Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,551 members, 7,861,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8866366 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10286) (10287) (10288) (10289) (10290) (10291) (10292) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:47pm On May 27, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Ehn?

Except you want everything torn down and started again, Allegri is a mercenary.

How is Allegri a mercenary?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 12:48pm On May 27, 2021
Expert17:
I don't want to see these guys next season

Degea

Martial

Lindelof

Pogba

OLE

How many penalty ederson don save , with everything De gea is better than Henderson.. Let’s stop trying to push Degea out of the team because of the mistakes of ole.
If De Gea has 1 million fans, I am one of them.
If De Gea has 10 fans, I am one of them.
If De Gea has only 1 fan that is me.

If the world is against De Gea, I am against the world..

If David De Gea has no more fans it is because I don’t exist anymore.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SodO9: 12:58pm On May 27, 2021
Summary of a typical scummy
Na nezza or elrony be this grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:02pm On May 27, 2021
cry

I no fit lie...... e pain me die.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 1:04pm On May 27, 2021
Smellymouth:

How many penalty ederson don save , with everything De gea is better than Henderson.. Let’s stop trying to push Degea out of the team because of the mistakes of ole.
If De Gea has 1 million fans, I am one of them.
If De Gea has 10 fans, I am one of them.
If De Gea has only 1 fan that is me.

If the world is against De Gea, I am against the world..

If David De Gea has no more fans it is because I don’t exist anymore.

Who asked you not to support De Gea?

He should just go back to Spain, fvcking bottler

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Digriz(m): 1:04pm On May 27, 2021
i really felt pity for Cavani most especially coz that trophy would have made him more happy and motivated, he really deserved it and it would have been a cherished trophy for him. Bruno didn't offer anything throughout the game and from the formations to the substitutions it clearly shows that Ole is a complete novice that needs to go down to the championship to brush his managerial skills before going to a higher league.
If United owner and management wants to continue going trophy less season after season let them keep having faith in Ole till he improves, but that would be their greatest mistake if they still allow him to stay.
I watched the game from the start to the finish but what caught my attention immediately b4 the match was the lineup.

Number 1 mistake was Putting the more creative Paul Pogba in deeper midfield, at the expense of Fred, who could have made it easier for them to score. Pogba should have occupied that left position of Rashford bcus of his creativity and he's done well in some of the games he played in that position.
Number 2. mistake was keeping Rashford for 120mins who performed woefully last night and it's quite glaring for even a child who knows nothing about football to notice that he's not in the game at all. He also sacrificed Greenwood who's more potent in creating something than him last night.
Lastly, he left Degea who has one of the worst penalty saving records in the Premier League for the spot kicks instead of Henderson who's better than him. I can't remember the last time Degea saved a penalty kick.
Ole should be sack for United to progress and win trophies.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 1:06pm On May 27, 2021
larride:

Baba

We have reserved your chair on the high table in our meeting.
Please MC, can you announce the arrival of our highly esteemed OlePhobe General so he can grace the high table with his presence

Please sir your seat is waiting sir. Let usher come and direct you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 27, 2021
BREAKING NEWS FROM SKY SPORTS!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 27, 2021
Trevor012:

What underdog to Sevilla, Wolfsburg etc?

You really want to compare that to Manchester United vs Villareal?

See, no need to elongate this, just pray Ole gets this team on track if he isn't sacked.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:11pm On May 27, 2021
If it was Herdeson that did not save any penalty and also missed, Illimitable would not have allowed us to rest throughout the Summer

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:17pm On May 27, 2021
I think this man's song will bring our Dokita out of his hideout.

Oya Afrodoc2, the landlord.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAPYYW7bO2o

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 1:21pm On May 27, 2021
elampiro:
If it was Herdeson that did not save any penalty and also missed, Illimitable would not have allowed us to rest throughout the Summer

Henderson is a bum. United would have lost at normal time if he had been in goal.

Saving penalties isn’t easy anymore with goalkeepers being forced to stay on the line until the ball is kicked.

The taker has to be very poor for a goalie to have a chance. The Villarreal keeper didn’t save any too apart from De Gea’s kick.

De Gea should never have been put in that position - he’s a goalkeeper, not a penalty taker. If Ole had done the needful, he would have brought on VDB, Mata, Amad at the 60th minute to try and win the game.

Ole deserved to lose. Stop putting the blame on De Gea.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 1:26pm On May 27, 2021
Illimitable:

Henderson is a bum. United would have lost at normal time if he had been in goal.

With Villareal's weak attack?

How many clear chance was created through out the game.

Saving penalties isn’t easy anymore with goalkeepers being forced to stay on the line until the ball is kicked.

