Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8837374 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10117) (10118) (10119) (10120) (10121) (10122) (10123) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 08, 2021
patrickmuf:
Liverpool and Spurs are still in with a chance to make the UCL...The battle for 3rd and 4th will be interesting.

It's even tighter in the Bundesliga with Wolfsburg, Eintracht Frankfurt and Dortmund battling for 3rd and 4th...Dortmund have to beat Leipzig today.

In Italy, the battle is for 2nd, 3rd and 4th position. Juventus vs Milan tomorrow will be war...

In France, Lille need to win their two remaining games to be crowned Champions and they're winnable games. I thought they'd drop points yesterday but the made light work of Lens. Mbappe's hopes for the Balon d'or rest on his performance at the Euros.

In Spain, Atletico, Madrid and Barcelona battle it out for LA Liga with Sevilla 6 pts off the pace...Barcelona vs Atletico will be a cracker.

This weekend kiss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 08, 2021
weedtaker:
oops. He was given a two year contract sha, they might allow him one more season.. Though I think they should go for Allegri.

Doesn’t Allegri play defensive football?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 1:42pm On May 08, 2021
Academy boys giving me joy. Dillon and Charlie hat tricks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:43pm On May 08, 2021
patrickmuf:
Answer simple question, where was Spurs when Poch left? What position were they when Mou left? Didn't Mourinho improve their league position? Or you want to bring in the league position in other seasons before Pochetino's last season? If so, how has Ole improved Manchester United when Mourinho finish second with 81 pts whilst here and won the Caraboa cup and UEL? Has Ole improved on the 2nd place finish whilst surpassing the 81pts? Has he won the trophies Mou won with us?

This one is straight forward na!

I didn't say anything about ole now?
Did I?
I asked you in response to your mou statement, why the outburst?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:44pm On May 08, 2021
Leyqute:

In addition to this I want us to end the season unbeaten away from home. Aston Villa and Wolves can put an end to that.

Top 4 is guaranteed already. We are 4 points ahead of Leicester with 2 games in hand. Chelsea and Leicester will still drop more points.

Forgot about @bolded, yeah we really need to.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:44pm On May 08, 2021
afrodoc:

Fish has been so poor this season it is not funny. He has been like a Fish out of water. Elanga on the other hand has been electrifying pre and post injury.

Amad, Mejbri, Shoretire, Elanga deserve some minutes before the season ends, just not at the same time.
I was exaggerating doc. cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 1:48pm On May 08, 2021
SyIvalord:
Academy boys giving me joy. Dillon and Charlie hat tricks.

The midfield play was just too sleek with Iqbal at CM and Hansen-Aaroen at AM.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:58pm On May 08, 2021
patrickmuf:
How did Spurs get worse? What position were they when Mou took over from Poch?

The only season they missed top 4 was under Mourinho

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:02pm On May 08, 2021
KingAlabi:

I didn't say anything about ole now?
Did I?
I asked you in response to your mou statement, why the outburst?
Which one be outburst?

You said Mou didn't improve Spurs, I have countered your argument after you quoted me and for context I brought in Ole who was part of the attached statement I replied to just in any case you want to use Poch peak performance at Spurs and you're talking about outburst...If you've been boxed, just admit and stop throwing words around.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:04pm On May 08, 2021
raumdeuter:

What was their position before Mou took over and what position did they finish the season?

This season, were they not positioned better than they was when Poch was sacked?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 2:04pm On May 08, 2021
patrickmuf:
Answer simple question, where was Spurs when Poch left? What position were they when Mou left? Didn't Mourinho improve their league position? Or you want to bring in the league position in other seasons before Pochetino's last season? If so, how has Ole improved Manchester United when Mourinho finish second with 81 pts whilst here and won the Caraboa cup and UEL? Has Ole improved on the 2nd place finish whilst surpassing the 81pts? Has he won the trophies Mou won with us?

This one is straight forward na!
Alabi will answer this with a question, na him way grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:06pm On May 08, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Alabi will answer this with a question, na him way grin
Sometimes, I feel like comprehension should be taught here...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 2:10pm On May 08, 2021
I can’t believe Mourinho is losing to a newly promoted Leeds.

Gareth Bale v Leeds:

0 shots on-target
0 chances created
0 successful crosses.

Jose is holding Bale back. If he didn’t ask him to defend 80% of the time, Bale would have scored another hat trick in this game.

…….Oh wait!!!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 2:15pm On May 08, 2021
Kane hasn’t scored or assisted a PL goal since Jose left.

Salah might yet win the golden boot.

I am so happy Spurs are in so much pain. I am even happier these 3 points Leeds are getting means Arsenal will sink back to 10th position.

Life is good.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 08, 2021
grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 2:16pm On May 08, 2021
Bottleham Coldspur on the beat... grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:21pm On May 08, 2021
Fuckkk.

I wish I was watching this derby County match.

