Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,432 members, 7,861,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8864879 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10236) (10237) (10238) (10239) (10240) (10241) (10242) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:07pm On May 23, 2021
ChristineC:
Tuanzebe with another assured performance.
Williams had a very poor second half. his passes were the major reason the boys got pinned back most of the time.

abeg the board should add Haaland to this team.
I'd happily take it even if that's the only business done.
Haaland for how much? Don't think another striker is a priority, but he is welcome if they manage to do the deal under €100m. Covid don f**k many clubs balance sheet up, including ours....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:07pm On May 23, 2021
patrickmuf:
HoopLA, that truce has been canceled...

Drag Rodgers and let's show you his receipts...What's Ole got on him?

Qualify for the UCL and still find a way to enter the UEL...Na here we dey, if you want it hot, we go boil this thread...Nonsense and unbeaten away record without a trophy to show for it.

People celebrate records with trophies here we kiss mediocrity...Only Ole fan boys.

grin

Sheathe your sharp Blade Bruh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 7:07pm On May 23, 2021
ChristineC:
I feel for the manager. I believe he deserves a bit more especially since he only needed a win but it's becoming recurring for him. throwing the game against Leicester sef didn't assist them undecided
perhaps that's the best he can muster with his caliber of players.
Leicester should be happy with the FA Cup at least.
It is a club that should naturally celebrate mediocrity and by those standards, he has done very well... I equally used to feel sad for the bottler but after these two seasons, coupled with his league bottling exploits with LoserFools, then I believe his time to join Ernesto Valverde at the Coca Cola Company is fast approaching grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ShadowCracker(m): 7:09pm On May 23, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Perhaps both of you should pick anyone randomly and do the needful. Lots are in need and as well following this Thread (in ghost mode).

You wanna compete with KingAlabi or not?
I know you are a ebinna cheesy.
Drop your acc number any money KingAlabi my boy sends to your acc I would double it. tongue

Don't miss this chance.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:11pm On May 23, 2021
ShadowCracker:

I know you are a ebinna cheesy.
Drop your acc number any money KingAlabi my boy sends to your acc I would double it. tongue

Don't miss this chance.

grin

Lol....... empty Barrel. No be Sule again. You don turn multimillionaire on Nairaland? LMFAO!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 7:12pm On May 23, 2021
patrickmuf:

Qualify for the UCL and still find a way to enter the UEL...Na here we dey, if you want it hot, we go boil this thread...Nonsense and unbeaten away record without a trophy to show for it.

People celebrate records with trophies here we kiss mediocrity...Only Ole fan boys.
Nna eh, I just tire.

After using typewritter to produce that communique and struggling to hear and decode all that big big grammar, na intestine just full the place here.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:12pm On May 23, 2021
Joezinho:
Well, as we already know Brendan Rodgers is a bottle king side by side with Ole Gollum for the most overrated managers employed.
The bottler that won FA Cup this season grin, His bottling career started from Liverpool though....

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:13pm On May 23, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Sheathe your sharp Blade Bruh.
Ain't sheathing nothing...Handelex, show us your MCM's trophy and tell us what he intends doing in the UCL? What shall it profit your MCM to make the UCL only to find his way to the UEL for a date with farmers, plumber, carpenters and part-time students in Eastern European clubs?

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:14pm On May 23, 2021
Joezinho:

Paul Merson, a pundit with Sky Sport said Harry Kane wouldn’t score goals under Mourinho, a manager that one leg 36 years old Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored loads of goals with at United, even won 3 trophies. These pundits are stupid and really hate Mourinho, no one can convince otherwise.

He did 99.9% of his stats under a "defensive" Jose Mourinho - 63G/A in 63 games.. I am sure wherever Mourinho is,he is proud of Harry Kane being the top goalscorer and top assister.

‘Defensive’ Mourinho holds the record of the highest number of league goals(121) scored in a season. He also holds the record of the lowest goals(15) conceded in a season.

Guess the one people talk about the most? The defensive side of him. Isn’t it funny that Jose’s negativity in football doesn’t get the same traction as that of Diego Simeone or Antonio Conte?

3 managers with the same philosophy but the most people will tell you Conte and Simeone are geniuses but Mourinho is the antichrist that is ruining football. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:15pm On May 23, 2021
KingTom:

It is a club club should naturally celebrate mediocrity and by those standards, he has done very well... I equally used to feel sad for the bottler but after these two seasons, coupled with his league bottling exploits with LoserFools, then I believe his time to join Ernesto Valverde and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at the Coca Cola Company is fast approaching grin
Give respect to whom respect is due...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:15pm On May 23, 2021
patrickmuf:
Ain't sheathing nothing...Handelex, show us your MCM's trophy and tell us what he intends doing in the UCL? What shall it profit your MCM to make the UCL only to find his way to the UEL for a date with farmers, plumber, carpenters and part-time students in Eastern European clubs?

cheesy

This na double-edge Blade o. See as Baba dey brandish am.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 7:16pm On May 23, 2021
patrickmuf:
Omo guys no even wait,na just to dey agend be the agenda.
O wrong nau
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 7:16pm On May 23, 2021
Oasis007:

cheesy

This na double-edge Blade o. See as Baba dey brandish am.
The blade be like Thanos own.

