Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,224 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8833024 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10419) (10420) (10421) (10422) (10423) (10424) (10425) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
handelex:
I dunno why but I smell an England heart break in this game..
I'm with you on this grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
benji93:
See that control by Braithwathe around the 60th minute or so despite that, there were at least 2 English players applying pressure. That man is a forward/winger. If he can do that, I do not understand why Pogba, an "exceptional midfielder" would get dispossessed in the lead-up to the equalizer by the Swiss. just pointing that out. grin. Some people here thought Pogba couldn't have done anything else instead of messing that up. cheesy
After the guy height Rice finish, he still tell am show me your number like twice. Pogba does those things on stead nau abi you no dey watch Pogbs?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
Are you kidding me. You know how much time that would take? Anybody go pay me for that? grin. Besides if you were watching you would have seen that. grin cheesy. No vex me abeg. cheesy
Trevor012:

Bring the video of that braithwathe control

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
handelex:
After the guy height Rice finish, he still am show me your number like twice. Pogba does those things on stead nau abi you no dey watch Pogbs?

Lol, he is only interested in Pogba’s mistakes and faults. Not sure he celebrates when Pogba scores or provides an assist sef.

The thing get as e be o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
benji93:
Are you kidding me. You know how much time that would take? Anybody go pay me for that? grin. Besides if you were watching you would have seen that. grin cheesy. No vex me abeg. cheesy
Bring it na and stop all these shalayes cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
You are obviously not following. My point is Pogba is inconsistent. He could be world-class one moment and then fail in a basic midfield duty the next. I repeat, a good midfielder should have taken care of business in that Pogba debacle, not to talk of an exceptional one. Yet someone said, it was Kante's fault. I still cannot understand that take. cheesy grin
handelex:
After the guy height Rice finish, he still am show me your number like twice. Pogba does those things on stead nau abi you no dey watch Pogbs?

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ahah, i was wondering why you would even ask me to do that. It turns out you are the man that claimed it was Kante's fault. I am no longer surprised. Continue. cheesy
Trevor012:

Bring it na and stop all these shalayes cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
benji93:
You are obviously not following. My point is Pogba is inconsistent. He could be world-class one moment and then fail in a basic midfield duty the next. I repeat, a good midfielder should have taken care of business in that Pogba debacle, not to talk of an exceptional one. Yet someone said, it was Kante's fault. I still cannot understand that take. cheesy grin
How that Braithwaite situation and Pogba own take correlate

Maybe you're the one not really following.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
benji93:
Ahah, i was wondering why you would even ask me to do that. It turns out you are the man that claimed it was Kante's fault. I am no longer surprised. Continue. cheesy
It's simple. Bring It out let's compare and contrast it with that of Pogba own since you brought Pogba up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Very simple. If you can look at that sequence of events again, please do. The ball was kicked out, two English were very close, yet he was able to control the ball, hold it and then pass it out of danger, and remember the English players were actually behind him. He was well aware,took care of it and then passed it out. He made it look easy. Now that's what I would expect from an exceptional midfielder.
handelex:
How that Braithwaite situation and Pogba own take correlate

Maybe you're the one not really following.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
Almost all Maguire's headers has been on target of recent... We want to see that at club level too undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
Sterling can play beautiful nonsense shaa.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
benji93:
Very simple. If you can look at that sequence of events again, please do. The ball was kicked out, two English were very close, yet he was able to control the ball, hold it and then pass it out of danger, and remember the English players were actually behind him. He was well aware,took care of it and then passed it out. He made it look easy. Now that's what I would expect from an exceptional midfielder.
That Braithwaite control was a clearance from a corner, the kind ball Pogba excels at controlling.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
You are making my point unknowingly. Pogba is excellent at controlling the ball and shielding off his opponent if the ball comes out from a clearance, but he can not do the same when someone passes the ball to him under pressure. That simply means he's inconsistent under pressure. Isn't it? Exceptionality is characterized by the player's ability to take control in critical moments. You look at it and say wow, he made it look easy.
handelex:
That Braithwaite control was a clearance from a corner, the kind ball Pogba excels at controlling.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
Are we watching a potential man city front 4
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
But was that a penalty?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
Southgate got an English team to the semis of a world cup and he's close to getting this team to the finals of the Euros and well-positioned to win it. Many of us claim he's not good, but well at least he's very lucky. Very interesting subject. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
No difference between ole and Southgate angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
KingAlabi:
No difference between ole and Southgate angry
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
Southgate again serving us some hot L cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
KingTom:

