Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8730380 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10227) (10228) (10229) (10230) (10231) (10232) (10233) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:05pm On May 22, 2021
Sancho for 100m euros, Dortmund never learn sha. Ok bidding war loading.......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 11:05pm On May 22, 2021
hoopLA:
We OleOuters and OlePhobes, rising from our weekly sitting have declared a ceasefire with our resident Olesexuals and have agreed to suspend all criticism of the Norweigian Emmanuel Amuneke; till the outcome of the Yoruba League final is decided.

We have also decided that this thread will burn if he bottles that final game come Wednesday with specific targets in mind ,while also reminding him that winning the cup doesn't make him immune from further severe criticism for bottling a promising 2021 season.

We wish him and the squad all the best,while still reiterating that he is a clueless dullard who is grossly incompeyent unfit to sit at the helm of our bench.

Signed.

Illimitabl.e
Joe,zinho
Patrick.muf
Larri.de
Terble.Champ
Exp.ert17
Nani.667

On behalf of all OlePhobes on this thread.

Wetin be this nitori olorun grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:06pm On May 22, 2021
afrodoc:

He should allow others say it not be saying it by himself. Coming from him it is an excuse. I know people here won’t have forgiven Amaka if we lost 3 CBs but signed another one in Jan and ended up crashing out of top 4.

When Ole wins the UCL and EPL, he can make whatever excuses he wants.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:08pm On May 22, 2021
Jodera:
Underrated undecided
If he had won those champs finals Madrid beat them in, mehn, I can only think.
Hate his style of footy, but the man is trying for atletico.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 11:19pm On May 22, 2021
ChristoBam:

When Ole wins the UCL and EPL, he can make whatever excuses he wants.

You have missed the point. All i was saying is that it was an excuse by Klopp. Calling it anything else is disingenuous.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 11:20pm On May 22, 2021
KingAlabi:

To be fair it seems he has become less defensive since that first team with Godin and the other defensive misers left.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:35pm On May 22, 2021
TrebleChamp:
United should only extend Pogba's contract if he agrees to a £250k wages cut, cos even the reported £290k/week sef too much for what he has served us since joining. No player in this current team should be earning more that £250k/week, how much Bayern dey even pay their players....

I just want the club to clarify squad positions early on in the window.

Is Pogba staying? Is he going? If he’s staying will the salary not create trouble in the team, for him or for his teammates ? If he’s going who is coming in to replace him? Etc etc.

I want us to be settled before we resume next season so that we can start fit and strong and not miss out on important points during the beginning of the season.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:51pm On May 22, 2021
afrodoc:

To be fair it seems he has become less defensive since that first team with Godin and the other defensive misers left.
Yeah I noticed that too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 11:56pm On May 22, 2021
hoopLA:
We OleOuters and OlePhobes, rising from our weekly sitting have declared a ceasefire with our resident Olesexuals and have agreed to suspend all criticism of the Norweigian Emmanuel Amuneke; till the outcome of the Yoruba League final is decided.

We have also decided that this thread will burn if he bottles that final game come Wednesday with specific targets in mind ,while also reminding him that winning the cup doesn't make him immune from further severe criticism for bottling a promising 2021 season.

We wish him and the squad all the best,while still reiterating that he is a clueless dullard who is grossly incompeyent unfit to sit at the helm of our bench.

Signed.

Illimitabl.e
Joe,zinho
Patrick.muf
Larri.de
Terble.Champ
Exp.ert17
Nani.667

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:07am On May 23, 2021
Leyqute:

I just want the club to clarify squad positions early on in the window.

Is Pogba staying? Is he going? If he’s staying will the salary not create trouble in the team, for him or for his teammates ? If he’s going who is coming in to replace him? Etc etc.

I want us to be settled before we resume next season so that we can start fit and strong and not miss out on important points during the beginning of the season.
Then Ole should get his priorities set and his list ready, Murtough has told us Ole has the final say on transfer. Make him no mess up this window with his DNA bullshit ooh.....

