Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8727775 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10305) (10306) (10307) (10308) (10309) (10310) (10311) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 29, 2021
Illimitable:

This was you talking rubbish about Tuchel when I said he’s made Chelsea the most difficult team to beat in Europe.

Suddenly, you tipped him to win last week. You people just lie without shame. This is the internet - anything you say in the past could be used against you.

Dig more and you’ll see where I mentioned Chelsea will win.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:04pm On May 29, 2021
My phone just ring up and down, trolling offline no be here oh. cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:05pm On May 29, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Oya do am if e easy..
It's not an attack on CFC, it's more an in-house thing...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 29, 2021
This guy just wan stress me this night.

Postdigger please dig up where I mentioned Chelsea will beat City in the final.

Make the guy rest.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 11:06pm On May 29, 2021
patrickmuf:
It's not an attack on CFC, it's more an in-house thing...

Man city has a far better team than you and dem chop am 3 times

Do am if e easy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 29, 2021
TrebleChamp:
What an adult see while sitting down, Olesexuals cannot see it even if they climb Mount everest grin grin....
Don't kid yourself please, so saying you want something now means you saw it? grin
By the way, you got what you wanted and you're still wailing, why nau?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Almajirihunter(m): 11:08pm On May 29, 2021
Bruno what grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 11:08pm On May 29, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Dig more and you’ll see where I mentioned Chelsea will win.

I don’t need to.

I only remember the conversations I directly have with people.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 11:08pm On May 29, 2021
Hey boys

Any Ole Fan still dey here??

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 29, 2021
handelex:
Swears if e get gun, e fit shoot Alabi this night grin

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:10pm On May 29, 2021
Omo. Kante don win all available trophies

We just get top players when dey languish for Europa League.

We call them useless but when they play outside this club they play better.

This club needs restrategizing. Our top guys go jakpa o. When you see young boys with UCL and you don dey old nobody go te you to leave and go to a title challenging club.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 29, 2021
patrickmuf:
Are you concerned that we're being left behind?

UCL...

MANCHESTER UNITED - 3

CHELSEA - 2
Left behind? But the bolded from you says otherwise.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 29, 2021
Illimitable:

I don’t need to.

I only remember the conversations I directly have with people.

You have to dig.

You brought it up, you dug to score cheap points, now you suddenly only remember the conversations you have with people.

This is exactly why I detest arguing with people who twist things a lot.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 29, 2021
GloryIsaac:
This guy just wan stress me this night.

Postdigger please dig up where I mentioned Chelsea will beat City in the final.

Make the guy rest.
It was with me you had that convo sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LMDyaya(m): 11:11pm On May 29, 2021
Yaya Touré's agent in 2018: “Pep turned all Africa against himself. I’m sure that many African shamans in the future will not allow Guardiola to win the Champions League. This will be for
Guardiola an African curse. Life will show whether I am right or not.”

gringringrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:12pm On May 29, 2021
Ole fan boys, I swear you guys should stay under the radar...

Nobody in the world thought Chelsea were good enough but Tuchel came in and changed things but here, y'all hiding behind lame comments like; it's down to the Glazers to sack him yet you folks are protesting against the Glazers, isn't it down to them to sell or not?

Ole is a white wizard who uses his wizadry wrongly..That guy is a fraud and should be unceremoniously sacked...

If I was the Glazers, it'd make his sack a fans challenge, who drafts the best sack letter gets the chance to visit Old Trafford to see any game of his or her choice...

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 11:12pm On May 29, 2021
odizeey:
Omo. Kanye don win all available trophies

We just get top players when dey languish for Europa League.

We call them useless but when they play outside this club they play better.

This club needs restrategizing. Our top guys go jakpa o. When you see young boys with UCL and you don dey old nobody go te you to leave and go to a title challenging club.

Maybe that needs to happen before Olesexuals get it.

We might have to relegate before everyone gets on board in unison and figure out the way forward.

70% of United fans are happy with Ole and his pre-historic tactics. There can never be progress with such divide in the fanbase.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 11:13pm On May 29, 2021
LMDyaya:
Yaya Touré's agent in 2018: “Pep turned all Africa against himself. I’m sure that many African shamans in the future will not allow Guardiola to win the Champions League. This will be for
Guardiola an African curse. Life will show whether I am right or not.”

gringringrin

Apparently, the witches in Africa are the reason why Pep can’t win Champions League after spending $1 billion in Man City.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 29, 2021
KingAlabi:

Na wetin Dem no understand be this

No matter the wailing for here na until the owners wan sack am Dem go sack am. cheesy
Them go dey alright las las.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 11:13pm On May 29, 2021
Done with this club till Glazers get things ryt abeg

Make i pitch tent with Madrid

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 29, 2021
handelex:
It was with me you had that convo sef.