The taker has to be very poor for a goalie to have a chance. The Villarreal keeper didn’t save any too apart from De Gea’s kick.

De Gea should never have been put in that position - he’s a goalkeeper, not a penalty taker. If Ole had done the needful, he would have brought on VDB, Mata, Amad at the 60th minute to try and win the game.

Your foolish GK, can't follow simple instructions.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 1:31pm On May 27, 2021
375K a week goalie

Useless in saving Freekicks, Corners, PK.....

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 1:41pm On May 27, 2021
Expert17:
375K a week goalie

Useless in saving Freekicks, Corners, PK.....

If the above is true and when you look at how he played his, maybe we've an agent in the midst. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 1:44pm On May 27, 2021
Expert17:

With Villareal's weak attack?
How many clear chance was created through out the game.

Henderson conceded against Wolves(weak attack).

Henderson conceded 3 goals at OT against Sheffield United who had relegated as early as December last year.

Expert17:

Your foolish GK, can't follow simple instructions.

Centrally to his left or to his right? The instruction did not say.

Go and stand in goal before criticizing. Villareal’s keeper followed instructions and conceded 10 goals too.

Penalties are too difficult to save with the new rules. The taker has to be very very poor for any goalkeeper to have a chance.

Henderson in goal wouldn’t have won the game for United last night. United were losing either way because the manager is useless.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 2:02pm On May 27, 2021
Karleb:
My name is Karleb and I recommend that OGS be sacked! The end.

I think he deserves another season.

Olesexuals haven’t learnt any lesson yet. Half of them are still convinced he’s the man for the job.

So let’s go again and see what this guy has to offer once more. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 2:03pm On May 27, 2021
Illimitable:

Henderson conceded against Wolves(weak attack).

Henderson conceded 3 goals at OT against Sheffield United who had relegated as early as December last year.
2020/2021 stats

Henderson
26 apps 22 goals conceded 13 clean sheet

De Gea
36 apps 46 goals conceded 12 clean sheet

Centrally to his left or to his right? The instruction did not say.

lols, seriously?

Go and stand in goal before criticizing. Villareal’s keeper followed instructions and conceded 10 goals too.

Villareal GK almost saved Shaw's and Fred's PK and eventually saved one.

De Gea was not even close.

Penalties are too difficult to save with the new rules. The taker has to be very very poor for any goalkeeper to have a chance.

Henderson in goal wouldn’t have won the game for United last night. United were losing either way because the manager is useless.

Henderson is far better than Degea in anything related to set pieces.

Just look at DDG foot /positioning 2 seconds before the ball was kicked.

De Gea has bottled how many finals in recent seasons?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:10pm On May 27, 2021
People are still dying untop de gea matter, you failed to beat Villarreal who are 7th in a very average la liga season and you are blaming the goalie for not converting his spot kick or catching any lol.

There’s only 1 common enemy at the moment and that’s ole and the useless owners who won’t sack him.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:13pm On May 27, 2021
Ole is not fit to manage Manchester United, never was and never will be

#OleOut

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 2:15pm On May 27, 2021
Digriz:
[s] i really felt pity for Cavani most especially coz that trophy would have made him more happy and motivated, he really deserved it and it would have been a cherished trophy for him. Bruno didn't offer anything throughout the game and from the formations to the substitutions it clearly shows that Ole is a complete novice that needs to go down to the championship to brush his managerial skills before going to a higher league.
If United owner and management wants to continue going trophy less season after season let them keep having faith in Ole till he improves, but that would be their greatest mistake if they still allow him to stay.
I watched the game from the start to the finish but what caught my attention immediately b4 the match was the lineup.

Number 1 mistake was Putting the more creative Paul Pogba in deeper midfield, at the expense of Fred, who could have made it easier for them to score. Pogba should have occupied that left position of Rashford bcus of his creativity and he's done well in some of the games he played in that position.
Number 2. mistake was keeping Rashford for 120mins who performed woefully last night and it's quite glaring for even a child who knows nothing about football to notice that he's not in the game at all. He also sacrificed Greenwood who's more potent in creating something than him last night.
Lastly, he left Degea who has one of the worst penalty saving records in the Premier League for the spot kicks instead of Henderson who's better than him. I can't remember the last time Degea saved a penalty kick.
Ole should be sack for United to progress and win trophies [/s].
You just typed a whole of nonsense cheesy cheesy

1) Fred was injured and not match fit so couldn't start the game bozo. I bet you would have complained if Fred and Mctominay started the game as well cheesy cheesy.

