Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,481 members, 7,826,825 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley (41734 Views)

2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary / Ini Edo, Tuface, & Annie Macauley-Idibia At Akwa-Ibom Govt House / Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Dyamante(f): 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2012
@Sagamite well im not Nigerian so i wouldn't know all these things,
But why wouldnt anyone marry her despite the fact that she has a kid with a famous personality?
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Sagamite(m): 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2012
Dyamante:

@Sagamite well im not Nigerian so i wouldn't know all these things,
But why wouldnt anyone marry her despite the fact that she has a kid with a famous personality?

Has a kid - they have several other equally attractive options without such responsibility attached.

Famous persona - Inferiority complex and self-doubt they will or can match up to her needs.

The fact there is that, her pool of men would be low and maybe even unattractive.

Secondly, I can guarantee you that in the 13 years or whatever she has been with him, she has explored alternatives and did not find one hence why she stuck around and took what she could get. She's not stewpid!

I know women, they are not THAT altruistic.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2012
Which one better pass? Mercy Johnson marrying a married man with children? Or Annie engaged to a man expecting a child with another woman? And Nigerians want to blame Rihanna and Lady Gaga for being bad influences on their daughters. Our own issue worse pass their own lol.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Outstrip(f): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2012
n wa oh. Meanwhile the other one is pregnant with his child.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Sagamite(m): 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2012
ogugua88:

Which one better pass? Mercy Johnson marrying a married man with children? Or Annie engaged to a man expecting a child with another woman? And Nigerians want to blame Rihanna and Lady Gaga for being bad influences on their daughters. Our own issue worse pass their own lol.

Even though both are bad, I would rather have a daughter that did the former of the Nigerians than have a daughter that is promiscuous as the gyration of the latter suggests.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2012
Being promiscuous is real. Gyrating on stage is part of an act lol.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by sharpman1(m): 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2012
It's quite clear the girl sees Tuface as her meal ticket. She probably has a low self worth and believes that without Tuface she's nothing. No wonder the rush to have his baby. A right thinking lady would have dumped his ass a long time ago.

Well, who else would have wanted her with all the stories flying around. She had to choose between the devil (Tuface) and the deep blue see (not getting married at all).

By the way, it is still a proposal. . . . . . .right?

Lets see how the story will end.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by dbride: 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2012
Even God our creator does not condemn us the way men/women judge and condemn their kind. TuBaba has taken steps to live right but some wicked people want him to remain guilty forever. I tahnk God for Tubaba's conscience. He has been with annie macaulay and he finally proposed to her. I am so happy for the both of them. God bless their union.

Congrats tuface and annie.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Sagamite(m): 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2012
ogugua88:

Being promiscuous is real. Gyrating on stage is part of an act lol.

You are somewhat right.

But reality is that gyrating in sexual way on stage and wearing provocative outfits are not just an act. They are behaviours that suggest a way of life.

I can't totally blame these Western artists as I am not one to push the responsibility of raising my child to involuntary "role models".

I blame the millions of parents that allow their kids to worship and idolise these artists like Rihanna and Lady Gaga.

Not in my household. No MTV Base. My kids will not even have that much access to internet and only have access to it in the sitting room on a desk top. I can't help what they are exposed to outside.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Dyamante(f): 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2012
@sagamite well u may have a point but that she too may have fooled around and still not have found someone better?i tend to disagree with that,
Women are full of motives,im sure she just did not find one with deep enough pockets
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by joanana(f): 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2012
Omo see wetin Akwa Ibom moves fit cause!!!!
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Sagamite(m): 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2012
Dyamante:

@sagamite well u may have a point but that she too may have fooled around and still not have found someone better?i tend to disagree with that,
Women are full of motives,im sure she just did not find one with deep enough pockets

Believe me, while there were news report of him fathering babies locally and internationally, she was getting her shyt on too. She was not sitting there waiting. She might have not gone round the block, but she visited part of the block. She did not find one that fit the bill and maybe she is also attracted to what she can not have.

Trust me, I am not one of those men that are gullible and thinks women are angels. I know "whagoan" as my Jamo friends will say!
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Dyamante(f): 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2012
@Sagamite oh well men lie and women lie too,let us wait and see how long they will last, Wish them the best of luck because they will definately need it
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Sagamite(m): 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2012
Dyamante:

@Sagamite oh well men lie and women lie too,let us wait and see how long they will last,  Wish them the best of luck because they will definately need it

I think they would last.

She has already been through the worst he can dish and she stays. He is dictating, seen it all and nice now.

They will probably last!

