Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,362 members, 7,826,413 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10055) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8764317 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10052) (10053) (10054) (10055) (10056) (10057) (10058) ... (14167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
Android17:

I used to hear about the legend of Coogar or Sauron the biter grin if this is him, it is a huge letdown. This one lies, deflects, strawmans and insults his way through his hollow arguments.
It is coogar
A coward before, a coward now.

It is inborn grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Do you agree with him?
It's like you're mistaken me as an Ole cult member. That I support him does not mean I agree with all his views in life. He can get sacked tomorrow and I won't give a shit.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Beorn: 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
KingAlabi:
The sole DM being?
Either of Fred, Matic or McTom.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Beorn: 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Beorn: 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
handelex:
Beorn since when is playing a sole DM a sign of a serious club?

How did my post connote playing a sole DM as a sign of being unserious?

Please, read and comprehend my initial post which I explained the issue Scholes even pointed out.

Playing double DM is not bad or sign of usneriousness, but when it's played against every team, even the inferior or average ones we'd be attacking and dominating, it limits our attacking potentials. If we're serious about going for the top prices, we need to attack instead of coming to every game with a defensive set-up from the get-go.

Scholes was basically saying, why start both DMs when we can add more firepower to our attack by starting Greenwood and then removing one of McFred.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DontBullshitMe: 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
obainojazz:
That’s surely coogar
No. He isn't.

I don't know why people are falling for the dude's gimmicks.

When the suspicion that he (illimi-whatever) is coo..gar began to rise, he hurriedly used the : "if Kemi Olunloyo and Orji Kalu has a blah blah blah. . . You will be their lesbian daughter" That was famously a Coo..gar's line that was carefully and deliberately delivered at the right timing to cement the suspicion. It was reckless.

I think he is mischievously impersonating him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
Android17:

I used to hear about the legend of Coogar or Sauron the biter grin if this is him, it is a huge letdown. This one lies, deflects, strawmans and insults his way through his hollow arguments.
I still don't actually believe that is coogar sha, but if he is, mehn embarassed embarassed

This coogar na really aba made, 0.5 version of the coogar I knew way back. This wan can lie, twist words, not remotely accurate compared to the other one. In fact this coogar comeback na Fvckup comeback grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
Beorn:

How did my post connote playing a sole DM as a sign of being unserious?
Cos of the bolded below.
Beorn:

LOL. No disrespect to Roma, they ain't a quality side. If we can't play a sole DM against Roma, then we ain't serious.

Please, read and comprehend my initial post which I explained the issue Scholes even pointed out.

Playing double DM is not bad or sign of usneriousness, but when it's played against every team, even the inferior or average ones we'd be attacking and dominating, it limits our attacking potentials. If we're serious about going for the top prices, we need to attack instead of coming to every game with a defensive set-up from the get-go.

Scholes was basically saying, why start both DMs when we can add more firepower to our attack by starting Greenwood and then removing one of McFred.
I agree with your points except we don't have that quality DM in our squad now that can handle the job properly. Matic is the only one capable of doing that but his legs are gone. If Ole had played a sole DM yesterday and lost we won't be having this conversation.

You remember after project restart when we were playing some God tier football but we couldn't sustain it for long cos Matic can't play consecutive games at a high level cos he's past his best. McFred might not be the best but you heard Ole say after the game yesterday they give the forward players freedom to roam cos of the anchor they provide.

Bayern under Flick plays a 4-2-3-1 formation and there's no fuss about it.
Neither Fred nor McTominay can play that role effectively else the team will be run over. Ole and his coaches know what team gives the balance cos they see them everyday in training.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

It is coogar
A coward before, a coward now.

It is inborn grin

Wait what? shocked
Illimitable is coogar? shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
DontBullshitMe:

No. He isn't.

I don't know why people are falling for the dude's gimmicks.

When the suspicion that he (illimi-whatever) is coo..gar began to rise, he hurriedly used the : "if Kemi Olunloyo and Orji Kalu has a blah blah blah. . . You will be their lesbian daughter" That was famously a Coo..gar's line that was carefully and deliberately delivered at the right timing to cement the suspicion. It was reckless.

I think he is mischievously impersonating him.

Lol. grin
That better not be coogar.
Coogar can't be that slow. shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Beorn: 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
handelex:
Cos of the bolded below.

The preceeding sentence before that the "serious" line clarified that Roma ain't a quality side. It was the reason Scholes even complained in the first place. It was an integral issue in my posts as well. I pointed out that double DM against top sides is okay but against the weak teams, we ought to demolish them with one of McFred.

I agree with your points except we don't have that quality DM in our squad now that can handle the job properly. Matic is the only one capable of doing that but his legs are gone. If Ole had played a sole DM yesterday and lost we won't be having this conversation.

You remember after project restart when we were playing some God tier football but we couldn't sustain it for long cos Matic can't play consecutive games at a high level cos he's past his best. McFred might not be the best but you heard Ole say after the game yesterday they give the forward players freedom to roam cos of the anchor they provide.

Bayern under Flick plays a 4-2-3-1 formation and there's no fuss about it.
Neither Fred nor McTominay can play that role effectively else the team will be run over. Ole and his coaches know what team gives the balance cos they see them everyday in training.

