Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,226 members, 7,846,064 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8824798 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10519) (10520) (10521) (10522) (10523) (10524) (10525) ... (14204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
TheLequte:

Yup. 1-1 draw with Germany. They finished second on the table after Brazil.
I wanted them to exit the tournament, we need Amad back but all good sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Herbiedeen(m): 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
patrickmuf:
VILLAGE PEOPLE

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eleshin(m): 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
kiss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
handelex:
angry angry angry
Make e no reach when we go begin troll for Preseason loss o

E no go too funny grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
patrickmuf:

I prefer they progress as far as they can so that he can get more minutes. If he returns to Manchester now he’s only going to sit on the bench. It’s too late for him to join the preseason. Same with Bailly.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
Herbiedeen:

VILLAGE PEOPLE

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
TheLequte:

I prefer they progress as far as they can so that he can get more minutes. If he returns to Manchester now he’s only going to sit on the bench. It’s too late for him to join the preseason. Same with Bailly.
You're right, I didn't even think of it this way...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
Well
Real Madrid's final proposal to Raphaël Varane was worth more than the contract he has agreed with #mufc, which is understood to be worth around £20m per season including image rights and bonuses #mulive [
@TelegraphDucker
]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
patrickmuf:

But if them comot sef, he go still get like 4wks break
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
KingAlabi:
Well

I don't think it was only about the money. The guy wanted to leave. Right from the start what we were hearing was that he wanted a new challenge.
Probably didn't want to face the ungrateful Madrid fans without Ramos. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
‼️

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
Skimpledawg:

I go reason your matter this new season o

undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
afrodoc2:

I don't think it was only about the money. The guy wanted to leave. Right from the start what we were hearing was that he wanted a new challenge.
Lolz, still trying to imagine Madrid back line without both Ramos and varane.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
afrodoc2:

If I was a player, I'd never join Madrid, that club dey rubbish big players on a steady...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
afrodoc2:

This while it might be an attempt to be funny, Looks like it might be very true. Madrid team looks like its about to "lazdent" and going through a rebuild. If you dont have enough historical goodworks in your corner with Madrid fans like Modric or Casemiro you are skating on thin ice
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
raumdeuter:

This while it might be an attempt to be funny, Looks like it might be very true. Madrid team looks like its about to "lazdent" and going through a rebuild. If you dont have enough historical goodworks in your corner with Madrid fans like Modric or Casemiro you are skating on thin ice

Nope. Not trying to be funny. The way he was adamant from the onset that he was not interested in staying back got me thinking. They booed Raul bro, Casemiro and Modric are not safe.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
patrickmuf:
To come and do what na?

Make them enjoy themselves na.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
odizeey:

To come and do what na?

Make them enjoy themselves na.
Amad suppose deputize for Sancho for that RW...Greenwood should deputize for Cavani whilst Rashford and Martial compete for the LWF position...

I don't want a scenario where we waste valuable game time giving James minutes...Amad has to start seeing minutes...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
afrodoc2:

I think so too. It wasn’t about the money. He wanted to leave. And this decision could’ve been fueled by Madrid going through a rebuilding process and the defense getting worse.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
TheLequte:

I think so too. It wasn’t about the money. He wanted to leave. And this decision could’ve been fueled by Madrid going through a rebuilding process and the defense getting worse.
the defense getting worse How undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
KingAlabi:
Well

don't listen to a Duck

They tell you Varane rejected Madrid, PSG, Chelsea because he has pashunate love for red devils undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
KingAlabi:

Lolz, still trying to imagine Madrid back line without both Ramos and varane.

Milito and Alaba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2021

This BlueDevil666 no dey tire? Must it chook Mouth for internal Matters?!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
Oasis007:

This no dey tire? Must it chook Mouth for internal Matters?!
shut the Fvck up if you're stupid enough to forget I'm a madrid fan and your scums are feeling like your club is some shit. Trophyless losers cheesy don't ever type that nonsense in your life again... If you want to be a devil go and burn in hell by yourself. Someone can not comment in peace with your periodic stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
Oasis007:

cheesy

You're a Madrid fan? So you be Ashawo Fan? One Person no fit satisfy you?..... LMFAO!

Mumu²
stop laughing like a fo.ol, there's no nothing funny. Someone will make a simple comment and you will decide to act stupid. Guy do have a problem or you're sick upstairs

Ain't you supposed to be part of the responsible few

If you have sense it's not everything that is play and joke

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
TheLequte:

and the rebuilding process is looking like one devoid of real cash to throw at it.
might be in for a lengthy one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
Oasis007:

This BlueDevil666 no dey tire? Must it chook Mouth for internal Matters?!
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
Nezzjnr:

He might not go this summer
then he has to sign a contract or find himself in the wilderness. I don't think the board can afford to let him leave without a recoup of some sort.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
Oasis007:

E be like say you want thunder to strike down your lineage. Be warned, you don't wanna go that path.
that very thunder will find you

Go and try it, I am very serious.

Whoever wherever if you do not fear God, you will learn.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
TrebleChamp:
grin
guy it's not everything you laugh with na

Better leave person way something they push

(1) (2) (3) ... (10519) (10520) (10521) (10522) (10523) (10524) (10525) ... (14204) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.