If you have banged Makosi for months, you should have banged all you need to [i]b[/i]ang. Otherwise, you are a very, very greedy man in my view. grin cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Dyamante(f): 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2012
Lol and divorces are rare in nigeria yeah?they seem to be deserving of each other
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by kizito96(m): 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2012
Congratulate them not castigate them
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by eros(m): 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2012
Its about time 2BABA.

Nice one mate
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2012
Smh. What a shame 2 other women who have his baby, i wonder how they'll take dis. I dnt like 2face, he's prone to PROMISCUITY!!
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by tpia5: 12:56am On Feb 16, 2012
Is anne macauley not from the macauley family of lagos?

I dont know anything about all these women beyond the fact that tuface keeps impregnating them.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by obowunmi(m): 1:25am On Feb 16, 2012
She's not a Lagos chick ooo --- she's a village girl from Imo or Benue. who cares where she's from anyways.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Nobody: 3:28am On Feb 16, 2012
This girl doesn't have an iota of respect for herself and I won't have any for her.

Very pathetic, desperate and sad woman.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by queensmith: 5:06am On Feb 16, 2012
Hey if akon can do it i dont no why he can't?
He did everything but pack the women into the same households lol
Theyre polygamous? Last time i checked that was also part of the culture? O well
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by spicyhoney(f): 6:53am On Feb 16, 2012
Missy_B:

Out of the 3 baby mommas, I like Annie the most.
Rumor has it they've been together for 12 years+, even before Tuface became famous, and she's been with him through thick and thin. Little wonder she was chosen.

I'm just too glad for them to see anything wrong in the step taken.  tongue

BTW, here is your aburo, prostrating, saying good day to the most lovely sister in the world. **I can't remember how you taught me to say 'I miss you' in yoruba  embarassed , but, here, translate it - ** I have missed you, darling.  kiss  kiss

Yes my dear, she has been with him for so long and am sure she loves him genuinely to have stayed despite everything. And you know, a man would always know who loves him for 'him' and who loves him for his money or fame. I just pray haters dont try to stop the wedding.

I have missed you too my hot, sexy and intelligent Aburo tongue Sorry I didnt call on Val's day *hugs + kiss. 'Mo ti miss e gan ni'
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by MissyB3(f): 11:50am On Feb 16, 2012
sharp man:

It's quite clear the girl sees Tuface as her meal ticket. She probably has a low self worth and believes that without Tuface she's nothing. No wonder the rush to have his baby. A right thinking lady would have dumped his Bottom a long time ago.

Well, who else would have wanted her with all the stories flying around. She had to choose between the devil (Tuface) and the deep blue see (not getting married at all).

By the way, it is still a proposal. . . . . . .right?

Lets see how the story will end.
Abeg-e! Na today?
Y'all just keep yapping about Annie being desperate, shameless, a gold digger and yada yada yada.
Who gives 3 effs about anything, including the opinions of faceless people when one has found happiness.

Why on Earth should Annie not accept Tuface's proposal? Didn't Pero know Tuface had other women before she opened her legs to him and got pregnant thrice? Had she first respected herself by keeping her legs closed, she and the innocent unborn child wouldn't have been publicly disrespected in this manner.
The women are grown enough to know what they want - They all chose to share 1 penile organ, and while at it, each one of them dreaming someday Tuface will be exclusively/legally hers. Annie ostensibly happens to be that lucky one, that hope that has kept her holding on for so long presents itself and she's supposed to tell Tuface to shove his proposal? How many of you would act likewise?  undecided

Abeg, Tuface, take Annie to wife this year. . .It's about time.  cool

spicyhoney:

Yes my dear, she has been with him for so long and am sure she loves him genuinely  to have stayed despite everything. And you know, a man would always know who loves him for 'him' and who loves him for his money or fame. I just pray haters dont try to stop the wedding.

I have missed you too my hot, sexy and intelligent Aburo tongue Sorry I didnt call on Val's day *hugs + kiss. 'Mo ti miss e gan ni'
kiss kiss kiss

tpia@:

Is anne macauley not from the macauley family of lagos?

I dont know anything about all these women beyond the fact that tuface keeps impregnating them.
Lol!  grin  grin
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2012
Eh yeah, tubaba, you don try, look the girl fingers naa, she don old finish, pity her jare, but that kind of her cry self, na wetin for spoil things if na me, cos I go know say na money cry be that, hahahahaha, at least she is okay for you to manage tubaba, since wey all of una no get sense, no even get head to think well, y u no fit go for greatponsible girls, so you won't be disturbing the media again soonest with I WAN DIVORCE? Mumu people be all of una, jare, hahahaha
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2012
Missy_B:

Abeg-e! Na today?
Y'all just keep yapping about Annie being desperate, shameless, a gold digger and yada yada yada.
Who gives 3 effs about anything, including the opinions of faceless people when one has found happiness.