I'm with you on this grin
Fortunately our fears was averted.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
benji93:
grin grin grin ;. I hope you saw that sequence of display of skill by Braithwaite. Once I saw that the first person that came to mind was the so-called magnificent Pogba. I would think the "exceptional Pogba" could do better. I don't have anything against Pogba, just that I believe he's overrated. grin. Very simple.
Overrated by the same fanbase that hates him abi who dey overrate am?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
handelex:
Fortunately our fears was averted.
So it's Argentina Brazil, then Italy England on Sunday. What a Sunday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 3:15am On Jul 08, 2021
I don’t see the pseudo intellectuals and Nairaland coaches talking shiit about Gareth anymore. Lol. People claim they know football yet they want a coach to play expansive football in a 7-game tournament with players that play together every four years.

The two teams that reached the final prioritized defence but apparently, it is a sacrilege to prioritize defence. This thread will never seize to amaze me.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:24am On Jul 08, 2021
KingTom:

So it's Argentina Brazil, then Italy England on Sunday. What a Sunday
SUPER SUNDAY
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 8:39am On Jul 08, 2021
KingAlabi:

SUPER SUNDAY
Shouldn’t be that super... Italian mediocre farmers league vs The toughest league in the world the PL.. they really is no contest here.. EPL will flog those Italian slow farmers. Shawberto, Rashers, Starboi and Captain Maguire are getting their hands on that trophy.

Argentina vs Brazil will be interesting though.. hope Pastor Fred wins the copa. He deserves a winners medal after the brilliant campaign he had for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:54am On Jul 08, 2021
96forever:
Shouldn’t be that super... Italian mediocre farmers league vs The toughest league in the world the PL.. they really is no contest here.. EPL will flog those Italian slow farmers. Shawberto, Rashers, Starboi and Captain Maguire are getting their hands on that trophy.

Argentina vs Brazil will be interesting though.. hope Pastor Fred wins the copa. He deserves a winners medal after the brilliant campaign he had for us.

Don't underate the Italians bro.

Brazil are winning it, Messi ain't getting his hand on any national trophy, wetin come be we Ronaldo fans bragging rights again if him win am. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:00am On Jul 08, 2021
handelex:
if na you nko

When I know say I no touch ball.

Plus he missed a sitter 2 minutes before.

Shey he no dey shame to celebrate OG like say na him goal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 9:28am On Jul 08, 2021
handelex:
Almost all Maguire's headers has been on target of recent... We want to see that at club level too undecided
you don't have a mason mounting the ball perfect on his square head
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2021
Mrviktor:

When I know say I no touch ball.

Plus he missed a sitter 2 minutes before.

Shey he no dey shame to celebrate OG like say na him goal
He put the pressure that caused the own goal no? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 08, 2021
BlueAngel444:
you don't have a mason mounting the ball perfect on his square head
But he Shaw has a Luke who'll do that and even better than Mount.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 10:08am On Jul 08, 2021
Bombblacks:

He is not contributing anything for them.
I understand the pride to represent your country but you clearly need surgery and this summer would have been the perfect time to get it done, Manchester United are the club that pays his bills and he should be prioritising being fully fit as soon as possible for his club, instead he is playing a bit part at the Euros making his injuries even worse.

Mr. HR
So, you're more concerned about what he can do for you and less of what he can do for himself.

He obviously wants to write his name in the history books. From what I read, England's last appearance at a major final was in 1966 or so.

Like the other guy opined, it's about the medal.

Na una type go sabi use people well well without thinking about their personal goals oh shocked shocked

It's all about me! me! me! me! me! me! me!

Better repent embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10419) (10420) (10421) (10422) (10423) (10424) (10425) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.