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 12:51am On May 23, 2021
olabode89:

grin grin
I forgot to add your name sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 12:54am On May 23, 2021
hoopLA:

I forgot to add your name sef.

I dey for fence. To progress we need a better coach but Ole is not as bad as them Oleouters think.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 1:47am On May 23, 2021
You are not alright. cheesy. Typical Nigerian. The bolded-Make up your mind man. You declare a ceasefire and tell us you can still throw bombs even if the conditions of the deal are met. That's a deal in bad faith. I would do well to avoid indecisive people like yourself. Stay one place make thunder locate you. cheesy
hoopLA:

Signed.

Illimitabl.e
Joe,zinho
Patrick.muf
Larri.de
Terble.Champ
Exp.ert17
Nani.667

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 6:09am On May 23, 2021
olabode89:

I dey for fence. To progress we need a better coach but Ole is not as bad as them Oleouters think.
Lol.
Ok. Sorry for bottling your allegiance.
Too much bottle talk. Courtesy of our bottling oga.

This fence wey you dey siddon get sofa and 54" screen with 2 year dstv subscription and popcorn as Jara.

At least you acknowledge that we need a better coach to "progress".

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 6:16am On May 23, 2021
KingAlabi:

The man more than tried a lot. Reaching those two finals, with such players tells you how great he is even though he's unfortunate not to win one.
But winning leagues twice under Madrid&barca nose is no mean feat.
Using players who aren't star players at all to carry out such work is another feat of his no one talks much about.
I don't remember any of his player that went to another team and shine tremendously except Diego Costa.

He's really really underrated

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 6:20am On May 23, 2021
hoopLA:

Signed.

Illimitabl.e
Joe,zinho
Patrick.muf
Larri.de
Terble.Champ
Exp.ert17
Nani.667

OlePhobes and OleOuters central working commitee posing for the media after their 6 hour meeting on the state of United and the challenge posed by Ole as an incompetent manager.
L-R
Larr.ide, patrick.muff,Illimi.table (Mr. Big big grammar and the drafter of this communique),Joe.zinho,Expert.17,Treble.Champ.

Nani.667 was too angry to pose for this picture.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karlebolu(m): 6:32am On May 23, 2021
hoopLA:

OlePhobes and OleOuters central working commitee posing for the media after their 6 hour meeting on the state of United and the challenge posed by Ole as an incompetent manager.
L-R
Larr.ide, patrick.muff,Illimi.table (Mr. Big big grammar and the drafter of this communique),Joe.zinho,Expert.17,Treble.Champ.

Nani.667 was too angry to pose for this picture.

Why Exper.t17 con get belle?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:45am On May 23, 2021
afrodoc:

You have missed the point. All i was saying is that it was an excuse by Klopp. Calling it anything else is disingenuous.
Not an excuse, it was obvious the loss of their first team CB affected their season. Most people agree with his statement seeing that he won ucl and epl with them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 7:01am On May 23, 2021
hensben:
Not an excuse, it was obvious the loss of their first team CB affected their season. Most people agree with his statement seeing that he won ucl and epl with them.

o

k
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:07am On May 23, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Then Ole should get his priorities set and his list ready, Murtough has told us Ole has the final say on transfer. Make him no mess up this window with his DNA bullshit ooh.....

Na wah o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:22am On May 23, 2021
Leyqute:

Na wah o
grin grin grin

E be things.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:24am On May 23, 2021
Botfuss:

Don’t know why this is weird coming from rashford. Never thought he would ever talk about other clubs. Lol
E don dey eye Madrid.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:25am On May 23, 2021
Leyqute:

Bruno shouldn’t sign an extension until he’s assured that quality signings are coming in. And there should be a clause that will allow him to leave if the club fuucks up as usual.

If Pogba and Bruno stays, other top players won’t need much conviction to come.

