Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Val Is Over Any Regrets? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Val Is Over Any Regrets? (5234 Views)

Val Is Not By Force Na! Photo / Val Is Gone So Whats Your Experience? Excess Of Love Or Breakup? / Now Dat Val Is Over,wat Did U Learn/experience Around U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by Konjour(m): 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2012
The OP is really optimistic folks 'd post their val regrets on here? grin
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2012
born2fuck:

@  pretty_boi and oyanwumi, Both of  Una deserves length of  months in prison for the silly things you did on valentine day
@Pretty_boi, One month in prison with hard labour for attempt to impress a girl on valentine day with bold 5

@Oyanwumi, 1 month in prison for impressing a girland another 2 month for failing to help your sister due to impression you had on a lady. totally 3 months in Prisons with very hard labour

BWAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!
bro, only 1 month and 3 months?! these are serious crimes against humanity and they deserve much harsher punishment. lol
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by Ranoscky(m): 12:37am On Feb 16, 2012
@Pretty boi, i no kno say naija stil dey breed guys lyk una wey girls dey take pump dat dier dirty ego. Infact ehn, u don fall my hand, i dey tel u!

Sorry to say this, but with what u posted here [pertainin her], no matter how beautiftul looks [to u], she is NOTHING to write home about!

The BEST for such girls like that is spend whatever u wanto spend on her, fu<k her and dump her lame as$, IMMEDIATELY!

Wht an ungrateful as$ pie!
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by Ranoscky(m): 12:50am On Feb 16, 2012
^ I meant "how beautiful 'she' looks.
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by tpia5: 12:58am On Feb 16, 2012
I wish i had gone offline one week before and one week after valentine's day because i got so tired of reading valentine threads which were popping up at the rate of maybe five every two seconds, here.
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 16, 2012
Haha! I agree! ^^^
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by coogar: 1:04am On Feb 16, 2012
tpia@:

I wish i had gone offline one week before and one week after valentine's day because i got so tired of reading valentine threads which were popping up at the rate of maybe five every two seconds, here.

did you get to hook up with dayokanu for valentine?

talina:

Haha! I agree! ^^^

hi talina.
got to canada only to hear you left town. angry
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 16, 2012
Coogar Im laughing! I think you went to the wrong place! I was home making burritos on valentines.
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by chelseabmw(m): 2:44am On Feb 16, 2012
No regrets especially when i had my valentine football to play grin
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by Oluschenco(m): 4:47am On Feb 16, 2012
No!
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by born2boink(m): 5:03am On Feb 16, 2012
Effect of valentine have shown on arsenal, instead of them training, they were bleeping and we got beaten 4-0, they almost make me weep, i did not argue with anyone so i won't throw in a fight with the stupid barca boy mocking me
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 16, 2012
TIMA - RIV impounded ma ride and ended up swindling me of the 10k i just withdrew from the ATM to buy her a perf cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by Killz3(m): 9:09am On Feb 16, 2012
born2fuck:

[b][size=20pt]Effect of valentine have shown on arsenal, instead of them training, they were bleeping and we got beaten 4-0, [/size][/b]they almost make me weep, i did not argue with anyone so i won't throw in a fight with the silly barca boy mocking me
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by nwanioma(f): 11:57am On Feb 16, 2012
I only regret is that i did not send my "play play" boyfriend, cake to his office (so the office gals would eat their hearts out). Asides from that my was was regular as ever!
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by Agybabe(f): 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2012
No regrets. I didn't create room for any. Work - home - love feast @ church (vigil).
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by IYANGBALI: 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2012
a day to remember cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! / See The Nak**d Picture Girl Mistakenly Sent To Her Dad ( PHOTO ) / ___

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.