Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley (41707 Views)

2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary / Ini Edo, Tuface, & Annie Macauley-Idibia At Akwa-Ibom Govt House / Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by lawma(m): 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2012
And who say's 2baba wont after getting married to Annie also propose and marries his other baby mama's? I don't know whats wrong with women, how can u take this? This woman will be acting like God sent, yet she allows herself to be treated like this! I know its because she has his baby, but common, a woman should own her man, and not share him with every other woman out there! Even after the wedding, 2baba will still self-service other women out there, and Annie will do nothing about it because she has no say!!! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by jspac(m): 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2012
9ice & Tony payne part 2
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by ememonl(m): 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2012
And so it came to pass that the no one player with six goals to show b4 wedlock,,  settled down. Babes its time to move on
to greener pastures, this baba is officially taken,  If you are in dought then see more pix here.

http://5slate..com/2012/02/policeman-killed-as-he-attempts-to.html
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by touchmeder: 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2012
What a man that should get him settled finally
and to Annie for agreeing with all the plenty baggage.
U try sha o. U strong, better than sitting on the shelf and getting old alone abi. undecided
Goodluck to the couple lipsrsealed
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by slex(m): 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2012
well out of all the 3 women i his life, it was Annie i liked the most but how iwll she cope with the 2 others who have 4 children in between them for her Future Hubby?Love will be tested here, watch this space, congratulations to 2face and ANNIE
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Sagamite(m): 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2012
Deep Soul:

*He could have atleast waited for the pregnant woman to have the baby. She's 8months gone. Imagine how she'd be feeling right now. This sort of news might even affect her health. There's something called Empathy!!

Well said. Exactly what I am thinking.

ifyalways:

And Nigerian ladies would swear with their lives that Polygamy is not an option.This one is not even an option kpa kpa,its a first class choice [/b]for annie cos she is walking in with the full knowledge that the man is an unrepentatnt polygamist.

I have seen moorons like Sefago here argue that women never choose polygamy, that they are forced into it.

lawma:

And who say's 2baba wont after getting married to Annie also propose and marries his other baby mama's? I don't know whats wrong with women, how can u take this? This woman will be acting like God sent, yet she allows herself to be treated like this! I know its because she has his baby, but common, [b]a woman should own her man, and not share him with every other woman out there!
Even after the wedding, 2baba will still self-service other women out there, and Annie will do nothing about it because she has no say!!! lipsrsealed undecided

Because?
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by dare2think: 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2012
'Annie Uwana Macauley has a daughther (Isabella)  for 2face. But before now, she was, in many people’s eyes, just another baby mama. Sunmbo Ajaba and Pero Adeniyi also have children for the musician – two each. And Pero, who’s now based in the US, is due to deliver her third Idibia baby in March'

2 known baby mamas
6 kids
? unknown number of baby mamas
? unknown number of unknown kids

She better be ready for one hell of a ride.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by newslive(f): 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2012
Find your own soulmate fast and easy, joi.n the most appeali.ng so.cial net.work in Nige.ria to connect
follo.w the link on my sig.nature.

Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Sagamite(m): 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2012
dare2think:

'Annie Uwana Macauley has a daughther (Isabella)  for 2face. But before now, she was, in many people’s eyes, just another baby mama. Sunmbo Ajaba and Pero Adeniyi also have children for the musician – two each. And Pero, who’s now based in the US, is due to deliver her third Idibia baby in March'

2 known baby mamas
8 kids 5 kids, 1 on the way
? unknown number of baby mamas (Debatable)
? unknown number of unknown kids  (Debatable)

She better be ready for one hell of a ride.

Statement corrected.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by ceasyc(f): 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2012
@topic - I tot anoda woman is preggers 4 him shocked
I DON'T GET IT AT ALL AT ALL
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Freesia(f): 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2012
Is Annie ready for the" foreseen drama" because there's bound to be some commotion here and there with the other women
What's the world coming to? Tuface proposed to her while another woman is due to deliver his baby !!! I mean unless there is some sort of "arrangement" between him and the U.S based lady that she just wants babies why could this proposal not wait?
Marriage to Annie doesn't guarantee he won't go back to the other women and impregnate them all over again,
I'm not seeing how signing a signature on a dotted line and a ring will stop him
Annie needs to ask herself if this dude is really worth it,but it's been an on and off affair 10 years LONG shocked shocked
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by 2Mekus: 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2012
Did  anyone notice how the wifey-to-be is displaying the engagement ring    That's telling others, 'he has chosen me, so keep off'.  If na you nko? grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Ignatio(m): 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2012
Do you think that 2Face just woke or walked in that club like that to make this decision?
He thought this carefully and I believe he must have settled or found a way to settle the other two women.
FYI 2Face and Annie go a long way. She has been there for him through thick and thin.
Annie has only a child for him while the others have more than one. Who do you think is the fool among the three? Or does he force them to open their legs for him.
Would you prefer he marry a troublesome woman?
If his heart chooses Ann good for him.
What will be will be so, stop hating, congratulate and wish them well.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by MissyB3(f): 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2012
spicyhoney:

I always knew Tuface would choose Annie if he decides to settle down with one of his Baby Mamas. Annie carries herself well, am happy for her and also for Tuface's courage to make this move despite the scandals and the other women who would defintely fight him for making this decision.
Out of the 3 baby mommas, I like Annie the most.
Rumor has it they've been together for 12 years+, even before Tuface became famous, and she's been with him through thick and thin. Little wonder she was chosen.