Serious Excalibur
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:18pm On May 23, 2021
hoopLA:

Omo guts no even wait,na just to dey agend be the agenda.
O wrong nau
Him want troll but e choose the wrong moniker...

If he doesn't show us Ole's trophy then he too should go and pick up his employment letter at NBC...

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:18pm On May 23, 2021
hoopLA:

The blade be like Thanos own.

Serious Excalibur

cheesy

Help us appease am before blood stain everywhere.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ShadowCracker(m): 7:18pm On May 23, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Lol....... empty Barrel. No be Sule again. You don turn multimillionaire on Nairaland? LMFAO!
Drop your acc number first, leave story for the gods cheesy.
Any money my boy KingAlabi drops, I would double it sure banker.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 7:19pm On May 23, 2021
patrickmuf:

Claude Puel was taking them down until Rodgers came in. They finished 5th in his first full season, won the FA Cup in the 2nd! It’s about winning trophies..

Yet olesexuals are trolling him.. Them nor know ball..

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 7:20pm On May 23, 2021
patrickmuf:
Him want troll but e choose the wrong moniker...

If he doesn't show us Ole's trophy then he too should go and pick up his employment letter at NBC...
Lol.
Bros no wan hear again.

My guy dey swing like Cannibus for 4,3,2,1.

@bros handele,x over to you.

Your comment is needed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 7:20pm On May 23, 2021
Oasis007:

cheesy

Help us appease am before blood stain everywhere.
Too late.

Someone intestine dey hang for floor.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 23, 2021
patrickmuf:

Na una declare truce abi cease fire, na still una dey cancel truce grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 7:21pm On May 23, 2021
#OleOUT

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:22pm On May 23, 2021
Joezinho:

Claude Puel was taking them down until Rodgers came in. They finished 5th in his first full season, won the FA Cup in the 2nd! It’s about winning trophies..

Yet olesexuals are trolling him.. Them nor know ball..
Don't be surprised if you see them celebrating the fact that our players are good dancers...

Mediocrity exist in that camp...We need to exorcize the demon of mediocrity resident here...I'll supply the whips and candle.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 7:22pm On May 23, 2021
handelex:
Na una declare truce abi cease fire, na still una dey cancel truce grin grin grin

But to be frank,na una dey find agenda since morning.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 7:23pm On May 23, 2021
patrickmuf:
Don't be surprised if you see them celebrating the fact that our players are good dancers..

Mediocrity exist in that camp...We need to exorcize the demon of mediocrity resident here...I'll supply the whips and candle.

Falls of mango tree. . .

Bros Patrick you are evil.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:23pm On May 23, 2021
handelex:

Baba wetin your MCM dey plan to go do for UCL? Is it another route to the UEL? If yes, why then do you think someone that qualified for the UEL and bagged the FA Cup is a bottler but the owner of NBC isn't?

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:23pm On May 23, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Drop your acc number first, leave story for the gods cheesy.
Any money my boy KingAlabi drops, I would double it sure banker.

grin

Go help your Oga pack up and close the Shop for Today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:24pm On May 23, 2021
handelex:

Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 7:24pm On May 23, 2021
patrickmuf:
Give respect to whom respect is due...
Stop this!!! grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 23, 2021
patrickmuf:
You want us to start the war abi? Show me Ole's trpphy...

UCL that your MCM will qualify for only to join Leicester in the UEL after the group stage? Have some shame man.
So you tactically avoided that question grin... Me think say you no see am sef.

Oya no vex chop small meat and sheath your sword.

cheesy wink cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 7:27pm On May 23, 2021
patrickmuf:
Don't be surprised if you see them celebrating the fact that our players are good dancers...

Olesexuals feel ending the season with 74points as against the 66 points last season is a sign of progress. Newsflash! Liverpool ended up with 69 points after the 'terrible season' they have had.

Ole Gollum has spent nearly 300M and still struggles with tactics..Olesexuals & ISIS are the worst people on the planet..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 7:28pm On May 23, 2021
patrickmuf:

Oga try be specific about those that want to celebrate mediocrity abeg.

No make sweeping comments about MEN wey dey his na.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 23, 2021
hoopLA:

But to be frank,na una dey find agenda since morning.

grin grin grin

But I no follow nau

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10236) (10237) (10238) (10239) (10240) (10241) (10242) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 100smile(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.