I agree with your point that Matic is the only one capable of playing the sole DM role very well in our team, and that his legs are gone. But what I don't understand is why Ole couldn't see that, or saw that but PROBABLY didn't feel it was worth addressing before the season begun. Well, let's hope he addresses that position before next season start.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Obere4u: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
Is there still an #OleOut agenda?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
Beorn:

The preceeding sentence before that the "serious" line clarified that Roma ain't a quality side. It was the reason Scholes even complained in the first place. It was an integral issue in my posts as well. I pointed out that double DM against top sides is okay but against the weak teams, we ought to demolish them with one of McFred.

I agree with your point that Matic is the only one capable of playing the sole DM role very well in our team, and that his legs are gone. But what I don't understand is why Ole couldn't see that, or saw that but PROBABLY didn't feel it was worth addressing before the season begun. Well, let's hope he addresses that position before next season start.

Abeg make una leave scholes o. He might be a wonderful footballer, but being a manager is another kettle of fish. As per the latter, there is a reason why him and his other friend at Sky sport failed at football management.
There is having good coaching plan on paper and there is reality. The lofty plan is to have one DM , but the reality is that using one of McFred is suicidal. Ole knows this, that is why he persist with them to give the team some balance.

Even though I feel that the talk of McFred limiting our attacking potential is just a Myth conjured by "online coaches" , because the last time I checked, we don't usually lack creativity in most of our games and we are not playing Binary scorelines every week. We score a lot of goals with those two in the team.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
SyIvalord:
But Roma get mind o. They just left Bruno to run uninterruptedly into their box.

They were too focused on stopping Pogba to notice Bruno’s movement.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
Beorn:

We don't know that, none of them is capable of playing that role alone.

I hope he addresses it this summer. We just have to wait and see.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
Beorn:

Either of Fred, Matic or McTom.
They aren't good enough for a sole DM.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
Danhumprey:

Wait what? shocked
Illimitable is coogar? shocked

Yes!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
Winning Southampton 9:0 with an early red card isn't for everyone. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
KingAlabi:
Winning Southampton 9:0 with an early red card isn't for everyone. cheesy
Oga I hope it's not leceister city you are talking about
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
Jodera:
I still don't actually believe that is coogar sha, but if he is, mehn embarassed embarassed

This coogar na really aba made, 0.5 version of the coogar I knew way back. This wan can lie, twist words, not remotely accurate compared to the other one. In fact this coogar comeback na Fvckup comeback grin grin

grin

I've been trying to see Coogar in him, but - well maybe I'm missing something.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
Alabi is Dablord right?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
Beorn:

what options do you feel can improve that position on the market this summer?
seem the only name people sing is Rice. I personally don't think it will be much better as a lone DM for United.
I'd look at Ndidi but Leicester will be hoping to make another kill on the transaction, something the transfer budget may not support.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Alabi is Dablord right?
Pogba na Oleouter

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Oga I hope it's not leceister city you are talking about
Yeah it is Leicester, so what now?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Alabi is Dablord right?
So what do you expect him to say? cheesy

Hope you also saw the "next target" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

Yeah it is Leicester, so what now?
Thought as much Didn't leceister also win 9:0 with an early red card last season or am I missing something undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Thought as much Didn't leceister also win 9:0 with an early red card last season or am I missing something undecided
You can't allow me agenda in peace angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

You can't allow me agenda in peace angry
Small play You don dey shat agenda cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 1:13am On May 01, 2021
Where's Dị Franscesco?? I hope I'm right with the spelling.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 2:40am On May 01, 2021
timay:

Abeg make una leave scholes o. He might be a wonderful footballer, but being a manager is another kettle of fish. As per the latter, there is a reason why him and his other friend at Sky sport failed at football management.
There is having good coaching plan on paper and there is reality. The lofty plan is to have one DM , but the reality is that using one of McFred is suicidal. Ole knows this, that is why he persist with them to give the team some balance.

Even though I feel that the talk of McFred limiting our attacking potential is just a Myth conjured by "online coaches" , because the last time I checked, we don't usually lack creativity in most of our games and we are not playing Binary scorelines every week. We score a lot of goals with those two in the team.

Big Myth.

How did the attack/team score over 105 goals already this season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 3:52am On May 01, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

I've been trying to see Coogar in him, but - well maybe I'm missing something.
Lol... Me too.
Aside from his insults and long words, this is way different from the coogar I know.

Well, like they say, change is constant grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:13am On May 01, 2021
chidexxy007:

Big Myth.

How did the attack/team score over 105 goals already this season?

For now they're the easy target whenever the team is not playing well. Bruno gives a wrong hurried pass, it's McFred that's limiting the attack. Rashford or Greenwood runs into traffic, McFred is limiting the attack. Pogba is dispossessed, McFred is limiting the attack.

People complain that Fred can't pass, or passes backward or sideways every time. I would say they don't watch our game but come to NL to read comments and make their own conclusion. Fred that's always wanting to move the ball forward. The only issue I have with Fred is that he allows himself to be beaten too easily. But if it's pass, he does well for the team by moving the ball forward every time, unless there's no option there

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10052) (10053) (10054) (10055) (10056) (10057) (10058) ... (14167) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), 100smile(m), eph12(m), a4turitoroman and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.