Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,495 members, 7,854,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8847915 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10345) (10346) (10347) (10348) (10349) (10350) (10351) ... (14210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FatherChrismas: 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
handelex:
Anthony Martial has been offered to Real Madrid on a season-long loan with a fee and an option to buy. Martial's agent is trying to find him a new club this summer #mulive [@DuncanCastles,@TransferPodcast]

Okay.
martial is good hopefully he'll be able to use his pace and good foot work over the.
He might even bench hazard, Vinicius, and Benzema
all together grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Baba drop aza make we include you for the competition to win some giveaway

grin
tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
HAALAND ON CHELSEA: "They are a good team you can see by the way of their champions league run"

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
Smellymouth:

Said this in January. Smh.

I pray we come back stronger next season.

GGMU!!

Pray to who exactly? Red devils too don dey pray when they are terrified? grin

Long may the woes of you DEVILS continue.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:43am On Jun 12, 2021
Bombblacks:

Stop typing nonsense. They are various reasons why Haaland transfer fell through and it had nothing to do with Ole.

1) Agents fee
2) They wanted a low release clause(60million) in his contract which was never going to happen.
3) Haaland wanted to develop his career further in a club with mild pressure before moving on to top clubs.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:50am On Jun 12, 2021
Can Madrid help us take away ice cold rubbish.

I won't be surprised if he performs there we go begin receive alerts.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 12, 2021
KingAlabi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can already see it happening if the deal goes through.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LMDyaya(m): 6:26am On Jun 12, 2021
BlueAngel444:
they messed up By offering the best winger/creative player I know they have ever had in a while, what he is worth.

Can you find any winger producing 30+ G/A even in German for three straight seasons

Lol, @ £450k, no be £500k Sanchez they collect chill for bench that time grin

Any team that wants Sancho would likely offer him, £300k per week for 6 to 7 years

scamchez don pass and we dont want a repitition angry

from 190k to 300k ?!angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 6:27am On Jun 12, 2021
airmark:

Pray to who exactly? Red devils too don dey pray when they are terrified? grin

Long may the woes of you DEVILS continue.

Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy(Shekpites from the clan of baal) for when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LMDyaya(m): 6:27am On Jun 12, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Sancho earns £190k/week at Dortmund...

ohh thanks for the correction.If so, then the new deal wouldnt be too much.

its rumours anyway
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:56am On Jun 12, 2021
LMDyaya:

ohh thanks for the correction.If so, then the new deal wouldnt be too much.

its rumours anyway
Yea it rumour, i think the board know Sancho is no where near the value Dortmund are quoting. If he was that good, why is United the only club showing interest since last season? He is good but no where near £80m...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:04am On Jun 12, 2021
handelex:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can already see it happening if the deal goes through.
Lolz
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2021
KingAlabi:

Lolz
grin
Welcome back my friend, how was your break?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2021
KingAlabi:

You can see reasons why Mata's deal should be extended but Martial should be loaned to Madrid with an option to buy? Na wa o!

Some fans for here sha!

Madrid refused to sell Bale to us all these years but as soon as Tottenham approached them, they didn't think twice. Martial is a top talent who just had one bad season but you think he should be sent out of the club but deadwoods should have their contracts extended. Next season, you guys will still come up with the ridiculous excuse that we don't have a strong bench but then you want deadwoods retained and those who can do a job coming from the bench should be sold...

Seeing that we have not signed anyone yet, why should we go ahead to release players who are still useful?

Some of you just want things to remain the way they are so you guys can defend Ole...

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 12, 2021
patrickmuf:
You can see reasons why Mata's deal should be extended but Martial should be loaned to Madrid with an option to buy? Na wa o!

Some fans for here sha!

Madrid refused to sell Bale to us all these years but as soon as Tottenham approached them, they didn't think twice. Martial is a top talent who just had one bad season but you think he should be sent out of the club but deadwoods should their contracts extended. Next season, you guys will still come up with the ridiculous excuse that we don't have a strong bench but then you want deadwoods retained and those who can do a job coming from the bench should be sold...

Seeing that we have not signed anyone yet, why should we go ahead to release players who are still useful?

Some of you just want things to remain the way they are so you guys can defend Ole...
Please Patrick can we just stop making every discussion about Ole. Alabi and I has not mentioned Ole but you had to sneak him him at the end to make it look like we're defending him. Na this thing dey tire person for here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2021
handelex:
Please Patrick can we just stop making every discussion about Ole. Alabi and I has not mentioned Ole but you had to sneak him him at the end to make it look like we're defending him. Na this thing dey tire person for here.
We are asking for improvement in the first team and the bench (serious improvement) and you guys are saying Martial should be sent to Madrid, who have we signed to replace Martial? Just 2 seasons ago, Martial was praised here and just one bad season he is all of a sudden a trashy player...

Why will a true fan want Martial sent to Madrid yet see reasons why Mata's deal should be extended? Between Mata and Martial, who would you rather have on the bench?

If we had gone ahead to sign Haaland, Sancho, Ndidi, Trippier, Pau Torres etc Nobody will have any qualms seeing you guys talking about selling or loaning players surplus to requirements but no, we haven't completed a single deal...

Talking about alerts, isn't it sly dig at others too?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:53am On Jun 12, 2021
The defense of Ole last season was that we have a bad bench same defense that sufficed 2 seasons ago after Sevilla dumped us out of the UEL semis yet we should keep Mata and bin Martial. If Martial was fit for that UEL final, I'm dead sure Rashford wouldn't have played the entirety of the game...

