Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8732566 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10280) (10281) (10282) (10283) (10284) (10285) (10286) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:43am On May 27, 2021
KingAlabi:

Bro you don't know how he feels, he isn't wrong to whine.

Look at the time of the post!

Calculate when the match itself ended!

There is clearly no discipline in place at that club.

How do you drop a stinker and the next thing is to make a mental note of those who criticized you on social media?! Priorities! Priorities!

Too many overgrown babies in this century and it’s so disgusting to see.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 8:43am On May 27, 2021
Oasis007 still thinking about whether to post pictures from yesterday's match or not.

[img]https://media1./images/c917e2b10a3b2120e088e80191c58c3d/tenor.gif?itemid=17509850[/img]

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 8:43am On May 27, 2021

Vs

What Ole Gollum cannot destroy does not exist. angry grin cheesy

Premium tears for all of una.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 8:43am On May 27, 2021
Expert17:

grin grin grin

Simple Bottling

I wonder what OMCs see in Amaka
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 8:44am On May 27, 2021
airmark:

Shut up mofo.

[img]https://media1./images/64e92a7a88ce95314a2379cacf6e356b/tenor.gif?itemid=14343240[/img]
We thank amadioha for you.
At least you aren't crossing out this morning.

Or are your eight fingers on those leprous hands of yours yet to wake up with the rest of your body?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 8:45am On May 27, 2021
GloryIsaac:

How do you drop a stinker and the next thing is to make a mental note of those who criticized you on social media?! Priorities! Priorities!

I feel say na only me notice am

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 8:45am On May 27, 2021
Afrodoc after the match somewhere in Australia.

[img]https://media./images/8771553dded292a62428825e41d35131/tenor.gif[/img]

20 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:46am On May 27, 2021
Jodera:
grin grin grin

Omo, the guy just throw everybody wey get small hope for him side inside mud grin

Yesterday was the straw that broke the camel’s back. Done with this sh!t.

Find Hansi Flick abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 8:47am On May 27, 2021
CapitalCee:
Conte, Allegri and Lille manager are free now oo. Amorin of Sporting Lisbon can be poached now oo.
Eric Ten Haag can be poached now oo.

Let this our stupid board not alowwed shameless Olesexuals like QueenAlabi to decieve them. Let us mot make that mistake again of hiring Moyes instead of Pep and Mourinho who were available in 2013

Deadddd!!!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 8:48am On May 27, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Yesterday was the straw that broke the camel’s back. Done with this sh!t.

Find Hansi Flick abeg

German FA don give am work already
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:49am On May 27, 2021
ouzo1:

I feel say na only me notice am

I was so pissed seeing that post.

The fool just stunk up the place and felt it right to whyne about fans being pissed with him.

Like, wtf is going on with this generation?! Sissies everywhere!

Where are the men?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 8:49am On May 27, 2021
elampiro:

The Ajax team was quack jor and inexperienced. Small boys.

That Ajax team outplayed us, it was the experience of our players that counted at the end. Mourinho does well with experienced players.
All that doesn't show up in the box score.

In the end United won.

All this shalaye no help anybody.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 8:49am On May 27, 2021
hoopLA:

We thank amadioha for you.
At least you aren't crossing out this morning.

Or are your eight fingers on those leprous hands of yours yet to wake up with the rest of your body?

Pained mofo. grin

[img]https://media1./images/45565872d1ab1a0547a9920fb605a8b8/tenor.gif?itemid=13479580[/img]

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:51am On May 27, 2021
Oasis007 my man

Hope you slept well grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 8:52am On May 27, 2021
Ole gollum had Donny van de beek whose off the ball movement is superb, you have amad who can take on players, you have james whose pace is beneficial.

But chose to make his first substitute by removing a winger for a DM against a team playing defensive against you. grin cheesy

Ole is cursed abeg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:53am On May 27, 2021
GloryIsaac:

If you are particular on the time of post, then I get you.

But the post itself, It is just reactions, if you are in the same shoes, you too might do it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 8:53am On May 27, 2021
GloryIsaac:

I was so pissed seeing that post.

The fool just stunk up the place and felt it right to whyne about fans being pissed with him.

Like, wtf is going on with this generation?!

Where are the men?!