It feels intense

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:22pm On May 08, 2021
45' | Derby 0-1 Sheff Weds
49' | Derby 1-1 Sheff Weds
52' | Derby 2-1 Sheff Weds
62' | Derby 2-2 Sheff Weds
69' | Derby 2-3 Sheff Weds
78' | Derby 3-3 Sheff Weds

Rotherham have just conceded so as it stands, Wayne Rooney's side STAYS UP! #DERSHW

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 2:23pm On May 08, 2021
Same team, different managers.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:23pm On May 08, 2021
It goes down to the wire today.

Wayne Rooney's Derby County could be relegated to League One if they fail to win against Sheffield Wednesday who is also aiming to win to remain in the Championship.

#BetKing https:///mssIYrtjJC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:23pm On May 08, 2021
It goes down to the wire today.

Wayne Rooney's Derby County could be relegated to League One if they fail to win against Sheffield Wednesday who is also aiming to win to remain in the Championship
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:26pm On May 08, 2021
raumdeuter:

Dayo can we as well say Ryan Mason's Spurs didn't finish top 4?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:31pm On May 08, 2021
patrickmuf:
Dayo can we as well say Ryan Mason's Spurs didn't finish top 4?

Ryan's immediate predecessor did not make top 4
Mourinho immediate predecessor made top 4 for many seasons

Actually it was under Mourinho that they failed to make top 4 in the last like 6 seasons

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:34pm On May 08, 2021
Illimitable:
I can’t believe Mourinho is losing to a newly promoted Leeds.

Gareth Bale v Leeds:

0 shots on-target
0 chances created
0 successful crosses.

Jose is holding Bale back. If he didn’t ask him to defend 80% of the time, Bale would have scored another hat trick in this game.

…….Oh wait!!!!!!

Leeds already took points off Chelsea Liverpool City and Manchester united in the last 2months

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 2:35pm On May 08, 2021
raumdeuter:

Ryan's immediate predecessor did not make top 4
Mourinho immediate predecessor made top 4 for many seasons

Actually it was under Mourinho that they failed to make top 4 in the last like 6 seasons

It was the same Mourinho’s immediate predecessor that left them at 14th position. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 2:35pm On May 08, 2021
raumdeuter:

Leeds already took points off Chelsea Liverpool City and Manchester united in the last 2months

Mourinho’s Spurs beat Leeds 3-0.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:37pm On May 08, 2021
patrickmuf:
What was their position before Mou took over and what position did they finish the season?

This season, were they not positioned better than they was when Poch was sacked?

Any team can be in any position during the season what matters is where they end the season

City and Man utd were below 10th at some time this season both are now top 2 at the business end of the season

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 2:39pm On May 08, 2021
raumdeuter:

Any team can be in any position during the season what matters is where they end the season

City and Man utd were below 10th at some time this season both are now top 2 at the business end of the season

LMAO!

Spurs hadn’t won an away league game in almost a year under Poch.

How the fück were they going to finish top 4 that season Poch was sacked? How?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:39pm On May 08, 2021
patrickmuf:
Liverpool and Spurs are still in with a chance to make the UCL...The battle for 3rd and 4th will be interesting.

It's even tighter in the Bundesliga with Wolfsburg, Eintracht Frankfurt and Dortmund battling for 3rd and 4th...Dortmund have to beat Leipzig today.

In Italy, the battle is for 2nd, 3rd and 4th position. Juventus vs Milan tomorrow will be war...

In France, Lille need to win their two remaining games to be crowned Champions and they're winnable games. I thought they'd drop points yesterday but the made light work of Lens. Mbappe's hopes for the Balon d'or rest on his performance at the Euros.

In Spain, Atletico, Madrid and Barcelona battle it out for LA Liga with Sevilla 6 pts off the pace...Barcelona vs Atletico will be a cracker.

Dortmund to win
Atletico to win
City to win
Milan to win

Those are my preferred results for this weekend
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:42pm On May 08, 2021
Illimitable:

LMAO!

Spurs hadn’t won an away league game in almost a year under Poch.

How the fück were they going to finish top 4 that season Poch was sacked? How?

Yet within that time of not winning an away game they finished top 4 ahead of teams winning away

Away points hold extra value, all na 3 points
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 2:45pm On May 08, 2021
raumdeuter:

Yet within that time of not winning an away game they finished top 4 ahead of teams winning away

Away points hold extra value, all na 3 points

Of course, all na 3 points got them in 14th position.

For those who want to know how bad Spurs were under Poch, this is the evidence. cheesy

Poch wasn’t just awful, he was in a relegation form for 9 months before he was sacked.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:52pm On May 08, 2021
Illimitable:

Of course, all na 3 points got them in 14th position.

For those who want to know how bad Spurs were under Poch, this is the evidence. cheesy

Poch wasn’t just awful, he was in a relegation form for 9 months before he was sacked.

Within that 9months they still made top 4, made CL final

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10117) (10118) (10119) (10120) (10121) (10122) (10123) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.