Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8724212 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10299) (10300) (10301) (10302) (10303) (10304) (10305) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:15pm On May 29, 2021
Jodera:
as for the bolded... I'm undecided mehn! Looking at our wingers, him fit get hope sef. Tho, I never liked the guy personally.

As for the bench, the bench paraded on Wednesday is great enough to beat Villarreal.
You can't tell me that matic, amad can't play bros? I mean same Amad scored a vital goal against ac Milan this season, how come he's now poor?

And who told you new coach can't come and use those bench ole is misusing? Na ole dey make you think say una bench poor and nobody else

I won't lie to myself, as I said I can't be hoping on a James or amad to rescue us when a new coach comes in.

I have watched James, we all know his strength and weaknesses, that one no be even talk to talk sef.

For amad, as I said earlier, I expected amad to come on for rashy in that match, hence I started with the Fvck ole.

Again amad is 19, and he is small, Villarreal defence would have swallowed him, plus the pressure on him to bail out, I used amad as a citing for our youths.

We need experience jare, na Manchester United be this jare.

With or without ole.

For Sterling saga, I don't think that is even possible but again na guardiola anything fit happen.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:59pm On May 29, 2021
Illimitable:
Winners win, losers will always look for excuses.
So, why is he going to the Euros? He should pull out of England's sqaud if he wants me to take him seriously...

He should better look after himself because Ole doesn't mind, you’ll play you to the ground...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:24pm On May 29, 2021
HewlettPackard:

We don't sack for any reason, we sack for under performance relative to the club standard.
We're saying the same thing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:24pm On May 29, 2021
BlueAngel444:

Every top club sacks their managers for the same reason Chelsea does.
No
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:26pm On May 29, 2021
Illimitable:
Winners win, losers will always look for excuses.
No wonder those ones on crutches had to play the finals that year.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 3:09pm On May 29, 2021
patrickmuf:
They'll tell you Mourinho signed Pogba, Lukaku, Lindelof, Bailly and co but they'll never accept it Ole that signed James (This one they have heaped the blame on Giggs), VDB (Them say na VDS), Telles is not good according to them but when you talk about Bruno and Cavani, they're suddenly Ole's signings...Some monikers here should be banned for the 600 years so we can stop reading utter BS!

Maguire with his big fridge head is arguably amongst the worst defender in the EPL.
Daniel James has declined under ole.
Ighalo was frozen out.
AWB is just a tackle merchant.
VDB is struggling to get game time.
Cavani cannot bench a fit Martial that drops disaster every game yet these olesexuals are not questioning his signings.
They keep on blaming the players and others for the homelessness of their mcm..
Sometimes I think these guys here are trolls.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:18pm On May 29, 2021
Joezinho:

Maguire with his big fridge head is arguably amongst the worst defender in the EPL.
Daniel James has declined under ole.
Ighalo was frozen out.
AWB is just a tackle merchant.
VDB is struggling to get game time.
Cavani cannot bench a fit Martial that drops disaster every game yet these olesexuals are not questioning his signings.
They keep on blaming the players and others for the homelessness of their mcm..
Sometimes I think these guys here are trolls.
All these bad players and Ole got the team to the semi final of the FA cup, 2nd in EPL and EL final. Hmm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 3:21pm On May 29, 2021
eph12:

All these bad players and Ole got the team to the semi final of the FA cup, 2nd in EPL and EL final. Hmm

And they won nothing!!

Man utd isn't Everton or tottenham thay should be celebrating getting to finals or semis.. It's over 3 years and ole has won nothing!

Success in football is measured by trophies. Recent history shows Arsenal have been more successful than Man Utd in recent times. The only trophy Utd fans now celebrate is the top 4 trophy.. I remembered when we used to mock arsenal for not being a big team bcus of top4 and not winning trophies.

The sad thing as at today some man fans see top 4 as gold and feel there should be no reason to blame the manager. Today's reality, man utd is not big team anymore..

With ole gollum in charge, we will continue to win the top 4 trophy like arsenal back in the day..Rinse and repeat..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:27pm On May 29, 2021
Joezinho:

And they won nothing!!

Man utd isn't Everton or tottenham thay should be celebrating getting to finals or semis.. It's over 3 years and ole has won nothing!