Before selling Martial, we must sign at least two forward players and sell Mata, Jones, James, Matic and Lindelof/Bailly...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 10:04am On Jun 12, 2021
LMDyaya:

scamchez don pass and we dont want a repitition angry

from 190k to 300k ?!angry

when una sign Pogba many seasons ago no be £290k, Fernandes and Maguire earn up to 200k. Yet u dey except starboy Sancho, with almost 40G/A consistent for three seasons to collect less? When De Gea earns about £400k per week, if Sancho collects £300k u suppose smile cheesy but report says it's £350k per week
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 12, 2021
patrickmuf:
We are asking for improvement in the first team and the bench (serious improvement) and you guys are saying Martial should be sent to Madrid, who have we signed to replace Martial? Just 2 seasons ago, Martial was praised here and just one bad season he is all of a sudden a trashy player...

Why will a true fan want Martial sent to Madrid yet see reasons why Mata's deal should be extended? Between Mata and Martial, who would you rather have on the bench?

If we had gone ahead to sign Haaland, Sancho, Ndidi, Trippier, Pau Torres etc Nobody will have any qualms seeing you guys talking about selling or loaning players surplus to requirements but no, we haven't completed a single deal...

Talking about alerts, isn't it sly dig at others too?
Ok.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 10:17am On Jun 12, 2021
BikeMan:
No be the coach wey win your last set of trophies be that? grin
Abeg this barracks style torturing from you and air mark don do abeg grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:23am On Jun 12, 2021
In a post talking about Martial to Madrid Patrickmumu sneaked in Ole and made it all about Ole Mad people full here. cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:24am On Jun 12, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:26am On Jun 12, 2021
BlueAngel444:
[s] when una sign Pogba many seasons ago no be £290k, Fernandes and Maguire earn £250k+. Yet u dey except starboy Sancho, with almost 40G/A consistent for three seasons to collect less? When De Gea earns about £400k per week, if Sancho collects £300k u suppose smile cheesy but report says it's £350k per week [/s]
Nobody asked for your opinion on Sancho transfer to United. Shut it and focus on your own useless club cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LMDyaya(m): 10:26am On Jun 12, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Yea it rumour, i think the board know Sancho is no where near the value Dortmund are quoting. If he was that good, why is United the only club showing interest since last season? He is good but no where near £80m...

And united being the only club in talks we cannot make them lower the price,wetin de happen for this club sef.

everybody go just de do us anyhow.if it is another big club its nothing more than £70m

And I just hope sancho is not another kagawa and mhiki.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:32am On Jun 12, 2021
BikeMan:
Welcome back my friend, how was your break?
Was never out, allowed you to have the stage.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:36am On Jun 12, 2021
patrickmuf:

Some fans for here sha!

Madrid refused to sell Bale to us all these years but as soon as Tottenham approached them, they didn't think twice. Martial is a top talent who just had one bad season but you think he should be sent out of the club but deadwoods should their contracts extended. Next season, you guys will still come up with the ridiculous excuse that we don't have a strong bench but then you want deadwoods retained and those who can do a job coming from the bench should be sold...

Lots of rubbish you wrote there.

Do I want mata deal extended?

No

Between Mata and grant extending which seems more sensible?

Mata

Do I want martial to leave the squad?

Yes

Without any good replacement?

Then, No

If you don't understand, then I can't help you, enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:37am On Jun 12, 2021
handelex:

It really tiring, honestly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:51am On Jun 12, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Another useless and terrible poster on this board cheesy cheesy. Sancho wants to only return to England which means just 3 option. Liverpool, United and Chelsea.

United: Is the obvious choice with a guranteed starting position waiting for him. Personal terms already agreed.

Liverpool: Already have Salah and can't spend big on players without making sales. None of their top players are leaving.

AgberoFc: Already have their wings option covered.

Next time use that big head of yours to think cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LMDyaya(m): 10:54am On Jun 12, 2021
BlueAngel444:
when una sign Pogba many seasons ago no be £290k, Fernandes and Maguire earn £250k+. Yet u dey except starboy Sancho, with almost 40G/A consistent for three seasons to collect less? When De Gea earns about £400k per week, if Sancho collects £300k u suppose smile cheesy but report says it's £350k per week

maguire and fernandes no de earn 250k oo

de gea earned his salary, no manutd player or fan could complain.

for a player still developing that has to be rumour.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2021
Jadon Sancho's #mufc contract would see him move into the top five highest earners in the Premier League, joining David de Gea (£375,000), Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (£350,000), Raheem Sterling (£300,000) and Kevin de Bruyne (£300,000) #mulive [@AdrianJKajumba]

Wtf
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 11:12am On Jun 12, 2021
patrickmuf:

Some fans for here sha!

Oga sir

Respectfully, defending Martial is comical at best...I understand you like the idiot but if there's any clown that needs to leave MUFC first, it's that idiot. Talk about Martial's pay being around the same region as Mane's. Then you think of work input and all. Martial is a waste of space and should never be in this team, not to talk of donning that number 9 jersey

And then again, if you can defend a lazy idiot like Martial, then you can't be blaming others for defending OLE seriously.

Abeg, let's say NO to lazy idiots and NO to mediocrity as well
Happy democracy day smiley

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:36am On Jun 12, 2021
Make dis boy dey comb hair na... Naba

Omor see that Bellingham fade.. Fireeeeee.

Same Johnston has confidence in his face..

For facial expression alone he fit unsettle penalty taker. Since West Brom don relegate dey should bring him back to the club

(1) (2) (3) ... (10345) (10346) (10347) (10348) (10349) (10350) (10351) ... (14210) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: perfecta1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.