Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley (41727 Views)

2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary / Ini Edo, Tuface, & Annie Macauley-Idibia At Akwa-Ibom Govt House / Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by werepeLeri: 7:52am On Feb 15, 2012
maryjames9:

It's either we have lost our sence of decency or we are just dumb to acknowledge right from wrong.
Sleeping with 10 men or women is not the problem here, the problem is this guy is a walking corpse
Sleeping with women without using condoms is the problem here.
Thank God your dumbass tu face is in nigeria, he would have parted with all the wealth he has accumulated long time ago.
Why should a man in his right sences be sleeping with women around without using condom
Giving birth to children who if not careful will come to regret it
Anyways sha, this is his life and he can express it the way he likes
Wait a minuite, we havent heart news about any other musician this wreckless have we?
Let's c all a spade a spade, this guy should just go and control his prick

LOL. Have you checked your own status?

Most people out there are as negative as they can be, while you, who think you use 45 condoms in one session can be as positive as a live electronic circuit. Remove the log in your own eyes before attempting to remove the speck in another.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Osiris211: 7:57am On Feb 15, 2012
Make your own corrections , please. The bolded are all wrong!

maryjames9:

It's either we have lost our sence of decency or we are just dumb to acknowledge right from wrong.
Sleeping with 10 men or women is not the problem here, the problem is this guy is a walking corpse
Thank God your dumbass tu face is in nigeria, he would have parted with all the wealth he has accumulated long time ago.
Why should a man in his right sences be sleeping with women around without using condom
Wait a minuite, we havent heart news about any other musician this wreckless have we?
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 15, 2012
Hmm, Impressive. I see he has started making plans to retire.  undecided
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by MisterNRC(m): 8:05am On Feb 15, 2012
bigx:

Na BB Porsche b dat?

Bops!!!na so oh.
After peeps go dey yarn say things are hard! things are hard! tongue
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by eghost247(m): 8:06am On Feb 15, 2012
congratulations
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 15, 2012
maryjames9:

+100

Let's call a spade a spade, this lifestyle shouldn't be celebrated, Six children out of wedlock is immoral , I wonder how many are still coming from the same\other channels.

I find pero's present state more annoying, some women never cease to amaze me
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Acidosis(m): 8:12am On Feb 15, 2012
bigx:

Na BB Porsche b dat?

dat tin na phone?? waste of money cos it doesn't worth the price.

congrats to the couple. . . but that lady might end up crying same way she cried in the the picture
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Sike(m): 8:13am On Feb 15, 2012
The Guy don tire!!!
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by werepeLeri: 8:15am On Feb 15, 2012
Women making mouth here - how many pricks don yanch you this year alone? It is so annoying that people who are not better in their lifestyle are here castigating others.

Y'all should shut up.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 15, 2012
werepeLeri:

Women making mouth here - how many pricks don yanch you this year alone? It is so annoying that people who are not better in their lifestyle are here castigating others.

Y'all should shut up.

It still doesn't make it right, does it??
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by werepeLeri: 8:20am On Feb 15, 2012
^^^^

Have you heard of the biblical injunction - he who hath no sin should throw the first stone?
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by victorazy(m): 8:21am On Feb 15, 2012
I know wela that the other women may want to spoil d show
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 15, 2012
werepeLeri:

^^^^

Have you heard of the biblical injunction - he who hath no sin should throw the first stone?

Ehmmmm, bros, are you in anyway related to tuface or are you in the same shoes with him,

If only you can convince me that have never criticised anybody--your government, thiefing pastors ,then I rest my case, if not, then ure as guilty as every1,

Btw, even a toddler knows this isn't right, so why sweat it
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by werepeLeri: 8:32am On Feb 15, 2012
^^^

I am in no way related to Tuface - and I am not in his shoes - but all i know is that, people are overly criticising him, when their lifestyle is not any better. Who gives anyone the right to criticise anyone what they chose to do in their life? When their own life is waiting to be made better, they spend time looking at other people's life and talking poo against them.

Tuface is Tuface - I am me, you are you - so, let everyone live their life. Noone is a saint. And my point is this - a woman who has had over ten pricks before marriage or a guy who has done the same, come no better than Tuface or the other three women. This is the point.

