Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8731426 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10194) (10195) (10196) (10197) (10198) (10199) (10200) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 2:24pm On May 16, 2021
BikeMan:
When your team is shit, you start praying for your neighbours. See how this one carry Pep for head. I know how to beat him and I will.

Are you not embarrassed that this man has won about 10 trophies right under your nose in the last 5 years. He still thrashed you in a semi-final on this way to win the trophy this season. Have some shame, Olabode.

lmao! That was a load of whining and bullshit. How does saying Pep is going to win the UCL against nearly man Poch 2.0 equal "carry Pep for head"??

Now say that without crying grin grin Wipe your tears, Bikeman.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:27pm On May 16, 2021
KingAlabi:

Let's employ Rodgers then undecided
Arteta sef don win trophy. I go prefer am to Rodgers. Back to back midtable finishes is ok as long as we pop one FA Cup every now and then.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 2:30pm On May 16, 2021
KingAlabi:

E pain am grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 2:35pm On May 16, 2021
Lana1:
Arteta sef don win trophy. I go prefer am to Rodgers. Back to back midtable finishes is ok as long as we pop one FA Cup every now and then.
I think that's the best
Arteta it is.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 2:35pm On May 16, 2021
KingTom:

E pain am grin grin
You say?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 3:04pm On May 16, 2021
May the God who did it for iheanacho and Ndidi in the fa cup finals also do it for chukwueze in the Europa league cup finals .......can I hear amen to that since we are all supporting Nigerian players abroad grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:05pm On May 16, 2021
patrickmuf:
I know say when the dust settle for Chelsea thread na here the wahala go end when men realize say Rodgers don win trophy while we still dey here dey preach the gospel of progress...

Even if na Chelsea win that FA cup, the dust go rush enter immediately the ref blows the final whistle.

No how no how, dust go enter here. E no matter who win am. And na peeps like you go use broom sweep am here.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 3:48pm On May 16, 2021
handelex:
Bruno Fernandes:
“It’s incredible the way he [Rashford] is and, when I talk about pace, it’s about running with the ball and without the ball — the quality he has, the moves he has and the agility he has to come away from difficult situations. It’s unbelievable.” #mulive [mu]

No be this same Rashford dey run enter traffic every game so undecided

Bruno subtly telling mumu ole to stop using Rashford at right wing because it diminishes his output and work rate. But the fraud won’t get the message.

Pogba at left wing would always end in disaster. If rashford started on the right against Liverpool, it would have been a different game entirely.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 4:05pm On May 16, 2021
Tuchel and Poch are winning games, going on unbeaten run, keeping clean sheets, breaking records etc.....no need for trophies.

Fvck trophies

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:19pm On May 16, 2021
KingAlabi:

He is actually better than Ole...

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 5:05pm On May 16, 2021
patrickmuf:
Ole should better prepare well for that game because it's his only chance of getting some respite from the section of the fan base that want him axed...
Once, he bottle that one. Na to buy form from Illimitable and Nani to join the Ole out crew.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:08pm On May 16, 2021
patrickmuf:
He is actually better than Ole...
I never said he isn't, I said let's employ him then.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:08pm On May 16, 2021
Expert17:
Tuchel and Poch are winning games, going on unbeaten run, keeping clean sheets, breaking records etc.....no need for trophies.

Fvck trophies

cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 5:22pm On May 16, 2021
patrickmuf:
I know say when the dust settle for Chelsea thread na here the wahala go end when men realize say Rodgers don win trophy while we still dey here dey preach the gospel of progress...

Agenda no get expiry date. grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 5:25pm On May 16, 2021
You na wey go dey troll chelshit, hope you na go dey available if Chelshit won the champions league and man Utd lose the Europa League.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 5:44pm On May 16, 2021
Tuchel in the UCL final after kicking us out of the group STAGE..

Rodgers won the FA cup after outclassing ole gollum and dumping us out of the competition, direct rivals showing progress where it really matters but the squirrel faced ladan bosso is still rebuilding and making progress.

Rebuild what exactly? Rodgers took over after Ole gollum, in a worse position, with worse players, spent less and won a trophy before him. Beating him on the way.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 5:51pm On May 16, 2021
BARAJ92:
You na wey go dey troll chelshit, hope you na go dey available if Chelshit won the champions league and man Utd lose the Europa League.
If wishes were horses beggars would ride
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:52pm On May 16, 2021
larride:

Agenda no get expiry date. grin

grin grin grin

Na wah for una o grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 16, 2021
Even Allison dey nod ball pass Maguire smh

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:32pm On May 16, 2021
GloryIsaac:

grin

Fridge no sabi anything
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 6:44pm On May 16, 2021
hoopLA:

One person=They.