They should finalize Pogba’s deal too before the Euros. Is he staying or leaving? Let’s not leave everything late as usual.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:25am On May 23, 2021
CrystalTiger:

God go judge whoever sanctioned that Martial contract..
Big time.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 7:44am On May 23, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 7:44am On May 23, 2021
Karlebolu:

Na big Boi tins na.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:59am On May 23, 2021
Jodera:
The man more than tried a lot. Reaching those two finals, with such players tells you how great he is even though he's unfortunate not to win one.
But winning leagues twice under Madrid&barca nose is no mean feat.
Using players who aren't star players at all to carry out such work is another feat of his no one talks much about.
I don't remember any of his player that went to another team and shine tremendously except Diego Costa.

He's really really underrated
Well said!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:16am On May 23, 2021
handelex:
grin grin grin

E be things.

E shock me.

Treblechamp you need to elaborate.

TrebleChamp:

Is it that Ole waits until the final day before "submitting his list"? Or that Murtough buys the player etc and then Ole, being the one with the final say, says "No, thank you, bring me Messi"?

It's quite unclear to me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:45am On May 23, 2021
Illimitable:

I’d sell Martial, Rashford, Daniel James, Lingard, Jones, Mata and Tuanzebe to get this guy.

He’s just 20 years of age for fück’s sake and Bundesliga has 4 fewer league games than other top 5 European leagues.

So imagine how many more he would score if Bundesliga has 38 league games? To put this in perspective, Rooney never scored 40 goals in any season in his career.

Haaland could be the next Ronaldo.

Remove Rashford from that your list.
Yes i adore Haaland. But dont you ever disrespect Rooney, it seems you started watching football recently. Rooney was never a wait-and-tap-in striker like Haaland or even Lewandowski. Rooney played behind Duncan Ferguson at Everton and played behind Van Nistelrooy, Saha, Larsson, Solskjaer, Berbatov, Tevez and Van Persie at United and played behind Owen, Heskey etc in England, He is more of a Bruno-esque type of player. The only seasons he played as a striker he scored 34 goals in each of them despite having injury issues those seasons and not being a seasoned striker all his life. In fact in 2011/12 Fergie played him several times at CM not AM ooo. He still score 34 goals that season, while you are here creaming over Haaland who scored 40 goals playing in a Bundesliga where timo Werner and Havertz were scoring 30+ goals.

Who is Haaland compared to 19/20 year old Rooney?
Rooney was leading England to Euro 2004 glory as an 18 year old before his injury against Portugal.

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:59am On May 23, 2021
CapitalCee:

Remove Rashford from that your list.
Yes i adore Haaland. But dont you ever disrespect Rooney, it seems you started watching football recently. Rooney was never a wait-and-tap-in striker like Haaland or even Lewandowski. Rooney played behind Duncan Ferguson at Everton and played behind Van Nistelrooy, Saha, Larsson, Solskjaer, Berbatov, Tevez and Van Persie at United and played behind Owen, Heskey etc in England, He is more of a Bruno-esque type of player. The only seasons he played as a striker he scored 34 goals in each of them despite having injury issues those seasons and not being a seasoned striker all his life. In fact in 2011/12 Fergie played him several times at CM not AM ooo. He still score 34 goals that season, while you are here creaming over Haaland who scored 40 goals playing in a Bundesliga where timo Werner and Havertz were scoring 30+ goals.

Who is Haaland compared to 19/20 year old Rooney?
Rooney was leading England to Euro 2004 glory as an 18 year old before his injury against Portugal.
And Wernemighty was banging in goals like water then o grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:08am On May 23, 2021
KingTom:

And Wernemighty was banging in goals like water then o grin grin

Dont mind him. Werner now is competing with Allison for who is the better striker

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:22am On May 23, 2021
Karlebolu:

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10227) (10228) (10229) (10230) (10231) (10232) (10233) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.