Success in football is measured by trophies. Recent history shows Arsenal have been more successful than Man Utd in recent times. The only trophy Utd fans now celebrate is the top 4 trophy.. I remembered when we used to mock arsenal for not being a big team bcus of top4 and not winning trophies.

The sad thing as at today some man fans see top 4 as gold and feel there should be no reason to blame the manager. Today's reality, man utd is not big team anymore..

With ole gollum in charge, we will continue to win the top 4 trophy like arsenal back in the day..Rinse and repeat..
Nobody said anything about celebrating.

So were you expecting a coach to win with all these bad players?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 3:31pm On May 29, 2021
eph12:

Nobody said anything about celebrating.

So were you expecting a coach to win with all these bad players?

You don't get it do you Mr Ephraim?

Who forced him to sign them? Me?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:46pm On May 29, 2021
Joezinho:

You don't get it do you Mr Ephraim?

Who forced him to sign them? Me?
Ok his sin is that he signed bad players? Not his managerial skills because it looks like he almost did something very good with the rubbish he bought.

So maybe they should just take players transfer away from him and let him just manage the team alone since he's not doing bad there
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 3:48pm On May 29, 2021
handelex:
Lmaoooo cheesy

How that bolded take shock you.. Abi you think say na fans for this thread go sack Ole? I no understand oo.
Patrickmuf said we all agreed he should be shown the way out, ok we've agreed, is he yet out?
Not the sacking per se bro.
But the shifting of blame to Bruno for being the 2nd pk taker to de gea and other blames.
All those blames ought not to arise at all.
Na ole and only ole cause that loss

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 3:58pm On May 29, 2021
KingAlabi:

I won't lie to myself, as I said I can't be hoping on a James or amad to rescue us when a new coach comes in.

I have watched James, we all know his strength and weaknesses, that one no be even talk to talk sef

For amad, as I said earlier, I expected amad to come on for rashy in that match, hence I started with the Fvck ole.

Again amad is 19, and he is small, Villarreal defence would have swallowed him, plus the pressure on him to bail out, I used amad as a citing for our youths.

We need experience jare, na Manchester United be this jare.

With or without ole.

For Sterling saga, I don't think that is even possible but again na guardiola anything fit happen.
Players improves. James wasn't poor like this when he first arrived. In fact, he hardly gives poor performances wen deployed to the left wing, how you guys forget this is surprising. How ole can't even deploy him into his favored left wing is another blemish on the coach.

As for Amad, I remember rashford taking his chances as a 19 abi 17yr old boy in European stage under more pressure than Amad, yet he took his chances.
Who knows whether that match would have been the match to spring Amad to his stardom, but trust ole been daft and stupid not to make use of his bench or take risk
Also, I don't discount experience, but if ole can't even work with his few given, how will you trust him with much. Mehn, Ole fvck up for not trusting his bench for that final. Forget quality or not

As for sterling, na Siddon look mode for arsenal first grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:11pm On May 29, 2021
Chelsea is winning tonight, my gut feeling tells me so...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 29, 2021
Jodera:
Not the sacking per se bro.
But the shifting of blame to Bruno for being the 2nd pk taker to de gea and other blames.
All those blames ought not to arise at all.
Na ole and only ole cause that loss
Bruno had a poor game by his standards and was called out, I don't think anybody blamed him for the loss.

It was Illim.itable that questioned why Bruno gave up the chance to shoot first for the penalties seeing he won the coin toss and that's a fair point. It's funny cos him and Patric.kmuf complaining about it are team members.

Instead of Patrick to call out his team member he's busy shifting the blame to Olesexuals cheesy

Lastly one thing alone didn't cause that loss, it was a combination of bad choices even before kickoff both from Ole the Chief culprit and the players on the field that night.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 4:34pm On May 29, 2021
eph12:

No wonder those ones on crutches had to play the finals that year.

The point is simple.

United had enough quality players on the pitch to beat Villareal without using injuries as excuse.

Mourinho had injury issues too but he didn’t use any excuse. He went out there and figured out how to beat Ajax.

Ole is a failure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0iyB-MIes0

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 4:53pm On May 29, 2021
eph12:

No. You just won't catch me lamenting over it. We have lost finals and we will lose more. No big deal there. It's how we lost that matters to me

Realistic fan .