Why on Earth should Annie not accept Tuface's proposal? Didn't Pero know Tuface had other women before she opened her legs to him and got pregnant thrice? Had she first respected herself by keeping her legs closed, she and the innocent unborn child wouldn't have been publicly disrespected in this manner.
The women are grown enough to know what they want - They all chose to share 1 penile organ, and while at it, each one of them dreaming someday Tuface will be exclusively/legally hers. Annie ostensibly happens to be that lucky one, that hope that has kept her holding on for so long presents itself and she's supposed to tell Tuface to shove his proposal? How many of you would act likewise?  undecided

Abeg, Tuface, take Annie to wife this year. . .It's about time.  cool
kiss kiss kiss
Lol!  grin  grin

Abeg Missy nor encourage wetin you nor fit do. Abi you wan tell me that just because you don date boy for 12 years, even though he go impregnate other women for outside you go still marry am because him thing na golden?

I dey support you normally but this one nor just rhyme with me at all. Annie is insecure. How else can you explain that she took in a second time after she experienced a first miscarriage? And then Tuface already had 2 or 3 babies from his other two baby mamas?

This is pure rubbish. No man is worth worshipping like this and I know you wouldn't take such crap from any guy so why are you here hailing this pathetic she-goat of a phallusian? angry angry angry angry Enough of the joke jor.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Sagamite(m): 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2012
michelin89:

Abeg Missy nor encourage wetin you nor fit do. Abi you wan tell me that just because you don date boy for 12 years, even though he go impregnate other women for outside you go still marry am because him thing na golden?

I dey support you normally but this one nor just rhyme with me at all. Annie is insecure. How else can you explain that she took in a second time after she experienced a first miscarriage? And then Tuface already had 2 or 3 babies from his other two baby mamas?

This is pure rubbish. No man is worth worshipping like this and I know you wouldn't take such crap from any guy so why are you here hailing this pathetic she-goat of a phallusian? angry angry angry angry Enough of the joke jor.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Stop the blasphemy!!!

Some of us in a unique small clique are!

Premium men! cool
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2012
the other two women are definitely crying now

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2012
Sagamite:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Stop the blasphemy!!!

Some of us in a unique small clique are!

Premium men! cool

Your phalluses are not worth it.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by MissyB3(f): 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2012
michelin89:

If Annie stuck with Tuface all the while he was busy philandering and inseminating everything available, it's because there is something worth staying for. Does it make any sense for her to turn down his proposal now that she is being offered her desire on a platter of gold, when she least expected it?
There is nothing Annie is guilty of that the other woman aren't.

If Tuface decides to choose his spouse on a first-come-first-serve basis, Annie will be Mrs. Idibia. If Tuface decides to follow the rule of fairness, Annie will still be Mrs. Idibia. This is simply a case of quello che sarà, sarà.
Tuface's action must have be a carefully thought-out one, this is want Annie WANTS and has fought for, why shouldn't she take it now? 

We all draw our limits at different points. I naturally wouldn't proceed more than a certain length for a man, while another woman might go to any length.  . . We are different, see things differently, and want different things.
You have your principles, Annie has hers. You just happen to be less tolerant of cheating than she probably is.

michelin89:

Mich, I do not think insecurity is a negative. We all, at some point, most likely have been insecure about one thing. She and Tuface were dating she nor carry belle, Pero crawled in from nowhere and gbam she don get belle, another Sumbo crawls in and does likewise, haba! She probably needed to show Tuface she too is fertile - All na part of doing whatever it takes to keep your man.  cheesy

michelin89:

True, except Tuface.  tongue tongue

Avviso: Dear future husband, in case you're on NL and reading this, if you pull this tuface stunt with me, you will be a goner.  angry
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Honeycity(f): 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2012
but how would the other women feel with this latest move by tubaba ?
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by spicyhoney(f): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2012
Those of you condemning Annie dont know anything about this couple, you dont know what transpires between these two except for what you read in the papers; so dont judge. Annie was dating Tuface even when he was living in that rented unpainted house in Festac with a dozen of people squatting with him, she's been there all the while, the other women were the ones who tried to steal her man for obvious reasons, so Tuface choosing her over the others is no surprise to me. And since she didnt leave him all the while he was impregnating the other women, why in God's name should she now turn down his proposal Its true Tuface is promiscuous but since she knows it and can deal with it why dont you haters just let her be.

As for the other women, I wouldnt even be surprised if they take in for Tuface again even after his wedding to Annie, to me they are the ones that have no morals and are shameless.

Personally I cant be in this type of mess but Annie can deal with it so people should let her be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help / Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan / M.I Abaga Takes Nas To Court. Files A Lawsuit In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.