Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8731547 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10150) (10151) (10152) (10153) (10154) (10155) (10156) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:36pm On May 11, 2021
benji93:
En, na to delete all traces of nairaland from history ooo. cheesy grin
grin There would be war if Ole lose that final....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 11, 2021
Botfuss:
We should have at least tried to win this game and Liverpool’s own. We should have tried the mental strength of city. I think that’s why some people are angry. It feels like we surrendered the league to city.

Next season is here. PHE teacher has no excuse not going for the title.
WTF is this? cheesy

We surrendered the league to City, no be something you hold you fit surrender?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 9:40pm On May 11, 2021
#OleOUT

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:41pm On May 11, 2021
patrickmuf:
Learning? This Benji dude is quite funny...I wanted a chance to see the young lads and I got it today, that's all...

Elanga is quite the player isn’t he? I loved watching him play. He did okay today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:41pm On May 11, 2021
Illimitable:

How did Ole lose the title from this position?
When i said he bottled the league by not winning those games he lost and drew, Olesexuals said they didn't know the league can be won in January. If he had won all those stupid draws and that stupid Sheffield United defeat, na we for dey celebrate EPL title now. Make him sha no bottle UEL sha....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 11, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Story tongue

E choke you upon say you go finals

In 100 years time tour club won’t even have Barca achievement cheesy
Here no be Barca or Chelsea thread... We have alot here already to deal with.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 11, 2021
This lose go dey pain those Scouse bastards shaa cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neobulletzz(m): 9:44pm On May 11, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Story tongue

E choke you upon say you go finals

In 100 years time tour club won’t even have Barca achievement cheesy
Lol dey there, only say in 100 years time, we go don die, i for remind you cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:44pm On May 11, 2021
patrickmuf:
My gang members like wahala sha...

Ole guys entered us yesterday na why my men no accept the truce...The day wey the members of both camps go dey online at the same time, this thread go scatter...

It’s quite childish from most people from your camp tbh. Nitrogen and Joezinho are taking this too personal. It’s as if they swore an oath with Sango or something. The bitterness is too much.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 9:46pm On May 11, 2021
handelex:
Here no be Barca or Chelsea thread... We have alot here already to deal with.

You don’t have a lot to deal with

Ole is the best coach for man united

You guys are winning the Europa league and you have gotten a good season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 9:46pm On May 11, 2021
Neobulletzz:

Lol dey there, only say in 100 years time, we go don die, i for remind you cheesy

I fit Dey Alive then sha grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 9:46pm On May 11, 2021
TrebleChamp:
When i said he bottled the league by not winning those games he lost and drew, Olesexuals said they didn't know the league can be won in January. If he had won all those stupid draws and that stupid Sheffield United defeat, na we for dey celebrate EPL title now. Make him sha no bottle UEL sha....

Some of the draws were ridiculous.

3-3 vs Everton
0-0 vs Palace
0-0 vs Leeds
1-1 vs West Brom
1-2 vs Sheffield United.

11 points pissed away unforced.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 11, 2021
Solskjær: "It can’t be like this again. We can’t play like Thursday, Sunday, Tuesday to Thursday, it is impossible - that’s the reason we made the changes. It’s unheard of." #mulive [bt]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:48pm On May 11, 2021
TrebleChamp:

LooL. When was the last time you dreamt of lifting the title since SAF retired? Under which manager? Mou? LvG? Who?

If alubarika was starring you in the face , most of you won’t recognize it. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:50pm On May 11, 2021
Illimitable:

Some of the draws were ridiculous.

3-3 vs Everton
0-0 vs Palace
0-0 vs Leeds
1-1 vs West Brom
1-2 vs Sheffield United.

11 points pissed away unforced.

How many points did Jose Mourinho piss away in his first season? His second? 3rd nko?

You’re just bitter for no reason tbh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 9:52pm On May 11, 2021
Leyqute:

How many points did Jose Mourinho piss away in his first season? His second?

You’re just bitter for no reason tbh

His squad wasn’t this good.

Ole has spent £300m plus Pogba, Matic, Lindelof, Fred, etc.

He cannot win a trophy, he cannot make 80 points.

