Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,915 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here (6256 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Report From Last Valentine's Activities In Naija / Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here by Blackteeth(m): 9:22am On Feb 14, 2012
Everyone should free to post and update his/her val activities in this thread.
Nairalanders will like to know the good, the funny, the bad and the ugly turn out events of your valentines day.
Keep it coming.
Re: Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here by jspac(m): 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2012
Yup Post your heartbreaks,STDs,Pregnancy test results etc grin
Re: Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here by Wexelion(m): 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2012
Travelling from site to site
Re: Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here by Wexelion(m): 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2012
js_pac:

Yup Post your heartbreaks,STDs,Pregnancy test results etc grin
lol
Re: Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2012
@ OP

Been in the office working my ass out,

will do some loving when i close anyways. wink wink wink
Re: Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here by highland(m): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2012
Wexelion:

Travelling from site to site

same same o
Re: Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here by badmrkt(m): 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2012
busy running from depot to depot,making sure all the trucks all dispatched by before closing time.
busy val you'll say sad
Re: Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here by layi(m): 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2012
Moving from bank to bank to balance account and fufil customers's orders, ago supplies
Fiancee also attending to her business.
Val partea at night wink
Re: Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here by dahdah: 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2012
waiting for champions league
Re: Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2012
Mechanic Shop angry
Re: Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here by FlyboyZee: 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2012
Gave her a lovely cake with her name written all over it.

Drove off to work and am on Nairaland right now.
Re: Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here by chigozie250(m): 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2012
go to school attend lectures live the day lyk a normal day dnt believe n valentine
Re: Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here by Koolking(m): 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2012
Seeing the new day that's something special. Having another hectic day @work. Whoever calls to bug for valentine risk her number being erased shaperly. I was loud and clear on this.
Re: Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here by Kcgreat(m): 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2012
IN D OFIS COUNTIN DOWN TO CLOSE OF WORK, sad
Re: Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here by poweredcom(m): 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2012
Yeah listen to this
Val special from JFO
That gonna make your day, and free download baby
Visit here for download links

http://powerednews..com/2012/02/valentine-specials-from-jfo.html
Re: Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2012
About to take my lunch
Re: Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here by Killz3(m): 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2012
Work Work Work. . . And i'm loving it! On saturday when this Val craze must have ended, we'll have our "alone" time! wink
Re: Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here by Blackteeth(m): 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2012
Hmm. Seems everyone is working (including me). I guess this thread will get sticky by the evening hours when most of us should be through with the day's work.
Uhm. . . But how come everyone is working? I thought the unemployement figures in naija is so high? Anyway, maybe the unemployed ones are really busy in the valentine action and without time to visit nairaland. Let me wait till night when everyone is done for the day.
Re: Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here by freecocoa(f): 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2012
From one lecture to another,just have a little break right now,wanna go to an eatery for lunch.
Re: Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here by peziz(f): 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2012
Helping out the bricklayers in the renovation of my father's house.
Re: Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here by jspac(m): 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2012
peziz:

shocked Wow thats pretty odd but at the same time thats very kind of you smiley
Re: Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here by jspac(m): 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2012
bandiejay:

Mechanic Shop angry
Heeya guy sorry o.
Re: Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here by jspac(m): 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2012
Adetayo100:

About to take my lunch
Hmmm Same here.
Re: Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here by Killz3(m): 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2012
peziz:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here by Dyt(f): 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2012
office
almost closin tym cant wait 2 get hm
Re: Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here by afechosen(m): 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2012
I woke wit d news dat hav got sum important meeting,it lasted for more than 7hrs.Jst got bak & my babe told me she jst started her Cycle, am soooooo maaaaaaaad! embarassed
Re: Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here by Dyt(f): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2012
^^ d circle s d one makin u cry lyk dis?
na wa o
Re: Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here by Acidosis(m): 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2012
afechosen:

I woke wit d news dat hav got sum important meeting,it lasted for more than 7hrs.Jst got bak & my babe told me she jst started her Cycle, am soooooo maaaaaaaad! embarassed

wetin you wan do bros wey u neva do b4?
Re: Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here by Flashaldrin(m): 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2012
Torn inbetween lectures, clinics and hunger. So much for val sad
Re: Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here by Acidosis(m): 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2012
On my way home after receiving a 2hour chemotherapy lecture @school, I got some special gifts and a val card, and just nearby I met an artiste who helped me out with some caligraphic lettering on the card. Then I invited my little angel. . presented the gifts to her. . . she was so happy cos she never expected anything from me today cos I informed her earlier my thoughts about valentine. . (I really don't fancy the term "valentine")
Re: Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here by TeskyMan(m): 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2012
afechosen:

grin grin shocked Sorry ohhhh
Re: Post Your Valentine Activities And Updates Here by MrCork17: 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2012
No puuuuny! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband / Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation / I Want To Make My Husband Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.