I'm just too glad for them to see anything wrong in the step taken.  tongue

BTW, here is your aburo, prostrating, saying good day to the most lovely sister in the world. **I can't remember how you taught me to say 'I miss you' in yoruba  embarassed , but, here, translate it - ** I have missed you, darling.  kiss  kiss
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by ceasyc(f): 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2012
I guess she was 1 of d gals in his "african queen" video, so dey must have known each other b4 then.
so congrats but I still don't get it. after all these years, baby mamas and babies all over d place, then he decides. . .
mm mm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2012
Tuface congrats jare!!!!!Those condemning Tuface are usually worse off,because he is a star doesn't make him an angel btw nobody is condemning the baby mamas @ least he didn't rape them.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2012
Tuface congrats jare!!!!!Those condemning Tuface are usually  worse off,because he is a star doesn't make him an angel btw nobody is condemning the baby mamas @ least he didn't violate them.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by o9999: 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2012
Hmmm,
Tu face = after 5 with 1 on the way, in short call it aafter 6,
But Is he married to any one?Even abroad sef, all those divorce and marry , dem no born before,

Yea, I believe he should grab a hold on how he spreads his seed,
But, PRAY TELL, WHY should any lady BLAME ANNIE for accepting??
All those ladies that marry Alhajis that are already married nko?
All those I born a man (but he didnt end up marrying me nko - y we never kill dem finish)
All those 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc wives nko??

Please, YEs we should say - [b]HOPE HE CHANGES HIS WAYS AND TRIES TO FOCUS ON THE ONE HE HAS CHOSEN.[/b]But then again, it takes 2 right?
The one wey born 1, e no marry u, u still open leg carry 2, wetin u dey think, - (maybe u can hold him down with the no os children u have for him)? - then u go for no 3, abegiiiii abegiiii,

truth be told,
Na competition all of them Baby mamas dey - Grand price = become Mrs Idibia.

And the Winner became Annie, una want make she drop the trophy
Talk true, some people wey de nairaland here de pray make she drop am make them for RUSH am,

Oya, Donald Trump na past , children, If he proposes, una no go RUSH greee? cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2012
Tu Face and Annie: Get ready for some baby mama drama grin
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by switkiss: 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2012
Out of million uve found d bone of ur bone nd flesh of ur flesh,am so hapi 4u innoncent
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2012
Ignatio:

Do you think that 2Face just woke or walked in that club like that to make this decision?
He thought this carefully and I believe he must have settled or found a way to settle the other two women.
FYI 2Face and Annie go a long way. She has been there for him through thick and thin.
Annie has only a child for him while the others have more than one. Who do you think is the fool among the three? Or does he force them to open their legs for him.
Would you prefer he marry a troublesome woman?
If his heart chooses Ann good for him.
What will be will be so, stop hating, congratulate and wish them well.
Thank you jare.I wanted to say the same thing. Haters will always hate. They've been dating for 13 whole years. She had been with him right from scratch. She was with him when he was nothing and so she deserves the best from him when he is something.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by skales(m): 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2012
Congrat tuface and annie grin
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by chubbya2(f): 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2012
It is said that Tuface is as randy as a goat, he is called a dog.I still respect him for his boldness and transperancy, no hidden deeds grin,he is not like some perverts and hypocrites that criticize,whereas their weaknesses is worst than the unthinkable.
Tufac i am proud of you and Annie,congrats my dear.do what makes u happy, and dont give a f, k abt what people say or think. cool wink
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by poweredcom(m): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2012
Annie Macauley-NaughtyWoman, 2face Idibia-Good but does no uses his sense when it comes to bitches
Omo Tuface, you go suprise when pero, come wedding come scatter am, and Sumbo and the rest saying you must marry them all , men, umm
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Confilass: 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2012
@ItsModella has answered my questn. She has been dey from scratch
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Demdem(m): 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2012
^^^^

Did u read the opening article on page one of this thread at all undecided
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by dave247(m): 5:11pm On Feb 15, 2012
HEY, AM HAPPY EVEN VERY EXCITED OVER THIS NEWS, 2BABA, JUST BE THE MAN FOR. SHE'S BEEN THERE FOR DURING UR UPS AND DOWNS. MUCH LOVE NAIRALANDERS.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Dyamante(f): 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2012
She is crazy for accepting the proposal after all the women he's been involved with,
Anyway it is much better to cry in a ferrari than to laugh on a bicyclecheesy
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by dayokanu(m): 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2012
Does proposing mean anything to Tuface?

When he travels to yankee he would come and give the Pero girl her own proposal
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Sagamite(m): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2012
Dyamante:

She is crazy for accepting the proposal after all the women he's been involved with,
Anyway it is much better to cry in a ferrari than to laugh on a bicyclecheesy

In Nigeria, how much options does she have once she has put herself in that position?

No 1, how many men is she going to be attracted to strongly like that that will want her strongly in return?

No 2, how many young men she is attracted to will be interested in a single mother in Nigeria when their are loads of young girls? Worse still, a single mother for a famous and attractive persona?

No 3, when she gets her new man, what is the guarantee he will not be spreading it outside? How many Nigerian men with means do not do such in Nigeria?

Women would start demonstrating sense when they know the limitations of their strength and adjust their lives to make the best of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady / Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece / Timaya Nominated For Grammy Awards For “Avrekedabra”, Morgan Heritage’s Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.