[s]This is the shallow sub-zero IQ individual that i am engaging.

And they say this worthless drivel went to medical school.

7 wasted years that should've been used to do other things like being a nuisance that you still came back to being after learning how to harvest organs from your patients.

And even if it is insults i do, how is that your business?
Shouldn't you be focusing on your own miserable attention-seeking life full of childish antics like posting people's pics; and looking for how to get better?
But you are incapable of doing that.

Just puck-nosing your measly miserable mouth full of incurable sores into other people's business.

Marine spirit per excellence calling "God" and trying to form virtuous man.

Clown[/s].

Unless leyqute and Alabi are the same person.

KingAlabi:

It like sense just left you all of a sudden

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 16, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 16, 2021
Botfuss:

Bruno subtly telling mumu ole to stop using Rashford at right wing because it diminishes his output and work rate. But the fraud won’t get the message.

Pogba at left wing would always end in disaster. If rashford started on the right against Liverpool, it would have been a different game entirely.
This your agenda sef na kindergarten levels.

Bruno dey talk about Rashford but na Ole you see say e dey talk to. You guys must be seeing Ole in your dreams no cap undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 16, 2021
GloryIsaac:
Baba you sef don join the agenda?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 7:28pm On May 16, 2021
olabode89:

lmao! That was a load of whining and bullshit. How does saying Pep is going to win the UCL against nearly man Poch 2.0 equal "carry Pep for head"??

Now say that without crying grin grin Wipe your tears, Bikeman.
Embarrassing fan base cheering their successful neighbours on. Can’t be me! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:35pm On May 16, 2021
Leyqute:

grin grin grin

Na wah for una o grin

Make Tuchel bottle the final first. Una go get chance for revenge. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 16, 2021
handelex:
Baba you sef don join the agenda?

Agenda? Lol

Not every post here is agenda-driven, and this isn’t the first time I’ve mentioned Maguire’s inadequacy in heading the ball despite having all the physical features required. Dig if you wish.

Watching Allison head that ball reminded me of Maguire. With all those physical features, he should do better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:45pm On May 16, 2021
James Rodriguez is very creative, I like the way he picks his passes, no time to waste. He and Bruno will make for a striker's dream...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 16, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Agenda? Lol

Not every post here is agenda-driven, and this isn’t the first time I’ve mentioned Maguire’s inadequacy in heading the ball despite having all the physical features required. Dig if you wish.

Watching Allison head that ball reminded me of Maguire. With all those physical features, he should do better.

Agenda doesn't get any clearer than this statement..... "Allison heads the ball better than Maguire"

Unless you want to troll.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 7:59pm On May 16, 2021
handelex:
Agenda doesn't get any clearer than this statement..... "Allison heads the ball better than Maguire"

Unless you want to troll.

It might be true though. Maguire heads the ball defensively in both boxes. The way you head in your box is not the way you head in the opposition box but he seems not to have grasped this.

Judging by the way Allison headed that ball he understands that principle very well. He just might be a better header of the ball than Maguire.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 16, 2021
afrodoc:

It might be true though. Maguire heads the ball defensively in both boxes. The way you head in your box is not the way you head in the opposition box but he seems not to have grasped this.

Judging by the way Allison headed that ball he understands that principle very well. He just might be a better header of the ball than Maguire.
Lol Doc even you too cheesy

Just one header from Allison that won't likely be repeated in his career again suddenly makes him a better header of the ball than Maguire. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:07pm On May 16, 2021
larride:

Make Tuchel bottle the final first. Una go get chance for revenge. cheesy

Baba I don’t care about that one jare. I just want the league and UCL.

If we win this Yuropa now, we’ll be eligible for the super cup next season. Na make this fvking Ole and him players no fvck up.

But na still the league I want. And UCL. I want it so that if I don’t watch a match I’ll just ask someone who did questions like “how many goals did Bruno score?” Or “did Amad play?” Or something of the sort, cos it would look ridiculous to ask if we won.

You’ll watch a game and be confident we’ll score in the next 5 mins or 10 mins or so. That kinda thing. Like if we concede a goal , the opponent will be defending with their lives and quaking in their boots cos they poked the bear.

That’s how good I want us to be.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10194) (10195) (10196) (10197) (10198) (10199) (10200) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Dantedasz(m), kizolo(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.