2) So he should remove Rashford that can score at any time or produce a moment of magic for who? Amad or Mata cheesy cheesy

3) Yes Henderson is suddenly the magician that would have won the game for us grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 2:16pm On May 27, 2021
weedtaker:
Ole is not fit to manage Manchester United, never was and never will be

#OleOut
#weedtakerout
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:16pm On May 27, 2021
Illimitable:

Villarreal had one shot on target which was their goal. Which one again would have beaten Herdenson?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:16pm On May 27, 2021
larride:

leave them to be saying what they don’t know, Juventus have already gone for him and sacked “Club Legend DNA high iQ Andre Pirlo .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 2:17pm On May 27, 2021
weedtaker:
People are still dying untop de gea matter, you failed to beat Villarreal who are 7th in a very average la liga season and you are blaming the goalie for not converting his spot kick or catching any lol.

There’s only 1 common enemy at the moment and that’s ole and the useless owners who won’t sack him.
What has league position has to do with an Europa final?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 2:18pm On May 27, 2021
Expert17:

2020/2021 stats

Henderson
26 apps 22 goals conceded 13 clean sheet

De Gea
36 apps 46 goals conceded 12 clean sheet

It’s irrelevant if we don’t know the quality of the opposition faced by both De Gea and Henderson.

Expert17:

Villareal GK almost saved Shaw's and Fred's PK and eventually saved one.

That was because of how poor Shaw & Fred’s kicks were. The Villareal players were better at taking penalties than United players.

I guess that was De Gea’s fault too. cheesy grin

Expert17:

De Gea was not even close.

De Gea’s hand touched about 3.

Expert17:

Henderson is far better than Degea in anything related to set pieces.

Just look at DDG foot /positioning 2 seconds before the ball was kicked.

Henderson is a bum. He’s not better than De Gea at anything.

At 24, De Gea had won the PL and Europa/SuperCup at Atletico. De Gea had graced the PFA team of the year at 24.

Henderson hasn’t achieved anything close. He’s a bum who has no quality to even become United’s number one even if De Gea leaves.

Henderson is a 2nd goalkeeper at best. If De Gea decides to leave, United still need a #1 goalkeeper. Oblak or Donnarumma should be pursued instead of Henderson.

We all saw how useless Henderson was against Liverpool. grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 2:20pm On May 27, 2021
hoopLA:

Baba

We have reserved your chair on the high table in our meeting.
Please MC, can you announce the arrival of our highly esteemed OlePhobe General so he can grace the high table with his presence

Please sir your seat is waiting sir. Let usher come and direct you

Thank you sir.

Let the dragging continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:21pm On May 27, 2021
Illimitable:

This is not a new football rule, oga
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 2:25pm On May 27, 2021
elampiro:

Villarreal had one shot on target which was their goal. Which one again would have beaten Herdenson?

It would be a totally different game if Henderson was in goal.

Little details like speeding to start attacks after catching a ball and giving the ball away can create chances for opponents.

You are putting the blame on the wrong person. Your world class manager took out Greenwood to bring on Fred while searching for a goal - De Gea’s fault.

Your world class manager made no changes in normal time to try and win the game. Emery made his first change in the 60th minute - De Gea’s fault.

Villarreal have the budget of Crystal Palace and yet Ole couldn’t find a solution to break down their low block - De Gea’s fault.

You people deserve Ole. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:27pm On May 27, 2021
Expert17:

De gea and Henderson are not mates, Henderson is an average goalie who shouldn’t even be playing for us if not for DNA rubbish.

At 18 De gea was winning this same Europa league title your mumu manager couldn’t win to save himself, De gea was keeping cleanshits against great European champions like Inter Milan and saving Penalty kicks from great strikers like Diego milito in regular time to achieve it.

Henderson is all hype and nothing else, someone that can’t even bench butter fingers Pickford at England should be Manchester United no.1 lol

DDG is a winner, your DNA mumu manager is dragging him down.

Raul Albiol is 35years old and your team can’t create clear cut chances and score to win the cup, na de gea wey don win 3 European cups you the blame.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 2:28pm On May 27, 2021
elampiro:

This is not a new football rule, oga

It is quite new.

Long before this season, GK’s were able to game the system because there was no VAR to check if the keeper came out of his line or not.

Until last season where every pen gets reviewed to see whether GK gained an advantage via cheating. Liverpool couldn’t have won the 2005 CL final with the nonsense Dudek was doing in Istanbul.

He cheated over and over and got away with it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:29pm On May 27, 2021
Juve has sacked their DNA manager. Utd to do same shortly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10286) (10287) (10288) (10289) (10290) (10291) (10292) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.