Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley (41918 Views)

2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary / Ini Edo, Tuface, & Annie Macauley-Idibia At Akwa-Ibom Govt House / Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by blackweaver(m): 9:53am On Feb 15, 2012
o boy no be bb porsche i see for that photo? abi na my eye?
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by safarigirl(f): 9:54am On Feb 15, 2012
After his philandering? The entire country will know she's marrying Ǟ world-class sl.ut! It's almost sad
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 15, 2012
el bambino:

Nawa o Naija guys dey vex o. Upon say we no get RIM for Naija Person don dey already use Porsche.
Boys are not smiling o
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 15, 2012
I am not a tu-face fan, but wait oo, the guy is a celebrity, una don see temptation before? Make you get money na, make una wey dey judge am see wetin una go face, Imagine girls opening their breasts at back stage, pls touch me, pls sign on me, the guy is grown now and he needs to take a bold step, which he has done, so let him be, You heard about his faults, why don't you tell us yours?
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by PrinceDudu(m): 10:03am On Feb 15, 2012
^^^^ gbam.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by MissyB3(f): 10:05am On Feb 15, 2012
dadaic:

but wait oo, the guy is a celebrity, una don see temptation before? Make you get money na, make una wey dey judge am see wetin una go face, Imagine girls opening their bosoms at back stage, pls touch me, pls sign on me, the guy is grown now and he needs to take a bold step, which he has done, so let him be, You heard about his faults, why don't you tell us yours?
I concur!!!

I'm so glad, I just can't stop coming back to this thread. kiss kiss

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhNph_VR5Bk&feature=relmfu[/flash] kiss kiss
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by akinnux(m): 10:08am On Feb 15, 2012
This is immorality at its peak. Proposing to a baby mama while expecting a third child from another baby mama. Haba. Tuface has finally lost his conscience. He is bad role model. I can only blame his parents who failed to train him to be a responsible man. But then what about those ladies with cockroach brain who kept opening their useless thigh for him.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Otses(f): 10:15am On Feb 15, 2012
So after 5 children and 1 on the way he is thinking of settling down Na wa oooo, see agbero plus over load, here comes wife number 1, waiting 4 d concubines
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Otses(f): 10:17am On Feb 15, 2012
So after 5 children and 1 on the way he is thinking of settling down Na wa oooo, see agbero plus over load, here comes wife number 1, waiting 4 d concubines
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by schorlbone(m): 10:19am On Feb 15, 2012
D guy like skin to skin die! I nor blame am sha, d time wey be say na ju man em be.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 15, 2012
he's proposing and he's grabbing her butt on camera? undecided is that the norm or am i a worm?

, to his defence he kinda looks spaced out lol, abi annie don gif am vegetable chop?
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by moderattor: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2012
This wont work if that evil spirit has not left him!

In one of his early songs 'nfanibanga'

where he started with "i wake up in the morning and i stretch up my feet. . ."
Remember?

in the verse two of that song he sang
"some people said i might never find a wife, put i put my game tight . . .everybody knows that me physically fit, everybody knows that me humble and cool
but some [evil spirits] take me for a [tool]
"
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 15, 2012
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by inene: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2012
WHAT HAS THIS GOT TO DO WITH THE PRICE OF YAM IN ABAKILIKI MARKET. WE ARE CONTENDING WITH SERIOUS ISSUES LIKE WHETHER WE SHOULD HOLD A NATIONAL CONFERENCE OR NOT AND SOME PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT TUFACE PROPOSING TO ONE OF HIS NUMEROUS GIRLFRIENDS. GUYS LETS FACE SERIOUS ISSUES AND ALLOW TUFACE SORT OUT HIS DOMESTIC ISSUES. I AM NOT SURE HIS MARITAL STATUS AFECTS HIS MUSIC ANYWAY
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by MissyB3(f): 10:37am On Feb 15, 2012
valacious:

That's why it's good to have several women, it brings competition, and when u finally choose one, u are in control. Hope u boyz are learning from this?
I pity you, try am, and watch women curse you in the name of ayelala and the likes.  grin
Only Tubaba has the exclusive right to pull this stunt . . .Any other man that does is an irresponsibile dog that deserves to have his kini chopped.  tongue
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by femmy2010(m): 10:39am On Feb 15, 2012
Congrats to the duo.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by moderattor: 10:49am On Feb 15, 2012
inene:

WHAT HAS THIS GOT TO DO WITH THE PRICE OF YAM IN ABAKILIKI MARKET.  WE ARE CONTENDING WITH SERIOUS ISSUES LIKE WHETHER WE SHOULD HOLD A NATIONAL CONFERENCE OR NOT AND SOME PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT TUFACE PROPOSING TO ONE OF HIS NUMEROUS GIRLFRIENDS.  GUYS LETS FACE SERIOUS ISSUES AND ALLOW TUFACE SORT OUT HIS DOMESTIC ISSUES.  I AM NOT SURE HIS MARITAL STATUS AFECTS HIS MUSIC ANYWAY
See , guy, if you need yam go to abakaliki market and buy yam, we are talking about tuface here.
Happy yam festival.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by nwanioma(f): 10:56am On Feb 15, 2012
Omo this chick dey try oh! She knows fully well that this dude ain't gonna stay faithful is more likely than not gonna still have more children out side, and still all the excitement, Well i guess its different strokes for different folks. She should have made a point by rejecting the proposal or at least doing small shakara! Like i would have if it were me wink wink grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by MAKABBEY(m): 10:57am On Feb 15, 2012
i love u
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by funshint(m): 10:58am On Feb 15, 2012
Really dis shows hw stupid some girls could be jez because of money. Sum1 who has more than 5children out of wedlock 4rm diff women and u still said "Yes"? Hp dis won't be d greatest mistake of 'ur life, FOOL!!!
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 15, 2012
Hahaha, hypocrites all over the place. My people if you no be virgin no open mouth for here abeg. The only difference between Tuface and ssome of you is countless abortions so please just STFU. Bloody Pharisees!!! Damn!

^^^^^^
This is a very serious verbal aggression.please, calm down.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by totorimi: 11:18am On Feb 15, 2012
A man who talks too much needs to be feared anyway people change, maybe he has. I wish him well.

ngmix.net/lib/vendor/web/articles/7/4953.html
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by DeepSoul(f): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2012

. . .But who are we to judge. . . ?

My take on this:

*He could have atleast waited for the pregnant woman to have the baby. She's 8months gone. Imagine how she'd be feeling right now. This sort of news might even affect her health. There's something called Empathy!!

*I can't understand why ANYONE would agree to MARRY Tuface, given his situation. Marriage is not a joke. But then, as they say, Love is Blind
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Meldrick(m): 11:36am On Feb 15, 2012
funshint:

Really dis shows hw silly some girls could be jez because of money. Sum1 who has more than 5children out of wedlock 4rm diff women and u still said "Yes"? Hp dis won't be d greatest mistake of 'ur life, FOOL!!!
Like the bible said, remove the log on your eyes befor removing the moth in another man's eyes. Judge not so you won't be judged.
Like one poster said, a lot of you are worse than Tuface, the only differnce between Tuface and a whole lot of people on Nairaland is the countless abortions you people have committed.
Tuface is sure better cos the children are given birth to but Judgement is waiting for a lot of you on Nairaland with all the babies that have been flushed down the drain through abortion.
Una carry dirty belle dey criticize Tuface.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by obowunmi(m): 11:42am On Feb 15, 2012
The mothers of his children are gonna be veery BITTER. Does Anniee plan to have three more to beat out the other baby mamas? 1 vs 3 vs. 2

Annie needs 3 as wive to have 4. I feel sympathy for the kids.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by sharpman1(m): 11:48am On Feb 15, 2012
The whole story is strange.

Well, i don't blame 2face, na the girl i blame.

What of her parents, siblings, family, friends? What are they saying about it? Don't they have an iota of shame?

In my opinion, she's the most stupid girl that has ever lived on this planet.

5 children. . . . . .expecting 1. . . . . from 3 different women? and she waited for 13 years. . . . .for him to propose?

How much money the guy get sef? Does he know how much it takes to train children and raise them up to university level? is he going to keep earning as much in a few years time? I am sure the stupid girl will still want to have her own 3 children.

To her, she don win jackpot abi? I feel so sorry for her.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by spicyhoney(f): 11:53am On Feb 15, 2012
I always knew Tuface would choose Annie if he decides to settle down with one of his Baby Mamas. Annie carries herself well, am happy for her and also for Tuface's courage to make this move despite the scandals and the other women who would defintely fight him for making this decision.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by franklyn71: 11:58am On Feb 15, 2012
Make una allow the man be! “Men are just as sensitive, and in some ways more sensitive, than women are.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2012
@osiris211
Your sentence isn't much better constructed than his spelling.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by bros856: 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2012
Hey guys, Please stop writting grammar. Annie is desperate and greedy, Tuface is right, doing what he wants to do as a man. Women have dealed with men more than what he has done. But, lady Annie please consider your fellow woman who is pregnant already for him with the third child, even if she has wrong you, feel her pains and that of three children plus the unborn. Tuface is wicked why is he carrying you (Annie) as his shield now to an unborn child. My concern guys is that Annie will also be wicked and will pay for it, if she goes ahead and marry Tuface when she has only one child for him and there is a woman with three already, one unborn. Am from Akwa Ibom she should stop this disgrace and foolishness on us. That marriage is going no way, its only a fool who doesn't know the blood of little innocent children and pregnancy. Desperadoooooooooooooh Annie wake up and look back you will be pregnant again one day, remember NEMESIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by ifyalways(f): 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2012
Hahahaha
Lucky Annie . . . dont envy her though.

And Nigerian ladies would swear with their lives that Polygamy is not an option.This one is not even an option kpa kpa,its [b]a first class choice [/b]for annie cos she is walking in with the full knowledge that the man is an unrepentatnt polygamist.

Money makes pig sing.

Goodluck to them both.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by bolant2002(m): 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2012
Na wao!See as she grab the opportunity to marry somebody wey don get five children from two other women.Wonders shall never end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show / Ibinabo Fiberisima At AMVCA2016 After Party (photos) / Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.