And beside - why are you making my comments personal? You are not the only one criticising Tuface.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by SirNoble(m): 8:33am On Feb 15, 2012
It is a good one by 2face
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 15, 2012
@werepe, nah, aint making anything personal(maybe 'personal' has a different meaning in ur dictionary'), plus I dint criticize him, I only pointed out the obvious,
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by rabalord(m): 8:38am On Feb 15, 2012
I think this lady is really gullible. Doesn't she know that what goes around comes around? The wild oats this man has sown so shamefully around will definitely come back to haunt him. Personally, I believe this relationship
is heading for the rocks,
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 15, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by cindybrown(f): 8:51am On Feb 15, 2012
Men!na wa o.Anyway, Annie is taking d whole bunch home.Congrats Annie
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by kbdrim(m): 8:54am On Feb 15, 2012
NOBODY HOLY PASS-tuface
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Demdem(m): 8:56am On Feb 15, 2012
Must he get married?
Abegii, this would be marriage has a lot of garbage, aint comfortable with it.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Emphasis(m): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2012
YES Tuface has 100kids from 101women, Thats no more news. We have talked about this for years arent we tired just yet. We all have made our fair share of 'mistake' in life, Most of us aren't celebrity thats why ours didnt come on media front pages and headlines. But thats doesnt make us better than him. Tuface has decided to step a bold step and some people still want to bring him down by reminding him of his past mistakes, Its obvious some people just hate with passion, nothing good seems to come from their hater, Hate the action, love his music, love him. Bravo tuface, way to go.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 15, 2012
Hahaha, hypocrites all over the place. My people if you no be virgin no open mouth for here abeg. The only difference between Tuface and ssome of you is countless abortions so please just STFU. Bloody Pharisees!!! Damn!
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by prodam(m): 9:00am On Feb 15, 2012
kbdrim:

NOBODY HOLY PASS-tuface

sure!!!!, some big guys wey no be celebrity self don do pass this guy, these are girls for god sake, when they see good things, they do attachee,
me we be say beautiful chicks dey do shakara for me now, if I hammer now, u think say i go turn to lover, I go do till i tire,
carry on BABA, i remember his look in his first video "african queen" or when we were in 5th avenue together, nobody like am then,  now money and rep don come, them con dey kill them selves ontop him, f**** them all
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by bankylan: 9:04am On Feb 15, 2012
This is ridiculous, I am sure none of the parties involved knows anything about marriage or understands the implications of their actions. How on earth will someone you are not married to be carrying your third baby; and why will you accept the proposal of a guy that is sowing the seed of hatred into the future of innocent children, Why will you give birth to children that will not grow up with father and mother living under the same roof?
What idea of marriage and family will these children have in the future?
  As gifted as Tuface is, he should not be celebrated for this cruelty to these innocent babies. As for the ladies, even girls from motherless homes would not behaved this wise, I believe this is poverty of the minds and heads, If these girls are 'silly', how about their families? Does Tuface choose his prey to include those without families, or the families have been bought over with depreciating naira?
         I only pray for the innocent children.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by tjdj: 9:20am On Feb 15, 2012
The person that took the 4th picture deliberately ensure that his BB Pourche shows up in the shot wink<dont tell me that was not intended, anyway i like the way 2face grabbed his womans ass in the 1st pix, that shows he is in control.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by MissyB3(f): 9:29am On Feb 15, 2012
Awww! So lovely!
Annie, you stole my man  angry , but I'm happy for you.  cry
You really must feel victorious, winning the 'competition'. . .Congrats, sugar.  kiss

She's always been his African Queen . . .  cheesy

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A0fWBHu9pM[/flash]

Out of a million, you stand as 1, the outstanding 1 kiss kiss
No one is ganna take ya space, ganna take ya place . . .That is a fact I cannot erase.
  kiss  kiss

It's not by chance you featured in the Video, after all. . . .I'm so happy for you, Annie. Carry go!  kiss  kiss
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by sigmundfreud(m): 9:35am On Feb 15, 2012
tuface na good catch, true. i just pity the lady. i hope it works out, am sure he has more children than he can account for. Guys like tuface shd neva marry
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by scribble: 9:35am On Feb 15, 2012
tj-dj:

The person that took the 4th picture deliberately ensure that his BB Pourche shows up in the shot wink<dont tell me that was not intended, anyway i like the way 2face grabbed his womans Bottom in the 1st pix, that shows he is in control.

na u wan dey in control before, lol
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by elbambino(m): 9:42am On Feb 15, 2012
Nawa o Naija guys dey vex o. Upon say we no get RIM for Naija Person don dey already use Porsche.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by omenziate(m): 9:43am On Feb 15, 2012
Tubaba, shooting dem ladies like a marksman. Hope u enjoy marital bliss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan / Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son / Lolu, Anto And Bambam At Bbnaija Finale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.