Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8773543 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10398) (10399) (10400) (10401) (10402) (10403) (10404) ... (14174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
Expert17:

At least Haaland go score the goals for Man utd.

We signed Pogba for then world record £89m but na only France he dey give 10/10 performance always.
Abi oo grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2021
Panther7:
Really? Wow!
So PSG want to sign Ramos and Varane togther. Interesting.
Varane is not going to PSG.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
Smellymouth:

No. Don't get me wrong Eph. Why are we getting another CB to compliment maguire? Maguire's best attributes involve his physicality and aerial ability, whereas he's pretty poor on the ball, he doesn't read the game at a high level and he's very poor at defending in space especially when he's isolated.

So the thing with Maguire is he's a pretty good cb for a mid table or bottom of the table team like when he was at Leicester whereas he's at best average for a team who wants to be challenging for a title and in the champions league.

When you're at a big club they tend do have a lot more of the ball, play higher up the pitch and especially in modern football most big sides play a pretty high press and so there isn't as much protection in front of the defense, and all those things highlight all the things Maguire struggles with.

Truth is he's a terrible 90m defender. He's probably a very decent 40m defender..
Looks like you have a problem with the 80 or 90m than with the player.

Side by side, when you compare Maguire with other defenders in the league, he has one of the best combined stats. But some of us have determined to put him under the microscope every game. Maguire is not bad. He's a solid defender. The system is the problem. Other defenders have their forwards and midfield pressing like crazy to win the ball, his own don't do that, and instead prefer to back off into our own half. Those are some of the issues we're facing. The player is not the problem

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
Expert17:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Naturally gifted kor Artificially induced ni
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
Expert17:

Forever useless since 1986, drop your account number

1k to win 4K merchant cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I was wondering who get that mail grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
GloryIsaac:

If Son comes, game over for Martial.

Levy will request Old Trafford as transfer fee sha
Weyrey Levy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
eph12:

I was wondering who get that mail grin grin
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
SyIvalord:
Did you see how he was deleted for Switzerland’s 3rd goal? I have never seen Lindelof deleted in such a disgraceful manner. No be strength be everything, he is all muscle and no brains. Lindelof is better by far. Kimpembe hardly goes a game without making costly errors.

We need an upgrade on Lindelof and Kimpembe is nowhere near an upgrade. Kimpembe is worse than Bailly and Bailly isn’t that good.

They should just get someone good enough to complement Maguire, I’m not convinced about Varane but United is, and I hope he does well if they get him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
Some Uzoho wannabe is crying his eyes out right now because of Starboi.

Don’t worry, we will soon chase you out of here With dazzling performances cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
grin

United should test Arsenal with Jones + James for Saka. Dem too like Awoof for Arsenal, dem fit accept the Deal o.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bombblacks:
I'm done with conceding cheap set pieces, I want to see a tall and dominating Cb next to Maguire.

grin

Alright sire.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
afrodoc2:

I just dey look you with side eye like Jega.

Oya take this one step down

See tekkers of life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7UZM-JMaf0

Great skill and technique, he is obviously talented and highly rated. I can't wait to see him rake in goals and assist for us next season....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
handelex:
350k say him na 2nd coming of Jaap Stam or Vidić
Na the United way be that now ooh grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
96forever:
Some Uzoho wannabe is crying his eyes out right now because of Starboi.

Don’t worry, we will soon chase you out of here With dazzling performances cheesy
Starboy Sancho already giving haters nightmares cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
Once again Stat padder should be taken off penalty duties angry angry.

Trevor012:
It's high time Bruno leaves penalty duties for our forward. He doesn't need them for anything.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Great skill and technique, he is obviously talented and highly rated. I can't wait to see him rake in goals and assist for us next season....

I hope afrodoc won't be dragged with YouTube videos with these trekkers... People go dey share your post you no go know sey them dey wait for days of digging deep.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
Trevor012:
Once again Stat padder should be taken off penalty duties angry angry.

Nah..... Bruno should remain In charge, as far as he's scoring it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
Although it's still rumour, but it would a stupid decision by Ole. Same way he extended Dr Bailey's contract, only to be looking for another CB to partner Maguire. An improved wage for that matter, this Ole na real weyrey...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
adebayo201:

I hope afrodoc won't be dragged with YouTube videos with these trekkers... People go dey share your post you no go know sey them dey wait for days of digging deep.
Abi ooh, i wasn't convinced with Sancho's ability to improve our team. He comes highly rated, so make i give him the benefit of doubt. I am just surprise he isn't starting or even playing games at the Euros.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Abi ooh, i wasn't convinced with Sancho's ability to improve our team. He comes highly rated, so make i give him the benefit of doubt. I am just surprise he isn't starting or even playing games at the Euros.

