Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,399 members, 7,850,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8836114 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10210) (10211) (10212) (10213) (10214) (10215) (10216) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:07pm On May 19, 2021
Poch has won the French equivalent of the FA Cup and Caraboa Cup...I know say Ole guys go want catch cruise when Lille win Ligue one so I say make I first tell drop this one...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 10:07pm On May 19, 2021
patrickmuf:
Or your ticket? grin grin grin

Na joke o!

grin grin grin

Home to score

and Over 2.5

All about to be burnt

God forbid that I'll bet in this life again. The blood pressure ehn grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:09pm On May 19, 2021
Jodera:
Yes, it is. It's a matter of life and death and the former prevails. Whether he smooched breast or kissed her is part of the process, cos I'm sure in such a situation, he won't think of any romantic situation.
A good lawyer will surely win such case

No wonder they said some girls get fish brain. You're on the verge of dying but the thing that's on your mind after being resuscitated is the smooching of breast and kissing of mouth grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 10:12pm On May 19, 2021
#OleOUT

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:18pm On May 19, 2021
Jodera:
Yes, it is. It's a matter of life and death and the former prevails. Whether he smooched breast or kissed her is part of the process, cos I'm sure in such a situation, he won't think of any romantic situation.
A good lawyer will surely win such case

No wonder they said some girls get fish brain. You're on the verge of dying but the thing that's on your mind after being resuscitated is the smooching of breast and kissing of mouth grin grin
The ladies of this generation no be am at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 10:18pm On May 19, 2021
izzou:

grin grin grin

Home to score

and Over 2.5

All about to be burnt

God forbid that I'll bet in this life again. The blood pressure ehn grin

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 19, 2021
SyIvalord:
Burnley at least score one goal for your fans that have been cheering you cry
Lmaoooo cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 10:43pm On May 19, 2021
KingAlabi:

The ladies of this generation no be am at all.
At all at all.
Let's Just say "Most" sha.

But it's funny how someone is resuscitated and then she starts thinking of sexual molestation and mouth odor over gift of life.
Like what kinda foolishness be that wey she wan use cash out or send the guy go jail?. No be ment be that?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:45pm On May 19, 2021
Jodera:
At all at all.
Let's Just say "Most" sha.

But it's funny how someone is resuscitated and then start thinking of sexual molestation and mouth odor over gift of life.
Like what kinda foolishness be that wey she wan use cash out or send the guy go jail. No be ment be that?
I won't be surprised if the man in question is wealthy, she wan cash out be that.
For the bolded

90% is all to me sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 10:52pm On May 19, 2021
Karleb:

Ole Gunnar is the best coach after only Sir Alex Ferguson. Argue with your coach. grin
Mourinho was the best after Ferguson but failed to consolidate on his achievement in his first season why Ole is only steadily the squad and to be sincere, he has not shown any sign that he is the one to take us back to our glory days.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 10:55pm On May 19, 2021
KingAlabi:

I won't be surprised if the man in question is wealthy, she wan cash out be that.
For the bolded

90% is all to me sad
Na I don't think he's wealthy. For she to say
1... it ought to be another person to save her instead of him
2... He has mouth odor.
I might infer he's not a well to do guy, who's probably not handsome that's probably asking her out, but he irritates her way too much(for reasons best known to her). Now, according to her fish brain, she'll be embarrassed that such a "low-life" rescued her(you know the way some girls think na). So to punish him for that, and knowing how white stupid laws favor women over men, she has to use the law as a tool to send the guy to jail or he pay up for "damages".
That's just what I got from the little gist I read.

Lol grin grin... @the bolded,
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:14pm On May 19, 2021
Illimitable:

Rashford has the DNA.

That’s the only thing that matters, not football skills.

He should watch Cavani.

A 34 year old man.. Pressing to win the ball back.

Na only amad I don see dey pressure like dat.

Nd bruno
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 11:46pm On May 19, 2021
Karleb:

UEL and Super Cup victories will surely shame many critics.

Uh huh... like it's a notable achievement undecided
Abeg if OLE wins EPL, I'll give you the special necklace grandma left for me cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 12:02am On May 20, 2021
Number 1 be looking like captain Declan Rice

Nd Mata still has d same face since 2008 at Valencia

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 12:42am On May 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
Or your ticket? grin grin grin

Na joke o!
Lol. I don’t bet. Burnley fans cheered the team all night long even when they were losing. They deserved to celebrate at least one goal.

Anybody that bets on Burnley to score is probably one of those fools destined to dash betting platforms money. Why will you bet on a team that is known to play anti-football? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:04am On May 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
Poch has won the French equivalent of the FA Cup and Caraboa Cup...I know say Ole guys go want catch cruise when Lille win Ligue one so I say make I first tell drop this one...

Do you pray that Man Utd win Carabao and FA cup only every season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:04am On May 20, 2021
Someone bottled a farmer’s league and you’re here saying things to create a soft landing for yourself.

Go and ask Ronaldo if he’s okay with Copa Italia, no league title and no UCL football every season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:55am On May 20, 2021
SyIvalord:
Lol. I don’t bet. Burnley fans cheered the team all night long even when they were losing. They deserved to celebrate at least one goal.

