Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna (37167 Views)

SR-Mohammed-buba-marwa-delivered-letter-bomb-killed-dele-giwa-dr-taiyemiwo-ogun- / Police Dismiss Sgt. Omeleze Caught On Tape Negotiating Bribe / Sgt Sunday Badang Died In The Bomb Blast At Ungwar Sarki In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by Mobinga: 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2012
To the nairalanders with infinite wisdom:

You cannot conclude that this man wasn't ordered to go there.

Stop abusing the dead officer.
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2012
Mobinga:

Nobody has infinite wisdom. I would have refused to do it, and told even the I.G himself to go and diffuse the bomb with his bare hands, without any protection at all. It doesn't take Einstein to know that a bomb would tear you to shreds in seconds.
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by Kobojunkie: 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2012
Mobinga:

Even if he was ordered to do it . . . it is a senseless action on his part. By the way, since when did police men start obeying orders, especially orders like [size=13pt]"Sergeant, there is death in that bag there but go and open it while I stand afar off since I am not wearing the right gear"[/size]?
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Even if he was ordered to do it . . . it is a senseless action on his part. By the way, since when did police men start obeying orders, especially orders like [size=13pt]"Sergeant, there is death in that bag there but go and open it while I stand afar off since I am not wearing the right gear"[/size]?

LOL grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by chukwudi01: 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2012
May he R.I.P. (Rest In Piecesgrin
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by Sunofgod(m): 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2012
The officer is fast becoming an internet sensation - shocked

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYvHu56nxBU&feature=g-all-u&context=G24545d5FAAAAAHgAAAA[/flash]
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by onyx79(m): 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2012
This is so so sad!
This is not the NIGERIA i knew,
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by ACM10: 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2012
onyx79:

This is so so sad!
This is not the NIGERIA i knew,

Which nigeria do u know?
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2012
It seemed the dead officer was a Christian (Sunday Badang)? RIP!
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by kennyeast(m): 2:04am On Feb 17, 2012
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by omolafeanya: 9:22am On Feb 17, 2012
it was disastrous what on earth took him there
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by musiwa43: 3:48am On Feb 18, 2012
wa o
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by Nobody: 4:06am On Feb 18, 2012
I can't imagine such a situation!
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by iukpe: 6:59am On Feb 18, 2012
I hope the Nigerian police are considering training officers fast to cope with this all new trend. And consider getting the Bomb disposal squad some of these suits.

Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by SonamMalik: 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
You can buy track If you want to download you can use http://www.mp3converter.net
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by sarahcastella: 7:53am On Dec 28, 2017
Download Youtube videos through Fvdtube. It is the first choice for several users who love to watch online videos and download them on their devices. Using this platform, one can convert any YouTube video to an audio file. And, for those, who use FvdTube application for Android and desktop, only have to click on the download icon in the red color. This paramount Mp3 downloader not only downloads videos as well as music files but also saves them in High-Quality and for free of cost. Moreover, it allows you to create a playlist of your favorite songs and listen to them utilizing the built-in media player. https://fvdtube.com/
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by robertwilson: 5:58am On Dec 29, 2017
If you are looking for an Mp3 file downloader, Tubidy is the best platform for you. This astonishing downloader downloads your desired music file without any difficulty. Plus, there is no need to surf the different web pages to look for your favorite music file as it has a huge collection of songs. In here, you will find music in different languages, including Hindi, English, Gujarati, Punjabi and more. If you are fond of Arabic, Turkish, Spanish, Korean, etc, this downloader offers that as well. Moreover, you can download any YouTube video as an audio file directly on your device with it. smiley
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by josephmiller: 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
Just gone through a new youtube to mp3 converter https://mp3converter.live. Free and easy Also it provides an app for better performance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash / Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia / Seun Onigbinde Resigns His Appointment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.