He will do well irrespective of what happens in Euro, Sancho nah starboy. My only concern is Olè.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 11:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
Jodera:
he was their key player 2018/2019, and 2019/2020 team. Mostly in first 11.

In fact, him and Jimenez have a special understanding most times I watched them play. I'm surprised you're saying a whole Jota is a bench player in that wolves team.
Allow me hate Liverfool and their players in peace. Jota is a bench warming fraud as far as I am concerned. That idîôt is one of the chief reasons Portugal had a poor Euros campaign and Bruno is taking all the blame.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Although it's still rumour, but it would a stupid decision by Ole. Same way he extended Dr Bailey's contract, only to be looking for another CB to partner Maguire. An improved wage for that matter, this Ole na real weyrey...
Is it Ole that decides how much a player earns? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
I have an important question. How is Sancho going to sign the deal when Bruno will take all the pens? Which pen Sancho wan take sign?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:31am On Jul 02, 2021
SyIvalord:
Allow me hate Liverfool and their players in peace. Jota is a bench warming fraud as far as I am concerned. That idîôt is one of the chief reasons Portugal had a poor Euros campaign and Bruno is taking all the blame.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
What a damage control technique employed by the renowned silvadunce

This one pass Pogboom masterclass oh
Hohohoho...las las, ole ni everybody tongue tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:58am On Jul 02, 2021
adebayo201:

He will do well irrespective of what happens in Euro, Sancho nah starboy. My only concern is Olè.
Olesexuals MCM cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 1:01am On Jul 02, 2021
SyIvalord:
Is it Ole that decides how much a player earns? undecided
Not entirely, but he decides which player stays or leave (either sold or released).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 4:01am On Jul 02, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Not entirely, but he decides which player stays or leave (either sold or released).
So why did you say “on an improved wage for that matter” as if it is Ole that decides the wage he gets? Don’t you see that you are just blaming Ole for no reason? For all we know, Ole might not want to keep him but the board wants to extend his contract so they sell him for a bigger contract. It makes no sense to assume you know what’s going on internally when you don’t.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 4:19am On Jul 02, 2021
Silence is always the best answer for fools. The more you grow older, the more you realize the wisdom in this saying. Unless you are a fool like Lostmyzeal, then in that case as you grow older, you will only become more foolish. I have always wondered what the idiot lost zeal in, seems he lost the zeal to develop mentally since he was 4. grin grin grin This is my quarterly reply to you in order to keep your throat firmly on my côck. It’s fun to see that you are still as stûpîd as ever. Not that I am surprised though, your stûpîdity is obviously hereditary and won’t leave you any time soon.

You’ll get another reply next four month if I feel like you deserve it. Until then, keep my dick in your mouth and keep being the retàrded dog you are wink

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 02, 2021
It's like Manchester United bought a fake Pogba because the Pogba in Manchester United is a different Pogba in France.
The Pogba of France is the Pogba that played in Juventus. So who is the Pogba of Manchester United?

Somebody should answer me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 02, 2021
Manchester United are going on a wrong part from their destiny.
See!! I am a fan of FC Barcelona but i am a lover of good football and great footballers irrespective of the club they play for.
While it's good for Manchester United to buy players with big money, i think they are derailing from what makes a club a great club.
Manchester United or perhaps the coach do not see the beauty of Pogba and what he can give to the club.
I watched the Euros and i can tell you in full audacity that Paul Pogba was the best player in France, even mbappe don't even come close at all.
Pogba is a midfield genius, Pogba in France reminds me of Pirlo and Paul Scholes.
I think Manchester United lack the proper coach because If a man like Guardiola handles Pogba and rashford, i am sure both of them will be contenders for Balon d or.
This current coach of Manchester United can't successfully utilise the players he is got and this new player the club bought won't make a difference.
Pogba should be the one taken all the penalties and free kicks, if Manchester United is build around Paul Pogba, the club will excel.

Pogba is good, he just needs a coach that will put the burden of the club on his shoulder, more like what Juventus is to Ronaldo, Messi is to Barca and Neymar is to PSG.
Manchester United need to make Pogba the face of the club and bring in a coach that will install confident in him and with the help of young players like Rashford.
Manchester United will excel and by the way, instead of splashing 70 million pounds on this latest signing, why not sack the coach, bring in Zidane and bring Ramos to Manchester United?

Imagine Zidane handling this current Manchester United players with Ramos in charge of the defence.
Just pause and imaging what if will be.
How I wish Barcelona can go for Paul Pogba, imagine Messi and Pogba in the same team, oboy!!! Na nuclear weapon o. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:08am On Jul 02, 2021
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10398) (10399) (10400) (10401) (10402) (10403) (10404) ... (14174) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Realtord43 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.