Anybody that bets on Burnley to score is probably one of those fools destined to dash betting platforms money. Why will you bet on a team that is known to play anti-football? grin
Lol Burnley and their negative football...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:56am On May 20, 2021
Leyqute:

Do you pray that Man Utd win Carabao and FA cup only every season?
Trophy na trophy...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:59am On May 20, 2021
Leyqute:
Someone bottled a farmer’s league and you’re here saying things to create a soft landing for yourself.

Go and ask Ronaldo if he’s okay with Copa Italia, no league title and no UCL football every season.
Soft landing because I am a PSG fan?

Lille might just blow their chances...They disappointed me last week, I had my money on them to win and come weekend, I'll bet on them to win against Angers and claim the title...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:01am On May 20, 2021
Mrviktor:

He should watch Cavani.

A 34 year old man.. Pressing to win the ball back.

Na only amad I don see dey pressure like dat.

Nd bruno
I don't know what Pep and Klopp give their players to be honest, because they press very well...I watch Cavani and Bruno pressing and I start asking myself why can't the other players press the same way.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:07am On May 20, 2021
Jodera:
Na I don't think he's wealthy. For she to say
1... it ought to be another person to save her instead of him
2... He has mouth odor.
I might infer he's not a well to do guy, who's probably not handsome that's probably asking her out, but he irritates her way too much(for reasons best known to her). Now, according to her fish brain, she'll be embarrassed that such a "low-life" rescued her(you know the way some girls think na). So to punish him for that, and knowing how white stupid laws favor women over men, she has to use the law as a tool to send the guy to jail or he pay up for "damages".
That's just what I got from the little gist I read.

Lol grin grin... @the bolded,

grin grin grin
I get your point, don't forget to add the guy is probably FAT cheesy grin.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 7:31am On May 20, 2021
patrickmuf:

Lille might just blow their chances...They disappointed me last week, I had my money on them to win and come weekend, I'll bet on them to win against Angers and claim the title...

I warned you guys that Poch was a choke artist. His connection with Spurs was a marriage made in choke heaven. Godfrey Esu or Lawrence Akpokona will win the league with this PSG team so he has no excuse. He didn't even get the new manager bounce that most people get on being appointed.

Sacking Amaka is not the problem. Appointing the right replacement is the main issue, and if one is even to hire and fire at will one has to do it sensibly. You can hire and fire recklessly for 20 years and not get anything tangible out of it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:32am On May 20, 2021
airmark:
Manchester Utd's representatives getting thrown out after tendering a bid of 30m + Anthony Martial for Harry Kane.

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 7:34am On May 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
I don't know what Pep and Klopp give their players to be honest, because they press very well...I watch Cavani and Bruno pressing and I start asking myself why can't the other players press the same way.

Some players have it within them to be able to press and some don't. There is nothing Pep will give Pogba to stop him playing big man football and start pressing, which is why he is unlikely to go for him or any midfielder like him.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:37am On May 20, 2021
afrodoc:

I warned you guys that Poch was a choke artist. His connection with Spurs was a marriage made in choke heaven. Godfrey Esu or Lawrence Akpokona will win the league with this PSG team so he has no excuse. He didn't even get the new manager bounce that most people get on being appointed.

Sacking Amaka is not the problem. Appointing the right replacement is the main issue, and if one is even to hire and fire at will one has to do it sensibly. You can hire and fire recklessly for 20 years and not get anything tangible out of it.
I used to be team Nagelsmann before Bayern snapped him up...At this point, I don't have any preferred candidate to replace Ole...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:44am On May 20, 2021
patrickmuf:

Bruno don Taya self..

U watch only him pressing.. Nd when he looks back there's nobody with him.. Wasted effort.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:45am On May 20, 2021
Once ole wins Europa League.

2 years extension is already on the table..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 8:02am On May 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
I used to be team Nagelsmann before Bayern snapped him up...At this point, I don't have any preferred candidate to replace Ole...

Timing is everything. There are times you let go of a manager not really because he is terrible but because you have the opportunity to appoint a really good one. That was what happened when SAF took over from Big Ron. It was not that Ron Atkinson was a terrible manager, he just wasn't a special one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:35am On May 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
Trophy na trophy...

Trophy no be trophy abeg. And you haven’t answered me.

Do you pray your team wins Carabao and fa only every season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:36am On May 20, 2021
patrickmuf:

No, soft landing because “olesexuals” will come for him and you are anti “olesexuals”, even if the matter of discussion is not Ole.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:41am On May 20, 2021
patrickmuf:

It’s kinda inbuilt, and then the coach trains it into his players too.

Bruno used to press a lot when he first arrived but the lackadaisical attitudes of Martial and Rashford kinda put him off.

With the arrival of Cavani he caught that fire again. Maybe the two of them will ignite the fire in Mason and Rashford (who also used to press, but then he’s got the injury excuse ).

It remains for the coach to teach them a pressing system that works.

Martial is the only one who is lazy about that ish. He’s the laziest of the lot. Maybe if he goes to a team like Pool or City he’ll catch fire. But I’m sure he won’t be starting many matches just because of that laziness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10210) (10211) (10212) (10213) (10214) (10215) (10216) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.