Why is your Ole so useless? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 11, 2021
Oasis007:
Solskjær: "We want to take the next step and it might be that we need a couple more to strengthen the squad."

- BT
Good. That next step is the league with the right additions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:52pm On May 11, 2021
benji93:
Another agbero fan noted. You better hope Tuchel wins the final. If he doesn't i will find you and knack you pako for head. No put your mouth for matter wey no consign you. cheesy grin
Which one you be?

Olesexual abi Olescum?

grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:52pm On May 11, 2021
Leyqute:

LooL. When was the last time you dreamt of lifting the title since SAF retired? Under which manager? Mou? LvG? Who?

If alubarika was starring you in the face , most of you won’t recognize it. grin

But Pochetino that gave Spurs hope of winning the UCL without spending is a bottler. grin grin grin grin

Mr. OLE Alubarika

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:53pm On May 11, 2021
ffs, which one is Olesexuals leyqute?

Please help me

I've been laughing since I came across it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:56pm On May 11, 2021
Illimitable:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:58pm On May 11, 2021
Illimitable:

LooL. It’s as if you intentionally pluck out your right eye so that you can lie to yourself and be blind to obvious truths.

LooL.

Una go dey alright o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:58pm On May 11, 2021
Expert17:

But Pochetino that gave Spurs hope of winning the UCL without spending is a bottler. grin grin grin grin

Mr. OLE Alubarika

Answer my question or gettafekout grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:00pm On May 11, 2021
Skimpledawg:
ffs, which one is Olesexuals leyqute?

Please help me

I've been laughing since I came across it grin grin

LooL.

Olesexuals - a Man Utd fan who is pro-Solskjaer
Olephobe- the opposite

It’s like the real fans vs fake fans ish with Mou years ago, but with more drama and hotheadedness grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 10:02pm On May 11, 2021
Leyqute:

LooL. It’s as if you intentionally pluck out your right eye so that you can lie to yourself and be blind to obvious truths.

LooL.

Una go dey alright o

Debate the facts.

Leave my right eye and my blindness out of it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neobulletzz(m): 10:04pm On May 11, 2021
andrewbaba44:

I fit Dey Alive then sha grin
Who you be?

Methuselah grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 10:07pm On May 11, 2021
Botfuss:
We should have at least tried to win this game and Liverpool’s own. We should have tried the mental strength of city. I think that’s why some people are angry. It feels like we surrendered the league to city.

Next season is here. PHE teacher has no excuse not going for the title.
Sometimes I wonder if you guys think these guys are robot. If he fields his main team against Leicester and then Liverpool and core players have injury leading to Europa final, you people will still say how he's not sensible enough. Check city next matches and see if their 2nd squad can't get a win over those teams.

A team has 3 matches in 6days and you still want to test mental strength against man city (of all teams) when you have a final to look up to.

Come on now...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 10:13pm On May 11, 2021
handelex:
WTF is this? cheesy

E tire me oo.
Everybody knows city has won the league, all of a sudden man u is now contender to win the league.

Worst part is that Ole even gave heads up that he'll massively change his lineup in one of these run-ins, yet they'll still hold his neck for putting fringe players as if players are robots.

It's surprising sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 10:13pm On May 11, 2021
Jus keep spending...

As long as everyone is smiling

#OleOUT

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 10:14pm On May 11, 2021
Jodera:
Sometimes I wonder if you guys think these guys are robot. If he fields his main team against Leicester and then Liverpool and core players have injury leading to Europa final, you people will still say how he's not sensible enough. Check city next matches and see if their 2nd squad can't get a win over those teams.

A team has 3 matches in 6days and you still want to test mental strength against man city (of all teams) when you have a final to look up to.

Come on now...

I said we should have tried to win. The players on the pitch should have tried to win. They were too unbothered. I didn’t say he should have started his key players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 11, 2021
Jodera:

Come on now...
grin grin grin

Are you surprised? Those Olephobes need to drink some water, they've been ranting bitterly since.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 10:16pm On May 11, 2021
handelex:
WTF is this? cheesy

Stranger things have happened in football. We’ve lost 10 points advantage before. We should have put in pressure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10150) (10151) (10152) (10153) (10154) (10155) (10156) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ellexy and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.