Your type is rare.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 5:10pm On May 29, 2021
handelex:
Bruno had a poor game by his standards and was called out, I don't think anybody blamed him for the loss.

It was Illim.itable that questioned why Bruno gave up the chance to shoot first for the penalties seeing he won the coin toss and that's a fair point. It's funny cos him and Patric.kmuf complaining about it are team members.

Instead of Patrick to call out his team member he's busy shifting the blame to Olesexuals cheesy

Lastly one thing alone didn't cause that loss, it was a combination of bad choices even before kickoff both from Ole the Chief culprit and the players on the field that night.
Lol.. Well, fair points.
Totally Agree with you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 5:15pm On May 29, 2021
Illimitable:

The point is simple.

United had enough quality players on the pitch to beat Villareal without using injuries as excuse.

Mourinho had injury issues too but he didn’t use any excuse. He went out there and figured out how to beat Ajax.

Ole is a failure.

no worry in 23 more matches Ole will be sacked if he is not vying for any title
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 29, 2021
Solskjaer has done the job he was hired for. The next part is very different. Very interesting article.

https://onfootball.substack.com/p/solskjaer-has-done-the-job-he-was
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LMDyaya(m): 5:40pm On May 29, 2021
una go dey here dey watse una time..

By now ,every individual with football sense knows ole is daft,and cant win the BIG TITLES!

If we had a serious board,the failed teacher wouldnt still be the manager by now.

This club is a joke,
know this and know peace.

#glazersout
we want owners with ambitions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:56pm On May 29, 2021
Jodera:
Players improves. James wasn't poor like this when he first arrived. In fact, he hardly gives poor performances wen deployed to the left wing, how you guys forget this is surprising. How ole can't even deploy him into his favored left wing is another blemish on the coach.

As for Amad, I remember rashford taking his chances as a 19 abi 17yr old boy in European stage under more pressure than Amad, yet he took his chances.
Who knows whether that match would have been the match to spring Amad to his stardom, but trust ole been daft and stupid not to make use of his bench or take risk
Also, I don't discount experience, but if ole can't even work with his few given, how will you trust him with much. Mehn, Ole fvck up for not trusting his bench for that final. Forget quality or not

As for sterling, na Siddon look mode for arsenal first grin

@ bolded
You definitely no dey watch james grin grin

For the rest, I agree cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:00pm On May 29, 2021
Illimitable:

The point is simple.

Ole is a failure.

But Rashford was the one that spoke, not Ole. He's telling you that he has been playing with injury and so have a couple of his teammates, but you have problem with that. It's not the coach saying that but Rashford
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:02pm On May 29, 2021
Eph12
I no come understand you again oh, are you being sarcastic, or what exactly?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:05pm On May 29, 2021
KingAlabi:
Eph12
I no come understand you again oh, are you being sarcastic, or what exactly?

I’m surprised myself. Eph12 usually doesn’t speak like that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:04pm On May 29, 2021
Leyqute:

I’m surprised myself. Eph12 usually doesn’t speak like that.
I am sure he is been sarcastic Sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:08pm On May 29, 2021
eph12:

But Rashford was the one that spoke, not Ole. He's telling you that he has been playing with injury and so have a couple of his teammates, but you have problem with that. It's not the coach saying that but Rashford

Rashford didn’t pick himself.

If what Rashford said is true about injuries, why did Ole start him in the final or why did Ole overplay him throughout the course of the season.

Everyone(including Rashford’s haters) knows he is better than the pile of shit he served on Wednesday. It all comes from Ole.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 7:10pm On May 29, 2021
KingAlabi:

@ bolded
You definitely no dey watch james grin grin

For the rest, I agree cool
but have James consistently disappointed on the left wing this season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:15pm On May 29, 2021
Jodera:
but have James consistently disappointed on the left wing this season?

And yeah he has disappointed, got his chance when rashford got injured initially.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 7:18pm On May 29, 2021
KingAlabi:

And yeah he has disappointed, got his chance when rashford got injured initially.
Lol... Alright then
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Beorn: 7:58pm On May 29, 2021
The opening ceremony was fûcking lit.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 8:02pm On May 29, 2021
See Kponpon grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10299) (10300) (10301) (10302) (10303) (10304) (10305) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.