Dem over pamper dis generation, na why dem no too get sense. I just dey wait make I see weda Ole go drop dat him "u cannot shame dey shamless" slogan and resign quietly

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:53am On May 27, 2021
highmey:

embarassed

My guy, and you think Chelsea will win Champions' League? tongue

LMFAO!!! tongue

Another trophyless season and Chelsea is your problem grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:54am On May 27, 2021
ouzo1:

German FA don give am work already

United should offer him more money please, after all na them carry £250k/wk give Martial.

Or go for some other attacking coach, even try out Zizou.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 8:55am On May 27, 2021
rationalmind:

Another trophy less season and Chelsea is your problem grin

This is hard.

Elrony this morning after running away after the match. Reality beckons.

[img]https://media1./images/840931c33905f0c814d0318b54fa1eb7/tenor.gif?itemid=21050368[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:55am On May 27, 2021
Jodera:
I'm not sure anybody will have the right to defend him again. Actually, I wanted Villarreal to win cos of the rivalry we have with you guys, but I never expected such stupid display, tactical cluelessness and brain-dead substitutions From Ole. To me, no player should be blamed ystdy even rashford sef. I mean, see the stupid nonsense rashford played ystdy, any half a good coach would have sub him, drift pogba to the lwf(lmf) that he's shown he can play excellently and bring in matic. What did the scam do, he left him there, removed greenwood one of the best players and then bring players (like 3-4) just for penalties. Like penalties? A whole man u coach hoping to win on penalties instead of normal time. Mehn, that's the lowest of low tbh
It's a big shame...

As per the aspect of people defending him? His fan boys are shameless, I expect them to resume normal service next week or even later today...

Ole is just too daft. I am not buying any inexperience excuse, that guy is experienced enough to know what he is doing but he simply isn't good enough.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 8:56am On May 27, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 8:57am On May 27, 2021
airmark:

Pained mofo. grin

[img]https://media1./images/45565872d1ab1a0547a9920fb605a8b8/tenor.gif?itemid=13479580[/img]
Tomorrow this reprobate will be forming God bless you.
Mark go and repent from organ harvesting.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by highmey(m): 8:58am On May 27, 2021
rationalmind:

Another trophyless season and Chelsea is your problem grin

Hehehehe...

It's just a gentle reminder na cheesy grin wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:58am On May 27, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Na deflation tactics na. What do you expect from a politician? Do you know how many threats de Gea would have had now?

This is not his first time.

Funny how people are falling for it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 8:58am On May 27, 2021
GloryIsaac:

United should offer him more money please, after all na them carry £250k/wk give Martial.

Or go for some other attacking coach, even try out Zizou.

that Martial deal make me believe say Juju dey really exist. Right now any top Coach is good for me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:58am On May 27, 2021
KingAlabi:

If you are particular on the time of post, then I get you.

But the post itself, It is just reactions, if you are in the same shoes, you too might do it.

The fact that he just lost such an important match and went on social media tells you where the priorities lie.

It is absolutely clear that there is no discipline at that club. Performances like this deserve a media ban and a fine attached to it.

United needs a more ruthless coach because this baby-facing and effortless lieing Ole does is not it at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:00am On May 27, 2021
ouzo1:

Dem over pamper dis generation, na why dem no too get sense. I just dey wait make I see weda Ole go drop dat him "u cannot shame dey shamless" slogan and resign quietly

Brats all over the place. It’s legit disgusting to see.

After watching guys like Wazza, Keane et al play, these new set is just not it at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:00am On May 27, 2021
GloryIsaac:

The fact that he just lost such an important match and went on social media tells you where the priorities lie.

It is absolutely clear that there is no discipline at that club. Performances like this deserve a media ban and a fine attached to it.

United needs a more ruthless coach because this baby-facing and effortless lieing Ole does is not it at all.
I agree with all you said, Marcus is a presence on social media, his emotions just got the better of him, it will pass.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 9:02am On May 27, 2021
elampiro:
Romero faced one EPL penalty and he saved it. Overall it looks like his record for United is 1/2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fyNXuj0Pxo

Ole is just clueless. Everyone knows DDG is shit at saving penalties, we never knew he was also shit at taking them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:02am On May 27, 2021
Leyqute legbegbe, you think i won't see you. Ode

[img]https://media1./images/cf63da2d1dc7eb847d2fb7bcff3b9b00/tenor.gif?itemid=11962633[/img]

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by seankafor(m): 9:02am On May 27, 2021
Afrodoc and airmark leaked chat grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10280) (10281) (10282) (10283) (10284) (10285) (10286) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: liveLongNprospa(m), eph12(m), Oasis007(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.