Please dig it up if you can.

I mentioned it here that I wouldn’t want to face Chelsea in their current form, and they’ll beat City with the form they’re in. Was so sure that I was going to put money on it.

This was weeks ago even before they faced each other in EPL I think.

Because of Olé, person wan stress me unnecessarily this night.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:16pm On May 29, 2021
Illimitable:

Maybe that needs to happen before Olesexuals get it.

We might have to relegate before everyone gets on board in unison and figure out the way forward.

70% of United fans are happy with Ole and his pre-historic tactics. There can never be progress with such divide in the fanbase.

They need to keep shut about glazer bullshit.

Instead pressure the glazers to sign a good coach. They will surely spend. It's proven.

It's easier for them to sack and replace than leave this club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 11:17pm On May 29, 2021
GloryIsaac:

You have to dig.

You brought it up, you dug to score cheap points, now you suddenly only remember the conversations you have with people.

This is exactly why I detest arguing with people who twist things a lot.

I don’t give a flying fück about what you discussed with others. I only remember you challenged my theory that Tuchel is a good manager.

What you said later on does not matter to me. You didn’t say it to me. I don’t know if you said so or not.

Why would you tip Tuchel to win after insinuating Ole is better than him because of a round of 16 tie? cheesy grin

It doesn’t make any sense.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:17pm On May 29, 2021
Anybody when talk about glazer not spending for here, Ogun go burn e yansh

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 29, 2021
patrickmuf:
Ole fan boys, I swear you guys should stay under the radar...

Nobody in the world thought Chelsea were good enough but Tuchel came in and changed things but here, y'all hiding behind lame comments like; it's down to the Glazers to sack him yet you folks are protesting against the Glazers, isn't it down to them to sell or not?

Ole is a white wizard who uses his wizadry wrongly..That guy is a fraud and should be unceremoniously sacked...

If I was the Glazers, it'd make his sack a fans challenge, who drafts the best sack letter gets the chance to visit Old Trafford to see any game of his or her choice...
Does this even make any sense? Isn't the owners those that will sack him or you want to sack him from nairaland?

If you can pls do and save us from all these useless toxicity and wailings for here abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:18pm On May 29, 2021
eph12:

many chords actually. this season you're celebrating a trophy, next season you are struggling to enter the top 6. That's not what I want to see for this team, maybe some just want to shout up ManU

How far?

Chelsea won UCL this season, they will struggle to make top 6 next season right?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:19pm On May 29, 2021
handelex:
Left behind? But the bolded from you says otherwise.
Typical Ole fan boy, how long has Chelsea been a force to reckon with? It's like Leicester winning 2 UCLs in 10 yrs and you think it means nothing...

This is how mediocre Liverpool fans used to sound until Fergie knocked them off their perch...

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 11:19pm On May 29, 2021
Sorrow, Tears and gnashing of teeth na regular trademark for this thread. Long may it continue. Una no go vex.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 29, 2021
Tuchel has more iconic moment in Chelsea within 4 months than solksjer in Manchester united in three Years

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:21pm On May 29, 2021
handelex:
Does this even make any sense? Isn't the owners those that will sack him or you want to sack him from nairaland?

If you can pls do and save us from all these useless toxicity and wailings.
It's you and your twisted brain that's useless and toxic...

When you say GlazerOut, don't you know they reserve the right to sell or not sell?

Your love for mediocrity stinks...

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:22pm On May 29, 2021
Illimitable:

I don’t give a flying fück about what you discussed with others. I only remember you challenged my theory that Tuchel is a good manager.

What you said later on does not matter to me. You didn’t say it to me. I don’t know if you said so or not.

Why would you tip Tuchel to win after insinuating Ole is better than him because of a round of 16 tie? cheesy grin

It doesn’t make any sense.

@bolded.....Melody, Benji and co

All the bottlers (Poch, Tuchel and Rodgers) won trophies this season except Mr Progress

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:23pm On May 29, 2021
patrickmuf:
It's you and your twisted brain that's useless and toxic...

When you say GlazerOut, don't you know they reserve the right to sell or not sell?

Your love for mediocrity stinks...

Shameless set of fans, supporting a failure

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10305) (10306) (10307) (10308) (10309) (10310) (10311) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: eph12(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.