple
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2012
Happy val. to everyone
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Knorkastur: 11:51pm On Feb 14, 2012
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Otunbakunle: 12:00am On Feb 15, 2012
smiley wink cheesy
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by ELeris: 2:55am On Feb 15, 2012
Buko Ha-ram commitment to valentine , Reporting form E _Leris Tv
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 15, 2012
Happy valentine to all clients of Life Light Properties
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by poweredcom(m): 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2012
Yeah listen to this
Val special from JFO
That gonna make your day, and free download baby
Visit here for download links

http://powerednews..com/2012/02/valentine-specials-from-jfo.html
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by adoubleu(f): 9:27am On Feb 14, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Friends,i was just thinking about how I haven't gotten any valentine package in years, then it hit me, " I have it all". I have a God that loves me and even died for me, I have a family that loves me to bits and pieces, I have wonderful friends, my heart is filled with joy, I am alive!... and so on. Then I thought, what of the destitute, the poor, the abandoned,the orphans, the needy, those who do not have all that I have and yet do not wish to die? How have I been able to keep their hope alive? How have I contributed to their joy and happiness? What av I given them to alleviate their pains? How many beggars have I given to? How much of what God has so abundantly given to me have I shared with them? And I realised I am guilty of hoarding love and I have sacrificed next to nothing... The bible says in 1st Corinthians 13:13(NLT); Three things will last forever- faith, hope and love- and the greatest of these is Love! Make showing love imperative every day of ur life by giving, giving and giving. Give ur time, money, help etc to every1 around you that needs it, and this includes even Family and Friends. Don't wait till dey ask. Derive joy in the joy u give others. Start from today, don't let that hungry man leave ur sight without being fed and full, make visiting orphanage homes an important part of you everyday life, never withhold from d needy.... Friends don't only expect love, give love in return . HAPPY VAL!<3

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? / How He Won The Girl's Heart-(with Bible Quotes) / If She Is Your Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.